A School for Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was miles away in fantasy land when I realised my name was being called from the doorway of the other room.

"Paul would you please join us in here," Cassandra asked.

"Er, yes, of course," I replied, wondering what on earth was going on now, surely that was a bedroom?

"So Paul, we are all in agreement that you have been successful up to this point in the interview. We would now like to proceed to the final part which is of a more practical nature if you are agreeable?"

"Um, Yes of course, if that is what's required?" I replied very unsure of where this was going.

The bedroom was large and sumptuous, the bed was higher than anything I'd ever seen before with a set of steps allowing easier access to its height. The room had a writing table and chair, a dressing table and a plush stool and finally a two seater sofa and coffee table.

"Serena was close to giggling when she said. "Oh yes, Paul that is exactly what is required!"

"Serena! Now, Paul, this and her earlier behaviour is exactly what would require punishing. A student that has transgressed will be sent to your study for punishment. I would like you now to administer three firm strokes to Serena's bottom. It is up to you how you want her positioned."

Up to me how I want her positioned? Dear god don't tempt me!

"Serena, Would you mind leaning over the bed please?" I said as I removed my suit jacket and laid it at the top of the bed.

"A little more authority please Paul, this is a punishment."

Ah, okay, Serena over the bed, now!" I ordered.

Serena duly moved to the bed and bent over, I positioned myself where I would be able to deliver the punishment. My heart was thumping with for two reasons, I was nervous about this decidedly surreal twist to the interview, but also this was horny as hell, and I could already feel a stirring in my cock.

I raised my arm ready to deliver the first stroke when I was stopped again by Miss Agnew.

"This type of punishment is simply not effective through several layers of clothes Paul, so at a minimum, you should raise the skirt and smack her panties."

"Right okay then." I stuttered.

I stood behind Serena and taking the hem of her Kilt lifted it and laid it on her back, under the skirt Serena was wearing a white satin petticoat slip her bikini style panties clearly outlined underneath. I took the hem of the slip and glanced over at Miss Agnew, and following a short confirming nod I raised the petticoat slip as well. Revealed below was a pair of cute pink cotton panties.

Behind me, I heard a sharp intake of breath and turning with an enquiring look on my face I asked. "Is there a problem?" The only problem I knew of, was my cock was going to give me away soon, as I looked at Serena's firm, round, glorious ass tempting me as it waited for my ministrations.

"Oh yes, Paul there is a problem! Serena, surely you know better than this?" Miss Agnew barked.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"There is a strict uniform code that must be adhered to Paul," Cassandra replied. "And part of that code is the correct underwear."

"So what's wrong with Serena's underwear? her panties are surely conservative enough?"

"The style is fine Paul, it's the colour that's the problem, plain white is regulation which Serena is more than well aware of!"

Okay now, this was getting more surreal by the minute, here I was at a job interview about to spank someone for the first time in my life, and now I'm discussing the victim's panties!

"What do you think you would do if this happened to you for real Paul?" Miss Agnew asked.

I found myself looking back and forth between Miss Agnew and Cassandra and Serena's pink panties, "Um, well if there has been an additional infringement then I guess there would have to be an additional punishment?"

"Correct, in this instance, we will simply increase the number of strokes to be delivered from three to six, so in your own time Paul."

I decided with six strokes to deliver I would give three on each buttock and moved in closer to Serena's left side. Now I was really nervous, as a spanking virgin, I genuinely had no idea how hard to hit, what on earth was right in a scene like this? So I gave Serena's bottom a firm slap on the lower part of the buttock, half flesh, half panty. The flesh reddened but there was no discernable reaction from Serena herself. So the second smack I delivered was a little harder and the third harder again.

Serena's bottom was definitely marked and glowing red, but I had not even elicited a squeak from her.

I repositioned myself for the next three smacks, determined now to make an impression. I was oblivious to the fact that I had an audience and focused in on the job in hand delivering the fourth smack to the fresh buttock. Serena finally let out a grunt, and even I felt a tingle in the palm of my hand. So I thought I must be getting close to the correct strength of smack and finally, at the sixth stroke, there was a satisfying exclamation from Serena!

