A Satisfied Slut

Info
AJ calls for help after edging. What's she made to do?
57 words
4.54
71.5k
34
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,020 Followers

So I'd been edging for some time and reached out for some assistance. I decided it was a great time to record an audio since I was already riled up... backfires a bit when I'm denied my orgasm again, savoring pain, dipping into the toy drawer and more surprises you can listen to and find out...

--:--
--:--
1.0
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
funluvinaj
2,020 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
HornybritishguyHornybritishguyover 3 years ago
Amazing

This is so hot outstanding

a2230032a2230032about 5 years ago
5 days of heaven

Thank you sooo much for this audio darling. I first came to your voice this Sunday. And every night since then, I have been cuming to your voice. Each night I would cum way before the audio ended. But each night I would cum a but closer to the end of the video as compared to the previous night. Today I lasted all the way till the end! Than you for giving me 5 delicious nights of heaven.

HornyProfHornyProfover 6 years ago
Hot as always!

I love your voice. Your kinkiness, your imagination....you made me cum!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fantasy

This audio makes me think of a fantasy about you that I've had. I'd love to be sitting across the room, maybe shrouded in darkness, sipping a drink, while you tease yourself, spank yourself for me, do whatever I tell you to do. I want to watch you play with yourself, tug on your tits, get yourself so wet, but do not cum.

When I am ready I will call you to me to go down on my cock while you finger your wanting pussy. Lying back, your mouth sliding up and down my shaft, your hands tugging on my balls. Sipping my drink as I close my eyes and just enjoy the feel of you worshipping my cock.

Finally, I abruptly stop you, lay you down and enter you with my hard cock. I fuck you hard and fast, paying you back for teasing me, though it was me that led the tease, telling you what to do. You beg me to cum but I say no. If I think you are close, I pull out, taunting you with my dick, making you beg me to put it back in, let you suck it, SOMETHING. Finally I continue fucking you and you keep begging me to cum. Finally I give in, you thank me again and again as you gush all over my cock. You are such a good slut for me, the least I could do is let you cum on my hard cock.

The plug in your ass in this audio would be replaced with my cock as well. Your ass would be so tight after I made you cum, but you'd beg for my cock in your ass and I would gladly oblige. Your hot ass and hot body would be too much for me to take for long, and I would cum deep inside your ass. Feeling my warm cum surround my cock, intensifying the feeling as I cum hard as I ever have. I'd pull my still pulsating cock out of you and jerk the last few drops out on to your hot ass.

Such a good slut. I can't get enough of you.

The other 5%

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Damn

This is so hot and real. Nice work.

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Female Sexual Response: Subject 326 Psych major agrees to participate in a research study.in Toys & Masturbation
Sybian Streaming Trap Locked on a sybian, the torment escalates with each orgasm.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
I Should Have Known Charlie makes two new friends, but they're not just friends.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories