A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,013 Followers

"30?" Alice had to stop and think for a second. "Well, when I am 30, I suppose I had always imagined that I would be married, probably with children…"

"Well of course you do, and something I have no doubt will happen since you are such a lovely looking girl who is bound to be snapped up by some lucky, young fella." Alice looked down and blushed. She always got embarrassed whenever someone complimented her on her looks. Freddie continued: "And when you are married, with kids, do you intend to carry on working in such a pressurised environment, doing 15 hours a day, 6-7 days a week, not seeing your children or husband?"

Alice paused. "Well, no, my family would have to come first then…"

"So you would leave your job?"

"Yes, I'd have, to look after my kids…"

"So why go through all the trouble of qualifying as a lawyer, spending five years or so working all those God awful hours if you are going to give it all up and become a housewife? Why not just skip the bit about being a lawyer and spend your time as a wife?"

"Well…" She appeared genuinely taken aback by Freddie's rather simple, but compelling logic.

"You see, it is this ridiculous pressure that we place on women today that is responsible for much of society's ills. If a woman knew her place, that her role in life was to serve her husband's needs rather than wasting her time trying to pursue a career that they can never hope to maintain in the long run, then the world would be a better place. And then we would not have all this divorce or broken homes with the resultant crime. Indeed everything would be much simpler. Even house prices would become more affordable since you would not have a whole class of single thirty-something girls buying apartments and making housing less affordable for everyone else. Yes, the last 50 years have been a disaster for society and much of it stems from women trying to do things that they shouldn't."

Alice, mouth open in shock, could do nothing other than stare at Freddie. What a sexist chauvinistic pig, she thought. She had always assumed that men like Freddie were a thing of the past. Well, she was not going to allow this dinosaur to get with away with offending her and her sisterhood.

More calmly than before, she offered her retort. "Uncle Freddie, with the greatest respect, that is the biggest load of rubbish that I have ever heard. Women are equal to men in every way. The fact that some of us prefer to take a career break whilst we raise our children, well that is to be applauded, not criticised. And if we don't do well in our career, I'm afraid the blame lies with men who make it difficult for us to work flexibly…"

"Nonsense!" Freddie bellowed back, raising his voice for the first time, shocking poor Alice into silence. "Women are gentle fragile things who need men to dominate them. They need to know that they are there to serve a man's needs first, and that their needs are second. That has been the way for thousands of years and a few decades of social liberalism will not change the natural order of things. And if your mother truly respected this notion of "husband first" she would not have behaved like a wanton whore looking for her own perverted sexual gratification!"

"No-no, I do not accept that, I cannot accept that…"

"Of course you can. This thing would not have gone on in the 1950s when women knew their place. It's women's rights and all that tosh that is responsible for making many women unhappy. You see them everyday, these poor lovely girls in their 30s who are single, childless, unlikely to ever find a man all because they were sold the "dream" that if you get a career, your life would be more complete. Well, ask these women now if they would prefer a successful career or a husband and a baby, all will reply with the latter."

Alice, despite everything, could see some logic with Freddie's madness.

"If only girls of today could understand what their role was and how they should behave, trust me, incidents like the one you witnessed would be a thing of the past. Your mother would know firstly, she was there to please her husband and secondly, she would not have it in her to exert the kind of independence that could lead her to being unfaithful.

"In short, just like a thoroughbred horse, women need to be properly trained."

Alice no longer knew how to react. Freddie was behaving like a bully, that was for sure, but his mad theories somehow resonated with her. Surely all that she believed could not be wrong just because of what this old dinosaur had top say? "I-I don't think women need to be treated like that to be happy, I think we can still be equals and be happy…"

Freddie smiled. Gone was her anger and downright hostility of a few moments ago. She now seemed to be a little more amenable to his views, her resolve weakening in the face of his assault, and Freddie had no intention of letting up.

