A Schoolgirl's Lesson Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice had moved to stand behind her Master. She knew what he would like. She knelt down, placed her hand on his balls and gently squeezed them. She then opened her mouth and started to lick them. Freddie, of course, immediately noticed that his balls were being played with. This was unexpected. He had not ordered Alice to do this. Instead she had taken the initiative and decided to serve her Master of her own accord, knowing that being served by two schoolgirl whores' would undoubtedly be better than one. She was some whore.

Without stopping fucking Louise, he looked down at Alice and just said, "You are a good whore." Being called "a good whore" by her Master was one of the best compliments she had ever had. Prior to meeting Freddie, she had only ever lived for praise from her teachers or Priest. Now she craved the adulation of her Master, to be told that she was doing a good job sexually satisfying his perverted needs. How times had changed, she thought. And for the better.

As he continued to rape Louise, Alice opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out so each time his balls came over her mouth, they would receive her loving attention. The combination of a warm tongue on his balls and the hot tight confines of pussy meant that Freddie was getting close to his climax. He was being served by two teenage beauties, the height of fantasy for any an old man.

"Oh that's it you whores'. Serve my cock with that pussy. Serve my balls with your tongue. You are dirty bitch's who need Daddy, aren't you? Aren't you?"

"Yes, Daddy, we need you to fuck us hard." Alice replied, the only one of the two who was still able to speak. Louise was still in a daze. Her body was responding in a way that was normal for a horny whore being raped by her Master, but that did not necessarily mean that she was able to communicate properly. All she could do was let out a deep, guttural moan, which was getting louder with each of Freddie's brutal thrusts.

Freddie suddenly, and quite unexpectedly for both the girls, withdrew his cock from Louise's pussy. It was covered with her love juices and he moved so his cock directly in front of Alice's face. "Suck my cock, bitch." Alice looked up at him and, without any hesitation, opened her mouth and allowed him to slide in, immediately tasting Louise's juices.

Previously she had managed to suck about eight inches but now she managed to contain all eleven, so determined was she to show her progress. His balls came to rest under her chin and she looked up at him, tears swelling in her eyes, hoping for some acknowledgement of her achievement. None was forthcoming since her Master had regained his sense of control and would not give out praise easily. Instead he just fucked her mouth, his balls banging against her chin each time he thrust his cock into her mouth. As she accepted it, savoring Louise's pussy juices, she realised how filthy it was to suck a man's cock after it had been in another girl's pussy. But this did not prevent her from allowing him to abuse her this way and he carried on fucking her mouth for about thirty seconds before reinserting his cock back into Louise's pussy where he carried on fucking her. Alice immediately returned to licking and playing with his balls.

Freddie repeated this process for several minutes, removing his cock from Louise's pussy and then forcing Alice to suck it. He now had two schoolgirl teenage whores' serving him - one with her pussy and one with her mouth. Life did not get much better than this. But of course such loving attention was bound to have its consequences and, after about the fourth time of shoving his cock back into Louise's pussy having had it nicely sucked by Alice, the affects were all too inevitable.

"Oh yes, bitch, that pussy is good. Oh bitch I love that fucking tight schoolgirl pussy. That's it bitch, fuck me with that tight teenage pussy of yours. Daddy likes it! Daddy likes it!"

And as he looked down at her, clearly close to cumming, Louise also began to reach her own earth shattering climax. Seeing this huge old man, covered in sweat, pounding away in her obviously in delight at raping her was all too much. Despite her better judgment, she could do nothing to stop herself from cumming and making this fact clear to her new Master.

"Oh Daddy, rape me! Yes Daddy, rape your little girl's pussy..."

These were the first words that Louise had ever uttered to her Master and they were quite poignant ones at that. On hearing them, Freddie could do nothing other then cum himself. "Oh yes, you dirty whore, I am fucking cumming, you bitch! I am fucking cumming. Ohhhhh fuck yes..."

Louise immediately followed suit, her body convulsed as waves and waves of orgasmic bliss surged through her body. "Oh Daddy, that is wonderful! I am cumming, I am cumming..."

Fifteen minutes later...

Freddie was lying on Alice's bed smoking one of his Cuban cigars. He was still recovering after having just raped Louise. And to help him recover, he had spread his legs and told Louise to suck his cock. She, in turn, was on all fours, still dressed in her black heels, stockings, suspenders and school tie happily sucking her Master off. Behind her, and also on all fours and dressed just like Louise, was Alice, but her face was pressed up against Louise's arse. Freddie had ordered her to lick Louise's arsehole and make it ready for him.

