A Satyr's Mate Ch. 03-04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While a satyr is strong, a satyress can be twice as fierce and cunning. You must always be mindful around them for you do not possess the strength to overpower them, nor the speed to outrun them. You must use your charm so that they will have no reason to dislike you."

As they drew nearer, I singled out the threatening ones from the non-threatening ones. It turned out there were only two that I needed to worry about.

The one leading the herd was rather large in size and appeared quite strong. I glanced up at her piercing brown eyes just one time, then avoided eye contact, keeping my gaze lowered in an obvious submissive stance. I'd observed and learned about such wild animal behavior and assumed that the same principle applied in this situation.

She stopped a few feet from me with the entire group holding a rear flanking position. For several silent moments she stood there.

Dolphus was not pressed against my back as he'd been earlier with the younger males. I wished desperately that he were, because for the first time since the auction, I was truly frightened.

The female approached me with only one other satyress in tow, the other one that I had targeted as being a potential threat. The second satyress was staring behind me in the direction of Dolphus while the first female kept her gaze locked on me. I could feel it more than see it, since I dared to only use my peripheral vision.

Panic began to bubble within me when the larger female moved so close that her hooves were touching my toes. She was every bit as tall as Dolphus, towering over me by a full head. Her ample breasts radiated heat along my neckline, causing sweat to bead along my forehead.

"Her name is what?"

"Her name is Ashira."

"This one not Sibian."

"Non, Zira. Baltian."

"Like you."

"Yes."

The second satyress snorted in disagreement.

"Respectful, she is. Me likes her."

The one called Zira relaxed her stance, taking a step backward. It acted as some sort of silent signal for the rest of the group to approach. I braved a look at Zira and was met with an approving smile.

"Zira, am I. This be Shala."

Shala leered at me when I met her gaze. She made it clear that she did not approve of my presence but I got a sense that she was not in a position to harm me, either. Zira was clearly the leader and she had given her approval. While Shala didn't agree, she appeared to be keeping it in check for the moment.

I was approached by several curious satyresses, surrounded by them, in fact. They stroked my hair and sniffed the air as they repeated my name in a hushed tone. It was as if they were memorizing the sound of it and associating it with my scent. I was paying attention to each of them, as well, noting the differences in their appearance. They varied in size and fur color, but perhaps the most striking differences were noted in their snout length and the amount of fur on their body. I was fascinated by how varied this single species could appear.

I pivoted to greet all of them and caught a glimpse of Shala between two of the females who'd been positioned at my posterior. She was standing uncomfortably close to Dolphus. I found myself glancing over there frequently and caught glimpses of Shala rubbing her backside against Dolphus' chest, her buttocks wiggling suggestively against his groin.

My stomach roiled, pushing bile upward until the acid burned my throat. I peeled my eyes away for fear of vomiting on the nearest satyress. My knees suddenly felt weak, my arms flimsy as reeds of spring grass. But even as I appeared to be physically incapable of fighting, my heart and mind were prepared to do so. A fury I'd scarcely felt before was growing rapidly inside me.

"Come, Ashira."

Dolphus' voice quieted the rage. He had pushed aside Shala and the two other satyresses between us. Gripping my bicep with purpose, he made it clear that I was to obey.

I smiled apologetically to the group around me. "I do hope to see you again soon."

They appeared startled to hear me speak, but quickly acknowledged my admission with smiles and farewell wishes as they retreated. I watched them until they were well out of ear shot. The only one that turned around for a final look was Shala.

Dolphus heaved a sigh of relief, followed closely by Loomis doing the same.

"That was very nearly disastrous."

I shot a frown at Dolphus. "What do you mean? I thought it went well."

"Were you not moments away from attacking Shala?"

"I ... Well ... Maybe. But she was asking for it, the way she was rubbing against you like some feline in heat. It was disgusting."

Loomis turned his back to me before he let go a chuckle.

"What? As Dolphus' mate, I surely have the right to defend what is mine."

Dolphus peered down at me with an empathetic smile. "You have no rights, Ashira. We are not mated and have no offspring. Any satyress has the right to court me, as any buck has the right to court you. This especially applies to a ranking member, like Zira or Shala, or Aeron, for that matter."