"OUCH! now that's better Paul." Serena said looking over her shoulder but remaining in position.

Miss Agnew stepped forward and leaning down inspected Serena's bottom, She then rolled her panties down far enough to view both buttocks properly. I couldn't resist a closer look myself and wondered whether there was a just a hint of glistening dampness on Serena's pussy lips? Probably just my rabid imagination! My cock was entirely sure though and was making life more than a little uncomfortable in the confines of my trousers right now.

Miss Agnew stood up straight but remained looking at the reddened buttocks and pointing at them asked, "So Paul what have you learned from this, I noticed you timed the strokes well, it is always preferable to leave a gap as this makes the next stroke more effective."

"I'm guessing my initial strokes were not hard enough judging by the lack of reaction from Serena?"

"You're right, and look now at Serena's bottom, the first buttock you spanked has a hardly a mark on it already, some pinkness yes, but nothing more. This is a punishment that needs to be remembered, and as such, the student should be feeling the after effects for a while after they have left your study! The other buttock looks better and is still holding colour, but you should be aiming for a much deeper red almost purple colour. Stand up now Serena and adjust your clothing and tell us what you think?"

As Serena straightened, she pulled the waistband of her panties up and adjusted them for comfort then allowed her petticoat slip to drop, and finally, she lowered her uniform skirt smoothing it down as only a woman can.

"Had that been a real punishment, then I would have been walking away thinking I had got away with it. Your reticence is understandable Paul but, you must understand that this is a punishment which cannot be enjoyed by the recipient."

"And that goes for either party," Cassandra said with a warm smile and raising her eyebrows as she looked down at the front of my trousers.

My heart sank as I realised the effect that the past few minutes had had on me. I am relatively fortunate in the size of cock department, nothing outrageous but enough for a little pride. The downside, however, is that there was no way I could hide the raging hard-on I was exhibiting.

"Oh crap, I'm so sorry... this is all so new to me, and I really wasn't expecting anything like this today! I am so ashamed, let me get my jacket, and I'll leave straight away..." I was bumbling and burbling and looking for the hole to jump in. But hey, it was hardly my fault, was it, I mean jeez what did they expect?

"Slow down Paul please you have done nothing wrong!" Miss Agnew said hurriedly, "Cassandra, really, what were you thinking? There was no need to embarrass Paul like that! "

"It's okay, really, Miss Agnew, It's hardly professional to end up in this state is it? so please don't worry on my behalf, after all, it is me who is in the wrong when all said and done?" I was reaching for my jacket as I said this and sure that the interview was over, Jesus! A bloody boner lost me the opportunity for the job of a lifetime!

"Stay where you are Paul, Cassandra's behaviour was totally unacceptable, and she must be punished, do you agree with me, Cassandra?"

"Yes, Miss Agnew, I am terribly sorry Paul, please accept my apology for my behaviour."

Before I could say a word, Miss Agnew looked at me raising an eyebrow with a questioning look. "Well, Paul? Is an apology enough would you like to take this further?"

It was dawning on me now that this was a setup and I was being steered into a set of situations as part of the interview, so I decided to play along. Why would I give up the chance of handing out another spanking to another cute ass?

"No Miss Agnew it is not enough," I said with as much authority as I could muster, and without asking turned to Cassandra.

"Cassandra, please move to the bed and assume the same position as Serena earlier!" I looked over to Miss Agnew who nodded to me as a knowing smile ghosted across her face, this was all I needed to continue.

I dropped my jacket back on the bed, and with Cassandra bent I saw I had a problem. Her skirt was much tighter than Serena's Kilt, and I was not sure it would lift up in the same way. I took hold of the hem and started to lift it, but I was right this was not going to work! I glanced at Serena and Miss Agnew who both merely smiled knowingly but said nothing, Okay, no help there then? Only one thing for it.

"Cassandra, please remove your skirt immediately!"

Without any hesitation, Cassandra straightened and lowered the zip at the side of her skirt and shimmied out of it letting it pool on the floor. I lost concentration for a moment as I took in Cassandra standing skirt around her ankles, wearing stockings held up by a delicate suspender belt over which she wore pale blue silky panties. Dear god, was this really happening? Once again I had a raging hard-on, but I saw no point in trying to hide it, let's be honest it had got to me to this point in the first place!

