A School Girl Crush

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary stopped sucking on her nipple, raising his head. Gary slowly inserted another finger inside her. Finding that it slipped in a little easier than the first because of all the extra lubrication. Her pussy was slick now, covered with her excited cum juices. Gary felt her juices as they ran down his hand. He could smell her now. She had a musky sexual animal smell from her pleasure and excitement. Like a bitch in heat must smell to a male dog. Gary found her smell really arousing. His balls were aching for release and he so wanted to thrust his hard prick inside her tight hole. Knowing it was going to be tight fit but god it would feel so good Such a tight fit and squeezing against him. An exquisite feeling. Gary had to shift his position. She stopped thrusting against his fingers and wriggled herself.

Reaching for his jeans she undid the button and unzipped him. Sliding back a little on his lap, giving herself more room to maneuvour Gary pulled his fingers from inside her tight hole. Gary lifted his butt up from the seat, holding her with his hands around her back, she quickly pulled his jeans and boxers down as far as she could. Shifting her back on to his lap She giggled as she felt Gary's big prick rubbing against her pussy. Gary carefully pulled his jeans and boxers down past his knees. She straightened her back and sitting up and lifting her body away from his lap she grabbed his large stiff prick in her small hand, encircling it with her hand, running her fingers across the top, spreading the small droplet of precum on the head, stroking downwards.

She arched her back further, using her legs against his thighs to push herself up, poising herself on the tip of his prick. Gary helped her guide herself slowly down on the head of his prick. He put his hand on the small of her back, gently guiding her. His other hand he stroked her outer thigh, caressing inward, feeling her body quiver at his touch. Lingering on her inner thigh, then lightly stroking her quivering pussy, finding and rubbing her small clit, she came again so quick. As she did Gary thrust three fingers inside her, distracting her as she climaxed, her muscles relaxed. She grunted as his three fingers stretched her pussy wide. Gary thrust his fingers deep inside her, making his movements rough and fast. She thrust harder against him, his three fingers constricted by her very tight pussy. He needed to know that he could fit inside her without hurting her. She thrust herself down again and again. Harder and quicker each time.

"God oh yes." She called at as she came again. Her pussy dripping with her juices. Gary kept stroking his fingers inside her. Bringing her to orgasm once more. Pulling his fingers from inside her. She moaned as he did. "Please." She whispered." Please fuck me." Gary grabbed her hips with one hand and raised her higher.Taking her hand he placed it on his large prick. "Put it inside you a little at a time. It's going to be a tight fit. Try and relax and I'll go slow till it's in you properly." Gary supported her weight with both hands. She rubbed his prick against her soaking wet pussy and placed the tip inside her. Gary gently held her as she slowly thrust him inside. Gary felt her pussy stretching to accommodate him. The feeling of her very tight hole on his prick was so exquisite. An intense constriction, her pussy muscles squeezing him so tight.

She took control then. Thrusting her body down on his prick. Faster and faster she plunged against his prick till he was deep inside her. She screamed as he filled her. Gary tried to move slow but found her rapid thrusting against him so intense that he thrust back, pounding deep inside her, thrusting harder and harder. His prick slamming against her tight pussy. Ignoring her loud screams. Gary took a hand away from her back and grabbed her nipple, twisting it hard. She could not control herself and he felt the small quivers run through her body. Knowing that she was ready to cum again. And he was so close himself. His prick ramming into this tight, tight space. Gary felt his balls ache as he needed to cum inside her. Ignoring his conscience that he should cum outside her. As she orgasmed this time she wept. "Yes oh oh oh god yes."

Just as Gary finished exploding his load inside her tight dripping wet pussy, he could hear footsteps and voices as someone walked down the hallway. Pulling himself quickly from inside her. The young woman frantically got off him, buttoning as fast as she could. Pulling her tight short skirt till it sat neatly on her hips. Running her fingers through her hair to smooth it back into place. Gary stood up, dragging his jeans and boxers back up as quickly as he could. He had just zipped up as the door handle turned. She stood before Gary. Kissing him on the lips. Smiling at him. "Shh. Say nothing. It's our little secret and I'm not going to tell. "

The young woman walked rapidly to the other side of the classroom, picked up a piece of chalk, continuing to write as if she had been all along. Gary quickly picked up his spanner and pretended to finish tightening up a screw as the door opened. "Yes well come and see me later and we can discuss this matter further." Gary heard the Headmistress's voice as she entered the room. He continued working, not turning around. "Mr Bryant. How long do you think this will take to do the repairs." Gary stood up and turned to the Headmistress. "Not long at all." He smiled at her, confidently. "Good." Turning to go she realised that the young woman was there. "Janelle. Are you not supposed to be in the library?" The young girl blushed, bowing her head a little. "Yes, Miss Preston." Gary looked at Janelle. "Then get going girl."

"Yes Miss Preston." Janelle walked towards the door. The Headmistress took no more notice of her. Turning back and looking at Gary.

"I hope, Mr Bryant that Janelle was not keeping you from your work?" Gary stared right back at the Headmistress. Janelle stood in the doorway. Looking directly at Gary. Smiling at him. She mouthed. "Thank you." Gary gave a tiny little nod. To let her know he had understood her. "Mr Bryant. I hope that while you are here you will carry out your repairs as quickly as possible. Some of the girls from this school come from very good backgrounds and have been sent her to get an excellent education. And others, Mr Bryant have been sent here to get keep away from trouble." Gary nodded at the Head mistress. Watching Janelle as she still dawdled at the doorway. Seeing her slip her hand under her tight skirt. "Such as the young girl who just left, Mr Bryant. Janelle is 18. Her family is very well off and intend Janelle to marry into an affluent family. Her parents sent her to my school as she is how shall I put this delicately?" Gary stared at the Headmistress. 18? Christ almighty. He thought to himself. "She has been sent to us because her parents believe she is already sexually active."

Gary stared passed the Headmistress at Janelle. The young girl stared back at him, smiling as she played with herself under her skirt, Janelle removed her fingers and placed them inside her mouth. Sucking at their juices from her fingertips. Janelle took the fingers from her mouth. "Bye." She mouthed and walked away down the hallway. Gary realised that the Headmistress was still talking to him. "So, you see Mr Bryant. Any man who comes into the school is strictly told the girls are not to be bothered or approached in anyway. Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, of course." Gary managed to say. "Very well then. I'll leave you to get on with your work. The men you came with are busy doing some paperwork and will return for you shortly." Without a goodbye the Headmistress left the room. Gary sat on the chair. Shaking his head in disbelief. 18 . Bloody hell he thought she was at least 20. But even as he thought these thoughts the mental image of their coupling went through his mind. God she was so sexy and a damn good fuck. One of the best he had ever had.

Gary stood up. Just then he heard quiet footsteps in the hallway. Was it Miss Preston coming back? He stared at the door. Janelle walked into the room. Gary just stared at her. Such a lovely girl, he thought. Even the way she walked was a big come on. "What's your name?" She asked. "Gary." He answered her. "Gary, I really like you and I'm not ashamed to say that I like sex and have done since I was young. My parents don't approve, even though I'm of legal age. "

"I can understand why." He said to her. "They just want to keep you safe." Janelle giggled." And you do you want to keep me safe or would you like to fuck me again?" Gary couldn't believe this young girl. She was so sexually forward. "Gary I love sex, I need it. Since I first came here I have had to masturbate myself or make love to the few girls who are willing to be intimate. But what I really wanted was a man. My counselor thinks that I maybe a sex maniac. I have to have sex. I want you again, soon. Will you fuck me again?"

Gary couldn't believe his luck. He had found a sexy, young nymphomaniac who just couldn't get enough. "Yes." He told her. "Just not here. In case the head mistress comes back." Janelle smiled at him. "Good. Very good. Will you meet me at the school gates at 8 pm?" Gary wondered how he was going to get back to the school at that time but he would think of something. Some excuse to screw this girl again. To give it to her good. His prick stiffened as he thought of what they were going to do. Janelle smiled at him. Leaning in and kissing him on the lips.

Her tongue flicking out and licking his lip. "Till tonight." She said. Walking away. And then turning back. "I'm going to smuggle you into the dorm room. Where, if you want you can watch me make love to another girl. Then we could sneak off somewhere alone so that you can fuck me." Gary nodded. Oh god she was so sexy. Janelle walked out of the room. Gary knew he was taking a crazy risk but he was going to go through with it.

12