By now his cock had regained its former strength. He looked down at Louise as she went about her business. As she sucked him, she would look up at him, eager for him to acknowledge her efforts. Freddie would occasionally pat in her head and call her "a good whore" and play with her tits. For her, this was enough.

As she blew him off, Louise's actions were bringing him close but there was still one hole remaining that he had yet to sample. So, grabbing hold of her hair, he unceremoniously pulled her off his cock. "That's all for now, bitch." She looked up at him, knowing what this meant. Her arse was about to be fucked. Her virgin schoolgirl arse, to be precise. To say she was scared was an understatement. She feared that her teenage bottom would be unable to handle his huge old cock. But she had no choice in the matter. She could not resist her Master's wishes. So, she remained on all fours, waiting for her bottom to be fucked.

Freddie got up and moved so he was standing behind Alice who was still licking Louise's anal hole. She had not been ordered by her Master to stop, despite knowing he would soon be fucking her there. "That's all for now, Alice. I am ready to fuck this bitch's arse."

"Yes, Master." She replied, as she got up from the bed to stand next to him.

"Louise, move back a little so your bum is at the end of the bed." Still on all fours, she shuffled back until she her knees reached the end of the bed and her arse raised up and out for him. "Good, good." He said as the bitch moved into the required position. He then moved to stand right behind her, his cock fully erect, looking like a spear that was about to pierce her. He placed his hand on her young cheeks and stroked them, savored their silky smoothness. He then gave each cheek a few spanks in order to make them nice and red. Louise let out a small scream but did not protest or resist. She knew her bottom needed to be spanked.

Freddie then looked at Alice and said "Take hold of my cock and place it in the bitch's arse." Alice obeyed. She delicately took hold of his cock and moved it towards Louise's anal opening. Placing the head on top of her star shaped opening, she pushed the cock in. At first it would not enter, Louise's virgin arse was too tight and her Master's cock too big. But her Master decided to help her. He moved forward a little and, together, they were able to breach the walls of her sphincter.

"Oh God! P-please too big! Too big! Take it out! Take it out..."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

Her Master's response was all too predictable as he scolded her for daring to question him. He then pushed in a little further and managed to get half of his cock in her bottom. "So tight, so fucking tight. I forget how tight a schoolgirl's bottom is. You bitch's need to be fucked there on a regular basis. You need to be fucked in the arse by my big cock. It will make it easier for me. And my friends. There, take a bit more, you dirty fucking whore. Oh God yes..." He then lunged forward so even more of his cock made its way up the poor girl's rectum.

"Oh p-please! Take it out!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You need your arse fucked, bitch."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You need your arse fucked by Daddy's big cock."

"No, p-please. Your cock is too big. It's too big..."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Don't be silly, bitch. Your bottom is built for my big cock. There, take it all you dirty whore. You now have all of my cock in your teenage schoolgirl arse." Freddie had pushed forward and implanted all 11 inches of his giant member into her tight hole. He then leant down and grabbed hold of her swaying big tits and squeezed them roughly. "That is good, so fucking good. You will learn to take my cock in your arse. And you will learn to love it."

He then slowly began to move his cock in and out of her bottom. Just a little, at first, since he wanted to stretch her before he gave her a good, hard reaming. "Yes, yes, your arse is built to handle my cock. It feels so tight. Tell me, how does it feel to have Daddy's big cock up there? I bet you never thought your bottom could take it?"

"Please, it is too big. It hurts too much! Oh, p-please, please be gentle..."

"Nonsense! You need it rough, bitch. All girls need to be treated like dirty whores!" He then swiftly withdrew most of his cock from her arse and, almost immediately after, rammed it back in with all the force he could muster. "Take that you dirty fucking bitch!"

"Ouch!!! Oh please be gentle with my poor little bottom!"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You need to be fucked bitch, and you need to be fucked hard!" And with that, Freddie straightened up, put his hands on her tiny waist and began to fuck her hard, and without mercy.

Meanwhile Alice was still standing looking at the debauched activities taking place right next to her. She looked up at her Master, who appeared huge next to the tiny girl he was fucking. The contrast was striking -- a petit teenager was being forced to accommodate, in her bum, this giant man's enormous cock. She wondered how it was possible that Louise, like her, could take such a cock in her most intimate of holes. Unless they had been forced to, unless they had been raped, she doubted they would have ever consented to such a heinous act. She looked at Louise whose face has a look of permanent shock. Her mouth was open and she was letting out this constant, animalistic groan. She was not sure whether this was a groan of pain, or of pleasure. Louise's tits shook wildly in response to each thrust and she looked every bit the servile whore as she was forced to be fucked like a dirty dog.