I planted my hands on my hips in protest. "So I'm supposed to just stand idly by every time she wiggles her ass in your direction?"

Loomis let another chuckle escape, prompting Dolphus to jab him in the shoulder.

"Yes. She will try to provoke you until we are paired. And her advances will become much more intense as breeding season approaches."

"Why? Is it just you, or does she act this way with all the satyrs?"

Dolphus shook his head. "I believe she has set her sights on me, specifically. It is my relative ranking. I am second in line to Aeron, just as she is second to Zira, the flock's alpha satyress."

"You never mentioned this before."

"I thought it would be easier to show you. My mistake was in underestimating Shala's territorialism. And yours, for that matter."

I shook my head, suddenly realizing that I was doing the very thing I promised myself I wouldn't do. I absolutely could not allow myself to get emotionally attached to Dolphus. I would only get hurt in the long run. He didn't appear capable of reciprocating human emotions, I had to remember that. He needed my womb for his genetic engineering experiment. That was all.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what got into me. You don't have to worry about her kicking my butt in a fight. I'll control my jealousy."

I wasn't sure if I could keep that promise, but I knew that I had to try. Not just for my own safety, but to protect my heart, as well. I was dangerously close to having some feelings for Dolphus.

Dolphus glanced across the field and then lifted my chin with his fingertips so that he could press his lips to mine. He lingered there, coaxing me to relax until I was moving my lips against his in return. His fingers wove into my hair to steady my head, his tongue gently swiping my lower lip before slipping into my mouth.

My mind spun in senseless circles as our tongues intertwined in a delicious dance. I pushed up onto my toes to deepen the contact between us and was met with an appreciative groan. One of his hands slid down to my buttocks to press my body against his.

I felt it right away. His male appendage was upright between us and rubbing against my belly with the movement of his hips. It was hot and silky smooth and I had an intense desire to touch it. Just then I was reminded that we were not alone by a rustling sound.

We broke our kiss to spot Loomis peeing not far away. I quickly averted my eyes to peer down at Dolphus' manhood jutting proudly between us.

"I wasn't sure I would be physically able to take you before breeding season. I've never been capable of growing stiff enough for penetration before. I am quite certain that I will have no trouble with the task. It will be easier for you this way."

I stared down at the size of his appendage and wondered exactly what he had in mind. I'd heard some things about human sex so I had some idea what was involved. I wasn't sure how it worked, exactly, because there was no part of my body that would accommodate the girth and length of the thing swaying in the breeze in front of him. "I don't think ..."

"Baltian women have babies every day much larger than my cock."

I shot a glance up at his face. He'd not referred to a name for it before that moment.

"It doesn't seem possible now, but it will fit. I would not lie to you about this. It will not be comfortable the first time, which is why I would prefer to penetrate you before breeding season begins. In a way more fitting for humans. May I?"

"Now?"

"Yes, now. I am ready."

I gasped and took a step backward. "Not ..." I spun to look behind me across the field, and then to check in all directions. The group of satyresses were gone but Loomis stood only a few feet away. "Not out in the open like this."

Dolphus nodded in understanding. "How thoughtless of me. I've hardly given you enough time to adjust to our ways. Another time, then. We must head back. Shadows grow long; the temperature will soon drop."

********

CHAPTER FOUR

My Awakening

His tongue moved with mine in an unorganized, frenzied dance. Moist breath assaulting my nostrils, his woodsy scent penetrating every pore of my body. His member poking insistently at my belly, pleading for entrance. I part my thighs in assent. I desperately want him to do it. My body aching for it.

My eyes suddenly shot open. The images from my dream were vivid. They felt so real. The incessant flutter between my thighs was evidence of my body's belief in that. I squirmed to try and quiet it, but my movements were limited by Dolphus' body.

He lifted his head for a moment and then pressed his lips to my ear. "What were you dreaming about, little one?"

I shook my head. "I don't remember."

Sliding his hand down my belly, he slid his fingers between my closed thighs to touch the area that was causing me so much trouble. "I think you do remember, you just don't want to tell me." His finger pressed into my flesh. "You are aroused."

