A Saturday of Cheerleader Pleasure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany immediately complied.

At that moment, I pulled Brittany's spankies down her legs until I could see her ass and pussy in its full glory.

Then I raised my right hand and gave her right cheek a big spank. Brittany cried out as I spanked her. Then I delivered a hard slap to her left cheek.

Brittany screamed as I repeatedly spanked her big ass.

Brittany's ass was sensitive, and I enjoyed being able to discipline her.

Eventually, I spanked Brittany to the point where most of the flesh on her flawless ass was light red and completely covered in hand prints.

Brittany breathed loudly as she attempted to recover from the hard spanking.

"Such a naughty cheerleader," I told her. "A naughty cheerleader with a big ass."

Then I lowered my mouth down to Brittany's pussy.

Brittany moaned as I softly kissed her pink lips. I fingered her clit as I made out with her succulent twat.

After a few seconds of kissing, I pulled my mouth and fingers away from her pussy.

"Okay, you're wet enough," I told her. "Now tell me, do you like it rough?"

"Oh yeah," she moaned.

"Good," I replied. "Then you'll really enjoy this."

Then I pushed my erect cock into Brittany's pussy and took her from behind.

Brittany screamed as I pounded my cock against the walls of her pussy. She dug her fingernails into the hood of my van as I fucked her.

As I moved my cock back and forth, I raised my right hand and spanked Brittany's ass again.

The rough sex felt amazing, and I could tell that Brittany was really enjoying it.

Her shrieks echoed throughout the garage.

Brittany's screams really turned me on, and I knew that they would send me over the edge before I could allow the other cheerleaders to play with my cock.

At that moment, I pulled out of her.

"Oh, God, that felt so fucking good!" Brittany shouted, as she lay against the hood of my van.

"Damn, you sure know how to fuck," someone told me.

I turned my head to the left and saw Karen, a cheerleader with green eyes and black hair, standing beside me. Her top had been pulled up. She had a pair of double C's, and they looked great.

"I wonder what that big cock tastes like," Karen said.

"Let's find out," I replied.

Karen got down on her knees as she waited for me to make the next move.

I moved my cock over Karen's mouth. At that moment, she opened her mouth and allowed my cock to move past her lips and against her pink tongue.

Karen grabbed the base of my cock with her right hand, gripped it tightly, and began to suck.

I moaned as Karen sucked on my fully aroused cock. Her eyes rolled back as she listened to the moans that were generated from her cock sucking.

I gasped as I felt my cock slide down her throat. Yep. Karen knew how to give a damn good blowjob.

I felt the cum in my cock start to rise, and I feared that I would cum at that moment. Thankfully, Karen removed my cock from her mouth before the release could occur.

I gasped loudly as I tried to catch my breath.

"Wow, you really are this horny," Ivy said, as she stepped in front of me.

"I know I am," I replied. "But how horny are you?"

"Let's find out," Ivy answered. "Together."

Ivy grabbed my right hand and led me over to a table. She motioned for me to climb on top of the table.

I climbed onto the table and lay down on my back. Ivy smiled as she pulled her top up and off of her. She grabbed her boobs as she showed off her rack. A pair of natural double B's.

"Very nice," I told her.

"Now watch this," Ivy said.

Ivy turned around and bent down. Her miniskirt rose up as she showed me her ass and the briefs that barely covered it.

Then she grabbed the waistband of her briefs and pulled them down.

I smiled as I stared at Ivy's ass and pussy.

Ivy kicked the briefs off of her feet and climbed onto the table. She wrapped her legs around my neck as she climbed on top of my body.

"Now let's make each other horny," Ivy declared.

And with those words, Ivy snatched my cock with her right hand, lowered her head, opened her mouth, and began to suck on my cock.

I moaned as she gave me a blowjob. Ivy shook her ass as she sucked on my cock.

At that moment, I stuck my tongue out and began to lick her pussy. I moved my tongue around as I kissed and played with Ivy's pussy lips.

Ivy moaned as I kissed and licked her sensitive twat. Her legs shook as I satisfied her pussy.

As Ivy increased the intensity of her sucking, I pressed my mouth down onto Ivy's twat and kissed it as hard as I could.

At that moment, Ivy released my cock from my mouth as she let out a shrill scream.

A stream of cum squirted out of Ivy's pussy as she orgasmed. The moist liquid poured out of her twat and down her legs as she reacted to the intense orgasm. I lapped the cum up immediately, refusing to stop until I had my fill.

"Holy fuck!" Ivy shrieked, as I cleaned her off. "That feels so good!"

"You think that feels good?" I asked. "Here..."

At that moment, I angled Ivy so that she was on her back this time. Then I pulled Ivy's miniskirt up so that I could see her twat. With a big smile, I shoved three fingers right into her pussy.

I moved my right hand back and forth as I finger fucked the brunette cheerleader.

Ivy moaned as I pleasured her.

"Four!" she cried. "Give me four!"

