A Sailor's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
A young sailor becomes a farmer's wife.
3.2k words
4.64
34.5k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DianeTG
DianeTG
29 Followers

CHAPTER TWO - A Sailor's Journey - becoming the farmer's wife

It's been a while since I wrote Chapter One so a quick review might be in order. A young sailor who joined the Navy to escape his fear of becoming a "sissy" because he loved wearing his sister's clothes, gets sent for a special language course at a remote army base. Given an unexpected 7 day leave, he decides to try to hitch a ride instead of waiting 8 hours for the one daily public bus, hoping that he will get home to his parent's place quicker and surprise them. After accepting a ride with a middle aged farmer, he wakes up naked and tied to a table in the man's house after drinking what turned out to be drugged rum. Having been shown photos of his being fucked and sucking the man's cock, he is given a choice. He can stay tied up for a week and be fucked repeatedly while living on bread and water and then released somewhere to find his own way back to his base, along with the photos being sent to the navy. Or he can embrace the situation and be the sexy, feminine wife of the farmer for a week. He will then be given back his uniform, driven to the base entrance to arrive on time and nobody but he and his "husband" will ever know. As far as the navy is concerned, he spent the week with his parents, while his parents won't know that he had a seven day pass and will just assume he was on duty. Win-win. Wisely, "he" chooses to become "she" - the farmer's new wife named Diane. And now continuing the Sailor's Journey...

Following daddy toward the bedroom, I couldn't help myself from admiring his broad shoulders and strong, tall physical presence. I don't just mean he was big - though he was. But it was more than that - he carried himself with assurance and confidence, the kind of "military bearing" I had seen and admired in some of the veteran officers I had encountered. And the cologne he was wearing was as enticing as the smell of cooking bacon and brewing coffee I had experienced earlier in the day, when I woke up from a drugged sleep with a stomach that had long since been emptied of all food. He pushed open a door and I was excited to see that it was a magnificent bedroom, with a king-size bed, tastefully furnished and lit with candles. Up to then I had been so dazed by the whole experience of becoming "Diane" that I hadn't noticed that the sun had set.

"Stay there" he said, gesturing to the doorway. He went ahead and placed the bucket of ice beside the bed, pushed the champagne into the ice and placed the two delicate champagne flutes on the bedside table. Then he stepped toward me, took my hand and led me down the corridor to the doorway opposite. Opening the door he stepped back and gestured to me to enter. "This is your room for this week and for as long as you want it afterwards," he said with a smile. I gasped. It was a completely feminine room, with light pink walls, white ceiling and a plush, thick purple carpet. The queen-sized bed had a gorgeous quilt and lots of fluffy throw pillows, and there was a dresser covered in cosmetics of every kind, hair brushes and everything else a girl could need to keep herself looking sexy and alluring. The walk-in closet was lined with women's clothing of every kind and there were at least two dozen pairs of women's shoes lined up, from fuck-me pumps with five inch heels to comfy looking fluffy slippers like the ones I was currently wearing. On a shelf was a line of mannequin heads with various wigs, from long, sultry blonde looks to cute little pixie-cut boy styles. The dresser drawers were open and I could see they were filled with lingerie, stockings, jewelry and everything a girl could dream of.

It was a princess's room and I audibly sighed and my eyes teared up. "Daddy," I said without any pretense at all, "It's like a dream come true." And then as he opened his arms I stepped into him, raised my head and eagerly accepted and returned the kiss he gave me. Within seconds the kiss had turned into a passionate embrace, with him running his hands over my eager body, our tongues entwined and from deep within my soul, a whimper of surrender and ecstasy came from the real Diane who was now the real me. I could feel his large, hard cock pressing against my midriff and my own much smaller but no less hard cock was pushing against the panties I was wearing. He reached down and touched it and I blushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry daddy, I just can't help it!"

He laughed and said "I'm glad you can't help it - that hard little clitty of yours tells me that what I see in your eyes and face is what you are really feeling and not just an act. You really are a natural girl and this is the moment you've waited for all your life isn't it?"

Still blushing, I hesitantly nodded my head in a shameful "yes."

"Baby-doll, there's nothing to be ashamed of. You are who you are. You were born for this and for a man like me, you are the kind of girl we dream of meeting. You're beautiful! And that includes your clitty..." He kissed me again while at the same time reaching between the folds of my robe and stroking the hard little bulge in my panties...

Suddenly something happened that I would never have believed possible. He scooped me up off the floor. Instinctively I threw my arms around his neck, like a scene from a Disney movie, as he carried me effortlessly, all 5'5" and 142 lbs. of me into the bedroom. I knew he was a big guy but I was still surprised at how effortless it was for him and how at that moment I felt so tiny and feminine. I found myself completely surrendering to my new role as his wife. I reached up and kissed him and then gently he laid me on the bed and popped the champagne cork. We clicked our glasses together and then he made me start giggling hysterically. Instead of a typical romantic line he said in a perfect French accent, "I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship!" As a Casablanca fan, I got it immediately. Seeing that I got the joke, he smiled and clicked glasses again saying "Here's looking at ya kid!" It was perfect!! I actually felt beautiful and if not exactly Ingrid Bergman, I nonetheless felt like an exotic and desirable woman. From that second on I knew three things. The first was that this man was not going to hurt me but would keep his promise to make this a week I would always remember. Secondly, that like some of his past conquests, I would be back the first chance I got. And thirdly, my navy career was going to be a short one as at the first chance I got I would be taking on the feminine persona I had tried to run away from. I think all of this showed in my eyes, as Jim looked deeply into them and I could feel myself having completely surrendered to him. I was his and he knew it.

After draining the first glass of champagne, I held out my glass for him to refill it, which he immediately did. I could see my lipstick on the glass and it was an incredibly erotic sight. Shortly afterwards, with the second glass of bubbly warming my inside, our lips met again and I felt him slip my robe off my shoulders and then gently push me down onto the bed on my back. His hands were running down my sides and he was kissing my neck and then slid down and began to kiss and lick my nipples. I had no idea how erotic this would be and was amazed at how quickly my nipples grew hard and surprisingly large.

"Hmm," I heard him say, "I can't wait until your boobs begin to grow."

At the time I thought it was just sexy talk, and I murmured "Me too," without realizing that he was serious. In fact, he had already given me two hormone injections while I was unconscious and from now on I would be taking pills every day and an injection every three days. My transformation wasn't going to just be a mental one as I allowed my old boy self to wither away and my true girl self to define me, but my body was going to change too - and more quickly than I could have imagined.

My hands were stroking his muscular shoulders and caressing his cheeks, as he continued to suck and nibble on my increasingly sensitive nipples. An uncontrollable groan of pleasure came from deep within me and my body was writhing with pleasure. The sight of my painted fingernails and the bracelets he had placed around my wrists continued to remind me that I was in full feminine mode and the only male part of me was what I was starting to think of as my "clitty." As it was so tiny compared to his massive and hard cock, it was becoming increasingly easy to disassociate it from my old identity.

He lifted up for a moment and threw the bathrobe he was wearing off, and I could see his entire magnificent body, including some odd shaped scars on his upper body. Then he was pressing his body against me, more and more insistently claiming me as his. His hands slid down my body and I felt him slide my panties off - we were both now completely naked. Again he started kissing me while pinching my nipples and then stroking down my thighs and beginning to knead and stroke my butt cheeks. It felt like heaven and a whimper of girly pleasure escaped from deep inside me. "Roll over baby" he whispered, gently nudging me to turn onto my back. I rolled over and spread my legs. I felt the bed move as he leaned toward the bedside table and then I felt something cold and slippery being smeared onto my boi pussy. I gasped at the coolness of it, but mostly the incredible pleasure as his finger traced circles around my recently violated but still tight little hole. I was almost purring, it felt so incredibly good. Then I felt some pressure and heard him whisper "Relax and let me inside sweetheart." I relaxed my sphincter muscles and immediately felt his finger enter into my technically still virginal pussy. He was very gentle as my muscles clamped down hard, continually whispering "Relax baby," as his finger began to slip deeper into me. Then I gasped as I felt a second finger slowly enter me. Any anxiety I had quickly vanished as he began to rotate his two fingers inside me, sending waves of pleasure unlike anything I had ever felt in my life coursing through my body. My purring and groaning became louder and I found myself pushing myself back against his hand, urging him into me. Then I felt a third finger enter and I knew I was truly being stretched. But it was all done slowly and gently and although it wasn't entirely comfortable, it wasn't painful either and the dominant sensation was this incredible pleasure as he continued to rotate his hand as well as starting to really fuck me with his fingers.

Then he withdrew his hand and rolled me over onto my back again. He sat up and poured us both a third glass of champagne and we clinked glasses wordlessly, but with our eyes locked knowing that the toast was to say goodbye to my virginity and hello to a new relationship as a farmer's wife. After we drained the champagne, he took the glass from me and then handed me a small brown bottle. "This is called Rush or some people call it Poppers," he said. "You sniff it and it will give you an incredible sense of sexual ecstasy. It will also relax your pussy for me as I enter you. Just don't get the liquid on our lips or in your nose - it's nasty and can be fatal if you swallow it. But once you feel what the vapor does for you, you're going to be in love with this stuff." He supervised me as I carefully took the cap off and he showed me to hold it underneath one nostril while holding the other shut with my finger. At first I was hesitant and took a very small sniff. "No baby," he said. "You have to trust me. Sniff it slowly but deeply - at least three times each side." I did so and then handed the bottle to him to put the cap back on. Suddenly a wave of incredible lust and pleasure filled my entire body.