"Enjoying the view, Paul?" Cassandra said insolently.

"That's entirely inappropriate Cassandra, and your insolence will cost you some extra punishment. Now pick up your skirt and bend over the bed."

I knew what I had to do now, although the view in front of me was tempting a different course of action, I was imagining sliding down her panties and slipping my cock deep inside her posh pussy. I couldn't do that of course, but maybe I could have a little fun.

"Your Insolent mouth means your punishment will now be on your bare bottom!"

"No Paul, that's not fair?" She pleaded.

"I'll decide what's fair Cassandra, and you will call me sir! Now bend over!"

With that, she bent over, and I proceeded to peel her panties down leaving them at half mast. I took a second to admire her incredible ass and then moved to deliver six hard smacks that saw both of her cheeks glowing a deep red with each one eliciting a satisfying yelp from Cassandra.

"My my sir you are a fast learner!" Cassandra said, her hand stroking her buttocks and straightening up.

"Did I say you could stand up or speak Cassandra? I don't think so! bend over again please."

I stepped up and delivered two more smacks, one to each buttock, then pulled up her panties. "Now get dressed, and I hope you have learned your lesson?"

"Yes sir, thank you, sir." She replied as she adjusted her panties and took her skirt from the bed and pulled it on tucking in her blouse before zipping it back up.

I was not entirely sure what was going to happen now or what I should do as I turned to Serena and Miss Agnew. They both stood with their arms crossed smiling at me, this was a little unnerving as I was still displaying a massive boner, not helped by the sight of Miss Agnew's magnificent chest resting on the shelf of her arms.

"So Paul, that was a vast improvement on your first effort how did it feel for you?" Miss Agnew asked.

How the heck was I supposed to answer that question "How did it feel for you, Paul?" I thought, "Well, Miss Agnew it was fucking great! I mean did you see those cute panties? And stockings my absolute favourite, and as for Cassandra's ass well what can I say?!" Sheesh!

"I'm not really sure how to answer that Miss Agnew, it's not a question I had prepared for to be honest. Until an hour ago I had never spanked anyone in my life, and now in an interview for a teaching job I have spanked two of my interviewers, found myself aroused by the experience which I am sure is not a good thing?"

"That's perfectly fine, Paul and very understandable in truth, so I now have one final question, If you were offered the position at Lady Sophia's do you feel you would be able to cope with the disciplinary aspect of the job?"

"It would be wrong of me to say I would be totally confident from day one, but I do feel after today that my confidence will grow with time and experience."

"Cassandra? Serena? Do you have any further questions for Paul?" Miss Agnew asked both girls.

"Not from me," responded Serena.

"Nor me," Cassandra said still quietly rubbing her bottom.

"Well, Paul, you were the last candidate for the position which means I am in a position to make a decision, we were all in agreement earlier that if you came through our little practical test that we would be happy to offer you the position of English Master at Lady Sophia's. Your handling of Serena was probably to be expected given your lack of experience. However, your management of the situation with Cassandra was excellent and showed great potential. So what do you think Paul, would you like to join the team?"

It took me about a millisecond to make up my mind, and despite still sporting a significant boner as I spoke, I replied, "I would be delighted to accept the position, Miss Agnew."

"Good that's settled then, welcome aboard Paul," she said and offered her hand. "And from now on in private and when away from the students you may call me Emilia."

"Thank you, Emilia, and thank you for the most extraordinary if a little unnerving interview experience of my life!"

And just when you think things couldn't get any weirder at an interview!

"Now that you are on board I should explain something else, I am the headmistress and as such have full control of the school and the decisions that are made to ensure the success of Lady Sophia's. You, however, aside from your regular duties are now the Head of Discipline for all students AND staff including the three of us in this room.

This is a dominant position Paul and as such must not be abused. And while I will be subject to your discipline and possible command of my actions, I will also act as the moderator where necessary should you overstep the boundaries with me or any other member of staff."

