A Run in the Park

Story Info
A run in the park between two men turns into something else.
959 words
3.73
40k
16
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That day, we agreed to see each other in a park to run together. It was the first time we did this activity together. He was a regular jogger, and I was just beginning. On other occasions, we had seen each other in some remote parking lot, or in a movie theater, and not much else.

"How is everything?" he asked casually, while we ran under some trees, "all is well in the household?"

"Everything is all right."

He nodded.

"For me that's important," he said. "We must be careful, as you know."

"I know. I think the same way."

He nodded in appreciation.

While we ran in silence for a while, side by side, I noticed his bulge bouncing around in his shorts with every movement of his legs. Likewise, his face was flushed. He was not a man who distinguished himself by his features. He was rather common, of short stature. An ordinary man, if you would.

"How much time do you have?" he asked suddenly, looking at me in a strange way.

"Not much," I said, "maybe an hour or so."

"One hour is more than enough. We should be OK"

"What do you think if we go to your house?" he asked later, while we took a break.

"I don't think it's safe there. Neighbors."

"Just for a short time, if someone sees us, we are friends from work."

Nobody saw us when we entered my house. As expected, we did not talk much. There we were, two men alone in a house, on a Saturday, after a morning jog.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked, trying to break up the tension.

Without paying too much attention to my words, he said yes, and stood behind me while I poured a glass of water, I felt his hand going over my ass and legs, sizing me up.

"When was the last time we saw each other?" he asked.

"I don't know. Probably some months."

He pressed against me, on my back, and began to insinuate himself, to rub his hard cock against my ass. His cock felt thick and loose. Of course, when I turned around to see him, he had it outside his shorts, bulging, the head out of its foreskin.

"Hmm, I want to fuck your ass," he said. "What do you think of that?"

"Not here," I tried to push him away.

He would not let me go, he had me by the waist.

We walked together to the bathroom, his arms around me, like a dog in heat.

In the bathroom he slipped my shorts to the knees and started the fuck session. I could feel his precum dripping from his cock, wetting my ass, my anus, and that helped with the lubrication quite a bit. He slid in and stretched me open like I hadn't felt in a long time. I gasped.

Once this first step was achieved, he turned into someone else. Grabbing me tight by my waist, he fucked me hard and fast, his balls pounding my ass, while at the same time he tried to kiss my mouth passionately. I looked away. I was not so open to try everything with a man. No kissing for me. I hadn't gone that far, and it wasn't my intention.

His cock was a bit small you could argue, maybe around four inches at the most, but it was thick and hairy. That gave me a feeling of great pleasure.

"Fuck," he grunted suddenly, "I think I'm... coming."

I gasped, I moaned, I braced myself.

Then he stopped. It was the end.

"Fuck..." is all that he said.

Then he took out his cock carefully and his hot cum came out of my ass and wetted my legs. I cleaned myself the best I could and tried to recollect myself as to what had just happened. It was the first time we had done it.

There was an awkward silence. We walked over to the kitchen.

Eventually he said, "It was very hot. You have the best hot ass I've fucked."

I remembered all the Pilates workouts I had been doing the last few months.

He took the glass of water and finished it in one gulp. His face sweaty.

The phone rang. It was my girlfriend. She said she would not come to eat. She would go with some friends to a restaurant. I told her I would be doing some work around the house.

"Do you have more time?" he stepped close to me and felt my cock over the shorts.

"It seems that way."

He continued to massage my cock over the shorts until it was hard and erect. He slid my shorts down and grabbed my cock with his hand, he stroked it a few times, looking at it.

"Fuck, yours is bigger than mine."

He went to his knees and started sucking me in the kitchen. At the same time, he touched my anus with his fingers, making circles there, using the remaining cum that was still there as a lubricant.

"You want me to fuck you again?" he asked.

I turned to see his cock, which was out of the shorts. It was erect and thick, the head coming out of its skin envelope. The precum wetting everything, with little bubbles.

*

He bent me over the breakfast table and took me doggy style. His thick cock hammered me for a long time. It was a long fuck, and afterward I would feel the effects of it.

After it was over, after the awkwardness of our situation had seeped in again, we said goodbye barely looking each other in the face, and he went back to finish his run in the park.