A/S/L

Story Info
Story of an FFM relationship, waking up and making breakfast.
3.1k words
4.04
43.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up with you and Master, the three of us twined around each other in complicated ways that made it impossible to move without waking anyone else. So I lay there, admiring both of you, stifling a giggle as a lock of his hair slid down onto your nose, tickling it and making you wrinkle your nose while still asleep. With every one of your breaths, his hair would flutter, which after a few moments got so annoying that you shifted slightly and slowly started to wake up.

I smiled at you as you finally opened your eyes all the way, peeking at me over his neck. We had shifted up during the night, curling up on either side of Master, almost mirroring each other, trapping his arms under us so he lay flat on his back, although his head had fallen to the side.

I start to shift slightly, needing to stretch, not wanting to wake him up and you start to do the same, drawing slowly away from his sleepy embrace, both of us freezing when he shifted or made a noise. When we're both completely off the bed, Master murmurs softly in his sleep and curls up, shivering slightly from the loss of our heat, and we tuck the blanket around him. I look around and find a small teddy bear with a red satin heart sewn on his chest and tuck him carefully into his arms, grinning, looking up to see you grinning as well.

We sneak over to the door, opening it quietly and stealthily slip out of the room. The hallway outside is bright, making us squint in the light but sigh happily from the warmth on our skin. You reach out and take my hand and we walk towards the kitchen. My stomach growls at me, and I cover it with a hand, pouting down at it. You laugh quietly, and push me playfully through the door to the kitchen. I catch myself from falling and stand up tall, raising my arms above me and stretching, back arching.

You smile and reach out to tweak my nipple, and I gasp and almost teeter over, arms still outstretched. At the last moment I catch myself, collar jingling, and pout at you, and you laugh, going over to the cabinets and taking down a glass, setting it onto the counter with a click. I lean on the counter, watching you open the fridge and shiver from the cold air.

You bend at the waist to get the milk from the bottom shelf, and I stand up quickly, leaning forward to smack your ass. You squeak, not dropping the milk, sticking your tongue out at me. I walk over behind you and pull your hips to mine, grinding gently. You smile and put the milk back down, pushing back against me, backing us up to close the door. I reach around you and pinch your clit gently and you squeak and pull back instinctively, but my hand follows you.

My hand slides down your pussy and I slowly slide a finger inside you, thumb planted on your clit, and you moan softly, pressing yourself onto my hand and grinding. I smirk and slowly start to finger you, slipping another finger inside you, wiggling my thumb against your clit and you grind harder against me. I keep thrusting but curl my fingers slightly, hitting your g-spot and you squeak and thrust yourself onto my hand. I reach around with my other hand and tweak your nipples, rolling them between my fingertips, to make you moan.

After a few minutes of my barrage of sensations on your clit, g-spot, and your nipples, you cum hard, spasming and moaning. You slowly calm down and I pull you up and spin you around, kissing you deeply, my tongue twining with yours, our bodies pressing together. We break apart and you kiss my neck, biting gently, and I bare my neck to you. You bite it again, moving down to my chest and sucking hard on my nipples, making me moan and arch into your mouth. Your hands caress my sides, slipping up to squeeze and fondle my breasts, pinching and tweaking my nipples.

You spin me slowly around, leaning me against the fridge, and slide down my front, kissing your way down to my shaved pussy. You smile mischievously up at me and kiss my clit, sending a tingle up my spine. Your tongue flickers out to tap my clit and I reach down a hand to the back of your head, pushing your mouth to my pussy. You obligingly start to lick, your mouth opening to suck on my clit. I gasp and your hands slide to my hips, spreading my legs more and somewhat supporting me. Your tongue slides between my pussy lips, licking up my juices, thrusting your tongue as far in as it'll go. I moan, sagging against the fridge door and your hands, gripping your hair and looking lustfully down at you. You look up at me and suck on my clit, rubbing your tongue gently across it, and I push you further into my pussy, whimpering.

It was then that Master walked in, yawning and rubbing his bleary eyes, the small teddy bear held in his other hand, his bathrobe hanging untied from his shoulders. He sees us and smiles, murmuring "At it again, such horny pets... " We look over at him slightly worriedly, wondering if he'll make us stop our play. "No, don't let me interrupt you two, keep going." He leans against the counter opposite us and watches interestedly, setting the teddy bear on the counter next to him, his cock hard with his morning wood.

We smile at each other and I push your mouth back onto my pussy, my hand clenched in your red hair, and you squeak, licking and sucking at my clit. I moan and tremble, thankful for the sturdy fridge behind me, leaning heavily on it. You look up at me and nibble gently on my clit, slipping two fingers into my pussy, and I spasm and tense up, cumming hard, tightening around your fingers, hand clenching in your hair almost painfully. Gently, you suck on my clit until I've relaxed, and you lick my pussy lips a few times to clean them off. You stand and embrace me, and I wrap my arms around you, holding tightly for a moment before kissing you, sharing my taste.