"So let me get this clear in my position as Head of Discipline I could find myself ordering you, Cassandra or Serena, for instance, to prepare for a spanking or some such punishment if I deem it necessary," I asked with utter incredulity.

"That is quite correct."

Deciding to push my luck a little, but to get things straight in my head I asked, Am I right in thinking that you are a submissive personality and will enjoy those occasions when I ask you, no, command you to prepare to be punished?"

"I think that would certainly be a fair assessment of the situation, yes. Does that shock you Paul?"

"I don't think shock is the word I'd use, bewildered maybe, curious definitely." Just then a thought came to my mind, and I wondered if I could get away with putting it to the test? Heck, you only live once!

"In my view, the interview today was okay at one level, with the early part following conventional norms. However, you then planned for it to take a given path reflecting the uniqueness of your establishment and into conventional no-go areas.

Now I played along, I accept that, but, it was nerve-racking, humiliating and physically embarrassing for me, I believe I now must ensure that some discipline is applied to your behaviour today, would you not agree Emilia?

"I would say that you are probably right, What are you suggesting Paul?"

So how far dare I go? I wondered if what I had in mind went too far, with Emilia needing to put the breaks on me. She quite openly admitted her submissiveness but also said she would moderate my decisions where necessary. Therefore in for a penny in for a pound!

"Each one of you was complicit in the process I experienced, so Emilia as Headmistress you must assume full and additional responsibility, you will be spanked receiving eight strokes administered by Cassandra. Then, Emelia, you will return the favour and deliver eight strokes to Cassandra.

Before the punishment, you will each undress down to your underwear and take care to hang your clothes in the wardrobe.

Serena, you will also undress as far as your underwear and hang your clothes in the wardrobe, I will administer your earlier punishment again, you will not feel you have got away with it this time! Ladies, in your own time."

I held my breath wondering if maybe this was too much for my first attempt at exerting some control. Without a word, Emilia moved over to Cassandra and started to undo her blouse.

Serena had walked over to the wardrobe and was taking out a couple of coat hangers to use for her clothes, she removed her blouse and kilt and put them in the wardrobe. She walked back around the bed and came and stood in front of me with her hands behind her back.

Emilia had Cassandra down to her matching bra, panties and stockings and was allowing Cassandra to undo the wrap around tie on her dress and let it slip off her shoulders. Under her dress, Emelia was wearing a full Ivory satin slip, Cassandra looked over at me, and I motioned with my hand that she should remove it. Emelia's bra and panties matched her slip of Ivory Satin, the bra struggling to contain their substantial load.

With the petticoat removed, Cassandra and Emelia took up their clothes and hung them in the wardrobe and coming around the bed, moved to stand beside Serena. So there they were my three interviewers, standing meekly in just their underwear, Emelia, her hair still immaculate and Cassandra keeping her glasses on, god they looked horny!

"Emelia, Cassandra, if you please, you know what is expected of you."

How was I staying so calm? How was I keeping my hands to myself? My cock was desperate to break free of its constraints, hard as a rock and twitching, I was nervous though of overstepping a mark, the line between spanking, punishment and sex was a thin one. I decided I had to continue to assess the mood and if nothing more happened, well so be it, I would have a fantastic wanking fantasy later!

Emelia stood by the bed legs just slightly apart and bent forward, the satin of her panties stretched tight over her firm buttocks. Cassandra positioned herself and raised her arm to dispense the agreed punishment, the first stroke landed hard with a loud thwack, Emelia grunting with her hips pressing hard into the bed with the force of the strokes. After the first four strokes, Cassandra repositioned herself for the next four, before she did though, I stopped her and ordered Emelia to raise herself up so that she remained bent but was supported by her arms.

I walked around to the other side of the bed to see her breasts were now hanging albeit still constrained, I could also see her nipples were now erect and hard straining against the soft material of her bra.

"I do hope you're not enjoying this Emelia?" I asked looking her straight in the eye.

"Not at all Paul, why would you think that?" She replied with a ghost of a smile.

"I have no idea, Emelia, what could possibly give me that idea?" I said as I leaned across the bed and lightly brushed my fingers over one of her nipples. "Please continue Cassandra.