I smiled as I added a fourth finger to her delicious pussy. Then I moved my right hand as fast as I possibly could.

Ivy screamed as I made her orgasm again.

I removed my hand from Ivy's twat as a stream of cum gushed out of her pussy. Ivy moaned as she squirted.

I raised my right hand up to my mouth and licked the cum right off of my wet fingers.

"Oh, God!" Ivy cried, as her body reacted to the intense orgasm.

At that moment, Dani approached me.

"Let me ride you!" Dani cried. "I want to ride that big cock! Please?"

"With pleasure," I replied.

Dani smiled. Then she jumped onto my lap. She giggled as she spread her legs, lifted her miniskirt up, and inserted my cock right into her wet pussy.

Dani bounced up and down as she rode my cock. She moaned as she felt my cock pound the inside of her pussy.

I groaned as Dani rode me hard and fast, holding nothing back as she made me fuck her.

At that moment, I grasped Dani's clit with my pointer finger and thumb and began to stroke it. I let out several loud breaths as I rubbed the extremely sensitive clit.

Dani shrieked as I pleasured her with my fingers, which caused her to ride my cock even harder.

Dani's orgasmic cries and screams made me even more aroused and even more eager to cum.

At that moment, Emma pulled Dani off of me. Dani gasped for air as she attempted to collect herself.

"Almost done," Emma told me. "Your car is nearly clean."

"So what now?" I asked her.

"Now it's time to share that big cock of yours with all these lovely ladies all at once," Emma answered. "Twelve minutes and two per cheerleader. That should suffice."

"Works for me," I replied.

Over the next twelve minutes, I moved my cock back and forth between the cheerleaders. I placed it in their hands, between their boobs, in their mouths, on their asses, and inside their wet pussies.

The cheerleaders' moaning and screaming turned me on so much and made me want to fuck them even harder and faster than I did the previous minute.

Eventually, Emma stepped in and cut me off.

"And now it's time for the final act," she announced.

At that moment, Emma got on her hands as she did a handstand. Her miniskirt flew up as she performed her handstand. A grin formed on my face as I stared at Emma's fine ass and delicious pussy.

Karen held Emma's left leg up while Sally held her right leg up. They planted their feet as they kept Emma balanced while she did her handstand.

"You know what to do!" Emma shouted at me. "I want it in me, and I want it rough!"

I walked over to Emma and pressed my erect cock directly against her pussy lips. I teased her as I rubbed my cock over the outside of her twat.

"Remember, do not stop until you fucking cum!" Emma ordered.

With a grin on my face, I shoved my erect cock into Emma's pussy. She gasped as I entered her. Then I began to thrust my cock in and out of her pussy as I fucked her hard.

Emma shrieked as I gave her rough sex in an erotic and truly arousing position.

As Emma screamed, I dug my fingernails into the back of her thighs, leaving scratch marks on her legs while my cock made its mark on her wonderful pussy.

"Fuck!" Emma shrieked, as I fucked her. "Oh, this feels so fucking good! Oh!"

At that moment, I realized that I could hold back no longer.

I screamed as the climax overtook my mind, and the intense orgasm caused my cock to react.

At that moment, I lifted my cock up slightly so that Emma could feel me cum on her in multiple places.

Emma let out a loud scream as semen shot right out of my cock, and I ejaculated all over her flawless ass and pussy. My warm white liquid melted right into Emma's sensitive pink lips, which caused her to moan louder than I had ever heard her moan before.

I groaned as I emptied my cum all over Emma's fine cheerleader ass and inside of her pussy.

As soon as I finished cumming onto and inside of Emma, I collapsed onto the garage floor.

Sally and Karen lowered Emma down to the ground as her mind-blowing orgasm slowly concluded.

Suddenly, all of the cheerleaders gathered around Emma and ate directly out of her pussy. They moaned as they licked the cum off of her pussy and ass. A few of them even placed their fingers inside Emma's pussy and scraped out my cum from her snatch.

I stared longingly at their boobs, pussies, and asses as they feasted on Emma's cum filled pussy.

Once the cheerleaders finished eating out Emma, they got up and showed me my clean vehicle.

"It looks like your car wash is now complete," Emma informed me. "Though you've made us all feel quite... dirty."

"Is that so?" I remarked. "Well, would you be up for a second round of..."

"We have to get back out there and continue the car washing fundraiser," Dani informed me. "Sorry. Don't get me wrong. We would love to continue having fun with you, but we can't stay on the squad if the funds aren't there."

"Not a problem," I replied. "You beautiful cheerleaders have done more than enough for me tonight. Thank you."

I climbed to my feet and began to put my ripped up clothes back onto my body. The cheerleaders quickly put their bikini tops and spankies back on. Then they placed their miniskirts and cheerleader tops on various shelves in the garage.

Emma opened the garage door as we all prepared to head back outside.

"Have a safe drive home," Emma told me, as she gave me a big hug.

"I will," I replied. "Good luck, Emma. I hope that you all raise the money that you need."

