A Sale of Two Titties

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pleasure mounted, fantasies about the young man filming her urging her on. She moaned and whimpered, only tracing circles over her clit at first. Soon, that wasn't enough, and her fingers flashed over her hood.

As she climbed toward a crescendo, her other hand left her breast, and she plunged two fingers deep inside her. Both hands moving rapidly, she felt her muscles tensing as the swelling bubble of orgasmic energy between her legs reached the point of critical mass.

Mariah cried out as orgasm claimed her with ferocious intensity. She writhed on the bed, her head lashing on the pillow. Long hair not her own covered her eyes while her fingers continued to work on her rhythmically clenching pussy. Her womb fluttered. Her face felt white hot. Her vision dimmed behind closed eyes. On and on it went, until she thought she would pass out from the sweet agony.

By the time she could open her eyes and breathe with anything resembling regularity again, Brian had put down his camera. Instead, he held a bottle of water, which she accepted with a grateful moan. She sat up, still shivering from the aftershocks, and took a drink that made her cough at first, but was like the sweetest nectar of the gods.

"H-how was that?" she asked, and then laughed.

"I think they're going to pay pretty well for this one." He laughed as well. "Incredibly hot and sexy."

"Oh my god. I can't believe I just did that, but it was so good. I haven't had an O like that in a while."

"There's a shower right through that door, whenever you're ready."

As he said it, he gave his erection another squeeze, and she couldn't resist. "Still feeling a little constrained, huh?"

He smiled. "A lot, actually."

Feeling more attractive, sexy, and aroused than she had in years, she acted on pure, primal instinct. His eyes shot wide open when she reached out and squeezed his cock through his pants. "Mmm. I can see why. Oh my."

Brian groaned and shivered.

"Have you ever been in front of the camera?" she asked in a low, sultry voice.

"No."

"Want to try it?"

"I... Oh, fuck it." He slid open a drawer, revealing a plethora of condoms and several bottles of lube.

Mariah's deft fingers popped open the button of his pants as he tore a condom loose from a string of them. "Is the camera still on?" she asked.

"Yeah, I didn't think to turn it off."

By the time he ripped the packet open, she'd tugged his pants down to his thighs, releasing the most gorgeous cock she'd ever seen. He stepped on the heels of his shoes, trying to get out of them, and she held out her hand. He gave her the condom, and immediately pulled off his shirt.

She moaned from the sight of his rippled abs and bare-shaven chest as he divested himself of his shoes and struggled out of his pants. The moment he was naked, she slid a hand behind his tight butt and pulled him close. She meant to roll the condom on, but he had other ideas. He leaned over the bed, aiming for the V of her legs, and she gasped.

The condom found a hasty resting place atop the chest of drawers as he buried his face between her parted legs.

Mariah twined her fingers into his hair as he devoured her with the energy and enthusiasm only a young man can muster, but with the skill of one experienced far beyond his years. Having barely settled from her most powerful orgasm in months, she sensed that she was about to top it.

His tongue teased, probed, flicked, and lapped, making her squirm against his strong arms wrapped around her thighs. She could scarcely believe the sounds passing her own lips — loud, high-pitched, and almost feral. A look over her rapidly rising and falling breasts at the young man between her legs stoked her fires even higher.

It hit her without warning, and with the power of a thunderbolt. A loud wail of sweet release escaped her as her fingers fisted in his hair and her legs clamped down on the sides of his head. Her butt bounced up off the bed, then slammed down, then rose back up again as wave after wave of orgasm ripped through her.

All the while, his incredible tongue continued to wash over her, drinking up her juices.

After one overwhelming surge of orgasmic energy, she went limp and gasped. Dimly, she realized that he'd slid out from between her legs, but a torrent of aftershocks kept her senses dull to the world around her. Her breaths came in pants as she desperately tried to draw air into lungs starved from screaming in ecstasy.

How long it went on before she felt the bed shift and strong hands pushing her knees apart, she didn't know. Her eyes snapped open, and she saw Brian above her, knee walking forward with his cock covered in latex. His face glistened with her juices still, and it was a little red from the curls around her pussy scratching him, but he wore a hungry smile.

Her pleasure-fogged brain had barely processed that when she felt the tip press against her folds. A moment later, a deep groan rumbled in her throat as his big cock slid easily into her well-lubricated, and still climaxing pussy.

"Ah, fuck yeah," he said as his smooth-shaven balls tapped against her ass.

"S-so big. Oh my god," she exclaimed. He felt as if he was all the way up in her belly, stretching her in the most wonderful way. A squeal from her accompanied him pulling back to thrust again.

Mariah's breasts jiggled and bounced from the power of his thrusts. Loud claps sounded every time their flesh collided, his cock driving into her depths. A constant stream of mindless vocalizations passed her lips, mingling with his grunts and growls. He took her hard and fast, fingers just as talented as his tongue rolling her clit beneath its protective sheath.

The aftershocks of her climax on his tongue were so sharp as to hover just below uncomfortable, kept flowing in a relentless current from her head to the tip of her toes by his fast-thrusting cock. Hot on the heels of one such spike, she let out a loud, croaking scream as she came again.

Her first experience with multiple orgasms was one she would certainly never forget. These were no mere troughs and peaks of climax, but one assault of beautiful agony right after the other. On and on it went, until she was hoarse from screaming, coated in a sheen of sweat, and nearly senseless from the unbelievable ecstasy.

From within the chaotic abyss of pleasure, she rose for one brief, fleeting moment when he slammed his hips forward a final time. He let out a cry that she might have found comical in its high pitch and warbling quality if she'd possessed enough of her wits to recognize it. She could feel his big cock throbbing and pulsing inside her, filling the latex barrier with hot young cum.

Then another wave crashed over her and dragged her back into a churning sea of pleasure.

****

Mariah still felt as if she was walking a little bow-legged three days later when she went to answer the doorbell. She couldn't help but smile when she saw Brian.

"Got it all rendered," he said as she pulled him inside. He handed her a DVD.

"Have you watched it?"

His face turned red and he chuckled. "Yeah. It's too bad there's only one camera angle. This one would be like printing money."

There was no way that was happening, because Mariah had lost both her wig and her mask midway through her orgasm on Brian's tongue, and anyone who knew her would be able to recognize her throughout the remainder of the video. Besides that, she had seen the state she was in afterward in a mirror.

"How did it go?" he asked, knowing she had a job interview that morning.

Mariah beamed. The experience with him had given her a dramatic boost of self-confidence, and she'd ridden that swell into an aggressive push for a job that she would have previously considered out of reach. "I start Monday. And you?"

His smile was as big as hers. "I've had a couple of good email conversations, and have an appointment to show off a few things this weekend. It's not a sure thing, but I've at least made inroads. It was the pictures of you that sold both of them."

"Oh, stop," she said, rolling her eyes.

"No joke. I'll show you the emails. Your video is still number one on the site, too. Probably will be for a while. I should have charged them more."

The thought of thousands of men watching her masturbate sent a shiver up and down her spine.

"So, do you want to go out and get a drink? Celebrate? It's on me."

A sly, crooked grin spread across Mariah's face. "Maybe later. I have a better idea."

With that, she grabbed his hand and tugged him toward the bedroom, where the camcorder she'd borrowed from her sister sat on its tripod, ready to record.

****

Hope you enjoyed this story! If you did, why not drop a coin in my hat by casting a vote, leaving a comment, sending me an email, or adding me to your favorites. It's the feedback that keeps me writing.

12