A Ruined Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,108 Followers

"My god your sweet." I say in a whisper.

"Really? You like it?"

Leanings in I run my tongue across her lips and fill my mouth with this flavor.

She arches up towards me a little.

"Okay...that felt good." She says with a giggle.

Her legs open a bit more as I lick her again then more still. I hear her moan as my tongue parts her lips.

It's too much, I want more!

I push her legs open wide and bury my face into the taste of her!

"Oh Denis!" her hand comes to the top of my head and her fingers entangle in my hair. I feel her nails on my scalp.

My tongue is in heaven and it's showing the rest of me the gateway to get thee. I lick and suck at her. Exploring where I've never been before. I feel like the kids from Charley and the Chocolate Factory. Running thought the candy garden tasting every thing, trying every flavor.

As my tongue goes lower I feel it slip into her then it brushes against a small opening. I lick it to explore her.

"Oh my god." She says in a breath whisper through the moans.

I bring my mouth up away from the entrance and find what I know will give her pleasure. I've seen pictures but when my tongue find her clit it's still almost a surprise. I lick around it, smiling at the sound she makes then.

It feels almost like the tip of my pinky. A small nub that my lips curl around as I lick in circles, then try to suck on it.

My little dancer is now moaning continuously. Giving me just the encouragement I need to continue to explore. One place gives this sound, another that. I even get a squeak from her when I nibble just a bit on one of the thickening lips.

That delicious flavor I sought out is everywhere now but that tiny opening has the most. I lick back to it and circle around. I feel like I'm licking the inside of one of the little plastic Easter eggs. Slick and smooth to my tongue it's wonderfully warm and gives when I push against her. I try to push my tongue deeper but feel her fingers tighten on my hair.

'That.... I won't say it hurt but it didn't feel as good as what you've been doing. A little hurt maybe." She says. I listen to her start to softly moan as I go back to doing what she's been enjoying. "How long are you going to do that for? "

I look up at her and tilt my head.

"Well... we have all night and I'm having fun. Why?"

"Well I might cum."

I smile.

"I would love to hear you do that."

"I ...I kind a..." She stops then and gives a shrug.

"What?" I ask. My hand is softly caressing the thick blond curls.

"I kind of wanted to have my fist orgasm with you be from you being inside Me." she tells me after a moment. "And you still have to many clothes on."

Sliding out the bed I shrug my shoulders letting my shirt drop off. The button of my pants opens then the zipper slide down. I see her watching me as I let them fall open. I catch my heel with the toe of my other shoe and slip the shoe off, and then the second one follows the first to hide under her bed with the discarded teddy bears.

As my pants drop to the floor she sits up on the bed and her hands come to mine stopping me.

"I want to take these off."

I nod and move my hands out the way. I grin when she catches the side in both hands and rips the seam.

My cock is hard as a bar and the cool air of the room makes it twitch. Looking down into her face I see that her eyes are glued to it. She is breathing in deep heavy breath as she lifts her hand to me.

The feeling of a woman's hand closing around me for the first time is something I will never forget. Her hands are so much smaller than mine that I look huge in her grip I like the effect and I promise myself to try to get to see it as often as I can.

"You don't look this big in your tights." She slowly caresses me and I lean my head back and just enjoy the sensation.

A soft feeling that takes my breath away make me open my eyes and look back down in wonder. Sandy...my sweet Sandy is licking the tip of my cock!

"Oh my god that feels good."

"It did?" she asks looking up at me. "I've seen videos of girls doing this but I don't really know what I'm doing." Her fingers tighten just behind the head and she opens her mouth. The warm wet feeling of her mouth as I disappear between her lips is more than I ever could have hoped to feel in this world. Then her tongue licks the tips and I feel suction on the end of me.

"That feels incredible and just keeps getting better."

She pulls back off me and looks up smiling.

"I want to learn how to do this to you right. But not just now. I think I'm stalling. I'm going to lose my nerve if we don't just go ahead and do... It." her fingers leave me and she lies back on the bed.

Her legs, long and trim, open with the agility of her dancer training to either side of me as I ease myself down on top of her. I use my arms to hold myself up off her as I settle in between her legs. Her hips and mine seem to meet like hand and glove, then I feel the head of me against her. There is a slick wet feeling caressing the end of me.

"You will have to position me right I think." I tell her after a thrust makes no headway.

She nods and reaches down between us. Her fingers find me and like wet lips she slides across the end of my cock. Then there is a short slip and I feel like I'm in a little pocket. I push forward and I see her wince.

"Oww. Okay..." She draws in a deep breath. "You're there, I guess you just give a push and were not virgins anymore."

I pause then, it a moment I know that even if I live to be a hundred I will never forget. She's looking up at my face and I can tell she feels the same way.

I want to be gentle, I truly do but I'm also starting to feel a need growing in me. A need to push myself into her, to know that I have done this at least once. I ease my weight down and let it drive me forward against the ever-tightening tunnel.

