A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers

"You know you will become my fuck toy, Louise. You will become a whore that I will abuse and enjoy at my will. Just like Alice. Is this something that you want? Is this something that you think you can handle?"

Still silence. Freddie took this as acceptance.

"You are beautiful Louise, and I am going to fuck you hard. So hard that you are going to scream for mercy. I am going to fuck you into submission, you dirty whore..." He could now barely contain his excitement as he verbally abused the poor girl. He wanted to let her know what he was going to do to her and what she would become for him. There was no need, as there had been with Alice, for any elaborate seduction. This bitch knew why she was here and that she was duty bound to serve his dick.

As he looked on in delight at his new victim, she, in turn, was shaking with fear. Her legs were feeling like jelly and she thought that, at any moment, they would give way and she would collapse on to the floor in a heap of girly hysteria. Tears began to swell up in her eyes and she started to quietly sob to herself...

However, it was not quietly enough to not to be heard by Alice. Alice, throughout the verbal attack, had been standing next to Louise in deferential silence to her Master. He, after all, had the right to say, and do, whatever he wanted to his new bitch. She, in turn, looked on with a mix of excitement and fear. Excitement, because all the things her Master was describing were things that she herself had been forced to do only a few days ago. And fear because she was genuinely fearful over how Louise may react. There was a risk, a real risk that she would run out and tell her parents about what had been going on. She was not sure that Freddie had grasped this danger. This time he had no leverage over Louise like he had had with her. Perhaps she had oversold Louise's willingness to become a whore and Freddie was taking it at face value that she was already his. This, in hindsight, was perhaps a dangerous assumption to make. Alice, conscience of the damage that an out of control hysterical Louise could cause, decided to take things into her own hands.

So, without being ordered by her Master, she turned towards Louise, placed her hands on her arms and turned her around so she was facing her and no longer facing Freddie. Her Master now had a profile view of the two, innocent schoolgirls.

"It's ok my darling, everything's going to be ok. You have to trust me on this. I know this is what we need..." Desperately trying to offer some comfort, she then gently placed her finger under Louise's chin and lifted her face up so she was now looking straight at her. Louise opened her mouth to speak but, before she could utter a word, Alice moved forward and kissed her. It was a gentle kiss and Louise's mouth instinctively opened to allow her lover's tongue to enter. Lovingly they embraced one another and Alice began to stroke her face as she kissed her. Louise in turn responded by enthusiastically by kissing back and she began to forget where she was and why she was here.

Alice then moved her hands from Louise's face and effortlessly brought them around to the young girl's bottom. She gently squeezed it before moving under the skirt to stroke the naked cheeks of the delicious teenage arse.

As the two schoolgirls made out, Freddie looked on with considerable joy. They were doing exactly what he had hoped for: performing for his sick pleasure. Inside his trouser, his huge cock began to stir in response and he adjusted his legs to allow it room to grow.

Louise meanwhile continued to put to the back of her mind all thoughts of Freddie and the cock she was meant to serve. She instead reveled in the mutual pleasure that each girl was providing to the other. Put simply, making love to Alice had become Louise's favorite past time. She could not think of anything better to do and, despite her current predicament, she immersed herself in a world of schoolgirl lesbian lust. And just as Alice was paying attention to her bottom, Louise decided to return the favor and moved her hands to her lover's petit rear, placed them under her tiny pleated micro-mini and started to play with her cheeks.

Their gentle lovemaking continued for at least a minute as they passionately embraced and played with each others naked bottoms. With their little skirts raised, their stockings and suspenders were clearly on display, as well as their bald pussies, which grinded up against each other, a clear symbol of their teenage innocence. Each girl's nipples had become erect with excitement and could clearly be seen through each girl's white shirt.

However, it was not long before Alice moved her mouth away from Louise, who in turn looked disappointed; her mouth left open waiting for Alice to return. But Alice knew that this gentle love making would not ultimately satisfy their Master, who still sat silent, watching the two teenagers make love. Whilst their sweet antics may have appealed to the girls, she knew that her Master would want things to be filthy. Very filthy in fact and she was anxious to prove to him that she was his bitch, someone he could rely on to do his dirtiest wishes. And what better way to prove that by corrupting someone she loved.

