A Scarlet Affair

Story Info
Two friends from literotica chat decide to meet in real life.
4.8k words
12.6k
4
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrwords
mrwords
12 Followers

"You reached?"

"Yeah, just sat down. Nice choice of place."

"I am walking in. Gosh, I am so excited to see you."

"Don't text while you walk, Beth. I don't want you tripping!"

"Alright. Be with you in a few! Kisses!"

*****

Andy was to be in New York for a business trip, and he had texted Beth the week before about it. She had replied, "I should go out of town, so I don't give into the temptation of making love to you all night in your hotel room." But the night before he boarded the flight she texted, "I would like to have a coffee with you, if you don't mind." He had replied that he was hoping she would ask.

*****

Andy places his mobile phone on the table, giving a break to the furious texting that has been happening for the past hour and half. The inside of the barista is well lit, warm and cheerful in contrast to the grey skies and the constant drizzle outside. Outside the window, a middle-aged blonde in a purple long jacket walks past. His heart races, ever so briefly, but she walks past the entrance without stopping. And then, from the other side walks in Beth, wearing a white cable sweater dress and knee high leather boots, with her hair pulled back. She is a picture of class and elegance, though slightly overweight. She looks around for a moment and their eyes met, bursting into smiles.

Andy stands up beaming, with his hand outstretched. Beth walks up to him and shakes her head. "No, a hug please!".

They stand in an embrace for almost a minute. Holding each other tight, in the middle of the barista. Soaking in the warmth and the smells of each other. His cheeks pressed to the side of hers with her golden hoop earring dangling in front of his eyes like a hypnotist's pendulum, her palm patting his back. Finally, Beth giggles in his ears, "Andy, people will start staring if we don't let go!"

He steps back smiling sheepishly. "I... I'm sorry!"

She tousles up his hair playfully as if he was a six-year-old, and whispers sitting down, "That's alright. It was a good hug like you promised it would be. Broke my heart to be breaking it up!"

She gets a frappe and he,chailatte.

"So, how did you manage to sneak out?" Andy inquires.

"Well, I said I was meeting a friend in New York. Not entirely a lie I reckon. And he's out for the week visiting relatives, remember? "

"I'm glad you could make it Beth. You have no idea how glad I am," Andy whispers taking her palm in his. She did have scarlet nail paint on them.

"Ah yes, I got it done today. Just the way you liked!" She smiles, watching Andy's eyes that are lingering on her fingers.

"Isn't it creepy that we know so much about each other? When did we first chat on lit? Five months back?" Andy mutters, trying in vain to stop staring at Beth's lovely fingers.

*****

It all started with a casual "Hi there," in the 'detailed roleplay' room, between M 37 and F 48. He was married for almost ten years and her current marriage was fourteen years old. They picked a cosplay theme, had a fun chat for more than two hours and realized they had struck a chord. The chats slowly progressed into texting and phone sex, and every session just kept getting more and more intoxicating; be it complex tales or quickies, at times even sexting from the bathrooms of their workplace. In five months, they dropped almost all inhibitions and started trusting each other more, talking about each other's' spouses, kids, frustrations, little joys.

It was during a role reversal roleplay that they did, that she heard of his fetish for scarlet nail paint. From that day, every time she goes scarlet, he would have a photo of that in his mailbox.

*****

"Six, somewhere in July I guess." He was broken from his reverie by her voice, and he looked up to find her watching him intently. "Andy, it's okay to stare at my fingers. I've been staring at your forearms, if that is of any consolation." She takes his forearm and gives it a squeeze, noticing how solid it feels.

"Ah no, I was wondering if you, like me, don't wear the wedding ring. I keep mine locked up because I keep misplacing it when I take it off for my evening swim!"

"I... It had gotten a little loose. Didn't want it slipping off, so took it off last week and was planning to get another stopper ring," she says, not looking Andy in the eye. The ring lies in her handbag, taken off during the train ride. It is an awkward topic, and an even more awkward silence follows.

"Slept well last night?" He tries to change the topic, and immediately realizes it was an even more uncomfortable topic to be talking face to face. He sees her blush and look away, and then regain composure.

"Ummm... I think I passed out a few minutes after the fourth time. Right after you hung up! Didn't even bother to go and clean up." She winks. "And you?"

"I don't think I even remember the time we hung up. But yeah, slept like a log."

