A Scintillating Tropical Romance

Story Info
Attractive, mature lovers meet & begin a torrid, affair.
2.4k words
4.52
8.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He initially spotted her, on line, checking in well ahead of him. First glimpse was from behind but spectacular. Fitted shorts and comfortable looking 3 inch heels beautifully highlighted gorgeous, shapely legs, and a terrific rear. Streaked, shoulder length blonde hair came to rest on a tight, semi-sheer white halter top. He figured she was probably about 5'8" tall, obviously in great shape, and likely in her early 40's.

Spinning away from the desk she was all he could have hoped for and more; quite beautiful, with a radiant smile, and sparkling eyes. Her genuine warmth, mixing deliciously with a powerfully confident sensuality, began drawing him in.

Given all that "upside" he began looking for the boyfriend, lover, or hubby lucky enough to be sharing the next week with this very hot lady. Seeing nary a one gave him some hope that starting a relationship was, however unlikely, possible.

The odds were not made better by the fact guests at this expansive, beautiful Caribbean resort each got their own cottage, with a deck, hot tub and small pool. It's not like a hotel, where things are designed to give folks increased opportunities for interaction. Here you could just choose hanging out "close to home".

Maybe that's why she picked this particular vacation spot. It's not the worst place to go if you're traveling solo, and need to get away. It's also not the worst place to go if you're alone and looking to meet someone. He's done it before and found, for the most part, the ladies to be intelligent and attractive.

Even while unpacking and admiring the lovely accommodations, that woman's stunning image remained. He felt like a school boy with a crush, doomed to have blown the only opportunity to connect with this goddess.

Then came the formulation of a plan. That gal didn't get such a sensational shape by sitting on her butt all day. She must be big into tough workouts, which means there will be trips to the gym. Now it was just a matter of "running into her" at the facility. It's not like he was a couch potato. Exercising was split pretty equally between swimming, weight lifting, light running, and working out on a speed bag. It's not like he wouldn't look good on any of the machines.

First day, no luck. But on the second day she was heading out as he was walking in. Even after a workout the woman was a vision. Having to say something, out tumbled the words, "Wow, you must have begun awfully early if you're leaving before 9 AM."

Graciously ignoring his awkward attempt to start a conversation, she smiled broadly and said, "I'm used to getting a very early workout in. Actually, this is late for me. Gotten all lazy down here in the tropics."

Feeling more comfy now he smiled back saying, "Well it sure looks like it's paying off for you. Hope I didn't overstep there, but facts are facts."

"Not at all. That's very kind of you to say. Sweet."

"You made it pretty easy really. My name is James...Jim or Jimbo if you'd prefer."

Chuckling she responded, "Hope those aren't all aliases. I mean you seem kinda nice. I'm Jean, Jeannie if you'd like."

Well, how about that. This gal's quick with a genuine sense of humor.

Glancing at her watch, "Oh. Gotta run James."

"Hold on Jeannie. You can't run off like this. It's not fair. When can I expect to see you again?"

Laughing out loud, "About anytime I guess. We're sorta neighbors."

How could he have missed that? Maybe Jean was just being a tease. God, how Jim loved a good teasing, and his bet, was she was great at it. Kidding or not, his fire for her was stoked even more.

Taking a run on the beach helped him better sort through that brief conversation, but unanswered remained the whole neighbor question. If Jean wasn't just playing that means she'd seen him before he'd found her. And if she was playing, it proved she really enjoyed the idea of "arousing" his curiosity. Either way it was a win, win. But the idea Jean had thought enough of him to take notice, without him knowing, really was encouraging.

Arriving back at his cottage, Jim scanned the landscape. It was thick with lovely trees and high, flowering plants. And up until Jean mentioned her alleged proximity, he'd never really considered seriously scouting houses surrounding his own. It seemed too much to ask she'd be so close.