"Look" he said, now speaking softly, reverting back to the kind old uncle type having just softened her up. "I don't mean to be so harsh, but I want you to understand that what your mother did, horrible though it was, was a direct result of the pressures that I have just referred to. I am not trying to excuse her, just trying to explain it. If your mother knew her role was first and foremost to be a dutiful wife, she would have been faithful. You may disagree, but I think I can demonstrate that if you were to behave in a way that would please a man, you could truly be happy and not worry about having to pursue all these other pointless things that society is forcing you to go after."

"And how could you possibly do that? I mean, I don't believe for an instance that your theories are right and could never come to think that we should just be subservient to a man…"

"You are of course entitled to your opinion - clearly you are a bright girl with very strong views - but if you allow me the opportunity and the time to properly explain, I think at the very least you will see that I have a point."

Alice paused for a few seconds and thought things through. Initially she found Freddie's views to be abhorrent and going against everything she stood for. She felt that debating him would give his views the respect they scarcely deserved. However, there was this nagging doubt in the back of her mind that she could not get rid of. It lay in the same part of her brain where she wondered what it would be like to take a huge cock up her arse, just as her mother had done. She wanted to get rid of these thoughts, thoughts which made her pussy wet. Debating Freddie, and proving him wrong, could be a way of achieving that.

Meanwhile Freddie could see that the young girl was giving his proposition some serious consideration so he decided to try and convince her a little more. "It is true, I may not convince you that my theories are right, but why don't you give me the chance to argue my case? You are a keen student, eager to learn, I am sure as a budding lawyer you are a member of the school's debating society so why don't you allow me to present the case for the prosecution. And I sincerely promise you that I will give the case for the defence a fair hearing afterwards.

"I am old and slightly set in my ways but I am eager to hear and understand what the youth of today thinks. You never know, this old leopard may change his spots after all!"

Alice smiled. The old man may have been a sexist pig, but boy was he smooth with it. And why not do battle with him? She was late for school anyway and although very slightly tempted with his theories, she was still sure he was wrong and could argue the case with him. She was a bright intelligent young woman with a sense of justice on her side which would defeat the outdated views of this dinosaur every day of the week.

"Ok, I am late for my politics class anyway so I don't mind debating with you." She replied, confident in the strengths of her case. "I am sure whatever you say cannot convince me but please, do present the case for the prosecution!"

"Thank you for the opportunity my dear, and I look forward to our little battle!

"Now the rules of the debate are as follows: as I am leading the case for the prosecution - I will present my case first. You will of course follow once I have finished. As part of my case, I will have to ask you some questions and all I ask is that you answer me truthfully. When you present your case I will of course allow you the same courtesy. I trust that is ok?"

"That seems reasonable." Alice replied, seeing no harm in answering honestly since she was eager to express her views. And in any event, as a devout Christian, she was taught never to lie and as far as she could recall, had never told an untruth in her life. It would of course be the cause of her downfall.

"Also, my case is likely to involve you partaking in a little practical demonstration in order to help me prove my point. If this was a proper court case, this as you know would not be the responsibility of the lawyer for the defence, but I am afraid we are going to have to be a little unorthodox here and improvise somewhat."

"Practical demonstration? What do you mean?"

"Well I need to demonstrate to you that a woman's appearance is an essential part of her role in life. And it is so obvious to me that you have a complete disdain regarding your own appearance so this will form a central part of my argument. Indeed, this is going to be where we start first so, my dear, if you could be so kind and stand up for me."

Alice was not even being given the opportunity to argue whether she wanted to be involved in such a practical demonstration. Her instinct told her that she should resist but instead she merely obeyed and stood up in front Freddie, who was still sitting in the armchair several feet opposite. She now noticed for the first time all the teddy bears that he had unceremoniously dumped on to the floor. God he was a tough man, she thought.

"Hmm, as I thought." He said as he took a long look at her. "Could you just turn around for me, that's it turn right around, and now face me again. Hmm, it is what I feared…"

"What did you fear?"

