A Satin Touch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly your head falls to my chest, your light hair tickling my sensitive nipples as we lay there, not desiring to move, your fingers caress my thighs, along my sides, as if to tell me that play has only just begun. For my part I run my fingers through your locks, touching the soft skin on your cheeks, a sigh of contentment escapes your sweet lips. Although we don't say a word, our minds seem to speak for us, as if entwined in a sort of subliminal hedonistic dance.

A few moments later you slowly rise from the bed as a look of curious pondering comes across my face. With a reassuring smile you pad your way to the bathroom, your taut little ass swaying invitingly. I'm not sure what comes over me at that moment but I follow, as if in some sort of trance. Coming to the bathroom door I see you sitting on the toilet, and my mind flashes with renewed horniness.

"Wait...I mean...I want you to do something..." The words come out before I know I've spoken them.

"What is it my pet?" You question with a seemingly curious look on your face that soon turns into a devilish grin.

"Well, um..." I ponder momentarily, making sure to choose my words carefully as my eyes fall to the floor sheepishly. "I want you to do something for me..." Throwing caution to the wind I slide open the shower curtain and step into the tub. Seeing you rise from the toilet my apprehension relents somewhat. "Karen...would you...?" I can't get the words out but I already have a feeling you know what I want. Gently you step into the tub, your soaked panties aligning themselves with my face, the musky scent burning through my senses. I look up at as you position yourself with your ankles against the sides of the tub, your blue green painted toes straining white as you balance that lovely body of yours.

"Are you sure about this?" You ask one more time, making sure that I want this. I nod my head in agreement and take it one step further by sliding your soaked panties to the side and tonguing your over sensitive clit. "Mmmm...I think you are sure...but...Oh that feels so good..." You purr as I lick and lap at your wet folds, awaiting what is to come. My tongue seeks out the warmth that emanates from your sweet petals, the nectar like spring dew.

"Oh Karen, I've wanted to taste you forever!" I hiss, running my tongue along your outer lips as I feel your knees sway slightly from pleasure. I slide my hands to grip your ass-cheeks so that you don't fall as my tongue dips and swirls around in your gripping snatch, your wetness becoming more apparent as another orgasm builds within you. I feel your weight as you press your mound harder onto my tongue, encouraging me to continue as I lap and lick your sweet slit, down towards your winking rear star, where I worm my tongue deep into your backside, another moan coming from above where your thoughts seemed to be translated into the moans and whimpers that echo off the tiled surfaces. Repositioning my hands my thumb finds your clit and I begin to rub it purposefully, sending shivers through your gorgeous body as I alternate between both of your passages. Running my hands up your smooth tummy I can feel that the overwhelming urge to pee is beginning to overtake your lust as I gently push on your fullness, encouraging you to release your golden treasure for me, yet your moans of horniness seem to beg my tongue to continue its works on your hypersensitive clit. A fiendish thought passes through my mind and I decide to allow your body to decide over your mind by blowing cool air over your sunshiny pink clit peeking out from your delicate folds.

"Oh Thomas, you dirty man...God that feels so good...but I have to...oh GOD!!!!" You scream as your bladder gives way, filling my mouth with your golden nectar, a slightly tart taste filling my senses as you let loose with the warm wetness. I continue to lap at your pussy as your golden stream fills me, dribbling down my chin, through the hairs on my chest and filling the bath. I continue my work, taking your clit between my lips and sucking gently as all of a sudden your body tenses for totally different reasons, different sensations. I steady you as you as you climax, mouthing almost incoherent phrases that echo off the bathroom walls, your hair tossing from side to side as your hands steady themselves against the walls. Slowly I rise from the bottom of the tub and lift you in my arms, my hands on your toned ass, pinning your back against the front wall of the shower as I turn on the tap, a hot jet of water raining down on us as the goose bumps on your soft skin show your sensitive nature. We are somewhat oblivious to the water as our lips come together once more, your legs wrapping around my waist as we kiss, my hard cock resting at your tender folds, the water washing away any last inhibitions we may have had.

"I want you Karen..." I whisper in your ear. "Not make love to you but fuck you...hard and fast...do you want that baby?" I question as if I already know the answer. You only moan as I reach down and press the head of my cock past your lips, into the sweet abyss of your gripping pussy. Grabbing the back of your knees I spread your legs wide as my cock pistons into your cunt with hard long strokes as our lips meet again, tongues mingling, teeth biting on lips that seek out the finality of this meeting. Our lust filled moans becoming one as the water cascades through your hair and into my eyes, our tongues still dancing sweetly. Just then I feel you tighten your pussy muscles around the base of my shaft we both reach the precipice of another orgasm, my hips jerking and bucking from the lustiness that permeates my mind and thoughts, your whimpers slowly becoming softer as you bite into my shoulder, the steam of the shower engulfing our bodies.

Finally I allow you to slip down the wall of the shower until we both lay in the bottom of the tub, the water still raining down on our limp bodies that have just shared in one day what has taken so many years of yearning to come to light, although our thoughts don't speak of what has been, only of what is to come...

...For my sweet muse, you are right here, right now, and I don't want to waste another moment as I gently towel you off and pick you up. Carrying you like a goddess to the bed I kiss you deeply once more before we drift off into sweet slumber, our bodies entwined...our minds now one...

12