A Saturday Night Performance

Story Info
He and another man's wife put on a show.
1.1k words
3.78
46.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've always had an inclination for older women, which made this past weekend especially spectacular.

I was in a coffee shop in Vancouver reading the entertainment section when I started chatting with this attractive woman that looked to be in her early 40's. She was about 5.2", short brown hair, tanned athletic legs and a great smile. We started chatting about this movie we where both wanting to see. I introduced myself, she told me her name was Jane, I then suggested that we should go see the movie together. Luckily she said yes and we agreed that I would pick her up around 7:30pm at her place. I didn't think too much about it after that, I was just happy to have a date for Saturday night.

I showed up later that evening at her place with a bottle of wine. When she answered the door I had to take a double take, during the day she had been wearing a loose fitting sweatshirt and pants however now she had on her makeup, high heels, shorts and a snug fitting top over a pair of very aggressive looking 38D's. I had a growing feeling between my legs that this was going to be a good night.

Jane invited me in with a sly smile happy to see that I was packing more than a bottle of wine. I opened the wine and started in with the standard small talk about different movies we had enjoyed with the conversation drifting toward the more sensual-erotic performances. The room was definitley getting warmer as I could feel the sexual tension building between us as we disucssed the hot n' steamy scenes of our favourite films. After cruising through the first bottle of wine she offered to open another bottle of her own, the movie being a long lost afterthought.

As she was filling our glasses in the kitchen I snuck up behind her grabbed her by the hips and started running my tongue down the back of her neck. She let out a little whimper that told me to not to stop. I continued with my tongue and began caressing her body with my hands. She pushed her body into mine when I turned her around and stuck my tongue down her throat kissing her soft lips.

This frenzy continued with our lips pressed together and our hands running over each other's bodies until I picked her up pressed her back against the wall where she wrapped her legs around me. Things where getting too hot as we began tugging at each other's clothes. I wanted her naked now. Being quite lite I carried her in my arms and sat her down on her kitchen table and took off her top to release these beautiful firm mounds of flesh. I began massaging and sucking her rock hard nipples, which made her moan louder. I wanted her shorts off so I laid her back on the table and with one quick movement I pulled her shorts and panties off, she was now completely naked lying on her back on the kitchen table... a true meal to be savored.

I began my "meal" by running my tongue down her leg until I reached her clean-shaven, wet pussy. I gently started to lick the outside of her lips, which made her let out a low moan of anticipation. Moving up, I started sucking on her clit at the same time I started pumping a finger inside her. Her legs where beginning to quiver and shake, when I decided to try sliding a finger into her butt hole. Here eyes stayed shut while she slowly massaged her breasts, tugging on her nipples, she seemed totally lost in the pure physical pleasure I was giving her. I felt totally in control of her pleasure as I pumped both her holes with my thumb and index finger while still sucking on her clit. After a couple of minutes of this her breathing started getting deeper, her toes curled and her legs began shaking violently as I witnessed the most intense orgasm I've every seen.

Just then I heard this noise from the closet that startled me. Jane looked at me, her hair tussled, naked, and covered in sweat with a calm expression said, "that's my husband, he likes to watch me get fucked by other men". Her husband had been hiding in the closet the entire time.

Now my heart was really pounding as I didn't know what to do - part of me wanted to run and part of me was totally turned on. Jane helped sway my feelings when she unzipped my pants and started sucking on my cock. She was amazing; her mouth was like a velvet vise as she bobbed her head back and forth on my shaft. She truly had a hunger for my cock. I figured that if this guy really wanted to see a show that I may as well give him one.

I grabbed the back of her head and started talking dirty to her which on only seemed to turn her on more. As she started bobbing faster I was getting ready to explode when I pulled out of her mouth. I asked her if her husband liked to see her get fucked hard from behind, she looked up at me with her brown eyes and just nodded. I picked her up and walked her over to the sofa making sure that he had a good view. With her on the couch and me standing behind her I started pumping into her with long slow strokes, gently spanking her bottom in between. She was really getting into it as she began pushing back against my thrusts while playing with her clit and telling me to fuck her harder. I just kept up the pace of long slow strokes all the time her husband stayed in the closet. After a little while I could see the door opened a little wider and I could see this guy jerking himself off. This inspired me to really start pumping into his wife. I grabbed her hips with both hands and started jack hammering into her. She started screaming and telling me to fuck her harder; I could feel her body tensing and her legs quivering just like before as she bucked against me. I could feel this big load in me wanting out but knowing her husband was watching I really wanted to complete the show. When I couldn't hold on any longer I pulled my cock out and squirted my hot jets of cum all over her back and butt.

Shortly, after taking a breather I grabbed my clothes - thanked her for the great evening and said good-bye. When I left the room I looked back and smiled as Jane laid exhausted on the sofa, her clothes scattered everywhere, her body glistening in sweat and my cum without ever seeing her husband.