A Sailor's Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
A Sailor's Story.
3.5k words
4.4
40.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DianeTG
DianeTG
29 Followers

Growing up, my closest friend in all the world was my sister, just a year older than me. We weren't just best buds, but we even looked alike. People often thought we were twins. And every chance I got, I made that "twin" even more literal by dressing in her clothes and wearing her makeup. I thought I got away with it, but years later when I came out to her as transgender, she informed me that she had known all along and sometimes arranged her wardrobe to hide some things so I wouldn't wear what she had planned for a date that night. Sigh - and I thought I was so smart...

Now in today's world, I would have come out to her as a teenager or she would have told me to start contributing some money for her cosmetics or something sensible and humane. But this was a less enlightened age, and the thought that I would spend my life as a "drag queen" was terrifying. So of course I did what most conflicted young men did back in those ignorant days - I joined the service. In my case, it was the navy. I figured it would "make a man out of me." That has got to be one of the greatest ironies of all time. What it did succeed in doing was turn me into the tranny cock slut I thought I had escaped from being. But I am getting ahead of the story...

I was a pretty smart kid and got picked for a specialized program as an electronic warfare operator. In this case it included not only being trained as a radio operator, but also in some of the languages of our Cold War adversaries. For this part of my training, I was sent to a special school that was run by the army, and therefore was in the middle of nowhere. Literally nowhere, in an area of cold desert created by ancient volcanic activity and high altitude where the only public transportation was a daily bus service traversing north and south on the only public road that was within miles of the base. That was the army way - put a base as far from civilization as possible! (Not like the navy where all our bases were in major port cities full of night life. But then major cities would probably object to having twenty ton tanks running around the streets all day and mortar and artillery rounds impacting in all the public parks... A bunch of drunken sailors could do a lot of damage when they were on shore leave, but when we blew things up we were usually well over the horizon out at sea.)

One morning after a twelve hour night shift listening to the faint signals from unfriendly radio stations thousands of miles away, I got told that I was being given a week's leave, starting NOW! The fact that the daily bus didn't come by until about 8 hours later didn't worry the army sergeant who handed me my pass, nor did he give a damn that to catch that bus I would have to walk several miles from the main gate to get to where the bus would actually stop some time late in the day.

Well, being a smart kid and one of the only "sailors" on the entire damn army base, I decided to get out on the highway in my uniform and start thumbing a ride. Not long after, a pickup truck with a middle aged guy stopped and offered me a ride. After asking me where I was headed, which was to my home in a city about 200 miles south, he told me that he had some business there and was willing to take me the whole way, but he needed to stop by his farm first and do a few things to take care of his animals. I couldn't believe my luck! He asked me about my destination and when I said I was going to stay with my parents, I told him they didn't know I was coming - because I had only just found out myself. I thought I'd surprise them.

"So you have an entire week where the navy will think you're at home but your parents don't know you're coming?" he asked in a bemused way.

"Yeah" I said. "I wasn't sure if I'd even get a seat on the bus later today so I didn't want them to worry if I didn't show up on time." He seemed to think that was a good idea. "Do you want a drink?" was the next question. He glanced at the glove box. Well, what real sailor ever said no to that question? Of course, I wasn't a real sailor as my first year had been spent entirely in school, but I wasn't going to admit that my sea experience consisted of travelling by ferry to an island when I was a kid on a family vacation. "Sure" I said confidently. He gestured to the glove compartment and there was a silver flask. I swigged a mouthful of what seemed to be a pretty decent brand of rum and then handed the flask to him.

"No, I better wait a bit" he said. "I'll join you when we get to the farm house. But help yourself to as much as you want. From what I know about you navy guys, a nice nip of rum in the morning is pretty much standard operating procedure!" So I flexed my newly inked and very illegal tattoo and chugged away at the flask like Popeye the Sailor slugging back a can of spinach.

Now the leave I had been granted was based in part because I had already passed the language exams while the other 3 surviving students of the ten originally selected were still struggling, but also because I had spent several 12 hour night watches in a row listening to faint signals in a foreign language because the department was short of trained operators so they had thrown me into the job even though officially I was still "in training." I was as tired as hell and very quickly the liquor went to my head and I started yawning and nodding off. "Why don't you take a nap in the back seat" said my farmer friend. I'll wake you up later." He pulled off to the side of the road, I stumbled into the back seat and within seconds of him placing a blanket over me, I was sound asleep.