"No, I meant how many times did you..." She's sporting a playful smile, knowing Andy is writhing uncomfortably. Memories run in fast forward, in Andy's head.

*****

About how aroused he felt despite being all alone on that well starched hotel linen, with her on voice chat with him. The whispers that started off cozy and borderline sensual turning into full on arousal and ending up sleazy and wild as they moved over to video chat for the first time ever. Seeing the graceful face of Beth filled with ecstasy in the skype window, gasping for breath as she came over and over. Her intense panting and moaning in his earphones. That was a night of many firsts, which was surprising considering how long they had been chatting with each other.

*****

"Two, while talking to you. One in the morning in the shower, reminiscing!" He sheepishly replies, realizing that talking sex face to face with someone you've just met is entirely different from chatting from behind the comforts of the internet.

"Not too bad! He alright today?" She grins, pretending to look under the table.

"Not since you walked in," Andy winks, realizing that his heart is now pounding away. Fuck, we are flirting, when we were supposed to just drink a coffee and say bye.

"Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything I could do to help? Like last night?" She places an immaculately manicured palm on his knee, meeting his eyes soothingly. Her tension laden whispers from the night before echoes in his head as if it was an empty brass pot.

*****

"Oh Andy! I am wrapping my tongue around your cock, like a snake. Taking it into my mouth as I watch the pleasure in your eyes. Fondling your balls lovingly. Closing my eyes savoring your saltiness. Mmm, it tastes so good!"

*****

" I am inclined to say yes; but we don't have much privacy, do we?" (Please, please say you are kidding, Beth. I'm so fucking aroused I can't say no to you. The only limit we have ever put between us is on the line.)

" Your room?" There is a wicked glint in Beth's eyes that is irresistibly sinful. She looks at her mobile and starts texting someone.

*****

It was in the restroom after a meeting at work that he checked Beth's texts.

"Andy, we should meet. But not in your hotel. I would not be able to keep my hands off you if there is privacy."

"I know. I intend to keep my record clean as well," he had texted back. For ten years, he had been with a single woman, despite sex at best being called infrequent in his marriage with Barbara. Andy had never cheated in real. Neither had Beth, despite her own share of differences with Ben. Not worth the guilt, they had agreed.

*****

Andy's mobile beeps from the table. It a text from Beth.

"Just some foreplay, some kissing and groping. I am having my periods, so yeah, we can't go much ahead than that! Gosh, I just need to cuddle up with you so bad!"

" Just foreplay? No happy ending?" He texts back

" Alright, alright! We could. If you behave!"

"Yes, I would like that. I stay in the Marriot two blocks from here, though I would find it a little tough to walk now 😉"

"Alright, get to your room and wait for me." Beth doesn't bother to text this time. "We are an odd couple, so it makes more sense in not going there together!"

He stands up watching her take note of the growing tent on his jeans. He inserts his hand inside the left pocket so the bulge that makes the tent inconspicuous. He leans over to kiss her on the cheek, and whispers in her ears "Room 323. I'm aching for you, mermaid!"

*****

They had pet names for each other. He was her prince and she was his mermaid.

*****

Andy steps out into the city that is waking up to nightlife as Beth walks into the restroom. His phone beeps again as he reaches the hotel lobby.

"Glad I am wearing my pads. Sitting there face to face with my prince and watching his arms had made me so wet!"

He has typed and erased his reply six times by the time he gets into the room, the words ranging from cheesy to obscene. He finally texts, "I am home Mermaid. Ready when you are!" He then clears all texts and drops a one liner to Barbara "Phone battery low, call you once I get hold of a charger," switching it off.

He stands under the cold shower trying to ease his pounding heart. His aching erection eases as he laboriously counts every breath to a hundred. He then towels up and steps out, wearing just the towel, pausing only to dab some aftershave and deodorant. Running through his head of various ways to welcome her into the room. Take her by her hand and kiss her tenderly? Or with a bear hug? The knock comes before he can make up his mind.

Beth steps in with a giggle, as soon as he opens the door a crack.

"Phew, I just had a narrow escape. Someone I know from work standing in the lobby. Luckily she was talking to the receptionist as I walked past her!"

"Uh oh. Now what?"

"I don't know. Maybe I should spend the night here, just to be sure," she winks, standing facing him, 5'3 against his 5'8. Her light blue eyes gazing into his dark brown eyes, as if she was fishing for secrets in their depths. There's no going back now. It all ends here. Andy steps forward and puts both his arms on her cheeks and smiles, "My mermaid..."

