A Saturday in September

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm confused, and I am sure my face shows it.

"Did I forget to tell you, Tracy and I are going with your recommendation, Trulucks."

"It's so kind of you to drive us" adds Tracy.

I am lost for words yet again. I can't think of anything to do but agree. "So when do you guys want to head off?"

"Well open us another bottle of wine for the ride down and then we can head off. "

I go to get the wine, all I can think is "what the hell is going on?" The whole day has been unbelievable so far so I guess I'll just go with the flow.

I have no idea what's going to happen next, but I follow the ladies out to the car, I go to open the front door for Megan, but she shakes her head and instead gets in the back with Tracy and then grabs the wine bottle.

"Thanks baby, make sure you don't drive over any bumps" and with that the door closes and I head round to drive.

Megan asks me to put on some music, I put on her favorite station and now I can't hear what they're talking about. I catch the odd giggle but not much else.

The rest of the drive is uneventful, I pull up in front of the restaurant, the Valet opens the door on Tracy's side, I jump out and open the door for Mistress.

By the time I've helped her out of the car the valet is standing next to us with a ticket in his hand. Without a pause my Wife takes his hand, smiles and says, "my driver will stay with the car, I won't be needing your services tonight, at least not for parking", she squeezes his hand and the look on his face his priceless. My Mistress doesn't even turn to look at me, she strolls off into the restaurant leaving the valet and I looking at one another.

He smirks, I blush, then I get back into the car and start to drive off, I pull around the corner and stop at the curb, I have no idea what is expected of me at this point. Should I park close by and wait? Should I return home, what does Mistress have in mind.?

My phone rings, my heart pounds as I see Megan's name appear on the screen. I'm torn between sexual excitement, anger and hurt"

"Hello" I say,

"Hello slave, do you need some instructions?"

"Can Tracy hear you? What the hell was that with the valet?" my tone is demanding and angry.

There's a silent pause

"Listen to me very carefully. How dare you question me? Worse, how dare you question me without using my deserved title? Worst of all what makes you think you have the right not to answer me when I ask you a question?"

"If you are very fortunate your punishment will form part of our session, if you displease me again then the session is over and it will be a long, long time before I even consider another one."

The phone goes dead.

It's 8:03

8:00PM - 10:00PM

I try to call back, but Megan's phone clicks straight through to voicemail, I dial three more times, with the same result, then my phone buzzes with an incoming text.

"I assume you were calling to grovel an apology - I'll speak to you when I'm ready. Go home and text me when you get there"

I sit and consider my options.

This is more intense then I've ever imagined.

I could walk into the restaurant and make it clear that this has gone to far.

I could text back saying I've had enough...... or I could play along for a while longer.

The submissive in me wins the debate, if there ever really was a question, and I head home.

It's about a 20 min drive and it's just before 8:30 when I get into the house and text Mistress to let her know I'm back.

"Your instructions have been followed Mistress"

I hope that will fully convey my acceptance of her Dominance this evening.

"Good boy" comes the response. A few minutes go by and my phone beeps again.

"there's a bag on the kitchen table, open it & follow the instructions in the letter."

Sure enough there's a black hold all sitting on the table, I hadn't noticed it earlier.

I open it up and on top there's an envelope addressed to "a very lucky little slave boy"

I open it up...

"You may not know it, but for some time now I've been increasingly aroused and intrigued by the notion of taking our relationship to a true Dominant Wife, subby hubby status.

Tonight I'm taking a first step in this direction. For the first time in our marriage I think you need a "safe word". You may say or text the word "Taos" at any time and our Session will end, but be warned, we will never have another opportunity to explore this type of relationship, like we have this evening. If you deny me tonight then I deny you for ever!

Nothing like this will ever happen again, so use the word with caution.

Now, assuming you haven't already reached for your phone, here's what happens next.

There are three bags in the hold all, a wash bag, a carrier bag and a purse.

Take out the wash bag, it contains some shower gel, a razor and some talcum powder. Take a shower, use the gel I have provided and shave all of your body accept your face, with the pink razor.

I want to use your stubble to rub my ass later, but the rest of you should be smooth as a baby.

