A Scarlet Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrwords
mrwords
12 Followers

She sighs, "So much for just kissing and groping!"

For Andy too, it feels like losing something worthless he carried around all life. Worthless, but a constant presence in his wallet. "I know. I was always hoping and fearing this would happen. I don't know which was more."

" But what the fuck, that was the longest and best I've cum in years, Andy. I am turning fifty soon and I don't want to get old carrying regrets about my youth," she says, smiling at him, back to her cheerful self.

"And I've never cum between such beautiful toes. Hell, any toes," he laughs. She runs a loving hand down from his tummy and it encounters his cock that is upright again. "Hmm, someone's feeling upbeat for round two!"

Their lips close against each other, this time more patient and deliberate. Hands in no hurry, caressing, brushing and fondling. Fingers reaching out to nooks and crannies that are generally neglected.

"The shower?" She asks.

"Ummm, later. I want to take you slow and easy, and no better place than the bed," he whispers, the way he says the words making the blood in her veins turn into wine. He starts guiding her to the bed.

They kiss deep and fall into the bed, Beth on top. She whispers, "The hotel's gonna charge your company credit card for bloodied linen!"

Andy smiles "I have an idea!"

He gets up walks to the cupboard and pulling a plastic laundry bag and a handful of tissues. He drapes the large bag over the bed where their butts would be announcing, "That's protection." He drops the tissues on the bed as well, "And that's insurance!"

Beth giggles, sliding over in the bed, feeling delirious, as he lowers himself next to her.

"Oh fuck, I don't have condoms!"

Beth reaches out and fondles his cock and whispers "In case you don't know, you can't knock me up when I am on my chums! So, just ... fuck me, my sweet prince!"

He reaches over and kisses her gently, rolling over and climbing on top of her. Feeling her legs spread under him, and the heat as her pussy opens out for him, inviting him into the depths of her soul. They wiggle about a bit to get comfortable with each other's positions and he smiles, "Mermaid, you ready for this?"

She kisses him hard and moans into his ears, " I always dream of you this way, your weight on me, your cock inside me, and your eyes watching me."

*****

There was a dream she had a week back, that she never told him. That she had sex with him in the car before she got to work, and realizing at work that she was still naked and smelling of sex, and that his cum was dripping along her thighs, no matter how many times she wiped. They were short staffed, so she had to go about all day that way, her face red from embarrassment.

*****

She is winded for a moment as he lowers himself over her, pushing her down to the bed. Her fingers move over his shoulders and back lazily, noticing how hard his muscles are. She fondles his toned and muscular butt as he readies himself for penetration. Her eyes gaze down into his brown eyes, and fondle his cheeks as his big arms cover her and lift her butt up from the bed. The moment is now. She whimpers like a teen having her first penetration, as Andy's cock slides in through the wet mess that her cunt is. His firm belly presses into her soft and jiggly tummy, as all 200 lbs of muscle pins her down and impales her. The contact is deep and intimate and he starts fucking her, slow and easy. His eyes are tender and loving as they meet hers. The plastic underneath her butt is already getting slippery with god knows what. She arches her head backwards and moans, holding his butt tight with her thighs. When did she last feel so good when she was fucked? In her twenties? Was it because she was being fucked during her periods? Feeling so alive and hungry while having sex was not something that had happened in her entire marriage.

Andy is torn between making love to Beth and fucking her. Her lovely blue eyes full of adoration, but there's mindless lust in the way she bites her lips and moans from between her teeth. He whispers "Shall we roll over?" She nods. He takes a deep breath and rolls over, making sure their butts don't slide past the plastic. Beth now sits on top, her voluptuousness displayed for his viewing pleasure. He reaches out to her breasts, holding them tenderly as she starts riding him, eyes closed. He takes her left hand and starts sucking at her fingers, watching her climb the ladder towards the Shangri-la of sexuality. Feeling her thrusts get harder. His cock sheathes and unsheathes inside and she rides him like she was possessed. He reaches back to her butt, holding the supple cheeks with both hands, guiding her thrusts, giving her more momentum.

"Cum inside me Andy. Fill me up," She wheezes, eyes open and breasts thrust outwards. He gives away, shuddering and moaning, whispering her name, calling her his mermaid, his queen and his goddess. She trembles on him, tossed around in the waves of a runaway orgasm, her moans turning into whimpers and sighs as she falls flat on him.

He pants, and whispers "I hope we are still on the plastic sheets. I can't feel anything!"

*****

He sits in the flight back home, a hard on hidden under the folding table, playing every sight and smell of that night in his head. Their subsequent shower together, washing the mess they created off each other. The short but sweet slumber before they woke up at 3:00 am and fucked each other again, in front of the bathroom mirror, doggy style. Her giving him the head as they had breakfast in the bed.

She had sneaked out around 7:30 am, and had texted him "Oops, we forgot something!"

"What is it?" He knew what it was, but asked nevertheless.

"We left one hole untried!"

"We need something to live for till we meet next, don't we?"

Andy smiles and clears the messages. He did have some time before the flight landed. He turns to the middle-aged man who sits next to him and whispers, " I need to go to the bathroom, please!"

-End-

mrwords
mrwords
12 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
7 Comments
Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
very poorly written

I had to stop at some points

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 7 years ago
Imaginative and Nicely Developed

I could relate - got very hot and wet. Would enjoy reading a sequel where her anal needs are filled. Lots of caring for the characters, like the use of the italics. I gave it 5/5 because I loved it.

xoxo,,

Di

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Erratum...

In my comment it should have been: "The problem with this story isn't a cheating wife and a cheating husband". I'm sorry for the mistake.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
The problem with this story...

The problem with this story isn't a cheatin g husband and a cheating husband, but the lack of any repentance of any conscience, of any regard for thei marriage and family. That's what make this story a bad one. They are like two dogs in the street: they meet, they fuck and they part away calmly...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vantage point

The writing was evocative and true to the emotions of the excitement of an affair.

For future writing though, as this would escalate further, it would be interesting to see how they juggle the guilt and bliss. Good work!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Worlds Best Diet Plan - Jingle Bell Wife agrees to 2 days sexual slavery if he loses weight.in BDSM
Hermaphrodite Janet confesses to her friend that she isn't what she seems.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Forced Impregnation - The Other Way Around Wife volunteers hubby to impregnate friend, he doesn't know.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Vacation Surprise He plans vacation. She destroys their marriage.in Loving Wives
Survival A mother and daughter are given a new lease on life.in Loving Wives
More Stories