Alice then decided to insert herself into the proceedings. And just as she had done before, she decided to talk dirty to Daddy. First, she moved forward and placed one of her hands on his bulging bicep and with the other, she began to stroke his hairy chest. Looking up at his face, she licked her lips and said: "Is her bottom tight enough for Daddy's big cock? Daddy, you are working hard to fuck little Louise in her arse. This is so naughty, you know. Fucking your little girl in her arse. Do you like it, Daddy? Do you like raping your little girl in her bottom?"

Freddie looked down at her, once more impressed with the way she had effortlessly transformed herself into a willing whore who knew which buttons to press in order to satisfy him. She in turn looked up at him and licked those full red lips, her mouth open in that seductive, innocent schoolgirl way. "Yes, bitch her bottom is tight, but not too tight for Daddy to fuck."

"Does Daddy want me to suck his cock? Does Daddy want me to suck his cock after it's been in another schoolgirl's bottom?" Freddie looked down, he could just about hold back from cumming after Alice had made this lewd request. She was some whore and who was he to deny her what she wanted? So, he removed his cock from Louise's arse and just looked at Alice, no words were necessary. She knew what was expected. She dropped to her knees, opened her mouth and accepted Freddie's big bad dirty cock.

"Suck my cock after it's been in your girlfriend's arse. Make it clean, for Daddy... That's it, suck all of my cock, play with my balls. You are a good bitch, you are a good bitch..."

Meanwhile Louise remained on all fours, somewhat disappointed that her Master had removed his cock from her bottom. Initially she had felt nothing but red hot pain surging through her young body as she was buggered for the very first time. But soon this was replaced by a feeling of happy acceptance that, despite the pain she was being forced to endure, she had remained on all fours with her bottom raised in order for her Master to abuse her. Even if this had meant he abused her in the most cruelest, dirtiest way imaginable. For her it had become her duty, as a slut, to allow her Master to fuck her wherever he wanted. So, as he fucked her in her arse, the pain had become irrelevant, it somehow drifted away to be replaced by an irresistible warm acceptance that she was a bitch whore who took big cock up the arse. And when he instead took his cock out and asked Alice to suck it, she was angry because she wanted be the one to serve their Master, to be the one with whom he derived the most filthy of pleasures. She could see competition ahead with her and Alice and she was ready for the challenge...

"Oh Master, fuck my ass with your big cock. Oh Master, please put that big cock of yours back into my small little bottom and fuck me hard. I need it Master, I need to be fucked like a dirty bitch." With the competition on, Louise could talk dirty, just like her friend could.

Her Master, understandably delighted by the young girl's willingness to be raped in her ass, could not ignore this most delicious of pleas, notwithstanding the delightful oral pleasure being provided by Alice. So, he removed his cock from Alice's mouth and reinserted it into Louise's arse. "Yes, bitch, you arse does need to be fucked."

"Oh yes, Daddy, your little girl needs to have her arse fucked by your big cock. Oooh Daddy, that cock is sooo big. It feels so big in my little bottom. Is my bottom too tight for Daddy? Is her bottom too tight for Daddy's big cock... Oooh, fuck me hard, Daddy, like that. Spank me Daddy, spank your naughty little girl..."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Oh yes Daddy, spank me harder, spank me harder..."

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"You are a naughty whore, aren't you? Aren't you?"

Spank! Spank! Spank!

"Yes, Daddy, I am a naughty whore who needs her bottom spanked and fucked..."

And that's exactly what her Master did. Spanked and fucked her. Hard. And as he did, Alice resumed licking his balls, just as she had done earlier, tongue out caressing his sack each time it passed over her open mouth. Every now and again, Freddie would remove his cock from Louise's arse and shove it down Alice's throat, telling her to suck it clean. She always did. Then he would resume fucking and spanking Louise. He had grabbed hold on to her hair to provide further leverage as he pounded into her. This continued for a good five minutes, arse fucking followed by oral relief. But it was not long before all the relevant participants began to get close to cumming. Alice had started to play with herself, so aroused was she by being part of this utterly filthy act.

"Oh I am cumming, bitch, your arse is so fucking tight, so fucking tight..."

"Yes, Master, fuck me hard. Oh that is so good, I am cumming too, I am cumming too..."

And they came. All three of them. The Master had well and truly corrupted two, innocent schoolgirls.

THE END