A Saudid Affair

Story Info
The story of how a young Saudi girl became Westernised.
4.9k words
4.26
22.5k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an unusual story so I shall let the protagonists introduce themselves.

My name is Jazmine. My grandfather was an officer in the Indian Army at the time of partition in 1947/8 when Moslems left India and went to Pakistan and Hindus left Pakistan and went to India. He became an officer in the Pakistani Army and rose to a very high position which allowed him to benefit immensely from the corrupt institutions which were just starting. His son was well educated and grew up to a large extent in England. He came back to Pakistan to marry my mother and returned to London where I was born and grew up until the age of five when the family came back to Pakistan.

I was fluent in English and Arabic with the Pakistani accent. With the increasing violence and conservative ideas which were being forced on ordinary Pakistanis my father decided to take the whole family and emigrated to Australia. He was very wealthy and able to live in a suburb where there were hardly any Moslems. They dressed and behaved like ordinary Australians and to all intents and purposes were very well assimilated. I went to a state school. I passed my exams very well and went to Newcastle University to study psychology. I am now 20 and in my third year of my degree.

My name is Soraya. It's not my real name but a name that I adopted because I thought that, as an Iranian before Khomeini took over, she had been a beautiful queen. I couldn't use that name in Saudi Arabia because Saudi Arabia hates Iran but I wanted to separate myself from everything to do with Saudi Arabia. My great-grandfather had been a high official in the Ottoman Empire in Riyadh when the British defeated the Turks in Palestine. He had stayed behind and with his talents for administration soon made himself a trusted person for the new king. This brought immense benefits in terms of wealth and position which flowed onto my grandfather and my father.

Unfortunately it didn't bring with it the sort of freedoms that I wanted. The religious police ruled with an iron hand and like all other Saudi girls I went to a segregated school and I hardly met any boys except with the strictest supervision. My future was an arranged marriage with somebody I hardly knew and I decided I had to get out. My sexual education was minimal or less. My plan was to try and get a scholarship to study at an overseas university. I would study anything to get out and I decided to study sociology.

I got the scholarship to an Australian university and my father looked around for connections who could take care of me so that I could be safe and not corrupted. My scholarship was to the university in Newcastle. It included some living allowance but my father gave me an immense amount of money so that I could rent a house and live with somebody who would be my minder. That's how I met Jasmine. Her English was better than mine and my Arabic was better than hers.

Soraya. I soon found out that her instructions were very simple: no boys, no alcohol and no sex. Jazmine had the opinion that those instructions only applied to me, not to her. That was all very well except that I was not agreeable to those restrictions. Jazmine introduced me to sex on the web and it became my new religion. She showed me porn and I saw for the first time what a man's dick looked like and the female pussy. Wow. What a shock. I became addicted to looking at dicks. I couldn't get enough of them. All my primal urges were aroused. Here I was 18 and I had never even held the hand of a boy. Nothing was going to stand in my way although I had no idea how I could change the situation.

We got on very well together and I was keen to learn all about the society that I was in. After all how else could you study sociology if you weren't able to observe what was happening around you. As we became more familiar with each other and our inhibitions loosened so we be can to discuss that topic which is of never ending interest to girls - sex. Jazmine took it upon herself to enlighten me to the limits of her knowledge.

She soon realised that I knew nothing - perhaps less than nothing because what I knew was pure fiction and not based on fact. I was a willing student because I wanted to see whether the life I saw in Western movies was real or not. I mean people kissed in them and they did it openly. You never saw that in Saudi Arabia.

We talked a lot and she was very understanding. She said that if I wanted to really enjoy life here, I would have to stop wearing a headscarf. I could still be a Moslem but it would be better if we looked like everybody else. They would be more accepting. I have to say that we both had beautiful black hair - really black.

Then she Googled 'Sex education in Saudi Arabia' and we found a site that said,' A study of newly married Saudi couples found the prevalence of so called "Honeymoon impotence" to be as high as 17%. The same study concluded that 63% of marriages were not consummated because of the severe anxiety of the woman leading to a condition called vaginismus. Other reasons were erectile dysfunction, not knowing coital technique and low sexual desire.' Neither of us knew what 'vaginismus' was and Jazmine was horrified that so many Saudi girls were so freaked out by the idea of a man putting his dick in their vagina, that they could not relax enough to allow him to put it in. Ignorance is not bliss.