But now things were different, so let the reconnaissance begin. There were three possibilities; bungalows on each side and one in the back. By virtue of an older couple settling in, the latter mentioned was eliminated. Ditto the cottage on the right, for a similar reason. That narrowed the focus to uno. James found a relatively comfortable spot, grabbed a cold beer, and began to observe.

Around dusk he saw movement. A form walking into the cottage, became clearer when she turned on the light. Jim could hardly believe his eyes. It was Jean. Wearing her hair down, sporting heels, and a lovely, form fitting dress, it looked as if she'd just returned from dinner.

After lighting some candles, and turning out the light, Jean began undressing. Ever so slowly, leaving on her heels, she slipped out of that skin tight garment, revealing a low cut, black, push up bra, and a dark, barely there thong. Jeannie was simply remarkable. Jim wanted to think she knew he was watching, but that seemed especially immodest. Still he couldn't help but remember her gentle taunt about them being kinda neighbors. Given that, it appeared, from the lighting of the candles, to the terrifically sensual disrobing she might truly be aware that he couldn't take his eyes off her.

She moved towards the hot tub and started the jets. Kicking off her heels, she stepped into the swirling water. Next item of clothing to come off was the bra. Jean's breasts were lovely and full. No sooner had Jim begun processing that wonderful eye candy, then he saw her remove her thong and wade directly towards one of the pulsing jets.

Her back towards him, she lifted an ankle out of the water, next running her hands along that gorgeous leg until they disappeared. Head back, perhaps emitting a slight moan, she continued to explore. He grew hard watching, trying to imagine, what she was fantasizing, and longing to replace her skilled fingers with his talented tongue. Jim stroked his throbbing erection gently, silently hoping she would notice how much watching her fantasize under the stars was arousing him. Realizing she may be aware and even excited by his voyeurism he became increasingly erect, stroking himself more quickly.

Completely hard, he now wanted her to see the powerful affect her masturbating was having on him. She teasingly traced her lips with her tongue and repositioned herself. Moving to the edge, obviously exploring further, Jean seemingly lost in her own passionate eroticism appeared, to partially muffle a carnal cry, shook, and then began a powerful, extended orgasm.

Jim wanted to cum right along with her, but held back. Perhaps he thought it best to demonstrate the kind of control expected to satisfy a woman like this. What if the entire scenario was geared to test his "staying power". How would it look if he couldn't last 10 minutes just watching Jeannie masturbate?

Mind going a mile a minute he looked intently for some sign as Jean brought both her thong and bra into the tub, put them on, and re-emerged. The best he could see was her wearing a slightly devilish smile. She promptly walked directly back into her cottage, and drew the blinds, marking the end of a remarkable evening.

James spent an extremely restless night. Too much information and stimulation racing around his head to sleep. The best plan he could come up with was to make sure he got to the gym early the following morning. He had to see Jean, and hopefully gauge where, if anywhere, the previous night's play left them.

Approaching her as she was "cooling down", Jim figured he'd move ahead at slightly over half speed. "Morning Jeannie. I'm very happy to say, you were right. We are kinda neighbors."

Jean smiled broadly, "Yes Jimbo. I must say you seemed exceptionally happy indeed."

Past tense. Yeah she knew for sure, and seemed to mind not at all. Great!

Emboldened James forged ahead. "What man wouldn't be thrilled to watch you undress, and near as I can tell, self pleasure."

"So that's what you thought. I got naked and self pleasured, knowing you were peeking? How arrogant. And how entirely correct."

Both laughing loudly, the ice was broken. The powerful sexual attraction was clearly mutual.

Jim offered to bring a house warming dinner and some wine by around dusk. Jeannie, making her choices in food and vino, liked that idea very much.

8 o'clock sharp James, dressed in sandals, shorts, and fitted polo shirt, carrying a picnic basket full of goodies, made his way to Jean's place. She, wearing a loose fitting, short, white skirt, 4 inch black heels, and a pink halter top, greeted him with a lingering embrace, and soft kiss on his neck.

