A Sailors Tale of Lust & Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clopping of the horses footsteps on the cobblestone path are the only noises that can be heard as I return home. I again cast a glance towards the window that only a few hours before I saw the silhouette of my prize. This time however I see nothing but darkness staring back at me. Turning my gaze back towards the front of my house I exit my carriage and make my way to the front door. The house is very quiet as everyone has turned in for the night only one single candle lies on a nearby table awaiting my return. I leave my boots at the door grabbing the candle with my right hand and make my way to the room that whose window her eyes shone through. I move quietly not wanting to disturb either my prey or the others that reside in my house. As I near the door I can see a sliver of light escape through the crack in the door. Peering inside I see her, Nicolina, she is covered by a thin sheet and I can see her breath causing the sheet to tighten across her chest with every inhalation. As I stare in I remember my dream again and quickly extinguish my candle and begin to remove my clothes.

I enter her room completely naked, only my swash that I used for my belt is carried in my right hand. With every step my adrenalin pumps through my veins until all noise is blocked out with the sound of my own heart beating in my ears. She lies there angelic and unsuspecting. As I stand next to her bed now I can clearly see the outline of her body and it's then that I notice that she appears naked under the sheet, the skin of her delicate shoulders reflecting the light of the candle. Is it possible that my little vixen has gone to bed sans clothing? Was she possibly awaiting my return? I bend forward my face inches from hers, our lips almost touching, my breath blowing across her cheek. I place my lips against Nicolina's ear, "open your eyes, your master has returned" flows from my lips. I move back looking down on her again and as I commanded her eyes open looking up at me. She had been waiting on me, she new I would return and new that when I did she would belong mind body and soul to me. My dream starts to make since the words not spoken reflecting back in the knowing bond of this new master and servant.

I open my hands to her showing her the cloth in my hand and without words she takes both of her arms and places them into mine. I quickly wrap the cool fabric around her wrists and pulling her hand back behind her head securing them both to the bed frame behind her. Looking down at my conquest I slowly pull the sheet away from her body. What is exposed to me inch by inch causes the breath to be caught in my throat. I have never before laid eyes upon a beauty such as this. My erection raises before me a drop of precum glistens on the tip displaying my mounting excitement. I take my hard cock in my hand bringing it to her face. As she looks back at me I squeeze my hardness causing more precum to drip from the head of my cock falling and landing on her closed lips. I take the head of my hard cock and rub it against her soft red lips making them glisten with the reflection of my essence.

With my cock resting against her lips my hand trails down her side coming to rest on the inside of her right thigh. With a pull of my hand I separate her legs moving my fingers up until my hand cups her pussy in my palm. I can feel the heat and wetness for her excitement on my hand. With two fingers I pull her lips apart and forcefully push 3 fingers deep inside making her moan out loudly. With her mouth opening in pleasure I used my other hand to force my cock into her mouth and deep down her throat. Her eyes well up with tears as my hard cock forces its way into her throat. My fingers start to pump in and out of her wet pussy while my thumb starts to rub in a circular motion around her clitoris. While I continue to assault her pussy with my invading fingers my cock now dripping with her saliva pistons in and out of her waiting mouth. Her breathing has now gotten used to the intrusion down her throat and her gasping intakes of air can be heard every time my cock pulls out of her throat.

With a quick movement I pull my fingers and cock out of her body leaving her gasping for breath on the bed before me. I reach down grabbing her and flipping her onto her stomach. With her hands still tethered to the bed she is unable to resist as I climb on to the bed, grasping her hips and pulling her body up so she is now in a kneeling position. Her tight round ass stares back at me and beckons me closer. I lean forward extending my tongue and as I close the distance between us I run my tongue down the crack of her ass and bury it deep into her pussy. My lips clamp down engulfing her small little box as I drink the juices that are now flowing like a river from deep inside. I can feel a shiver go through her body as I find her clitoris with my teeth and bite down on it. Just as she is starting to push her pussy backwards onto my tongue a loud crack pierces the air as my hand comes crashing down on to her ass. I grab her and pull her back into me again pulling her onto my tongue as I once again bring my hand down onto her ass with a loud crack.

Her body is now dripping wet with excitement and sweat, my handprints burning bright red on her upturned buttocks. I rise up and line my cock with her moist tunnel and with one last smack delivered by my right hand I drive deep inside her. Her head drops to the bed as she looks back between her legs seeing my hard shaft as it begins to piston in and out, our bodies slamming together with a wet thud. The sweat drips off my forehead pooling in the small of her back, the sound of rutting animals reverberates throughout the room. I push with all my might trying to push as much of me deep inside of her, banging her cervix with every thrust. I reach up with my right hand and grab her hair as I pull her back and forth onto my cock. My left hand runs through the wetness touching and playing with her pussy as it continues to be pummeled. After my hand is wet with our combined juices I place my thumb against her puckered anus and I push it inside. My hard cock continuing to push deep inside is now matched by thumb as it begins to move around inside of her anus. The sounds coming from her open mouth announce her impending orgasm as is the stirring within my balls. I know with the way her pussy muscles massage my cock I know I am not far behind. With a few more thrust I feel her pussy start to clamp down on me, trying to milk it of all its juices. Her head swings from side to side her mouth open in one continuous moan as her climax racks her body. Every muscle clamps down on her body trapping me deep inside as I am overcome, cumming deep inside her. Jet after jet of cum keeps streaming out of my body filling her up, my cum leaks out and down the inside of her leg. Both of our bodies soaked with sweat come crashing down onto the bed and with my cock still lodged deep inside of her we both fall into a deep slumber.

12