"That is not going to happen to you, I promise."

We were both very familiar with our Moslem culture. One of the fundamentals was that men and women and boys and girls are totally separated and that women have to keep themselves completely covered in public. On the other hand once females are out of the gaze of the men, there is no problem in revealing your face and hair.

The hammam is a Turkish bath and of course for women there were no men present. Different customs prevailed but in some only the breasts were uncovered and in others the whole body. It was rumoured that mothers went there to check out young girls as prospective brides for their sons. When it became very hot we became accustomed to walking around the house topless. I have to tell you that Jazmine was truly beautiful - beautiful breasts, dark eyes, black hair, flashing eyes and a smile to kill. My complexion was lighter but not much. My breasts were much fuller but we were similar in other respects.

One of the great things about the old house that we had rented was that it had a very old iron bath and we both used to spend a lot of time relaxing in it. I can't remember exactly how it happened but one night Jazmine invited me to share the bath with her. We both sat at opposite ends but when her big toe snaked between my thighs and raked up and down my pussy I became very excited. What happened started as a bit of a joke without any serious intent but soon became a little more serious. I returned the favour and did the same to her. Soon our big toes were playing at the entrance to our vaginas. This must have gone on for quite a while until I had an orgasm and then Jazmine. This was my first orgasm and it really shook me up. Little twitches shook my body for a few minutes. We both had puzzled smiles on our faces because we were both so surprised at what had happened. When we stood up Jazmine gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I knew I wasn't a lesbian but I knew that I'd liked what had just happened. I don't think she was a lesbian either but we both needed that emotional release.

We stood up to dry ourselves and Jazmine said, "You are beautiful. If only you could have seen your face just now. You have a beautiful body."

That night I wanted more and I invited myself into Jazmine's bed. I think she knew immediately why I had come. She had had orgasms before but this was my first time and I wanted more. On account of the heat we were completely naked as we lay on the bed. We kissed and her hands fondled my breasts and I did the same for her. When a finger slipped between my thighs and touched my clitoris she said, "I am pleased that you still have it."

"What you do you mean?"

"Well I thought that sunnah (female circumcision) was quite common in Saudi Arabia."

"Not really. It's much less common now than it used to be."

"I once read that 25 percent of Saudi women had sunnah and I was horrified. Saudi men must be awful."

"No - not all of them."

"Anyway, think what you would be missing out on if you didn't have one."

"A horrible thought. You have made me so happy I can't believe it. I didn't know any of this until I met you."

In fact, while it might have looked as if they were lesbians by normal standards, by their own standards they were anything but. To be a lesbian in their own countries, if found out, would have meant death. Using logic and sophistry that only those who are familiar with the Middle East can use, they declared that they were not lesbians because they were only kissing lightly and they were not in love. Simply for reasons beyond their control they were not able to be satisfied by men and therefore that they could do whatever they liked. After all they knew of no religious declaration that covered their particular situation.

Jazmine returned to the situation at hand and sucked at Soraya's nipple. Her right hand slipped between Soraya's thighs through the copious amounts of black hair covering her pussy and discovered her waiting clitoris. It was very sensitive but not intelligent. It could not tell the difference between the male finger that her religion had determined was the only one destined to touch her and the delicate soft female finger that worked its magic on her. The combined effect of the stimulation on her nipple and her clitoris soon brought Soraya to a mind blowing orgasm. She lay there staring into the ceiling and recovering her brains until she rolled over and looked intently at Jazmine.

"You know there is hardly any sex education in Saudi Arabia. I've never seen a real life clitoris."

And with that she placed herself between Jazmine's knees and separated the foliage around her hairy lips revealing a nice juicy slit with a little pink pyramid at the top. Her fingers gripped it lightly and she could feel the hardness underneath. With her other hand her she pulled the hood back to reveal a little white bean"

"So this is it. So tiny and it gives you so much pleasure."

"I know. Women are so lucky - we can have so much fun and enjoy ourselves and it's still there to do again."

Soraya dipped her finger where there was a little puddle of moisture and lubricated between her fingers. In short time she was able to see the contractions that signified that an orgasm was in progress. Jazmine pulled her down and they embraced breast to breast, pussy to pussy. The room was full of heaven. After several repeats it was time for the most relaxing sleep they had ever had. Life more or less continued like that for a few weeks.

Jazmine introduced me to pussy licking. I really wasn't expecting it when she just separated my knees, opened my lips and put her tongue on my clitoris. It was unbelievable.

"Where did you learn to do these things?"

She asked me if I wanted to do the same to her and my curiosity got the better of my reluctance. I had never heard of such things before but I liked it too and soon we were doing what Jazmine called a 69. Where was it going to end? We couldn't wait to get home each day and straight after dinner and a bit of study we would start again.

Jazmine literally pulled a rabbit out of the hat when she gave me a rabbit to look at. I had never seen one before but when she used it on herself with amazing results I immediately wanted to try it. In the back of my mind however was the dominant idea that if I wanted to eventually find a husband I would need to be a virgin. Once that long hard thing was pushed into my vagina would I still be a virgin?

Jazmine said that technically I was still a virgin because I had not been penetrated by a man but I wasn't convinced. She then told me that women in the West got married even if they weren't virgins. Men seemed to accept that if they could have sex so could their partners. I still wasn't convinced but when she told me that divorced women remarried and sometimes several times and nobody cared I just had to believe it.

I lay down on my back with my legs apart and Jazmine helped me to guide it into my vagina. She was very gentle and when it hurt stopped and started again slowly. At the same time she was rubbing my clitoris so I was getting pleasure and pain at the same time. Eventually she pushed it right in and activated the rabbit's ears against my clitoris. It was an unbelievable feeling and I had another orgasm. Each time they seemed to be bigger and better than the last time. Jazmine pulled the rabbit out and there were traces of blood on it.

"Now you can never go back to Saudi Arabia. You'll have to stay here."

In my mind I knew she was right. I was slowly but surely casting my culture off and becoming a Western woman. I knew that the transformation would not be completed until I had had a Western man. Jazmine and I talked about this and we both agreed that we didn't want to go back to our Moslem culture and the way men treated women. We agreed that the deal she had made to look after me was over. I was now in charge of my own destiny.

The more I went to classes and interacted with people the less shy I became with boys. It was obvious that I was still shy but at least I could talk with them. They regarded me in some ways as a curiosity because they knew that in some way Moslem girls would not or could not or should not be attracted to them. Jazmine didn't seem to have any problems like this because she had obviously grown up with the flirtatious ways of the local girls. One day Jazmine asked me to have lunch and meet her friend Adrian. I had heard his name but never thought more of it but when he sat down I knew there was something going on between them. I think it was at the talking stage only.

While he was still talking, Adrian's friend Jeff came over and sat down. Jeff's eyes lit up when he saw me and so did mine. He was the best player in the cricket team which meant he was idolised by Jazmine. I think the respect rubbed off on me. I didn't know if this was arranged meeting or an accident but anyway we just kept talking. We met a few times like this and nothing much happened. Then Jazmine advised me to get on the pill.

"I can see where this is going to end for both of us and sooner than you think. These boys have got the hots for us."

I didn't know it but she was already on the pill and I took her advice.

We met the boys a couple more times for lunch and then they started coming over in the evenings and we just sat and talked. They brought beer for themselves and we served fruit juices for ourselves. I don't think either of us had ever had a sip of alcohol in our lives. It didn't take long and then we had a small glass each and then a large glass and then another and then we stopped. We couldn't see the point of alcohol and we didn't like the taste.

Jazmine put Arabian music on which the boys liked. Jazmine knew I could do an Arabian belly dance and asked me to do it. What could I say? I'd liked doing the belly dance and I was good at it. I was in my jeans so it wasn't really a belly dance but everybody laughed and clapped to the music. I felt great.