I gasped at how good his finger felt. How I wanted more. "Dolphus..."

His lips moved to my neck, his tongue lapping at the sensitive skin there. It only increased my anxiety. I needed ... something ... more ... something. I had no idea what.

"Please..."

Dolphus untangled his body from mine to roll me onto my back. He bent over and latched onto one of my breasts, sucking and nibbling at the nipple, then moved over to the other breast to do the same. My nipples stood at attention like proud soldiers, swollen and stiff, pink, glistening with his saliva. Dolphus admired them for a moment before turning his attention to the apex between my thighs.

His nose quivered as he licked his lips. I had no idea what he was thinking or planning. I didn't even know what I wanted, exactly. It honestly felt more like a dream than the one I was having before I awoke.

"Your scent is intoxicating."

Dolphus parted my thighs so he could bury his nose in the very wellspring of my essence. He luxuriated there, first filling his lungs with the pungent stench, then burying his nose in my folds so that he was covered in it. The anxiety in me increased tenfold. I tilted my hips to grind into him. I needed more contact.

A moment later I felt something slither inside me. It was his tongue. His tongue was doing what his finger had done earlier. It was penetrating me.

"Oh, my...Dolphus...Please..."

I didn't know what to ask for, I just knew that I needed something. I bucked against his face, feeling like I was about to lose my mind.

Dolphus removed his tongue and replaced it with his beefy finger. My back arched off the bed in response. It was what I needed. Almost.

His lip quivered back and forth over my flesh as his finger moved in and out of me. My insides coiled tighter. I held my breath and gripped the bed covers beneath me. Every bit of my attention was focused on that one area of my body.

I realized that I was being stretched even further. He was pressing a second finger inside me. It felt satisfying in some strange way to be filled like that.

"I'm going to push through your maiden barrier."

I barely heard him speak, much less knew what he was talking about. I didn't care at that point. Whatever he was doing felt amazing and I longed for more.

His upper lip wagged furiously back and forth over a very sensitive area of my flesh near the top of my slit. My hips lifted off the bed as the coiled tension within me unraveled and exploded from that spot. Stars littered my vision as every muscle tensed at once. His fingers plunged deep inside me and I vaguely felt a pinch amongst the waves of pulsations deep within my channel.

It was the single most amazing thing I'd ever experienced. A few short moments later, every muscle in my body relaxed. My bones turning to liquid, it felt.

Dolphus climbed up my body. His face reeked of my scent and he wasted no time spreading it over my hair and neck, at last pressing his lips to mine in a deep kiss so that I tasted it, as well. He pulled away from our kiss to examine the fingertips that had been inside me. They were coated in a thin layer of blood.

"Your maidenhood."

Dolphus lapped at his blood covered fingers while I watched on with only a vague curiosity as sleep was threatening to take me. "Was that from me?"

"Mmmm...yes. I took the opportunity to remove your barrier. Being so aroused, you hardly noticed. That is the way it should be. Do you agree?"

I nodded and smiled weakly. He could've said anything in that moment and I would've agreed with him.

"I like this side of you. Very agreeable. Docile. Not overthinking things."

"You don't like me the other way?"

"I didn't mean to infer that at all. I very much like your spirit, your stubbornness, your fire. But I like this, too."

He kissed me again but without his tongue. I sighed in contentment.

"The most beautiful sound on this planet." Dolphus rolled me onto my side and resumed the sleeping position to which I'd become accustomed.

The next thing I recall was waking up in his arms in the exact same position. The dwelling was brightly lit and Loomis was shuffling around the main room. It was the first time I'd woken up in the morning hour before Dolphus. He usually got up early to meet with Aeron.

"You're slacking." I whispered teasingly to Dolphus.

"That is no way to thank me for the gift you received in the middle of the night."

I thought back on our activities in the wee hours. A slow grin stretched my lips.

Dolphus growled in my ear as he ground his pelvis against my buttocks. "I am still erect from it."

My eyes widened in surprise. Satyrs had excellent hearing and I was certain Loomis didn't miss Dolphus' confession. "Shhhh."

"He will see it for himself when I get up."