Our tongues twine and then we break apart, turning to face Master, smiling happily at him. He was slowly stroking his cock, looking at us lustfully. We smile at each other again, sliding an arm about the other's waist. "Good morning, Master," we chorus. "What do you want for breakfast?"

He smiled at both of us and sat down at the table. "I think I'll have eggs today." We get to work, cracking eggs, toasting challah, being careful not to burn ourselves, serving the three of us a big plate of eggs to share, the toasty challah balancing on the edge of the plate. We all scarf it down, hungry from our play the night before. You clean up the table when we're all done, and I wash the plate and utensils, stacking them in the dish drain.

We return to the table and sit next to Master, kissing him on the cheeks. "What're we going to do today?" you ask, nuzzling his shoulder.

"How would you feel about getting fucked, pet?" Master looked at you, smiling, and you beamed happily back up at him, wriggling in your seat.

"I would love to get fucked by you, Master," you say, but then you blink confusedly at the shake of his head.

"Not by me, pet, by her," he said, pointing at me. I grinned up at him, then over at you, reaching across to trace a fingernail down your cheek. He starts to stand up, and we quickly get up with him, following him to his room. He slides open the door to his closet, shifting aside some clothes, and then opens a hidden door with steps behind it. We walk down the steps silently, only a short flight down. Master flicks the lightswitch on, and the lights flicker on, showing a room with a small couch, a set of shelves, and multiple doors leading to other rooms.

Master holds his arms out to the side, and you and I slide his robe off him, caressing his skin lightly. I fold up the robe and put it on the shelves, looking back over at you and Master, standing there in the light. I walk back over and you put a hand on each of our shoulders, pushing down firmly. We kneel in front of you, side by side, looking up at you expectantly. You smile down at us, murmuring, "Kiss my cock, pets," and we kneel up and gently kiss your soft cock, rubbing our noses in your fuzz. "You are both mine, but for a while," he taps your forehead gently, "you are hers as well." He smiles down at me and I grin up at him, looking over to see you grinning at me.

I stand up and caress your cheek, tugging you up so I can kiss you deeply, pressing your body close to mine. You wrap your arms around me and I suddenly swing you into my arms, carrying you across the threshold of a door Master's holding open for me.

There's a sturdy table there, just at hip height, a wall of cabinets full of assorted toys, a set of cuffs laid out on the table, and a single comfy chair just big and squishy enough for two. I place you on the table and you sit, swinging your legs back and forth as I wrap and secure each cuff to its appropriate appendage, grabbing your calves to stop you from kicking me.

I walk over to the cabinets and take a few things out, and when I turn around, you and Master are locked in a deep kiss. I smile and watch the two of you for a few moments before tapping Master on the shoulder lightly. He looks up and nods at me, walking over to the chair and settling down to watch me play with you.

You grin at me and I grin back, reaching out to tweak your nipple. When you squeak and jump a little, I stretch a blindfold over your eyes, blocking everything out. You stop moving to let me tie it and shake your head to make sure it won't come loose. I admire you for a moment, smiling at the way the light plays over your breasts and your lips. I reach out to trace your lips and you suck my finger into your mouth, rubbing your tongue against it, sucking my finger as if it was a cock.

I smile and tweak your nipples again, enjoying your squeak and the arch of your back. I push you forcefully backwards onto the table so you're lying with your head just barely on the table, aimed at the chair where Master sits, and your hips just barely on the other end. I walk around you, tying your wrists and ankles to the table legs, making sure you have some slack to struggle and that your circulation won't be cut off. You test the strength of each knot as I move past it, struggling against the ropes. I trace my fingers along your skin very lightly, teasing you, pinching gently every now and then to make you wriggle and whimper. I take a step back to admire you again, stretched out over the table. I lean forward and very lightly kiss your clit and you thrust your pelvis up as far as it'll go, seeking my mouth. I smile and place my palm on your hip, pushing you back down to the table. I drag my nails up your sides to your breasts, leaving red marks, pinching your nipples and pulling them up. Your back arches to follow them, your whimpers sending shivers up my spine and I let go, leaning down to suck on a nipple. I rub my tongue against the tip and roll the other nipple between my fingertips, eliciting a moan from you. I bite down gently, then harder, your whimpers scaling up with the pressure, your back arching to press more of your breast into my mouth.