The next thing I knew, I was waking up in a semi-dark room. My head throbbed, my stomach told me that it was empty and as I became more and more awake, I realized I was naked and tied hand and foot to what seemed like a massage table. My groans brought a response as a door opened and my farmer friend appeared at the head of the table. I don't recall exactly what I said, but it was probably something along the lines of WTF? Why was I naked? Why was I tied up? Where the hell was I? Why did I feel like every bit of food in my stomach had long since departed? Instead of a direct answer, my farmer friend stood beside the head of the bed and said, "Okay baby, here's your choices. Listen carefully. I can keep fucking you, then drop you off naked at the side of the road where you have no idea where you are, and send these photos to the navy." At that he displayed a series of pictures that clearly showed me with a cock in my mouth and ass, in a variety of poses. "Your life is ruined, your parents are destroyed with shame and there's not a damn thing you can do about it because nobody will believe that some anonymous stranger took you somewhere you don't know and took advantage of a tough little navy guy like you. Even if they did believe you, they would still think you were a faggot and you have no idea who I am or where you are so complaining to the cops isn't going to help you much. They'll just snigger at you being a sissy bitch... They would have no idea where to even start looking for evidence because you have been asleep for fourteen hours and are a very, very long way away from your base." He paused to let all of that sink in. "But you do have another choice."

Again, I don't recall exactly what I said but I'm sure it had the "f" word and was along the lines of WTF once again. But I did convey that I would like to know what option number two was. "Well," said my farmer friend whose name I found out was Jim, "You can stay here for a week and be my wife. I will take care of you, feed and clothe you, give you sex like you've never imagined before and when the week is up, I'll give you your uniform back and drop you off just outside the gate to the base. Nobody but you and I will ever know what happened. You just might learn that you like it so much that you'll want to come back for more. That's what happened to the last couple of guys I gave a ride to from your base. But if not, your career is still intact, your life can continue as normal and you will just have a little secret to keep until some day you decide to write an erotic story for an online website." (Okay, so that last bit is bullshit! But the basic message was the same.) "Now here's some water and some pills to help with that headache you have. Think over your two options and take a nap and I'll be back soon." He lifted my head up quite gently, popped several pills in my mouth and gave me a drink of water. I heard the door close and shortly afterwards felt drowsy and was quickly asleep.

I woke up feeling a hell of a lot better than my previous awakening. My headache was gone. Hmmmm, and so was all the hair on my body!! While I was asleep he must have shaved me from my nose on down and had rubbed my body with a very feminine-smelling moisturizer that smelled - well -- wonderful... I could also see in the dim light that I had my finger and toe-nails painted a deep red. I was wearing what was clearly a long blonde wig, as I could feel it touching my back and see the ends of it spread out on my shoulders. As I became more awake, I saw that there were several photos scotch-taped to the wall near the table I was still tied to. There were the original ones he had shown me as "Exhibit A" if I chose to be a silly bitch and refuse to cooperate, complete with cock in my mouth and ass. But there were some new ones, showing me with a smooth body, painted toe and fingernails, a gorgeous blonde wig, plucked and nicely shaped eyebrows. But more - my face was expertly made up and frankly, I looked totally hot! Apparently Jim had studied cosmetology in his spare time!!

And then I smelled the delicious aroma of bacon cooking. My tummy went from empty and quiet to sounding like a roaring lion ready to eat a zebra in one gulp. OMG I was so hungry! And then the smell of coffee - HEAVEN!

Shortly afterwards, the door opened and there stood my captor, wearing a bathrobe and smelling of cologne and obviously freshly shaved and showered. The smell of breakfast and the smell of his cologne made an overpowering combination, as he fully knew of course, the sneaky boy!! "Good morning sleepy-head," he said with a grin. "It's time to make your choice. Stay tied to that bed and get fucked, or get your cute little body up, put on some sexy clothes and join me for breakfast - and then get fucked."

I would like to tell you that I resisted. Obeyed my training and gave only my name, rank and serial number.

Nah... Not even close. I fluttered my mascaraed eyelids, smiled with my luscious red lips, coyly flipped my long blonde hair off my face and said in as feminine a voice as I could, "I like my coffee with cream please darling but first can I use the little girl's room. I desperately need to pee!!" (eyelashes flutter, flutter... God, I'm a natural flirt!)

Grinning widely, my new husband quickly untied me, helped me to my feet and patted my rear as he pointed toward the toilet. As I was sitting there on the toilet seat (yes, I was sitting, AND with my legs together!) the door opened slightly and a hand holding a clothes hangar with a black silk robe with red lace edging slipped in and placed it on the hook at the back of the door, followed by a pair of adorable silk panties, same color and lace as the robe. And then a pair of black women's slippers with fur trimming was placed on the floor. That was then followed by a container of face powder and then the door quietly closed.

After wiping with some bath tissue (remember, this wasn't my first time being dressed and acting as my sister's clone) and washing my hands, I powdered my nose and examined my makeup (hot!), adjusted my hair a little, and then putting on the robe, panties and slippers, all of which felt heavenly, I followed my freshly powdered nose toward the smell of the bacon.

