A Samantha Mohr Christmas

Story Info
I meet Samantha for some Christmas time fun.
4.2k words
4.4
15.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to know Samantha Mohr some years back when we both worked in Atlanta. I took another job elsewhere in the south and moved away, but we stayed in touch. I now live near a college town that has an earth sciences program. Samantha sometimes comes out as a guest lecturer on meteorology, allowing us to get together for a day or two. A couple of years ago, she had scheduled one of these lectures just after Thanksgiving. She called to let me know the date, and we made plans to meet.

Her lecture was in the afternoon, so she flew in that morning, arriving just before lunch. We made a plan for me to pick her up from the college around 5:30 when I got off work. I arrived to pick her up outside the student union on time. She must have changed clothes somewhere on campus. She was wearing jeans, a dark red men's style shirt and a black blazer. Black heels finished off the outfit. Her jeans, while not skin tight, showed off her figure well, but the real surprise was her top. She had the top three buttons open, revealing quite a bit of cleavage. It was obvious from the way she was gently swaying that she was not wearing a bra. She got in and we kissed, lingering just for a couple of seconds.

"You look GREAT!!" I said.

She smiled. "Thanks. I thought the red would be festive."

"If I found you under my tree, you'd be the only present I'd unwrap!!"

She laughed. "Speaking of presents, my schedule is just packed from now til Christmas. Would it be OK if we did some shopping before dinner?"

"Sure, where did you want to go?"

She named a few stores, and I said I knew a place we could go where they were all pretty close to each other, and where there were also a few good restaurants, and we were off.

We walked around several places; it was fun being with her, and watching her as she looked into display cases, leaning forward and sideways as she did so. Her shirt was not really loose, but enough so that when she leaned over, I could get a good look at her melon sized breasts, every once in a while catching a glimpse of nipple if she leaned forward far enough.

After watching this for several stores, we were looking in a jewelry case while waiting for the sales person to come over from another section.

As I looked at her massive right breast under her top, I whispered to her, "You know, I could just squeeze you right now."

She looked at me mischievously. "Dare ya!!"

I looked around, and reached under her jacket, giving her tit a squeeze. She giggled. "MMM...I like that. Nobody's coming yet. Bet you won't go inside my shirt for the bare tit."

I looked around. People were milling about, but nobody was really watching. I leaned toward her, pulling her to me so my body would help shield us, and reached inside her shirt, feeling the heft of her right boob, and gently pinching the now stiff nipple, kissing her as I did so.

"MMMM!!! That was fun!! Whoo!!" she said, smiling at me.

"Get you going??" I asked.

"Oh yeah, even felt it in my jeans."

The sales girl approached just then, breaking up our little game. We looked at a few items, Samantha bought a couple, and we headed off. As we walked through one of the garment sections, one that had some taller racks, I took her hand and pulled her back toward the back of the section. When we were pretty well hidden, I pulled her to me, kissing her hard, and reaching inside her shirt for a good long grab, massaging her right breast and playing with the nipple. She reached down and rubbed my cock through my pants while I felt her.

"I think someone has a present for me!!" she whispered in my ear, feeling how hard I was.

I felt her knees give a little, and released my kiss, and slowly pulled my hand out of her shirt, caressing her tit.

"WOW-that was better than a Christmas light show!!" she exclaimed

I've always loved the way her tits are so sensitive, and enjoyed getting her off by playing with them. Now, sneaking feels in a department store at Christmas time upped the game, and I could tell Samantha liked the added thrill of getting played with in a public place where she might get caught.

We left the store and headed for my SUV. It was warm as it typically is in that part of the south, even in December, and Samantha took her jacket off as we walked. Now I could see her tits bouncing nicely, her nipples standing out as we walked. We got to the car, and I opened the rear gate so we could put the bags in. As we were standing with the gate, she pulled me to her and kissed me, rubbing my cock and balls, the gate hiding what we were doing. I reached over, felt her tits through her shirt-her braless breasts felt so soft through the fabric-then undid one more button.

She broke our kiss. "I'm going to fall out if you keep doing that."

"Then the whole mall will get a Christmas gift!!"

We got in the front seat and started kissing and fondling each other. After about five minutes, she said, "Let's go find a dark corner."