She stands on her toes smiling "My prince."

The kiss is electric. Gentle and tentative, but still sending shivers down their spines. They might as well have been two virgins from college. They clumsily fondle each other, but every passing moment they become more and more natural. Lips settling in the most comfortable positions, tongues free to move about in each other's' mouth, hands finding spots offering good grips. They bounce about off the walls of the corridor, tumbling into the room. Mouths and hands are hungrier than ever, groping at each other wildly, as they fell into the couch. Panting. Then laughing. The two of them, so different, but so perfect with each other, his stocky and tanned form contrasting with her pale skin and supple and fleshy body.

"Just as good as our chats," Beth giggles looking fondly into his eyes, "my sexy lover!"

Andy rolls over pinning her under him. "Should I be careful about leaving marks?"

"Don't bother. We don't do much anymore, and he is out all week. How about you?"

"I am on the road all week!" He winks.

She gently reaches out to undo his towel, whispering "I think I would like to see my unwrapped gift!"

He steps back with her hand holding the towel, and it just comes off, like a sculpture being unveiled. Beth watched and smiled. Shapely chests with a smattering of hair, broad shoulders, big forearms, just a wee bit out of shape around the midriff, strong legs. His cock stands up in a picturesque way, as if in acknowledgement for her, the pink head throbbing and veins taut.

He reaches over and whispers, "Like your gift? I know it is not perfect!"

She places her palm on Andy's chest and whispers "Shush, you don't talk while unwrapping gifts. Don't you want to see yours? It is not perfect either!"

He smiles, reaching out to grab hold of her sweater around the waist tugging upwards. Beth strikes a dramatic pose like that of Marilyn Monroe's flying skirt pose but acquiesces by lifting her hands in the air. She is not in the best of shapes, but is so immaculately groomed that her entire skin seems to glow. Underneath, she wears white lace panties and bra. From under the panties, Andy can see her pad, so he knows she wasn't using her periods as an excuse. She stands in her tall boots and panties in front of him, watching his eyes intently to know his reaction. He approvingly smiles, reaching around her and unhooking her bra. There is an awkward silence in the room, except their breathing that sounds hollow and ragged. She closes her eyes, feeling her soul being set free as the bra dropped to the floor. He makes her sit back on the couch, whispering "I've waited for this so long", taking her boots off and kissing her right foot. Beth smiles remembering his foot fetish.

*****

"I would kiss each toe of yours, looking at your eyes. And then start licking you, a toe at a time. Moaning in ecstasy. Telling you it is the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. Gently nibbling my way up. Dragging my tongue between the toes. And...."

*****

Her toes disappear into his mouth as he drools over them lovingly. It is intense watching him doing it, but she stops him and pulls him over her, kissing him deeply, whispering "I know my prince loves my feet. I would love to give you a lot of fun with it...."

She makes him lean to the other end of the couch, making him sit along the length on the couch, legs stretched. She sits on the other end, leaning back on the armrest. Winking naughtily, she pulls her feet up on the couch, dragging her toes along Andy's thighs, towards his groin. She presses her right foot under his balls, slowly supporting it and playfully wiggles her large toe against his butt hole. He watches mesmerized as the soft and silken foot moves upwards on his cock, lovingly caressing it. A bead of precum appears at the tip and Beth smothers it with the large toe, swirling it on the throbbing tip, making it glisten. She then brings the left foot up and rests it on Andy's lips for him to savor, and starts stroking his cock with her right foot, gripping his foreskin with her toes. Andy writhes in ecstasy as he hungrily devours her left foot, and she strokes him harder, watching his eyes. She parts her lips moaning "Andy... my prince..." over and over. As Andy's pleasure mounts, she makes him release her right foot as well and sandwiches his cock between both, stroking him, every stroke running slower but longer. Making the foreskin recede and then pulling it up all the way. Andy is over the moon, writhing at the soft contact and the deliberate stroking.

"Would my prince want to cum between my toes?"

He nods wordlessly, appearing to be spellbound by her toes at work.

"Cum for me, my sweet lover. Cum for your mermaid." She implores watching his cock twitch and turn deep red, loading up for a release. There is a sharp moan of "Oh, Beth" as his floodgates open, squirting between the pale toes with scarlet nails. A few spurts manage to dodge the toes and fall on his own chest and chin as he throws his head back and wheezes, gasping for air. She holds him till he is spent, toes gooey with his cum and saliva, and finally lets go. His body burns like heated metal and she leans towards him, kissing him tenderly. He still lies in a daze, lazily playing with her hair, as she moves down on him, licking up the drops of cum that has spurted over his jaws, throat and chest. He writhes at her tongue's contact.

