A Run in the Park

Story Info
I find true love on the jogging trail.
1.5k words
2.43
13.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story about how i met Jenni.

The city park has a long meandering running trail, about three miles in length, it circles the soccer fields and the baseball diamonds, through a patch of woods, and around the parking lots. It has two medium size hills. It should be a good place for a guy like me to do my training, but it gets crowded with people walking, and people out for their first Biggest Loser inspired run, and parts of the trail are a little narrow to get by someone slower than myself. So i don't use it that often.

But it is sometimes a good place to look at some grade-A ass.

It was early on a Wednesday, just thirty minutes after sunrise. i had almost completed one lap when i spotted a girl i had never seen before, running one hundred feet ahead of me. The parking lot was right there, so she must have just been starting out. i slowed my pace so i wouldn't blow by her. Once she hit her stride i matched it and steadied in twenty feet behind so i could get a good look.

Tall, tan, tight. Long legs in purple shorts. Long red tank top. Short dark hair.

i settled in and just enjoyed the view of those legs and that ass. She had a beautiful long stride. The ass had no jiggle to it -- all muscle.

i started thinking about all the races we were going to run together, all the places we were going to go. i imagined us in California, running the Los Angeles marathon before hitting a Hollywood nightclub to dance away the night. i imagined us running the Tampa marathon, and hiring two hookers to cheer us as we crossed the finish line, before going back to the hotel for a private party.

i don't think in the whole history of the universe that a couple was ever more perfectly matched than me and the girl in the purple shorts.

Running like that, at a comfortably fast pace, with something amazing to occupy my mind, is a rare treat. i stopped keeping track of time and distance and just enjoyed the present time, and the infinitely enjoyable future that would be ours forever.

We entered a quarter mile stretch where the trail narrows as it passes through some woods. i could see the girl in the purple shorts start to slow down. my mind was racing. Should i stop? Should i run on by? Did she want me to run in front for awhile so she could admire my ass? Was she going to propose?

She stopped running and turned around, raising her left hand to get my attention. i slowed down and prepared to declare my undying love for her. i came to a stop just four feet away and walked toward her. She slugged me with her right fist against my left temple and i crumpled to my knees.

She grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into the woods. She kept my head about waist high so i had some use of my legs in a sort of hunched over duck walk, but it was hard to keep my balance as we passed over fallen logs and through the undergrowth.

Finally we came to a large tree and she rammed my head into it. She let go of me then, i rolled over, flat on my back, looking up at her. i knew she loved me because she had hit the tree with the crown of my head instead of my face. i tried to find a facial expression that showed how happy i was to be with her, how from this moment on we would share everything together, and that i didn't care whether we had a large wedding or just ran away to Las Vegas.

"Stop smiling, you prick, you cocksucker!"

Her voice was like lyrical sunshine, with a Carolina accent. i thought about the long car rides we would take, singing along to the radio.

"You think you can just stalk me like that? You think i like being stared at by a creep like you? Being harassed in public? And then you just lie there grinning?"

She was trembling with excitement. True love can produce tingling sensations in the skin, that's a scientific fact.

"You picked the wrong woman today! I am going to FUCK YOU UP." She lashed out with her right foot. It connected directly with my balls. My eyelids fluttered with delight.

"Asshole!" Another kick to my scrotum. "Fucking asshole!" Another kick. It's odd how when i get kicked in the nuts, i feel it in my head. Sparkly lights of pleasure danced in my brain, as my vision clouded over.

i didn't make any move to block her kicks because i believe in open and honest communication between partners.

After i went completely limp she kicked me a few more times, then stopped to rest, slightly bent over, her hands on her knees, staring at me. She had long slender fingers, short fingernails in a pretty purple color. She was breathing hard, from the run, from dragging me, from kicking me. i matched my respiration rate to hers in order to console her, to bind us together as one entity.

She was considering what to do next. i composed my face into an expression that said the future was entirely in her hands, that i was comfortable with whatever she wanted, but that i really hoped it would be lunch and shopping at IKEA.

"Still grinning, you stupid fucking pile of shit! Are you demented?" Her nostrils flared with desire. "I'm going to make sure you never do this to anyone again."

She knelt by my feet and untied my shoes, and pulled them off. That always feels so good, my feet get quite swollen and hot after a long run.

She pulled the laces out of the shoes.

"Take off your shirt," she commanded. i knew she wanted to get a good luck at my body. It is impressive -- long, lean, and hairless. No tattoos, no piercings. i sat up and pulled the shirt over my head, held it out to her. "Throw it over there." i did so, then arched my back a bit so she could get a good look. i knew she was drinking it all in, thinking about licking the sweat off my stomach, imaging falling asleep after sex with her head resting on my chest.

"Roll over."

i rolled over and showed her my ass. Too bad i had on my running shorts, which are quite baggy and don't show off my butt to it's best advantage. i look much sexier in my skinny jeans, i'm a perfect Juniors size 9.

But i still wanted to give her the best show possible, so i jiggled my ass for her. She grabbed my left arm and pulled it upward, tied the shoelace around it, then did the same with my right arm. She pulled it tight and my arms were immobile.

The pain was outstanding. The laces dug deep into my flesh. My arms were so tight that any movement made it feel as if they would break. She stood up. i continued to put on a show for her. i strained against my bonds, enjoying the feeling of being wrapped in her love. i jiggled my ass some more, wishing that she would spank or bite me. i humped the ground underneath me, which brought back all the sensations of my swollen genitals from the kicks she had given me.

She knelt down by my feet. With the other shoelace she tied my left ankle. She grabbed my right foot, held it for a few seconds, then dropped it.

She stood up, leaned over, and grabbed the waist band of my shorts, yanked them down and off.

"Ha ha ha, you fucking pervert, you fucking fucking pervert, i cannot believe it!"

i knew she was admiring my ass now. i was wearing neon pink booty shorts with "SLUT" written in purple. i knew they looked fantastic from behind, cupping my ass cheeks perfectly, and showing off my crack.

Now i could really put on a show for her. i wanted to get on my hands and knees, but with my arms tied behind me that was not possible. i still managed to get onto my knees, with my head pressed into the ground, and my ass up in the air. i shook my ass, fast at first, and then with long slow strokes, drawing the two of us ever closer in the circle of love.

"You are absolutely fucking ridiculous!"

It was working!

"You are a fucking nut job. I suppose you think you're sexy? That there's some woman somewhere that could ever be attracted to you? No fucking way. Not me. Not anyone. Not now. Not ever."

She grabbed my right leg and tied my ankles together.

"I'm going to leave you just like that. I'll drop your clothes and shoes in the trash can in the parking lot on my way out. It shouldn't take you long to get free."

"If i ever see you in this park again, I'll fucking kill you. No joke. Good bye and fuck you."

She walked away then.

i can hardly wait for our second date!