I knew a couple of places that were fairly inconspicuous and headed that way. Once we were parked, we got into the back, picking up where we had left off. I unbuttoned her all the way, savoring the view I now had of both breasts, big as melons and with a little hang. She was magnificent. She took off my shirt, and we kissed again, playing with each other's chests. She worked her way down to my pants and undid my belt, then the button and zipper, freeing my rock hard erection. She stroked it a couple of times, I loved the feel of her soft skin going up and down on me. I pushed my pants off; she stroked me while I unbuttoned her jeans and pulled her zipper down. We broke away from each other so she could pull them off. She lifted her hips off the seat to make it easier to get out of them. As they came down, I watched with delight as her dark blonde bush came into view. I love watching a woman undress, but watching her take off her jeans to find no panties is a real turn on. She tossed her jeans over the console between the front seats and settled back against the door, sliding her ass toward me a little. I could see her labia already parted.

"Looks like someone is ready for anything." I said.

"I am soooo hot right now, you have no idea. You playing with my tits in the store really got me worked up."

"We'll have to do something about that." I said, starting to get on the floor so I could go down on her.

She stopped me. "I love when you go down on me, but right now I just want you to fuck me, put that big dick inside me now"

I shifted so I was hovering over her, and she slid down on the seat so I could have access. She reached to take my cock in her hand. There was a brief glint off her wedding ring as she reached for me. I love seeing a married woman's ring sliding up and down my cock; it looks so slutty, so wanton. She guided me toward her open pussy, almost cramming me in. I slowly pushed in til I felt the hair above my cock meet her bush, and my balls rest on her ass.

"Ohhhhh....that feels good!!!" She wrapped her legs around me, pulling me in as I pumped her slowly. She gently moaned as I slid in and out of her, building up speed slowly, and she met every thrust. I was growing harder as we went, til my shaft and head had swelled up, and I was poking her cervix. I was getting closer, and was starting to leak come inside her, which made her quite slick. Between that and my deep thrusting, she started to shake, her hips convulsing in orgasm.

After she came back down from a crashing come, I said, "I'm going to come soon, you have me so close."

"Do something for me??" She looked up at me, her blue eyes glistening.

"Sure, anything you want."

"Pull out before you come."

"OK, but I've already leaked quite a bit in you"

"I know, I can feel it, I love how you always make me a real mess even before you give me your whole load. I want to do something."

I had a feeling she maybe just wanted to watch me shoot-sometimes that was a turn on for her. I pumped her for another 4 or 5 minutes, and I was ready.

"I'm almost there, sweet Sam. Where do you want it?? I said, pulling out my drooling dick.

She reached for me, stroking me again with her left hand, her rings getting a coating of my sperm. She aimed the head of my cock right at her wet and tangled pubes. It took about a half dozen strokes and I shot a couple of ropes of come across her bush, with a couple of globs dripping down into blobs that hung up in her curls, then some thick globs that caught the tuft right over her opening and dripped over her still spread labia, then another long spurt, then more blobs that she aimed all around her blonde patch. I slid the head back in, and her pussy squeezed out the last drops of come inside her. The look on her face was as if she had gone into a trance. I slid the head of my cock over her clit for a few minutes, bringing her to another orgasm. As she came down, I sat back on the seat and looked at her, her blonde bush, thighs and labia covered in sperm.

I smiled at her. "You're gorgeous. You have no idea how beautiful you are right now."

She looked down at herself, covered in come. "I feel...wonderful. I've wanted to do that for a long time, but my husband always wants to come inside me-which is great, but sometimes I like to play, and once in a while I like when a guy makes a spermy mess out of me. He's not all that adventurous, in fact, most of the time, he wants a shower right after we're done."

I laughed. "Man on top, woman on bottom, get it over with quick??"

"Yep. Married too long, I suppose."

She sat up. "We should probably beat it before someone sees us."

"Good idea. Don't want the cops catching us at our age!!"

She laughed as she buttoned her shirt back to where it was when I picked her up. I handed her jeans to her. "Need a napkin??"

She started to step into her jeans. "Nope," she said as she started pulling them up over her knees, then lifted her butt off the seat. I watched as she slid her jeans on right over the big load of semen I had just sprayed all over her, and zipped them up.

