A Salem Swap

Story Info
Stefano Dimera has weird plans for Salem citizens!
1.2k words
3.29
7.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fan fiction based on the beloved soap opera, "Days of Our Lives," and the set up involves current story lines.

*****

Broken, Eve Donovan felt that her enemies, Jennifer and JJ Devereux, had once again ruined her life. But, this time, she had lost the love of her daughter forever. Paige would never forgive Eve for having sex with her true love, JJ. It was little satisfaction that JJ had also lost Paige. The combination of hate and lust coursed through Eve as she thought about the attractive, dark-haired young man, but only hate appeared when she thought about Jennifer, her longtime rival for the hearts of Frankie and Jack Devereux, JJ's father. Jennifer had always won. Eve sat wearily on a bench and began to weep. Rising, she had an epiphany. She would sell her soul to the devil, Stefano Dimera. Surely, the Phoenix, that dark lord of underworld crime, would have no love for the Hortons. Was there something Eve could give him in return or would he turn her away?

Weeks later, Eve stood ready to meet the old man. Although his dark, Italian looks had barely changed, he had to be nearing his 80th year. He was still mourning his beloved daughter Kristen, whose death he blamed upon his once Queen of the Night, Doctor Marlena Evans. His sons EJ and Tony still haunted him as well. How cruel that a father outlive his children! Turning his attention to the alluring Eve, he waited with bemusement to hear what she had to say. Eve told her version of the events, where she had been seduced and blackmailed by JJ, who had teamed up with his mother to hurt her. Now her daughter would never love her again. Could not the phoenix avenge her?

Stefano, in a vengeful mood, decided to accept Eve's proposal. He would find some use for her later. He had acquired some amazing medical technology and had the doctors to implement it. He could use some guinea pigs, and many of the "good" people of Salem would fit the bill, including JJ and Jennifer. He dismissed Eve, then mulled it over by turning his attention to his chess set from Florence.

...

Jennifer wakes up feeling odd. Why would she be in JJ's room? She has a great feeling of physical well being and energy, but she begins to panic as she realizes her body is vastly altered. She is masculine and hairy. Did she have a sudden onset hormone problem? How horrible! Then she notices her new appendage. She is more than just masculine; she is a man! The body is looking more familiar as well, and she realizes she is JJ. Shock fills her and she wonders where JJ's mind is and wonders if it is in her body. Her poor son, if that is the case! He would be losing almost thirty years of his life. How will JJ deal with being a woman? But, wouldn't the most likely explanation be that she has always been JJ and the trauma of losing Paige has made him delusional that he is his own mother? Body swaps can't be possible! Her new body has ideas of its own, and she is experiencing everything that goes along with owning a penis, and she realizes she needs to go to the bathroom. She sighs, and goes to take care of that. The shock and weirdness is unimaginable, but she is alone and that is a comfort. But, in the back of her mind, she wonders if Stefano and his team of demented doctors might have something to do with this and begins to feel angry and that is also a comfort to her bewilderment...

JJ slowly opens his eyes. He is in his mother's room? Was he drunk the night before and she put him in there to sleep it off? No, that wasn't the case. He did not feel as good as usual; he felt a bit tired. Then, he notices an odd feeling on his chest. He is wearing a frilly night gown... and filling it out correctly? His mind whirls as his body takes on a familiar shape. Her beautiful, blonde self stare at him in her mirror.How can he be in his mother's body? He does not want anyone to see him and just wants to hide in the room until he gets his real body back! Was this some magical punishment for the way he'd treated women? Then, he remembered the "expertise" of the Dimeras. Kristen had stolen Theresa's baby in utero; she had used designer drugs to rape Eric Bradywhile he was still a priest. Could he and his mother be the latest victims? Anger began to replace his other feelings, but fear crept in. What if he was stuck like this? Jennifer would go off to college instead of him? Would he just sit around baking doughnuts and keeping house?? He had to find his body to see if his mother indeed inhabited it!

They see each other, or themselves, in the Horton living room. If ever a moment of pure shock and horror existed, this was it. It was like a funhouse mirror. "Mom!" he cries, in her own voice. She could not fix this; she could not bail him out anymore. To the entire world they were not themselves. Jennifer is speechless and takes her former hand. How can JJ be a woman now? What if this is permanent; she would have to build an adult life all over again... as her own son!

The doorbell rings. Oh, no! It is Eve! Normally, they both would have thrown her out; but the door had been left open the night before! Eve slinks over to "JJ." Eve knows about the swap and has to wonder if Jennifer's new body will be as attracted to her as it used to be. She will torture her old enemy in a brand new way!

"JJ, we've both lost Paige. Please, let's at least forgive each other." she wails, embracing the new JJ. She presses her body tightly to Jennifer's new one and feels an erotic thrill knowing that this is the first time a woman has been this close to this new male. Emotionally, Jennifer still hates Eve, but her other feelings seem to take over. She is getting an erection! She remembers that JJ is in the room and that prevents things from getting out of hand. She is having thoughts about Eve, who smells terrific and feels so soft against her.

JJ watches this scene in horror. His feelings of wanting to hide subside in amusement at the effect Eve is having on his mother. He realizes she isn't having an effect on him now and decides to toss the witch out! He tries to summon his best angry impression of his mother. "Get out Eve! No one cares! I don't believe you even know what forgiveness is!"

"Jennifer, please forgive me for everything I've done to you. You're just so beautiful and feminine that I've been jealous of you all these years. I know you'll find the right man for you soon, maybe you and Daniel can be together now." Eve pleads, secretly trying to goad the new Jennifer.

"Get OUT!" screams JJ, horrified at the thought of "being" with Daniel, Jennifer's ex. He slams the door and locks it.

A shocked Jennifer runs up to her room, embarrassed by her current state of arousal, leaving JJ to fend for himself. Curiously, he decides to make doughnuts to comfort both of them...

...

Across town, Marlena Evans and Paul Norita are still sleeping, unaware that they are also victims of a Dimera body swap...