So, with this in mind, Alice's moved her hands to her lover's large tits and squeezed them through her shirt. Louise looked into Alice's face and began to pant out loud. She loved it when her tits were played with. They were so big and sensitive that they were there to be caressed. And they felt even bigger than usual but this may have had something to do with the tight shirt she was wearing, it was far too small to contain tits of such size.

She had initially been concerned that the buttons on her shirt would not be sufficiently strong to contain her tits, and that they would burst open at any moment, thus revealing them to Freddie's leering eyes. But in the end she did not need to be concerned about this since Alice decided to remedy the problem herself. She started to slowly unbutton the top of Louise's shirt, each button bursting open, desperate for release. Louise did not say or do anything; she just looked at her lover with a due sense of concern. She was quite aware of the significance of what was now happening to her. She was about to be forced to reveal her tits to another man. A man she did not want to reveal her tits to. And she knew that, if she allowed this to happen, it would not be the last thing she would be forced to reveal, or do. She was now crossing a line and knew there would be little of hope of going back. If she wanted things to stop, now was the time.

But she did not do a thing. She merely allowed Alice to unbutton her shirt all the way down to her waist and for her to open the folds to reveal the splendor of her massive schoolgirl teenage breasts. Alice then did something unexpected. Rather than play with her lover's tits, she proceeded to unbutton her own shirt deciding, correctly, that her Master would like nothing more than to see their tits rub up against each other. And in no time, her shirt was also opened to her waist and her big tits were revealed. She then moved forward to kiss Louise, who had remained motionless, mouth open, speechless with what her once prim-and-proper lover was doing.

Now, when they kissed again, their tits and nipples rubbed up against each other along with their bald pussies. Instinctively their hands had returned to their lover's bottom to squeeze and play with them. Their school ties had remained between the valley of their breasts, highlighting their schoolgirl innocence. They also began to kiss more passionately, Alice because of the excitement of corrupting her lover, Louise because of the fear of being corrupted. She knew she was performing, not for her own pleasure, but for the pleasure of the evil sadist who remained silently sitting just a few feet away.

And the evil sadist certainly did appreciate the nice subtle change of events. Revealing their breasts was absolutely necessary for him to enjoy their love making. Alice was learning well. Very well...

Freddie allowed events to continue for a little while longer before deciding to step things up himself. Alice had done a sterling effort but he knew that, from here on in, he would have to control things himself. The level of depravity required could only be instigated by someone as corrupt and perverted as himself.

"Alice, please show me Louise's bottom." Freddie calmly asked, as if he was asking this young girl for a glass of water.

Alice immediately stopped kissing her lover. She looked into Louise's eyes and saw fear. A few days ago this would have meant something to her, her lover being afraid, but now she did not care. Her sole duty was to serve her Master. As she looked into Louise's eyes, she could see that they were begging her to disobey her Master. She would soon learn that this was impossibility.

Alice took hold of Louise by her arms and gently turned her around so that her bottom was now facing Freddie. She then lifted up her skirt to reveal to him the delicious cheeks of her teenage arse, lovingly framed by her black suspenders with her g-string disappearing in between the valley of her cheeks.

Upon seeing this vision of perfection, Freddie immediately knew what it needed. "Spank it! Spank the bitch's bottom until I tell you to stop!" He ordered

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Alice immediately applied two vicious spanks to each of Louise's cheeks. She did not hesitate to obey her Master's instructions. Indeed, she took great delight, as she had the other day, in spanking her lover's bottom. She knew it was necessary for the bitch to feel pain, for her to know that her bottom needed to be red for her Master. Men liked it that way.

Louise meanwhile said nothing other than let out loud screams of girly pain. She did not know how to react. Her lover was behaving in such a cruel way, she was lost both for words and action. Her mind was willing her to escape, but her body was telling her to stay, to allow Alice to spank her in front of this horrible man, for her to abuse her bottom and thus show him that she too was a willing whore. Somehow, it seemed like the right thing to do?