"This is the other thing I wanted. To feel your come soaking into my bush and labia for the rest of the night, feeling the stickiness as it dries, reminding me of this encounter. She leaned over and kissed me. "Time for dinner??"

"Sure, now that we've had dessert!!"

We went off to a local seafood place and had a nice meal. The service was really good, probably because the waiter was a college age kid who kept checking out her tits. Every once in a while Samantha would shift in her seat. The third time, I looked at her with a look of apparent amusement.

"Your come is drying in my bush, and it gets sticky as it dries. My hair sticks to my jeans, which pulls it. So I have to move around a little." Her eyes sparkled as she told me this, and I could tell despite the minor inconvenience, she was enjoying the result of living her fantasy. After dinner I took her back to her hotel. She had an early flight, so I offered to stay and take her to the airport in the morning. She accepted, and we went to her room.

Once inside, we kissed deeply, immediately starting to undress each other. I enjoyed taking her top off in the subdued light, unveiling her magnificent breasts, reveling in the sight of her shirt sliding off her shoulders and onto the floor. She wasted no time getting my shirt off, then pulling my pants off to reveal my growing erection. She started to unbutton her jeans, but I grabbed her hand to stop her. "No, no, I'll do that!" I was not going to miss out on the pleasure of taking her jeans off so I could enjoy seeing her bush emerge as they slid down over her ass and down to the floor. I wondered how much of my come was still hanging in it.

I undid the button and slowly pulled down her zipper, then eased them over her hips. Her pubes came into view, still wet from my earlier eruption, and a few of the globes of semen that had hung up in her curly hair had not dried yet. I could see the places on her upper thighs where my come had dried. The strong aroma of semen filled the room. This was going to be fun. I had her step out of them and eased her down onto the bed. She pushed herself up so I could get on it with her, and I dove straight for the prize.

"Are you sure you want to go down on me with all that come still all over my pussy," she asked.

"Absolutely!!" I said. "I would not miss a chance to go down on you, and I'll get to lick the come I shot all over you earlier into your pussy now."

"Oh..." her voice trailed off and her eyes got wide. The smell of my come on her was really strong up close, and in an odd way a turn on. I licked up and down her labia, making her moan softly. Once I had gotten her to open up, I licked up the biggest gob of sperm on her bush and stuck my tongue deep in her womanhood.

"OH!!!" she cried out, surprised by my sudden penetration. "That was different!!"

"There will be more. I'm going to lick up every bit of my come I can and put it in your pussy with my tongue." I said, just before going back for another glob. This time I licked it up her pussy lips and swirled my tongue over her clit.

"AAAHHHHHH" she cried, her hips starting to shake from the unusual feeling of a man licking his come all over her sex. "You are going to make me CRAZY!!"

"That's the idea" I said, going back for more. This time I licked in and out of her pussy, then over her clit, back for another bubble of come, and then in her deep, this time staying in, and licking her inside til she exploded all over my face, hips shaking so hard I almost got bucked off. In the middle of her orgasm, I pulled away, positioning myself over her, then entered her, playing my cock on her clit as I did, which set her off even more. She looked up at me, her blue eyes sparkling.

"I told you I'd make you crazy." I said.

"Oh God, you did, you did. That was amazing." She said. She grabbed the shaft of my cock. "Stop teasing me. Fuck me with that thing!!"

"Should I pull out this time too?" I asked, teasingly.

"No, no, NO!!! Come inside me this time. I want your big load deep in me, I want to feel it dripping out of me tomorrow on the plane, dripping into my jeans and coating my labia and thighs."

"If you're not careful, you'll be giving your husband sloppy seconds tomorrow when you get home." I said.

"He'll have to take what he gets," she said. "If he were more interested in making my fantasies come true, he wouldn't be in this spot."

I slowly started pumping her, watching as her tits bounced every time I hit bottom. She wrapped her legs around me, drawing me in deeper, though I was able to pull out enough sometimes to tease her clit. At one point I felt a surge of come about to seep from my cock. I pulled out slowly, letting it ooze out onto her clit. "Oh....OH!!!" she cried out. "Your come is so hot!!" I slid my leaking dick over her clit, into her bush and around her spread pussy, giving her a coating of sperm.