It was amazing how quickly it happened - the moment it hit there was nothing else I wanted in the entire universe except a hard cock buried deep inside my boi pussy. He saw the look on my face and smiled, then placed his hands in the bend of my legs and pushed them back until my thighs were level with my earrings. He also spread my legs outwards. "Okay baby, hold your legs like that," he said, as he took the lubricant and smeared a copious amount onto his steel-hard cock. Then, with our eyes locked together, he moved between my legs while on his knees, took my waist in his strong hands and lifted them up, and then began to push the head of his cock against my boi pussy opening. My body felt like it was on fire with desire as the Rush continued to fill my senses with cock-lust. I felt the pressure of his cock against my rosebud, and then closed my eyes and as he continued to whisper, "Relax baby, just let me into you." Suddenly I felt an almost audible "pop" as my sphincter muscles yielded and his shaft slid into me. I couldn't believe how incredibly good it felt, both physically but even more emotionally, as I knew I had just given up my virginity and would never be the same person again. I felt powerful - knowing that I was so desirable for this amazing man. I felt feminine and beautiful. And I felt a deep sense of fulfilment, as if I had discovered my true meaning for my life. As if he read my thoughts, I heard him say wonderingly, "You were made for this baby. You were made to give pleasure to a man."

Gradually his cock slid further and further into me. At one point I began to tense as I felt so full, but he handed me the Rush and I took several sniffs, and immediately felt the return of cock lust and my body relaxed and opened up to him and he slid into me until I could feel his balls touching mine. I reached my arms up toward him and he wrapped his hands around my neck and pulled me forward for a deep kiss. And then instinctively I crossed my legs over his shoulders and became completely limp, as he began to rock his hips and thrust slowly, but firmly into me. Then I felt him slide his cock out and I almost cried out with disappointment, but he was simply putting some more lube on his shaft and quickly was back inside me. The sense of pleasure I felt was indescribable. My eyes would close with the intense pleasure and then open again to feast on the sight of this powerful man kneeling over me, with my smooth, shaved legs over his shoulders and my red painted toenails showing as my ankles were locked together behind his neck.

Gradually the pace and force of his thrusts increased. I found myself pushing my pussy into his groin, to take every inch of him as deeply as I could. At times he would pull almost completely out of me, and then slam back into me with a force that caused an incredible feeling to spread to my clitty which I realized, was leaking pre-cum at a prodigious rate. I was quivering and moaning like a bitch in heat, which is precisely what I was. The force and pace of his fucking increased and I could feel my groin getting wetter and wetter as the fluid leaked out of my clit and spread across my thighs. My back arched as I banged myself forward into his thrusts and I could see his eyes starting to glaze over, as if he was entering a different world. And then suddenly he began to groan "Oh fuck, oh yeah, oh baby," and I knew he was about to cum.

"Yes darling, yes," I groaned in return. "Fill me up with your seed - breed me, breed me."

With a bellow, he rutted into me like a bull and then I could feel his cum spurting into me, literally hitting my insides and filling me with his juice. At the same time my clitty began to throb and suddenly it also began to squirt. All I could say was "Oh, ohh, ohhhh" over and over. Slowly his thrusts decreased, though my ankles were still firmly crossed behind his neck and I wanted to keep him deep inside me. But finally I felt his body and mine start to relax, and then very gently his now softening cock withdrew with a plop. I relaxed my legs and he gently unwound them from his neck and lay me flat on my back and then slid his large, muscular body down next to me, our arms around each other, my head pressed against his hairy chest. I felt so treasured, so safe and secure. I giggled when I felt his cum inside me moving and told him that it felt "squishy" and I liked it.

He laughed and then gave me a long, soft, loving kiss. "Baby-doll, you are now officially my wife. For a week anyhow."

"Daddy," I said. "I am yours for as long as you want me. Much, much more than a week I hope."

He smiled and stroked my cheek. "You can count on that sweetie. A girl like you is a treasure and when I find a treasure, I want to hold on to it and enjoy it for ever." Then he rolled over and filled our glasses with what was left of the champagne. "Here's looking at ya kid!" he said with a smile.

"Here's looking at you my darling" I replied with what I hoped was a sultry Ingrid Bergman voice. "Here's looking at you day and night for a very, very long time..." We clinked glasses, drank and then snuggled together and within a short time, I fell asleep in the arms of my new husband

To be continued...

DianeTG
DianeTG
29 Followers