It's sudden. A tight grip then a slightly less tight grip then I'm slipping in to the most wonderfully warm wet feeling I've ever know. I open my eyes from the bliss to see her in less than wonder.

Her teeth are clinched together and her bottom lips is bite white between them Her eyes open to find me looking at her lips part and a slightly ragged breath warms my face.

"Okay...that hurt."

"I'm sorry, Sandy. I tried to be gentle I really did." I go to ease myself back out but her long legs come around and catch my hip. She shakes her head.

"Leave it in. I want to get use to the feeling."

I hold myself steady. I've had to hold dace poses with a lot more strain than this one so I take my weight with one hand and bring my fingers around to brush her hair back out her face.

"What a beautiful woman." I say to her with smile.

She blinks then smiles up at me. Her fingers come up around me and pull me down on top of her. Her mouth is right by my ear.

"My handsome man. Make love to me my handsome man."

The first movement from me causes her to suck in a breath between her teeth; her fingernails dig into my back. Like it hurts but is not unpleasant at the same time, I wonder if that kind of what she's feeling from what I'm doing. The second thrust causes the same hiss of breath but is lees, the third time I pull further out before I push back in and I hear a breathy moan from her.

"Faster." She says in my ear, a soft whisper of sound like silky feathers of air.

Then her lips are at my neck soft kisses, little bites.

I find myself settling into a soft rocking motion that she very quickly comes to match with upward thrusting.

Oh so long waited for, so many years dreamed about and now a reality that I will never forget. To be inside a woman...no to be inside Sandy is all that I could ever wish for. I lift myself up off her a little and give harder thrusts into this sweet warmth. Into this sweet woman.

Oh how she responds to me! My little dancer lifts her hip arching her back to drive herself up onto the length of me. I feel every inch as a separate pleasure.

My eyes open to see her looking up at me. She licks her lips and smiles.

"You look like you're having fun." she says with a grin. "Do I feel that good?"

"This feels wonderful. How does it feel to you?"

"It feels good. I'm hurting a bit every time we meet; kind of a sore feeling like something's bruised. But yea it feels good. You can cum in me. I told you I'm on the pill right?"

I try to remember if she did or didn't, I can't make the memory come to me. I shake my head and grin.

"I can't remember if you did or didn't" I feel her laughter along the side of me. "I'm trying to just...I don't know what I'm trying but I'm definitely trying something."

She breaks out into deep laughter under me. I hope she doesn't stop It feel wonderful.

"My god I've fucked you silly!" she says then.

I laugh and sink back down. I place a soft kiss on her lips. My body continues to give small thrusts.

"Sorry I think I've lost blood flow to higher brain function."

She pulls me deeper with her hands on my hips. I feel every inch of me inside her. Her lips are drifting just against mine.

"So your all but an animal?" Sandy thrusts up and I swear an inch I don't have goes into her. She gives a moan and does it again. "I think I like that idea. I like the idea of you being a bit primitive here."

"Sandy I don't want to hurt...."

Her fingers grip the back of my head pulling me into a fierce kiss. When our lips part her mouth goes to just by my ear.

"Shut up and fuck me till I'm... just as primitive."

Lifting up off her a little I look at her in wonder. My little dancer so perfect and poised, so sweet and innocent a face she gives to the world.

I know I must be grinning like a fool.

"What?" she asks her fingers come around to caress my face.

"Just how you're acting."

"It feels good and I want to feel more...please?"

I need no further urging. Slowly stroke after stroke I start to get harder and harder with each thrust. I hear but don't focus on the almost whimpers under me. They are a background sound to the pleasure I'm feeling. Then lines of fire rake my back and sides! Her fingernails, cut close so as not to scratch while dancing, have been dug into my skin so hard she clawing deep scratches down my back. With every thrust into her she does it. I feel like a horse spurred to speed and in the same way I go faster.

I become vaguely aware that she is screaming under me just as I arch my back up and a deep guttural cry tears it's way out my throat to take the last of my breath from me. As I sink panting down on top of her I realize she is crying under me.

"Sandy?"

She gives a half laugh, half moan then begins to run her hands across my back. The scratches are stinging from the sweat she rubs in but I can't say I care.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?"

"Yes to both but god that felt good. Are you still hard?" she moves herself on me and I notice then what she's talking about.

I give a quick thrust then; the sensation is almost painful I'm so sensitive but at the same time the deep moan from her spurs me on.

I drop back into the rhythm I've been trying to keep.

"Oh you can do this to me all night if you want to, Denis."

I stop and look down into her sweaty face.

"How about forever?"

She brings the hand with her ring up to my face caressing my cheek. I see her eyes shift to it, the metal is a hard warmth against the side of my face.

"Forever won't be long enough but it's a good start."

Holding my Sandy to me as I pump into her for the second in what I hope will be a lifetime of pleasurable moments I think back to everything. All the lessons, all the stupid classes I've taken, all the things that I thought took away from my life.

I realize as I slip into her more gently, now truly making love to her that I'm the man I am because my life was ruined.

Thank god it was!

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,108 Followers