"Messy enough for you?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, I'm loving this!! It's so hot when you do that, I feel so deliciously slutty," she replied.

I pushed back inside her, enjoying the now sloppy feel of her pussy now that it had a generous dose of come to lubricate it. I pumped her slowly, both of us enjoying the feel of sloppy sex. I reached her deepest regions easily now, by cock bottoming out in her cunt, my balls resting on her ass. I enjoyed feeling her shudder every time I hit bottom.

After a while, I wanted a new feeling, and asked her to let me be underneath. I rolled off onto my back, my cock sticking straight up. Samantha looked at me, taking my dick in her hand, stroking gently, looking at the swollen head.

"Your cockhead is so big now. I bet you're going to come soon." She said.

"I am indeed," I replied. "I wanted you to be on top of me so I could have those gorgeous tits resting on my chest while we made love."

"That's funny," she said. "I wanted to feel them on your hairy chest while you pounded me from underneath." With that she climbed on, sliding her already slick cunt down on me easily, giving us both what we wanted.

I held her ass cheeks, pulling her on and off me as we fucked. She was taking shorter breaths, and I knew she was getting close to another orgasm. I pulled out all the way, just leaving my head in far enough to tease her clit. I repeated this, knowing she was on the verge. I then hammered into her, my balls hitting her ass. Three of those strokes and she sat back as her she came all over my cock, her big tits bouncing in all directions. She really came this time, soaking my crotch with her woman come. I let her come back to earth, and asked her to lean forward and rest her tits on my chest. She did so, asking me, "Are you ready to fill me?"

My cock was stiff as a steel rod now. "Yes, I am sweet Sam. I'm going to give you all the come you wanted, enough to keep you dripping wet for the whole ride home. I love the way your tits feel on my chest, how hot your pussy is around my cock. Kiss me. I want to kiss you while I fill you with my seed."

She leaned forward and kissed me gently and deeply, a kiss that was as much affection as lust. An unstoppable feeling started to take over my balls, and I started to come inside her, burst after burst of hot sperm that filled her deepest reaches and overflowed her. We broke our kiss and our eyes met.

"Wow," she said softly. "You really did soak me. I feel so full. I know it's going to drip out of me and all over my legs, but I wish I could keep it all inside me."

I looked deep in her eyes. There was a twinkle there I had not seen before. "Merry Christmas, Samantha," I said.

She looked at me a moment. "Merry Christmas," she said quietly. She hesitated, looking like she wanted to say more. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said. "We should get together more often."

"I'd like that," she said. "But it's probably not practical, what with our schedules and me still being married."

"Let's do this," I said. "We can make it a point to get together every year around Christmas, and have our own celebration. How would that be for you?"

"I'd like that, and any other time we can get together will be icing on the cake."

We kissed again deeply, savoring the feel of our bodies together. I softened up and slipped out, and she rolled off me, positioning herself so her head lay on my shoulder. "I'm not even going to clean up. I want to feel your come in me and on me all night. I'll have to shower in the morning, but I'll try not to lose any more than I have to. My husband will just have to deal with his wife's sloppy cunt as the price of not taking care of her needs."

I kissed the top of her head. "You know I'll be thinking of that all day tomorrow...and the next day, and the day after."

She looked up at me. "I hope so. I'll be thinking of you every time I feel that trickle on my thighs."

Samantha settled in and we drifted off to sleep. The next morning we had to hustle out to make the plane. Samantha wore a pair of jeans and a white peasant top, as it was going to be another warm day. I could tell by the way she moved she was not wearing a bra under it. We headed for the airport, about 20 minutes away. As we got away from the last traffic light, I reached over and squeezed her left breast. "You're just not going to stop driving me nuts, are you?"" I asked.

"How far to the airport??" she asked.

"About another 15 minutes," I said.

"I bet I can make you come before we get there."

"I'd like to see you try!!"

Samantha unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out. She soon had it hard, and on the way to another mess for her. "Stroke me with your left hand, I want to see your wedding ring sliding up and down my cock."

She smiled at me. "I like that!!" Before she resumed her exquisite hand job, she asked, "How busy is this road?"

12