"Make it go down, then."

"Okay, but you must help."

"Help? What can I do?"

Dolphus smiled. "So innocent. I will show you. Give me your hand."

I rolled onto my back and offered my hand to him with a somewhat confused look on my face, I'm sure. I had no clue what he was going to do with it.

He gripped my wrist and pressed my palm to his stiff member. "Wrap your fingers around it." I did as he asked. "Firmer. Like you're gripping a branch to steady yourself."

Dolphus groaned as I tightened my grip. Then I moved my fingers so I could explore the skin. I wasn't expecting it to be so silky soft. I added my other hand to get a better feel. It was so pleasant to the touch. Warm. Smooth. Firm and soft at the same time.

I caressed up and down the length with both hands, feeling how easily the flesh glided through my palms. A drop of clear liquid oozed from the opening at the tip. It was the same opening that he peed from but it didn't look at all like urine. I looked up at Dolphus' face but he didn't seem to notice as his head had dropped back on the bed with his eyes firmly shut and mouth agape. I touched the droplet with my index finger and then smeared it around the area. That elicited a delightful moan from Dolphus.

Lifting my finger to my lips, I sampled the liquid. It was slightly salty, but otherwise had very little flavor at all. I decided that it would not be entirely out of the question for me at some point to use my tongue on his cock the way he'd used his tongue on me. Not with Loomis in the room, though. And not until I was sure I wouldn't hurt him.

Dolphus groaned and wrapped his large hands around mine until both our hands were gripping his cock tightly. His pelvis thrust several times before he suddenly stilled. He grunted in rhythm with the ribbons of milky substance spurting onto his belly, my arm, and over both of our hands.

I was shocked. His cock had erupted all over the place.

Dolphus wasn't the least bit concerned. He collapsed on his back, his muscles going limp even though his heart was beating wildly and his breathing was heavy. I recognized the signs. Whatever it was that he'd just experienced was the same thing that had happened to me in the middle of the night.

I stifled a giggle. Dolphus lifted his head to check my expression.

"Are you amused, little one?"

I studied the spatter on my arm and noticed a drop on my belly and one on my breast. "It's everywhere."

Dolphus gripped my wrist in his hand and swiped his tongue over the string on my forearm. Then he lapped up the dot on my belly.

"You missed a spot." I pointed to the spot on my breast.

Dolphus growled with approval. "Mmmm, yes I did."

He lapped at the droplet and then proceeded to lave my nipple until it puckered to a tight point. Pushing himself up onto his hands and knee-like joints, he climbed over me until my mouth was very close to his belly.

"Taste it."

I extended my tongue to the trail of fluid there. It was somewhat slimy, a little stringy. It had no distinct flavor that I could detect. I smacked my tongue against the roof of my mouth to try and detect whether I liked it or not. I didn't dislike it, I decided. The texture would take some getting used to, but that was it.

Dolphus lowered his body on top of mine so that the remainder of the fluid was crushed between us as we kissed. There was something about him doing that ... I don't know what it was, but it evoked a very strong emotional response in me.

He picked up on it right away and pulled away from our kiss to study my face. We lay there for a long time simply gazing at each other. Finally he broke the silence.

"If we don't get up soon, I have a feeling we'll end up spending all day playing here."

"I like the way we play."

"I like it, too. But you've been harassing me to take you to the hot spring and the weather is perfect for it. You don't want to miss this chance."

I stuck my lip out in a mock pout. "I guess not."

"You best tuck that lip in before I bite it. Besides, we can play at the spring."

"We won't be alone there."

"We're not alone now."

I'd totally forgotten about Loomis. My eyes shot open wide as I replayed in my head all the noises we'd made and things we'd said.

"I assure you he heard every word and knows exactly what happened here. Including what went on in the wee hours before he arrived."

"How could he possibly know that?"

Dolphus touched my nose. "You have a very strong scent, little one."

With that, he pushed himself up to standing and then helped me up so he could lead me outside to relieve my bladder. As usual, he marked over where I'd urinated. I'd come to realize just how thoughtful it was of him to do that every time. It was for my safety, and someday, for the safety of our young.

It warmed my heart.

********

12