And as these terrible thoughts raged through the poor girl's mind, Alice continued to remorselessly spank her.

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"Ouch!"

"Ouch!"

"Ouch!"

"Ouch!"

Was all that could be heard/

But then Alice spoke. "Take that you naughty bitch!" You deserve to be spanked, don't you?"

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

Spank!

"Ouch!"

"Ouch!"

"Ouch!"

"Ouch!"

Still nothing coherent from the errant schoolgirl. "You are a dirty schoolgirl who needs to be punished for her Master!" Alice was clearly getting into the role of being a cruel dominatrix and she was surprising herself since she did not know she had it in her to be so bad and filthy.

And neither did Freddie, who was somewhat taken aback by Alice's behaviour. He had not expected her to revel so much in punishing her girlfriend. And the sight of one schoolgirl happily punishing the other was causing his dick to throb even more painfully inside his trousers. The only solution to relieve himself of the pain was to allow his dick the room to breath properly. So, as he watched poor Louise's bottom turn a bright shade of red, he unzipped himself and removed his giant 11 inch cock. And he happily started to gently rub himself off, content with watching Alice do his dirty bidding.

Louise was now shocked by how she was reacting. Not only because she had allowed Alice to spank her, but just as she had in her bedroom days before, she was enjoying being spanked. She could not explain it. But the feelings persisted, nonetheless.

After a couple of minutes of this, and with Freddie feeling that his cock may explode, he decided to bring the proceedings to an end in order that the girls could pleasure him more directly.

"That's enough, for now. I think Louise understands her position. Louise, please could you turn around and face me." As instructed, Alice stopped the spanking and Louise, ever so slowly, turned around to face her nemesis who had now, for the first time, revealed his cock to the poor girl. Louise opened her mouth in horror when she saw him wanking himself off. She was about to scream but then she started to focus on the weapon. It was huge. Bigger than anything she had ever imagined. She had never seen a cock before and, despite Alice telling her how big Freddie was, she still did not believe they could be so big. Until now.

As she looked in awe at the weapon, she was unaware that she was licking her lips and panting. She was too busy wondering what it would be like to be forced to serve such a thing, to allow it to enter her young, tight body, for each of her holes to be stretched to ripping point. She suddenly became impressed that Alice had been able to serve it in all three of her holes, and became slightly jealous at this fact. If Alice could do it, surely she could too? No?

And as Louise contemplated this, Freddie looked on at the girl. She was no longer looking like a nervous girl, but had adopted that classic look of a whore in heat. He had seen it so often before, it was unmistakable. He correctly put it down to a combination of the spanking and her seeing his giant cock for the first time. He rightly surmised that she was wondering what it would be like to fuck. And so why not allow her to find out...

"Louise, Alice, please come over here, kneel between my legs and suck my cock." The order was given in calm, assuring way and did not, for a second, betray the considerable excitement bubbling away inside. Two teenage schoolgirls, one of whom was a virgin, and the other only recently fucked for the first time, were about to kneel in front of him and suck his big old ugly cock. Life rarely got better than this.

Alice led the way. Taking Louise by the arm, they walked towards their Master. Louise found herself walking there without even a hint of protest. She knew she should resist, to scream out her disapproval that she was being forced to partake in this disgusting act, and against her will at that. This was wrong. This was rape. But she was transfixed by his dick and, before she knew what was happening, she found herself being led down on to her knees to kneel between her Master's legs, which were now spread wide in readiness for them.

"Alice, you will need to show Louise what to do since she is a cock sucking virgin."

"Yes, Master.

"Louise, why don't you grab hold of our Master's cock first and give it a little rub." Alice said to Louise, in response to her Master's order.

Before Louise even had the chance to respond, Alice wasted no time and took hold of her hand and placed it on Freddie's dick. To everyone's surprise, including Louise, she did not immediately withdraw her hand, as she might have expected to. Instead curiosity got the better of her. She wanted to know what this great thing felt like and, with her inner whore instincts now taking over, she instinctively wrapped her little hand around it, noticing immediately that she could not clasp it properly.