"What? I've got to get you cleaned up, shouldn't I?" She whispers, holding his flaccid cock. Out comes her tongue sweeping over it, licking up every bit of cum smeared over his cock. She lets out a satisfied sigh, pressing her face on his tummy. His fingers still weaving in and out of her hair. His taste still in her mouth.

"My turn" She hears him whisper, and looks up to an evil grin in his eyes.

He sits up, making her sit on his lap, still in her panties. Nuzzling the side of her neck, planting gentle kisses. She throws her head back, wondering when she felt thus pampered since long. His lips and teeth amble along her shoulders, arms and armpits, kissing, pecking, nipping and licking. She purrs, heart pounding once again as his face moves over to her chest, his nose buried between her breasts. His palms lovingly caress her breasts, thumbs dragging slowly over her sensitive nipples. His touch is so delicate that she feels the texture of his fingerprints. Her nipples shrivel up like raisins and she begs for his mouth on them. But his fingers aren't done yet, as they change directions, his nail tips moving over the nipples like they were flaking off some kind of invisible paint from over them. Finally, when she feels like her nipples are on fire, he douses them with a wet and warm mouth, one nipple at a time. His tongue swirls on them like a whirlwind, clockwise first and then counterclockwise. They are sucked, nipped and slavered upon, till every inch of her skin is prickly with goosebumps. She lies on his lap like a doll, feeling her wetness breach her pads and spread to her panties.

Andy slowly slips out from under her, making her lie lengthwise on the couch, her head supported by the armrest, feet up on the couch. He kneels on the floor, his cheeks pressed on her heart, watching her eyes. He gently starts dragging his tongue down in a line, towards her tummy. Pressing his warm lips around her navel, giving it a detailed loving mouth pampering. Swirls, nips and love bites. She moans, curling her toes up, aroused like never. Deep within, she is dismayed that she is on her periods, and all she can think of is those brown eyes looking up at her as his busy lips ate her out. He kisses downwards to her panties nuzzling against the strap. Without waiting for her permission, he slides the panties down along with the pad, and she gasps, wondering what he is up to. He doesn't slide the panties totally off, letting it stay shrivelled around one foot like an ankle bracelet. He winks at her, whispering "Remember this?"

*****

They had played a game of truth or dare, where the dares had to be shared through images. That was one thing he had dared her to, to leave the panties rolled up against her ankles and send a picture.

Later he told her that he always summoned a mental image of that at the tipping point, when he masturbated.

*****

She sits up on the couch now, him seated on the floor and his head between her knees. He kisses upwards to her Brazilian waxed pussy and his hands fumble with her panties. Beth gasps "Andy, I ... I am bleeding."

"It's okay. if this is the only chance we have of being together, I do not want you leaving with any unfulfilled desire. And yeah, you know my favorite color," he smiles, burying his head between her legs and sealing his mouth over her swollen, tender pussy. She shrieks, grabbing his hair at the contact she was longing for since he sat opposite to her in the cafe. He pushes his head in, eyes closed (partly because he doesn't want to think of the blood and partly because he wants his world to shrink into her pussy) and lets his tongue loose inside her cunt. Every little mewl and moan from her throat is rewarded with a deeper suck or a loving nibble. It feels gooey, wet and a mess of juices, and she grows more vocal as his tongue reaches deeper and deeper in her. His hands go berserk on her ass, spanks and squeezes taking turns. He gives her an occasional upward glance to see her looking down with adoration or to see her head turned up and mouth open in a guttural moan. Finally, her whimpers turn wordless and she shudders, cumming violently. Her tongue slurring. Eyes blurring. Fingers digging into his hair and clutching his head hard, pressing him in deeper into her. Once her grunts and moans ebb into silent sighs, he looks up, chin and lips smeared pink and glistening. She smiles, unable to move, spent. She takes a few deep breaths and lifts herself up, watching him rise and sit beside her. She strokes his cheek and kisses him hard, tasting everything he has in his mouth. As the throes ebb, she looks away for a moment thinking of the moral high ground she had just lost.

mrwords
mrwords
12 Followers
12