With a smile on my face, I climbed into my vehicle, put the van in reverse, wheeled around, and took off into the night.

The cheerleaders waved at me as I left the parking lot and headed home.

I tried to listen to the radio as I drove back home. However, I couldn't get any type of signal. So I was stuck with my own thoughts during the trip home.

I was driving down an empty road when I heard something strange that immediately captured my attention. I heard a female moaning softly and a familiar smacking sound behind me.

I immediately pulled my car to the side of the road and parked it.

I climbed out of my vehicle and walked over to the left side of the van.

I threw open the door and peered inside. Much to my surprise, Dani was in the back of my van.

Dani was wearing her cheerleader outfit. Her orange panties were wrapped around her ankles while three fingers on her right hand were inside her pussy. She moaned as she finger fucked herself.

"Dani, what the hell are you doing in my van?" I asked her.

"Shh!" Dani cried, as she moved her fingers even faster than she did before. "Let me finish! Just let me finish pleasuring myself! Oh, fuck! Oh!"

Dani screamed as she made herself orgasm. A stream of cum gushed out of her pussy as she squirted. She let out several loud gasps as she embraced the orgasm that she just gave herself.

"Did you... did really sneak into my van just to get yourself off?" I asked her.

"Not exactly," Dani answered. "I'm here because I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, I sure am surprised," I admitted.

"You really did make me horny," she replied. "I just wanted to return the favor. In more ways than one. So why don't you enter the van and close the door so that I can give you your surprise?"

With a smile, I entered the back of my van and closed the door behind me.

"You don't have to do any work," Dani promised. "You just have to sit back and watch."

At that moment, Dani unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants down. Then she reached for my torn up boxers and yanked them down.

Dani's masturbating had aroused me so my cock was already erect and ready to be played with.

Dani smiled as she grasped my cock, gripped it tightly, and began to stroke me with both of her hands. She switched off from her right hand to her left hand as she masturbated me.

I moaned as Dani moved her fingers over the pink flesh of my cock and stroked it vigorously.

At that moment, she picked up the pace and began to quickly pump my cock with both hands.

The climax hit me immediately, and I orgasmed. I screamed as semen shot right out of my cock. However, I couldn't control the release, and I ended up ejaculating all over Dani's cheerleader uniform. My cum flew onto her top and quickly poured down her chest and onto her miniskirt.

"Holy shit, I'm sorry!" I cried, as I finished cumming. "Dani, I didn't mean..."

"Mhm, you are such a dirty boy," Dani moaned. "Making a mess all over my little cheerleader outfit."

Dani took her right hand, collected my cum, and slowly licked it off her cheerleader outfit.

"So wet and sticky," she said, as she swallowed the white warm liquid. "But it tastes so good."

At that moment, I had an idea.

"You want to wash that outfit of yours?" I asked her. "There's a lake right nearby. We could have even some more fun before this night is over."

"A late night swim?" Dani replied, as a big smile formed on her face. "I'm in."

Within five minutes, Dani and I had jumped into the nearby lake and began to swim around.

As we swam, Dani and I played with each other's bodies, taking care to stroke the most sensitive areas.

Dani and I laughed and moaned as we splashed around and pleasured each other in the lake.

After a few minutes passed, we climbed out of the lake and lay down on the grass together.

At that moment, Dani reached for an item that she had left on the grass before she jumped into the lake. She smiled as she tossed her cheerleader panties onto my lap.

"You can hold onto these," Dani told me. "Something to help you remember me."

"Thanks," I replied. "And don't worry. There's no way I'll be able to forget you."

"Good," Dani said. "Cause you really are a cutie. And I really am glad that I got to meet you today. Hopefully, I'll get to see you again."

"You will," I promised. "That's a guarantee."

"Good," Dani replied.

At that moment, a car pulled up beside my van. I immediately realized that it was Emma's car.

"You planned this all along, didn't you?" I asked Dani.

"Like I said, it was a surprise," Dani answered. "I'll see you soon."

Dani gave me a big kiss on my left cheek before she climbed to her feet and ran up the hill.

I watched Dani as she climbed into Emma's car. Emma waved at me from her vehicle.

After Dani got into the car and closed the car door behind her, she rolled her window down, lifted up her miniskirt, and flashed her ass at me.

My cock became hard as I stared at it. I could hear Dani giggle as she showed off her big ass.

After a few seconds passed, Emma started up her car and drove off into the night.

As soon as Emma's car was out of sight, I held up Dani's skimpy cheerleader panties and gazed at them. The panties were still moist, and they were filled with her cum.

At that moment, I began to think about some horny things that I wanted to try with Becca. They would be things that we would enjoy together and that would give us both immense pleasure.

After a few minutes of contemplation, I climbed to my feet and headed back to my van.

While I certainly didn't plan for things to happen the way that they did, I was more than happy with how the day went. For me, there was nothing better than a wet and wonderful Saturday that was filled with beautiful college cheerleaders, mind-blowing orgasms, and all kinds of cheerleader pleasure.

12