A Sanguine Romance for the Dying Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had undressed himself, and his marble chest shone brightly under the Arabian lanterns, his auburn hair like a blazing fire of passion curling around his face and shoulders. He lay flat on his back and lifted the blonde slightly, his tongue darting for the young girl's juices. As his tongue landed on her clit, the girl let out a cry and sucked at Katrina's inner sanctum. Katrina grabbed the girl's head and made her bury her face in her pussy, laughing as she moans under the attention of the blonde's tongue on her clit and the other girl's on her lips. As the blonde looked up to see if she was pleasing Katrina, she saw how the girl's eyes suddenly widened and she heard Edmund groan loudly in that feral way uniquely to their kind. The girl's breath choked in her throat and she buried her fingers in Katrina's snatch as they both raced towards an orgasm. Before long, the blonde collapsed, fingers limply inside of Katrina. Edmund laid her aside, his mouth covered in crimson and his cock throbbing. The head pearled with blood in the dim light and his eyes locked Katrina's in a ravenous gaze of lust.

Katrina tore the dark-haired girl off her mouth and squeezed her clit with her thumb and index finger. The girl exclaimed a guttural moan and clasped Edmund's cock with her hand, guiding it towards Katrina's cunt, rubbing the swollen head on her clit before sliding it inside of her gently. Katrina pulled Edmund closer to her with her legs, making his cock nestle deep inside of her.

"Let me taste you, my love" she whispered hoarsely to the girl and let her straddle her face. Edmund looked on, slowly rocking back and forth as he watched how Katrina stuck her tongue into the girl's pussy, small canines slowly protruding from her hungry mouth. The girl moaned and leant in to kiss Edmund on the mouth, and he welcomed her tongue as he greedily grabbed at her big tits and started to fuck Katrina faster, his balls slapping against Katrina's well-formed ass. Katrina savoured the taste of the girl, completely casting any previous inhibitions aside. For she knew what waited for her, what she could take whenever she wanted to. She let her teeth graze at the soft flesh of the girl's love mound and then let the teeth sink gently into the pinkness, rich blood mixing with the girl's moistness. Katrina hissed loudly as the godhead filled her mouth, that divine bliss heightening the lurid sensation of Edmund's hardness ravishing her faster and harder. Edmund had bitten down hard on the girl's tits, blood pouring down his face as the girl climaxed in Katrina's mouth, who was lapping up all of the delightful fluids as Edmund fucked her yet to another orgasm, the three of them reeling with sheer pleasure.

Having had his fill, Edmund licked the wound closed as Katrina did the same to the girl's mangled cunt, ravished by her sharp teeth and greedy mouth. The girl fell down groggily next to Katrina, looking bewildered at Edmund. Katrina cupped her tits for Edmund, who was panting and near climax himself. The girl started to lick Katrina's nipples again, looking up to Edmund with true slattern's eyes. Katrina pulled Edmund out of her and stroked his cock fast, and the girl aided her in doing so. Edmund arched his back and shut his eyes and with a wordless groan he came hard, pinkish blood spurting from his cock and splattering down on Katrina's breasts and on the plump girl's face. Edmund let himself fall on Katrina and started to clean her up, licking his own blood from her nipples, her belly. The girl went down as well, rubbing her succulent breasts over Katrina's, covering her in a crimson sheen. The three of them licked each other clean and collapsed onto the pillows, exhausted and saturated. Katrina snuggled close to Edmund and kissed him with red-coated lips.

"What a marvellous lesson that was. I had no idea that we could do such a thing. Making people feel exactly what we want them to feel." She cupped Edmund's balls, playing with them as Edmund smiled, looking up at the Arabian lanterns.

"It comes natural to us. We bring them bliss and pleasure, while we get to see another night. Sounds like a good deal, doesn't it?"

"It does my dear, it certainly does," Katrina replied. She looked at the two girls, the blonde lifeless and the plump girl still playing with her breasts, and rubbing between her thighs silently. "Will they be alright?" she asked Edmund softly.

Edmund narrowed his eyes. "I think I have worn the blonde out. But she deserved it anyway." His stare was feral again for a moment, but it then softened again. "As for her..." pointing to the dark-haired one," I think she never will appreciate opium again now that she's sampled the perfect drug."

Suddenly Roderick reared his ugly, sweaty head, eyes fixed on Katrina's perfect features. Katrina could sense his mind going mad, and clearly saw something swell in his trousers. They exchanged pleasantries as Katrina and Edmund got dressed again. Edmund started out without saying goodbye, but Katrina halted, standing close to Roderick.

"Thank you for offering me some consolation," she said meekly, batting her eyelashes at the amazed pimp as she let her hand slide down his trousers. She grabbed his cock hard and jacked it off violently inside his trousers. Slouching Roderick's eyes seemed to pop out of their sockets as his hard, tiny cock got the best wank he'd ever have in his life. As he grabbed Katrina's ass and ejaculated all over her hand, the only thing he could utter was a weak "Thank you, milady" as he was left trembling by Katrina, who joined Edmund who was waiting outside, licking the man's thick seed off her fingers as they vanished into London again, nourished and satisfied.

12