A Scientific Exploration

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You moved your hands. I said I would punish you. You're not allowed to come until I'm fucking you properly."

It was a game we'd played often when we had sex, but I'd never known it to be leave me this desperate. It got harder when he lowered his mouth back on me again, teasing and licking my clit in the exact way that drove me crazy.

Time and again, he drove me to the moment before release, fucking me with his fingers in tandem with licking my clit. It was leaving me molten, gasping, feeling sweat break out across my body as between my legs came an aching need stronger than I've ever felt before. Release was all I could think of.

"Please..." was all I could manage, submitting to the man who had total control of my body.

He raised his head from my needy flesh.

"Please what."

"I want you..."I moaned, sitting up slowly and flipping over, pulling myself onto all fours. My tail flicked up, like a cat in heat and I felt a bead of arousal trickle down my thigh. He licked up the bead of liquid, grabbing my arse cheeks to bury his tongue into my core again. I moved myself against his mouth, moaning,

"Please...please fuck me."

He withdrew from me, and stood up and I looked over my shoulder to see him with his hand on his cock, playing rapt attention to another trail of liquid I can feel running down my thighs from my core. Next thing I heard was him rummaging around my handbag for the condom I always carry. I turned around and knelt but before he put it on, he walked around me and I was again face to face with his cock.

"You want seconds?"

I eagerly lapped at his cock, feeling more and more like the kitty I'd become and with a sudden fit of inspiration I knelt up and pushed my new tits together to wrap around his shaft. I bent my head to capture the tip of him, sucking him in, nipping him with the points of my fangs, whilst the soft skin of my heavy breasts gripped his length.

I heard a groan from above and knew that he must be looking down at me working his cock and presenting him with a show. He gripped my shoulders and pulled me off him, moving me round onto all fours again. "Beg me again." My tail went back up in the air and I bent lower, fingers playing with my clit as I heard him ripping the condom packet. "Fuck me. Hard. Please, I need you to fuck me." I spread myself so he could see where I wanted him to be.

Then I felt his hands on my hips and I felt his cock nudge at my entrance, pushing against the fingers I still had tracing circles against my clit. I braced myself as his hot long length pushed into me, the first few sensitive inches feeling like an erotic intrusion, tension and release, tension and release.

I know I hadn't for a while, but I swear he was bigger than normal, or was it me being tighter? Had the nanobots adjusted that too?. Inch after inch, finally I felt his hips reach my arse "Oh God" I moaned, loving the way his cock settled fully inside of me. "Please, fuck me. Oh, god. Please."

His hand moved up to stroke my back and then up to grab my hair. Pulling slightly, he pulled out and thrust back in, ever so slowly, making me wait for every last inch. His pace was irregular, pulling out and thrusting back in and at every thrust, landing a solid spank against my arse, catching me off guard and keeping me wanting more.

I had arousal running down my thighs now as his balls slapped against my core with every thrust, then his hand stopped spanking me to reach between my thighs and play with my clit.

"Oh fuck" I moaned, over the sounds of his hips slapping against my arse as his fingers danced across the sensitive place betwen my thighs.

"Do you want to come?" he growled in my ear as he kept thrusting with his hips, forward and back, forward and back, driving me closer to orgasm with every tide.

"Please. Please. Please." I gasped, just about keeping myself upright under his movements. My hands were gripping onto the carpet and I felt him slow.

"Not yet. Not until I say." I almost cried in frustration as he slowed, withdrew and flipped me so I was lying on my back. It gave me the chance to watch him, his hard body and harder cock as he slowly pushed into me again. It was better this way, as my hands travelled up his back and down towards his tight arse to urge him deeper into me.

He loomed over me, pausing, looking into my face. His eyes met mine and held them whilst he fucked me slowly, teasingly, deliberately, in a way that was dedicated to driving me wild. I felt myself get closer and closer with every thrust, my core a spear of heat between my legs, as his pace increased, hammering into me now and moving my body against the floor. I was panting as his mouth came down to my ear, and in a growl I never heard from him before I heard

"Come now. I want to hear you scream my name"

With that, I came with such a sudden burst, I saw stars. My hands no doubt ran furrows along his back as I called out his name, thrusting myself harder and harder on his cock to keep this incredible sensation going. He slowed, but I knew he wasn't finished. He gave me no room to recover as he started up another hammering pace, I felt him inside me as his cock thickened and swelled and as he moaned and pushed deep, and I felt myself change, the amazing transformations receding, a fantasy once more, the nanobots setting me off into another wonderful release and I felt him riding the wave with me.

He collapsed off to the side of me, the withdrawal leaving me empty. I felt loose and giddy in the way only a marathon sex session can do to a girl. I looked down, disappointed to find that my tits were back to normal and I felt my head and rolled over to feel both my ears and tail had gone too. I looked over at him in his state of undress and felt that this would be the moment his fantasy ended, seeing me normal and naked on his living room floor.

He stood and walked over to the coffee table, picking up his drink and making a discreet pass by the bin to drop the condom inside. He came and stood over my prone body on the floor, drinking me in. I covered myself, suddenly shy. He kneeled next to me and pulled my hands away from covering my body and kissed me, sweetly on the lips. I could still taste myself on his tongue and I moaned into his mouth, surging towards him, surprised I still had it in me.

He cast his eyes over my body with a roguish gleam. He looked at his watch. "I think we need to repeat this experience, y'know...for science.."

I laughed, trying to push myself off the floor "You have a willing test subject. It's not science unless it's done twice...?"

He interrupted "Or three...or four times" he kept up with the roguish grin as he helped me up from the carpet.

"Besides, much as the transformation was fun, I prefer reality over fantasy." He smiled into my eyes as he stood in front of me, taking me in his arms, his hands stroking my hair. I felt his heartbeat through his chest, his naked body against mine. We may not be together in the conventional sense, but he was my everything. With him, I felt home. I felt loved.

I heard my phone vibrate in my bag.

"I'd better get that" extricating myself from his embrace, annoyed at the interruption and walked over, unlocking my phone and looking at my screen. I gasped.

"What's wrong?"

I proffered the phone to him, shaking. "It's a confirmation email for my interview with a local design company. I got the job. I got the job!" I started to feel light headed.

"I told you they couldn't resist the work of Morgan Le Fey!"

He grabbed his drink and filled my glass on the coffee table, handed it to me and filled up his own.

"I raise a glass to science...and new opportunities" and clinked his glass against mine.

I downed the glass and placed it back on the coffee table. I pulled him towards me, until we melded hip to hip and looked up into his eyes.

"For Science?" I said with a smile.

He replied, before kissing me deeply "For science."