A Rural Town Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“M-Ma-Maaaay?”

“I’ll be right there Dill.”

She knew from experience that it would take several minutes to work. Closing the near empty tube, she slipped it back in her purse before feeling her way back to the bed. Taking a corner of the stale smelling quilt, she wiped the excess off her hands. Crawling onto the bed, she knelt next to Dill.

“I want you to relax and be still now Dill. I want to do this for you.”

“O-ok-okay.”

She ran her hands over his chest and then moved toward his waist, her hands circling the hard muscles under her fingers. Just below his ribs, her wrist bumped the rigid flesh lying against his stomach. She froze for a second. She felt him tighten.

“Be still.”

Her words were louder than she meant them to be. He froze under her hands. She leaned over and began kissing his chest. The tightening slowly disappeared.

“I’m going to touch you there now. Just be still for me.”

She wasn’t sure if she was reassuring him or herself. She edged her hand lower until she felt it. She slowly ran her fingers over the throbbing shaft, lightly tracing its pulsing veins, past the wiry hair to the center of his groin. Inhaling deeply, she searched lower, finding the tightened skin that held what felt like two large plums inside.

“T-that’s real good Dill. You just lie still now.”

She moved her hand upward and tried wrapping her fingers around him. He was thicker than the Sheriff and she knew now, much longer. Feeling the slight tingling inside, she knew the salve was starting to work. She lifted the massive stalk of flesh, holding it firmly as she moved her hand up and down. Dill began shaking under her touch. She knew she could get him to cum with her hand. Maybe she could get by with that and maybe even sucking on the monstrous weapon. It would certainly be easier than trying to fit it inside her.

Jenkins words filtered into her mind, “You know how many men at fifty bucks a pop I’ll have to find?”

May Vincent inhaled deeply before climbing over Dill Rogers. Straddling his waist, she offered him her breasts.

“We’re going to go real slow Dill. You just be still.”

He toyed with her right nipple. She reached under her, wrapping her hand partially around the thick male flesh below and behind her. Lifting it, she shifted her body back until she felt bulbous head part her well-lubricated folds. The huge body under her tightened, moving it tightly against her lubricated opening.

“Easy Dill.”

His hands circled her waist. She straightened slightly: he lifted his hips. She felt the wide tip pressing tightly against her opening. She inhaled deeply, bit her lower lip and pushed back hard. Her sex resisted before expanding to allow the lemon sized tip inside. Dill froze under her.

“I-it’s ok Dill.”

She held herself in the awkward position, letting her sex adjust as the salve did it’s work. Collecting her self, she pushed again. The pain was slightly more than a tremendous pressure deep inside. She pushed again, feeling her vaginal walls stretching to accommodate his size. The man under her sighed. She rotated her hips, his generous cock edging slowly deeper.

“Oh Gawd Dill!”

The young man misunderstood the reaction, remembering how she had cried out the same words so many times earlier. He held her waist tightly and pushed upward. May cried out as the vast, hard flesh stretched her insides. Dill lifted her slightly and let her fall against him again, wanting to please her as he had with his hand. She struggled to free herself, only working it deeper inside. He continued moving his hips.

“E-easy Dill… Please!!!”

He stiffened under her. She struggled forward, easing the pain. He began to tremble.

“I-it’s okay.”

She tried to catch her breath, tried to relax.

“J-just be still.”

He did. Slowly, May calmed herself and then him.

“Just be still.”

She pushed back again until she began to hurt. Then moving forward, she adjusted her body. Slowly she began the movement that would bring the gentle giant to fulfillment.

His hands were tight around her waist, yet didn’t hurt her. She could feel his entire body under her, frozen in fear and need. She rocked back and forth a little more quickly, knowing it wouldn’t be long. It wasn’t. Dill Rogers raised his hips, releasing a torrent of his cum deep in her belly. May closed her eyes and continued moving her hips gently until he began to relax under her. Leaning forward slightly, she lay on his still heaving chest, leaving some of him still inside. With in minutes, they both feel asleep…

Fred Jenkins adjusted the painful erection he had since earlier when the freak had taken May into room three. He had taken his Viagra a full hour before she was due, knowing that opportunities like this didn’t happen very often. May Vincent was one fine piece of ass and he was going to enjoy it all before she had to meet the Rogers kid. Now, it had been almost seven hours and they still hadn’t come out of that fucking room. The phone ringing brought him back to his cold reality.

“All American.”

“They still in there?”

“Yes sir. Hadn’t left the room for even a coke…”

Fred didn’t like Glenn Rogers, didn’t like that he was going to have to wait until the bitch could walk again before he got his chance. The low voice got his attention again.

“Look Fred, I’m heading over to Till’s for a bite to eat… You see anything you let me know.”

Sure Glenn, anything you say.”

The hotel owner hung up the phone and looked at the clock. It was almost five….

12