My God, it felt like a massive rod of human steel flesh, she thought as she gently squeezed it. Then, without any prompting from her Master or girlfriend, she slowly moved her little hand up and down.

"Oh yes!" Was the appreciative response from Freddie. "That's it, rub my cock you naughty bitch. Learn to pleasure your Master!" Louise looked up at him as he uttered these harsh words, suddenly realising what she was doing. Without knowing it, she had started to pleasure her Master. She still could not understand how she had managed to get herself into such a predicament, it should have felt so wrong, to do something so disgusting and immoral as rubbing an old man's big cock. But her pussy was telling her something else, that this was right and that being a naughty bitch was how she should behave. She rubbed him that bit faster.

Meanwhile Alice, the original schoolgirl teenage whore, did not want to be left out. As her girlfriend rubbed their Master's cock, she started to gently squeeze his plum size balls, which elicited even more groans of pleasure from the lucky recipient. Encouraged by this, she lowered her head and began to lick his sack.

As the two girls went about pleasuring Freddie, he contemplated how easy it had been to corrupt these two teenagers. Just a week ago they were both pious preachers who believed in the sanctity of marriage, fidelity and that their morals were superior to all others. Anyone who thought differently was somehow inferior to them. They were the worse kind of hypocrites, those who believed in freedom, but thought that they could impose their moral judgments on other people. But, just as he had done with Alice's mother, he had brought them down a peg or two. Shown them that the power of big dick supersedes all else.

As Louise continued to rub his cock, Freddie calmly placed one of his hands on to one of her big tits and roughly squeezed it. "These belong to me now, bitch. Do you understand me?" Louise could not bring herself to answer. "As does all of your body. It is mine, to use as I please. And I intend to fuck you hard. In each of your virgin holes. And once I have finished with you, you will fuck my friends. Sometimes you will fuck more then one man at a time. You are my whore. Do you understand me?" Still no response from the poor girl, she just looked straight at Freddie, mouth open, tongue hanging out. She did not know how to respond to being told, with concrete certainty, that her destiny was to become a whore.

But a verbal response from the girl was unnecessary. Her look and actions spoke volumes for her hand began to move faster and faster up and down his great big pole. It was an indication, if any was needed, of her excitement as she realised what she was about to become.

"Alice, I want you to now teach your friend how to suck my cock. Make it good, otherwise Daddy will have to punish you."

Alice immediately stopped licking his balls and instead looked up at him with those sweet innocent eyes. "Yes, Daddy." She was honoured that the pupil had now become the teacher. So, with authority, she spoke to Louise. "First, you need to lick Daddy's cock. Look, I will show you. We need to start from the head and work our way down..." Alice started to lick the top of the giant cock with Louise looking on, mesmerized with what her friend was doing. "You see, it is easy. Come on, you try." Louise did not hesitate. Her competitive instincts were flowing and, despite still despising this man, she still wanted to show him that she was as every bit good a cock sucker as her friend. It was like this in school, be it math's or English, these two always had a healthy competitive rivalry. Who would have thought it would eventually extend to sucking cock.

Louise opened her mouth and allowed her tongue to gently flicker against the head of his massive weapon. She was understandably nervous, as this was the first time in her life that she had ever pleasured a man with her mouth. She found his cock to be warm and salty, and not at all unpleasant, as she had imagined. Each bitch then proceeded to lick a half of the cock head, making sure that it was totally covered by their saliva. Then, Alice, eager to continue her role as teacher, started to move downwards, licking the rest of the cock. Louise, seeing what she was up to, and anxious not to be left behind, immediately followed suit and the two teenage schoolgirl whores proceeded to give their Master a blow-job sandwich. They moved their heads up and down, each licking one side. Their heads moved in perfect harmony, up and down, up and down, lick lick. It was impressive stuff for girls so young and innocent. And as Freddie looked down on them, he realised that being a whore must run in the blood for some girls.

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers