A Sacrificial Lamb Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart pounding in my ears, I look at him with wild lust, my cunt aching as the fingers explore it, struggling against my constraints, wanting to be free to join in the game.

'Master, release me, please!' I beg desperate, for freedom 'I'll be good I promise.' A hint of shame in the whiny desperate need that I am displaying, but unable to stop myself.

Henris hand strokes my face in what could be taken for a loving gesture. 'Oh no Sally, you have to learn, you will give yourself over completely to my power. '

'I have Master, I have!' I protest, my body screaming out to be touched and used, my cunt aching to be filled.

With a sharp click of Henris fingers all sensations cease, the tongue and fingers removed from my body. I whimper in desperate need for those sensations, writhing on the cold stone cross, I pull against the steel manacles as I look up at Henri. His eyes are cold diamonds staring down at me.

'Please Master, fuck me!' I plead, my voice hoarse 'Take me now, make me yours!'

Henri turns away from me, his bare back a knot of tense muscles, the black satanic tattoos rippling on his skin. His footsteps echo on the stone floor, his footsteps joined by others. 'No-no don't leave me!'

The lights begin to dim all around the pedestal, until only one bright spotlight is shining over me, the brightness stinging my eyes, I squint, not wanting to go back into darkness, I turn my head to seek out anyone to relieve me of the pressure of desire that has taken over my body. I have never felt this way before! It was worse than any scratch that ever needed itching. The cold stone making me shiver as I rub my ass, moving my hips up and down vainly imagining a cock filling up my hungry cunt. It was no use, but still I kept rocking my hips, my pussy slick with my juices, I could feel them sliding down between my ass cheeks. I clench and unclench my hands, the cold grip of the metal only heightening my desire.

The pain in my neck and breast turning to a dull ache as my body starts to begin the slow process of healing itself. My whimpers now moans of frustration as I am left alone, with no way to touch myself. The passion that burns so harshly inside of me building into anger and frustration.

'Damn you, you bastard!' I mutter; the tenseness in my body slowly starts to fade as nothing I can do can fulfill my body's needs. The silence established itself once more, only the sound of my breathing to keep me company. He had left me alone and I hated it, especially as I could not escape, why was he doing this to me?

Thoughts run through my mind, I try to peace together what has happened to me in such a short space of time. Yet no answers come easily to me. I knew I didn't deserve this punishment, but there wasn't anything I could do about it. I had tried to fight, but to no avail. Henri used my Master like he was a puppet, my mind recoils at the burnt image in my mind of my Master being whipped, yet there was no whip to be seen, but still the marks appeared on his body. How could that happen?

I had always doubted the teachings of the church, despite being brought up in a very religious home; my very rebellion had brought me into my Masters waiting arms. Henri called himself Satan yet how could I believe that, if I didn't believe in God?

My body was growing colder by the minute, as I lay prone upon the star cross, small goose bumps rising up all over my body. The fire that had burned so strongly, becoming a distant memory as my predicament made itself felt. Tears slowly begin to run down my cheeks as I once again struggle in vain to free myself.

12