"I will ask the questions, if you don't mind!"

"Sorry." Alice giggled a little, this was fun and after the few days she had just had, fun was good.

"Why do you dress the way you do?" He asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I told you my dear, I will ask the questions and you will truthfully answer them. If not, we can end this now…"

"No! No, I will answer." Alice did not want this to end. She was enjoying herself too much and wanted the chance to prove to this old man than women did have a place and it was not just being a servile housewife dressing to please their man. "Well, I wear these clothes because they are comfortable and I like them." She replied, confidently and honestly.

"But they look awful on you. Just take a look at yourself, you are a beautiful young girl and yet you have chosen to dress in a way that does nothing to display your splendid figure. Why are you ashamed of yourself?"

"I am not ashamed. I just choose to dress in a way that makes me feel comfortable. That is the most important thing, not how others see me, but how I feel inside."

"And what do you feel inside?"

"I feel that I am a confident girl that does not need her looks to get on in the world. I just need my brain."

"Well it is certainly clear that you don't want to use your looks. But I am not convinced that your brain will help you alone. Men generally find unattractive, bright, aggressive women a turn off in the office. Essentially those women who try and be more like a man, by being overly aggressive and dressing in those ridiculous pant suits tend to actually not get promoted - just some useful bit of information if you do decide to pursue a career in the law. I am sure you would progress a lot more if you dressed in a more sexy provocative way. Men like that. They like to surround themselves with pretty young things."

"Well, I refuse to lower myself and go down that road."

"We'll see. Now, I want you to take a good look at yourself. Go and stand over there and look at yourself in the mirror." Freddie pointed towards a dresser and a mirror which were to the right of Alice. She obediently walked over. "Look how beautiful you are, Alice, don't you want to show that off to the rest of the world? Let everyone know how feminine and stunning you are. God has blessed you with this lovely figure and you are doing all you can to deny showing it off. Why? You are a religious girl, doesn't God teach us that we should display what is good in us?"

Alice looked at herself. Yes, she was beautiful, she knew that, and you know what, maybe Freddie did have a point. God did teach that one should be proud of ones self and display all that is beautiful. Maybe she could dress a little better, in more of a feminine way? "Yes, I suppose God has blessed with me looks, maybe there would be no harm in displaying them every now again…" She replied, daydreaming about what she might look like if she made an effort.

"Of course not. Tell me, what are your measurements?"

Still staring at her stunning reflection and daydreaming about her looks, she did not immediately realise the significance of the question. Unfortunately for her she found herself answering him without properly thinking. "I am a 34D-23-33".

"A 34D - very impressive! So big for someone so young! Although you wouldn't know it by looking at you."

Freddie's obvious delight made Alice snap out of her daze and realise that she had just revealed her bra size to this man. "Err, yes, I-I suppose so. I am not sure what relevance that has to the debate…" She mumbled back, somewhat taken aback by his line of questioning and his reaction to her breast size.

"Yours is not to ask questions, you will have your time later." Freddie once more told her off for questioning him, even when she felt that his line of attack was a little inappropriate. Alice felt that he was once more exerting control and this was no longer feeling like a debate but more like an interrogation.

"Yes, you do have a delightful figure but those awful clothes need to go. That long skirt and that large baggy sweater are plainly ridiculous. They have to go, they do nothing for you. You see, only when you dress like a proper woman can you appreciate what it is like to be admired as a beauty, to be desired by others. Tell me, do you have anything else to wear?"

"Anything else to wear? Well I obviously have other clothes…"

"No, no, I am not just referring to other clothes, but proper clothes."

"What do you mean by proper clothes?"

"Clothes that a girl should wear. Clothes that are not designed for comfort, but are designed to accentuate your body. Clothes which have been designed to appeal to men, not necessarily to appeal to the wearer. I had in mind short skirts, tight blouses, high heels, that sort of thing. Do you have any items like this?"