Then Jazmine asked me to get my traditional belly dance skirt on and I did it to the whoops and cheers of the other three. Jazmine put the music on again and this time I was able to do it properly with beautifully executed pelvic thrusts and bottom shakes and bottom shakes. I knew I looked great and Jeff got up and started dancing in unison with me. When the dance finished he pulled me into his embrace and gave me a big kiss. I could not have been more surprised or overjoyed at the same time. I felt wonderful. Can it be true?

Jazmine put the music on again and she started to dance. I think she was trying to be a sexy as I was but she just didn't know the moves. Adrian jumped up and started to dance with her and when the dance finished he planted a big kiss on her lips. She pulled his body closer to hers. We played several more songs and we danced together for quite a while. When my body came close to Jeff's I could feel him pushing something hard into my stomach. I knew what it was and I knew I wanted it. The same thing happened to Jazmine and I could see she was enjoying it too.

Suddenly Jazmine announced," It's late and I've got an early class. We've got to stop."

The boys came round regularly and we often had a dance. I began to hold his hand while we danced and then we kissed. Every time we met I got this warm felling and the feeling of anticipation that something more was going to happen. I could feel myself getting wet and knew that I wanted him inside me. I can only imagine that the boys were not reading the signals correctly or were simply afraid to make the final move. Surely they were at tipping point.

I determined to make the next belly dance different. I dressed in harem pants and had my belly dance skirt on underneath. As the music progressed I removed my top, then my harem pants and then my little skirt and to everybody's surprise, I had no panties on at all. I was totally naked. My totally black pubic triangle thrust back and forth in the most lascivious way until Jazmine applauded. The scent from my pussy filled the air and was affecting everybody.

Jazmine stood up and danced and removed her clothes until she too was in nothing at all and her hairy triangle was pulsating and jerking with the music. Adrian jumped up and was soon naked too. I couldn't take my eyes off his large dick swaying around. I don't think it was really large - it just looked large to me.

I pulled Jeff up to dance with me and began to undress him until he was also buck naked. At last I could see the thing that had been pushing into my side and I thrilled at the idea that it was soon going to go where only the rabbit had been. At the same moment as my hand reached to grab it Jeff's finger slipped into my slit and touched my clitoris. I gave a little start, but the finger moved relentlessly until I shuddered all over and had a beautiful orgasm. Jeff pulled me up to kiss him and it was only then that I sensed his alcoholic beery breath. I didn't like it at all and pulled back.

"Jeff. Let's do it again tomorrow when you have a nice clean breath."

Jazmine wasn't too pleased and neither were the boys but I was determined that my first time was going to be perfect.

The next afternoon Jeff rang and told me that he'd been playing cricket and had twisted his back and had been advised to have a hot bath as soon as possible. He knew we had one and asked if he could come around. I said it was okay. Jeff limped in obviously in a bit of pain and I led him to the bath which was already running. I had put in some bath salts so that he would have a nice fragrance about him. After a while he came out and gave me a bottle of liniment and asked me to rub his back.

He came out naked and I saw his soft dick for the first time. It was hard to imagine that it could grow so much bigger when aroused. I led him to the bed and he lay down on his front and I rubbed his back for a few minutes.

"Is that better?"

"Just a bit more."

"That's perfect", and with that he rolled over and pulled me towards him and gave me a big kiss.

I was stunned and could have resisted but I wanted something to happen, anything.

"You are a big tease. "

He pulled me onto the bed so that I was lying next to him and began to massage my breasts. My nipples became very hard and very obvious. Then his hand led mine down so that I was holding his dick.

"Is Jazmine coming home soon?"

"Not for another two hours."

He got up and locked my door. His dick was now hard and the same size as the rabbit but a totally different shade of pink. I just gaped at it. I knew what to expect because I had seen many on porn but never so close at hand before. Suddenly I became ensconced in thought. My mind replayed all the stories from the other girls who had offered facts about sex when I was at school. Some were fantasy but a few got it right. We all seemed to agree that babies were made in a woman's stomach but any notion how they got there was reduced to the suggestion that a man was involved and put something there. We really had no idea what. I was looking at it and it was going to go into me. Something inside me made attracted to the idea. He could see I was excited.

12