I glance past you towards Master and he's smiling at me. I stand back up and take your blindfold off, tipping your head slightly back and whispering, "Watch Master" in your ear. You blink a few times then look at Master upside down, tracking his hand as it slowly strokes his cock to hardness. Meanwhile, I have moved back to your breasts, sucking and nibbling at your nipples to make you moan and whimper. Your back is arched as far as it will with the ties, your eyes locked on Master's cock.

I stop sucking and step back to get something, and you squeak, wiggling, trying to find my mouth again, lifting your head to watch me move away. I walk back over to your head and forcefully push your head back down, covering your eyes and leaning down to whisper, "Keep your eyes on Master, not me." You nod, and look back over at Master, who's still stroking his cock and watching us with a smile, raising his hand up to blow you a kiss with a grin. You grin back at him and squeak when I suddenly pinch your clit hard, and I take advantage of your open mouth to shove a ball gag in, buckling it behind your head.

Your muffled squeal makes me shiver happily, and I trace the tip of a knife around your breast, making thin red lines, not piercing your skin. You shrink back from the blade as much as you can, whimpering, but I follow your movements, dragging it down your chest to your stomach. "Don't move," I murmur in your ear, stepping back slightly. You stop moving, and I draw some small patterns in your skin with the tip of the knife, writing pet in capitals on your stomach, right above the line of your hips.

My free hand caresses your waist while I trace designs, sliding up and down your side, pinching occasionally, sometimes scratching, and you manage not to flinch or twitch until I pinch your clit again. Your back arches and you whimper through the gag. Master and I catch each other's eye with a smile, and he stands up to hand me the flogger, picking up the blindfold and re-tying it around your head.

Your whimpers and muffled "I'm sorry"s turn into muffled squeals with the first strike of the flogger on your breasts. Master holds your head still, and bites gently at your neck, smiling at your whimper. I lash you again, more on the stomach this time, and you whimper, wriggling away from the flogger as much as you can, stopped by the restraints. Master continues nibbling and sucking at your neck, shifting slightly to bite your earlobe and making you moan softly.

I keep whipping you until there's a nice crosshatching of red lines across your body, having excited a squeal or moan from each one, enhanced by Master's nibbling at your neck and ear. I very lightly trace my fingers over a particularly deep set of marks, smiling at your sharp intake of breath when my nails catch on the edge.

Master and I both take a step away from you, leaving you to whimper softly, muffled by the ball gag. We smile at you, then at each other, and Master pulls me into a tight hug, kissing me deeply, our tongues twining. He pulls back to whisper in my ear, and my face lights up and I grin at him, nodding. I walk quietly over to the cupboards, taking out a new toy Master and I had gotten, sliding my half of it inside my almost-dripping pussy, watching as he walks in front of your head.

He pulls the gag out of your mouth and lets you breath for a moment, then kisses you lovingly, pulling back quickly to place the head of his cock on your searching lips. You scootch your head slightly off the table to get a better angle, smiling when you feel me helping you slightly. You open your mouth and he slides his hard cock into your mouth, sighing happily as you swirl your tongue around him. Master and I grin at each other above your reddened body and I slide my strap-on into your very wet pussy, smiling at your muffled gasp and sigh. You start to suck on his cock, and I start to thrust with mine, grinding inside you as you rub your tongue along his cock, very much enjoying your moans.

I smile down at you, reaching up to pinch both of your nipples, thrusting quickly inside you, hitting your g-spot. You whimper, arching your back into my hands, sucking harder on Master's cock, which makes him moan, sending a shiver up both of our spines. He starts to thrust slowly in your mouth, and he looks up at me and nods. I nod back, smiling, and flick on the bullet vibe inside the strap-on, which manages to just barely brush against both our clits, making us moan suddenly. Your mouth loosens somewhat to let Master thrust faster, and I thrust faster inside you, matching his pace, moaning when the vibe manages to rub against my clit.

He starts to speed up, moaning, and I speed up with him, whimpering, hearing you moan around his cock, knowing the three of us are approaching the edge. His breath starts to catch and I quicken my thrusts, shifting my hand to roll your clit between my fingertips. You moan loudly past his cock and start to tense up, about to cum, and I look up at Master, catching his eye, starting to tense myself, and he nods.

He starts to buck inside your mouth, spurting cum down your throat, cock twitching slightly as you instinctively swallow, moaning despite his cock in your mouth as you cum hard. You spasm and twitch as the vibe hits your clit, thrust there by my own spasms and tense body, cumming hard, unable to breath. We all keep cumming for a few moments then half-collapse across your body, the three of us calming slowly.

Master and I stand back upright, slightly wobbly, and we untie you, rubbing your wrists and ankles gently. He picks you up and we all teeter through the door and up the stairs, completely collapsing on Master's bed, tangling our limbs again and dozing off in the comforting afterglow.