Alice was now finding the line of questioning increasingly uncomfortable. When she had agreed to this, she had expected the questions to be on her views of feminism in the 21st century, not on whether she owned a slutty wardrobe. But having agreed to be subjected to this interrogation, she felt duty bound to answer Freddie truthfully, as promised. And having never lied before, she had no intention of starting now.

But Alice's high moral standards presented her with a real problem since the truth of the matter was that, remarkably, she did actually own the items that Freddie was referring to. Not that she had ever actually ever worn them, either in private or in public. You see she and her best friend Louise had, a couple of weeks ago, decided to purchase a much more revealing school uniform. A sexy school uniform. The idea was that they would wear it for each other. For their pleasure, not for public consumption. They had visited shops that they normally would never visited, bought the items without even trying them on and stashed them away for a day when they could get together and have fun. Alas that day had never come as her mother's whorish behaviour had unexpectedly intervened and, with Alice understandably preoccupied with other things, they had not yet met up to dress up. As such, the items still remained in their bags, unopened since they had been purchased.

"Yes. Yes, I have items like the ones you describe." She replied, her whisper barely audible to the evil Freddie. But audible it was and Freddie was intrigued, he had not expected this answer since he thought she would have just owned more of the same dowdy rubbish. He had planned on her dressing her up in something that her mother possessed. But this unexpected turn of events demanded an answer.

"Really? I am somewhat surprised by that. Tell me what you have."

Alice was no longer looking at her reflection in the mirror but was looking down at the floor, embarrassed and worried by the turn of events."

"Well, I do own a short skirt and a tight blouse…"

She stopped, hoping that would satisfy Freddie. But he sensed there was more. "Good, good, anything else?"

She was blushing. Her face had turned a bright shade of red. There were of course more clothes, more sexy clothes, and she had to tell him, she could not lie since that would be a sin in the eyes of the Lord.

"Well yes, I do have a pair of high heels, and, and…"

"And what else? Tell me!" For the first time he was starting to show his impatience with the young girl.

"Stockings, suspenders, a garter belt and a g-sting", she whispered.

Freddie was truly amazed. This was an unexpected delight. But what was this girl up to? Did she secretly have a man on the go? He needed to know more. "Alice, I am impressed. I did not think you had it in you. Tell me, do you have a boyfriend that you have not previously mentioned? Someone who you have bought these items for?"

"No, certainly not!" Alice replied, firstly relieved that she could answer that question truthfully without any recourse to lying and secondly that he would ever think that she would dress like that for a man. Her girlfriend, maybe, but not another man. However she was still terrified that if Freddie probed further, he may find out about Louise and what they got up to when they were alone. And she desperately wanted to keep Louise out of this.

"Well, why did you buy these items?" Now Alice was stuck, she could not immediately see a way out. I mean, why would a feminist buy such degrading items especially if she did not even have a boyfriend? She could not quickly think of a reason. She just said nothing and carried on looking down at the floor, desperately hoping that it would open up so she could fall in and not have to tell Freddie about her dark secret.

But then Freddie unexpectedly gave her a way out. Excited about what he had discovered, and eager to progress things further, he decided to help her out of her predicament by answering his question for her: "Did you buy them for experimentation, to see how you would look?" Well, that was technically true, she thought. She had bought them as experimentation and technically he did not need to know she was experimenting with another gorgeous teenage schoolgirl.

"Yes, I bought them as an experiment, I wanted to see how I looked. I did not buy them for another man." She nervously replied. It was still technically the truth. No sin had been committed. Yet.

"Excellent! Excellent!" Freddie exclaimed, thrilled to discover that there was a level of normality about this girl, that she was not just a frump and inside, like all women, she was a slut. And just as he had done with the mother, it was his job to bring it out. "You see, even a committed feminist wants to see what it is like to dress like a proper woman."

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,013 Followers