When you have showered you can use the talc to make sure your skin is nice and soft for me later.

When you have done this you may open the carrier bag.

Your Loving Mistress"

I put the letter down, for the umpteenth time today I am in a state of aroused shock.

What is happening? Should I go along with this or end it now?

My beautiful Wife has obviously put a lot of thought into this, and there's clearly more to come, I've always wanted her to do something like this but now I'm extremely nervous.

With scarcely believable timing my Wife and Mistress helps me with my dilemma. My phone rings, it's her.

As soon as I pick up I hear her voice - her tone is low and hard.

"Get in the shower wimp - you know it's what you need to do"

The line is dead before I can say a word.

I can scarcely believe it but my cock, Her cock, is rock hard.

I stand up and take the wash bag to the shower.

By the time I have completed my instructions, my mind is whirling again, my Wife is messing with my head like never before, I can't quite believe that I'm going along with all this, yet at the same time I'm completely enthralled with the complex game my Mistress has constructed.

I collect the carrier bag with some trepidation.

Inside there is a piece of paper with some simple instructions.

"This is what I want you to wear to come pick us up - nothing else.

I've bought you a new toy, make sure you put it in.

You may NOT open the purse."

I take in the rest of the contents.

My eyes are immediately drawn to the "toy", it's a black butt plug, a little bigger then our others, but nothing outrageous.

The clothes are very mundane, an old pair of gym shorts with no pockets and an even older t-shirt. There's also a pair of flip flops.

I'm a little disappointed, after everything else that had happened today this seemed very uninspiring.

It occurs to me that every time I've deviated even slightly from my Mistress' intention She has been displeased so I err on the side of caution and decide to simply do as instructed.

Once I have the plug inside me I put on the clothes and the only thing of note is that both the shorts and t-shirt are a little too tight.

I sit down at the kitchen table and take stock of the day's events, the pause in the action provides an opportunity for doubts to creep in.

I'm feeling a bit ridiculous, my chest, legs and groin feel slightly uncomfortable where I've shaved them, I smell kind of feminine because of the shower gel and talc that Megan had me use, I'm sitting on my own on a Saturday night with a sex toy in my ass. I have no idea what my Wife is up to, She must have finished dinner by now, where is She? Who is She with?

I start to imagine that Tracy and Her are being chatted up by some guys, god only knows, she looked absolutely stunning tonight, it would be hard to imagine that she wasn't being hit on, and I would imagine that Tracy would be happy to have such an attractive cohort to help her find a man.

Doubt is now turning to fully fledged paranoia, I imagine her smiling, laughing and touching another man, I'm so jealous I could scream, but at the same time I'm strangely aroused at the thought of her out flirting and being desired by another.

For the first time since I woke up this morning my psyche is pushing my submissive side to the back, I'm about to take out the plug and get changed when my phone rings, it's 10:09.

10:00PM - 11:00PM

"Have you been following my instructions Driver?" She asks,

I can hear laughter in the background, it sounds like She's in a bar.

"I have" I respond,

"Pardon"

"yes Mistress, I have" all my doubts of a few moments ago are gone.

I hear Tracy in the background, " is our driver coming to get us?" she's obviously more aware of what's happening between Megan and I, then I'm comfortable with, but what can I do? Then I hear two male voices in the background too and suddenly my anxiety level peaks again. There are muffled voices , I can hear Megan talking but not what is being said, She's obviously covered the phone with her hand.

"We're at the bar in the Intercontinental, you can pick us up in 30 mins, there's a good boy, bring the purse."

Before I have a chance to answer the phone has gone dead, I guess I've received my next set of instructions.

I get in the car and start to head downtown, as I leave the neighborhood I can't quite rationalize what I'm doing, driving to pick up my Wife and her friend from what is, to all appearances, a date with some strange guys, and yet I'm still in a heightened state of arousal, sitting there in my too tight shorts and too tight shirt, with my prostate being sensitized with every bump in the road.

I'm about half way there when my phone rings again.

"There's a change of plan." my Mistress tells me.

There's more background noise, it sounds like they're in a car, I can hear Tracy in the background.

"Steve is driving us back to Highland Park, we're going to grab another drink at our usual Bar and then maybe go back to Tracy's."