Sashaying into the room with a coy look on my face, my husband-to-be smiled and then pulled out a chair for me. Daintily I slipped into the chair and tried very hard to be ladylike and sip my coffee, though I really wanted to devour it!! Being a girl has it's sacrifices you know and devouring your coffee on a first date is not considered lady-like. And what coffee! It was liberally laced with Bailey's Irish Cream. Obviously, our first fuck together with me actually being conscious was intended to be a real honeymoon fuck, with lots of alcohol and romance. Fine with me I thought, especially as I really was a virgin, if you discount some of the various vegetables I had experimented with as a kid. I could feel my body's contradictory signals - hard little cock, fluttery feelings in tummy and a pronounced nervousness at knowing that my cherry was about to be taken. Okay, technically it had already been well and truly stolen while I was unconscious - I had the photographic proof of that, not to mention a certain amount of discomfort where my love hole had been stretched some hours before... But I figured lots of Irish Cream would dull the anxiety I was feeling at having my still technically virginal pussy violated by what I knew from the bulge I had seen and the photos I had viewed, was a very large, thick cock. More Bailey's please!!

The situation could hardly have been weirder. Here I was in the kitchen of a man who had kidnapped me, drugged me, raped me while I was unconscious and was now blackmailing me into being his "wife" for a week. Was I angry? No... After all, the man was about to feed me bacon and eggs after I had barfed out the contents of my stomach hours before. (I found that out later when he told me the story of our "engagement party.") Was I scared? Of course! After all, I had no way of knowing whether he would keep his promise. But somehow I had the feeling he would. The military might have laughed at me showing up naked and late and claiming I was raped by some stranger somewhere or other within a 1-200 mile radius of remote farms in the area of the largest army base in the country. They would not have laughed if someone with a high security clearance suddenly vanished enroute to their parent's house for a week's leave. I had every reason to believe that he had done this successfully before with other young military guys from the base, and there was no way that would not have made the headlines if they had disappeared...

Was I excited? Ummmm - well, a quick glance at the robe would have shown a distinct bulge where my groin was being stroked by the silky material. And my "husband" had already had a glance and the smile on his face had clearly shown that he approved of what he saw.

"So I see from your ID that your boy name is Ian. So for this week, we're going to change that to Diane. Sound okay?" he said. It wasn't really a question but I pretended that I was being given a choice, then smiled shyly and said "Yes, that's really pretty." By then the bacon and eggs were gone and he had poured me another cup, though this time it was more Bailey's Irish Cream with some coffee than the other way around. A nice warm buzz had already begun to spread from my stomach to my brain.

"Now here are the rules" he said, as I sipped my drink. "Number one, you are to be a girl at all times. You are to walk like a girl, talk like a girl, move like a girl and most important, think like a girl." "Number two, you are to be sexy and pretty at all times. You can take your makeup off when it's time to sleep, but I expect you to be dressed to seduce me 24/7. You will wake up early and go to the bathroom down the hall where you will find your cosmetics and perfumes and several different wigs. You will also find an enema and you are to use it every day so your boi cunt is always clean and ready for use. You can expect to be fucked at least 6 to 8 times a day, but I will like it if you don't always wait for me to initiate sex. I want you to be my little cock slut and to show me you want it all the time." "Number three, you will accompany me at all times. When I have to go out and do chores, you can either come with me and watch, or you can stay in the living room but I will have to put some restraints on you. The only place you may be alone and free to walk around is out in the walled-in garden. You can wander freely there, but I definitely do not recommend that you try going over the wall. First, there's nothing around here for miles but open fields and I will see you from miles away. Secondly, my dogs are friendly if I am there, but if they catch you or anyone else inside the security fence without me to restrain them, it isn't going to be pretty. And last of all, where the hell are you going to go? You have no idea where you are. You will be dressed as a girl. And when I catch you, we go back to option one. You spend the rest of the week tied up, drinking water and eating dry bread and being fucked on a cold, hard table... You seem like a smart girl so do the math sweetheart."

I smiled sweetly and said quickly, "I am a smart girl daddy and I've done the math. And you may be surprised to hear this, but I'm determined to be the cutest, sexiest wife you've ever had. Not just because I have to, but because I want to."

He looked genuinely surprised but also I saw two things - a warm smile and a large tent growing in his pants... Obviously, he liked what he had just heard... He stood up and went to the refrigerator and removed a chilled bottle of champagne. He took out a bucket and filled it with ice and then grabbed two flutes and said "Well my new wife Diane, please follow your daddy. I think our honeymoon is about to begin."

"Yes daddy," I replied in my most feminine and demure voice, batting my eyelashes and actually flushing with some embarrassment but also genuine excitement. I had joined the navy to avoid experiencing the very fantasy that was about to happen - so much for the plan of avoiding being a femme cock slave by becoming a "manly tough sailor." The opposite was about to happen, with all due thanks to the navy. Life is very strange sometimes... But it was about to get stranger - and more wonderful than I could ever have imagined.

(More to come - I see this as a multi-chapter story so keep looking for chapter two of "A Sailor's Surprise." Kisses from Diane)

DianeTG
DianeTG
29 Followers