"Who's Steve?" I ask, my voice catching in my throat.

Mistress's reply is terse.

"What did you say?"

My voice catches again, I stammer a response, "n. n. nothing, I'm sorry Mistress, what would you like me to do?"

"Bring me that purse, we'll be there in about 15 mins."

"Megan I'm really scare...." the line goes dead before I can finish my sentence.

I take the next exit off the freeway and a I'm turning around I receive another text.

"The safe word is Taos, you know the consequence of using it, anything else you say is meaningless whining. Xoxox."

Yet again my mind and my cock are at odds with one another, one screaming STOP, the other yelling GO!

I drive to the Bar and park the car.

It suddenly occurs to me that I have to go in there in these clothes, to hand my wife a purse while she sits with her girl friend and two men, doing who knows what, and worst of all I have a massive erection that cannot be hidden.

What am I going to do? Yet again my phone rings.

"I saw your car pull in, get in here now"

Once again the line is dead before I can say a word. It's 10:56.

11:00PM - 12:00AM

I sit in the car long enough for my heart to stop pounding, take a deep breath and walk in to the bar.

It's pretty crowded in there but I see Megan immediately, She is sitting with her back to me next to some guy I've never seen before. He has an arm around Her shoulder and from the way She's sitting I'd guess she has her hand on his thigh.

As I'm standing there watching, I realize how ridiculous I must look dressed the way I am in a bar on a Sat night. I can feel the air conditioning on my legs, it feels different to normal now that they are hairless, I don't suppose anyone else but Megan and I would be able to tell that I shaved my legs this evening but the thought of it causes me to redden again.

I'm about to turn around go back to the car and text "Taos" to my Wife, when she turns and meets my eye.

With a glance she indicates an empty stool at the bar - if I sit there I'll be able to see Her and Her friends quite clearly, but I won't be so close as to be obvious.

I don't move. Even across the bar I can tell that Mistress's stare has become harder, she accentuates Her instruction with a tilt of Her head.

I walk to the stool and take a seat.

As the barman approaches me Mistress comes up from behind.

"Just water for him, he's driving" She states,

"he'll also pick up the tab for my friends and me."

The barman looks to me and I nod.

"You can give me that purse now." my Mistress instructs.

She opens it up and feels for something, suddenly the plug in my ass bursts into motion, the vibrations course through my prostate and cock. At that same moment She pinches my ear lobe viciously and the twin sensations of pleasure and pain cause by cock to stiffen obviously in my shorts.

She reaches back into the purse and the vibrations stop.

She pulls out a bottle of nail polish from the purse and places it on the bar in front of me.

"I haven't forgotten that you need to paint your nails. I think it would be a bit much to have you sit naked at my feet in here and do it, but there's no reason why you can't go paint them in the bathroom."

I look into Her eyes and I see a mixture of amusement, arousal and determination, mostly determination.

"Seriously?" I enquire

She looks into my eyes, reaches down and squeezes my balls hard through my shorts.

It's a quick motion, I'm sure no one would have noticed, but the pain is such that I have a sharp intake of breath.

"You really are racking up some punishments for this evening aren't you?" She smiles. "I'm really going to enjoy administering them before I let you cum."

My eyes go wide with lust and shock.

She continues to talk as though I hadn't interrupted her.

"You may sit here and watch me flirt with that sexy guy over there while you drink your water. When you are ready go the bath room and paint your toes and fingers. I think that red color I've picked out for you will look charming."

"When you're done, walk back past me so I can see you've done my bidding, you may then pay the check and wait for me in the car, I have no idea how long I'll be, I'm really enjoying hanging out with Steve, I like how he touches me and I know he's hoping for at least a deep goodnight kiss from me this evening. Who knows how much more I might have to offer him?"

With that she turns and walks back to her chair.

The whole encounter can't have taken more then a few minutes and yet I feel as though the world has turned on its head.

As shocking and surprising as this day has been, the confidence with which my Wife has dominated me in those few sentences and actions has left me in a state of awe.

As she sits down again, the purse opens again, she reaches in and the vibrations inside my ass begin anew, she looks at me, smiles and then turns her attention back to Steve.

I cradle my water glass and try to make sense of my conflicting emotions. Confusion, jealousy and hurt are competing with a heady combination of love and lust for my Wife that I have rarely, if ever, experienced before. I am surprised to realize that there is no anger. My Wife and Mistress has achieved what She has often promised, she has made my completely and overwhelmingly Her plaything for the evening.

My musing has focused my concentration away from Her and it's almost as though she can tell. The vibrations inside me abruptly stop and restart, the change causes me to look across to where She is sitting.

She is now sitting in Steve's lap, one of his hands resting on her thigh, the other is unseen to me and I imagine it caressing her back. My Mistress has an arm around this strange man's shoulder and the other is holding her wine glass.

Suddenly She's on her feet, pulling him up and heading off to the dance floor.

The song that's playing would allow for many styles of dancing, probably unsurprisingly, my Mistress folds into this man's arms. They are dancing close. I know that if I was dancing with Her like that she would be able to feel my cock pressing into her, I'm sure that She is enjoying the same feeling now.

Watching this scene sets up yet another contradiction in my mind, I love that someone else finds my Wife as sexy and attractive as I do and I'm genuinely thrilled for my wife to be having the pleasure of being wanted by another. At the same time I'm overwhelmed with the need to exert my position on the two of them, I'm the husband she's MY Wife, but She's also my Mistress and this is her game, her night, it's not my place to interfere.

While I wrestle with my thoughts, this Man has grown bold, his hands are wandering over her buttocks, he's pulling her into his chest, She's obviously very much enjoying this.

It is now undeniable, that along with every other feeling, watching my Wife be intimate with another man, is, in and of itself, turning me on. This is one contradiction too many for me, and suddenly sitting in a stall in a restroom, in a bar, painting my nails, seems like a good option for me. I finish my water and head in.

Once situated in the stall, I decide not to dwell on exactly what I'm doing, rather I see this as a gateway to the next phase of our game, I have to get my Mistress' attention away from Steve and back onto punishing and rewarding me. I will obey Her will, show Her that no humiliation is to great a price to pay for the honor of Her focus. I will proudly do as She has asked.

Half way through my task, the vibrations stop. My heart leaps, She was thinking of me.

I complete my task, and head back into the bar, as I leave the restroom I take a deep breath, I don't know these people, they are nothing to me, it only matters that I please Her, that I make my Mistress proud.

She and he are now back in their chairs, they are sitting very close, She is whispering something in his ear. As I get close by, She looks up, she visually checks both my feet and my hands and gives a slight nod. I walk on by, pay the bill at the bar and head out to the car. Half way there I'm rewarded with renewed vibrations, when I get to the car I check the time, it's 12:11.

12:00AM - 2:00AM

As I sit in the car I reflect on the day. I think or hope that I've passed the tests that my Mistress has set for me, and that despite the agony of imagining what is happening between my Wife and that man, while I'm out here, the trials of this day will be behind me and I'll soon be luxuriating in the pleasure and the pain of enduring whatever my beautiful Mistress has in store for the time when the two of us are alone.

I use this time I have to fantasize about what's to come.

I imagine Her, in boots and basque, dark lipstick, dark eyes, whip or belt in hand standing over me. Almost involuntarily my hand finds its way down my shorts and I clench my muscles around the, still vibrating, plug.

My cock feels like a rod of iron, I could make myself cum with a few short strokes if I wanted to, but that would be such a waste of this long day of delicious agony.

I close my eyes and I can almost feel the freezing ice she might rub across my nipples before pushing the cubes into my ass, and the candle wax being dripped one painful spot at a time across my chest and down my stomach to my waiting cock.

Something pulls me from this delightful revelry, I open my eyes to see my Mistress leave the bar on the arm of her chosen partner for this evening.

My eyes widen as she reaches Her arms up and around his neck and relishes a long and deep kiss. I remember all the stories she has told me of Her youth, when She loved to go out and enjoy doing just this with the boys she used to know. As distressing as it is to see my Wife share such a moment with another, I can't help but feel Steve deserves the reward of Her sweet kisses, for helping Her play out this fantasy.