Maybe it was a residual erection left from 24 hours ago, but Jim was instantly aroused. They, while undressing each other with their eyes, sat on a comfy blanket, sipped wine and impatiently munched appetizers poolside. Rising, Jim offered his hand to Jean. She accepted, and stood face to face.

Gently brushing the hair from her cheek, James moved forward, cupping Jean's head in his hands, and kissed her softly on the lips. Almost immediately tongues were exchanged. The kissing was so sweet, so exciting, breathing became heavy, and both their mouths literally began to water. It wasn't sloppy. It was exhilarating!

They pushed up against one another, until Jim's full arousal was almost pressing against Jean's most responsive area. Frustrated by the limitations of her dress, he raised the hemline above her waist, put two strong hands on her fine ass and began "grinding". She reacted in kind. Her 4 inch heels, matched with his 6'1" height, made the two of them a perfect fit for this fabulous foreplay.

Taking a step back, James, seeing his soon to be lover's translucent white thong was drenched,

carefully began slipping it down Jean's world class legs, until she helped by stepping free. For her part, seeing some pre-cum stains forming on Jim's shorts, Jeannie began her amazing tease by first kneeling down and removing his sandals. Then eye to eye with his crotch, she began undoing his belt, and unzipping his fly. Perhaps unaware he'd "gone commando" for their date, she was seeing less than an inch away, and maybe sooner than expected, James' rigid penis.

Completely unfazed, Jean ever so slowly wiped the moisture from its head, rose, began stroking him, and then placed Jim's tip on her very swollen clitoris. Spreading her legs, she continued moving him towards her pleasure, sometimes with long powerful action, other times with lighting quick flourishes, likely mimicking a vibrator. He was out of his mind, hanging on by a thread.

Emboldened by the approaching cover of darkness, soon both were completely naked. Jeannie laid back on the blanket, beckoning James to enter. He knelt between her thighs, and with her lovely hands guiding him, began penetrating. She was so wet, full penetration would have been easy, but now it was his turn to tease. Slipping the head of his dick in and out, while occasionally probing her greatly enlarged clit, drove her to grab his tight rear, and pull him deeper. Relenting, James took hold of Jean's hips and pushed until his shaft was fully buried.

Signaling their utter relief and excitement, both groaned loudly. They kissed passionately, and moved with the kind of remarkable rhythm that one would only expect from long time lovers. Jean's strong thighs, kept him at her optimal pace and placement, while he fondled and sucked her marvelous breasts. He raised her ankles over his head, and she grabbed his balls, sending both into a carnal frenzy.

But Jim didn't want either one of them to cum just yet. He'd dreamt about tasting her from the time he first laid eyes on her. And that session in the hot tub just fueled his desire even more. James was dying to spread Jean's labia with his tongue and bring her off on his face.

He pulled out from her. Surprised at first, when Jim began kissing his way down her sumptuous body, Jean understood full well, where he was going. Reclining now, she took his head and moved it to her throbbing clit. She was stunning, offering magnificent, full welcoming lips. He playfully used his tongue to dart in and out of her saturated vagina, while flicking her clitoris. Having had all she could stand of that, Jeannie pressed her pussy hard against Jim's mouth, as if to say, "Enough!"

Taking the hint James began alternately deep massaging, licking, sucking and even gently nibbling Jean until he found the one super sensitive, special spot. It was hard, and incredibly responsive to every advance Jim made with his tongue. Jeannie, by her reactions, gave him all the feedback needed.

Finally, finding her completely on the edge, James took 2 hands full of Jean's fabulous ass, and tongued her until she began one of the most powerful, long lasting orgasms he'd ever seen. Head back, muscles spasming, body writhing, Jean cursing some, moaning more, fought fruitlessly to separate from Jim. Finally, while continuing to intermittently lick, suck, kiss, and probe Jean's still pulsating clit, but never wanting pleasure to become painful, James gave some space.

Reversing an earlier course he began moving his mouth back up towards hers. Still tasting Jean's sweet fluids he deep kissed her and re-entered. Fully engorged from all the mind blowing sex,

and beyond his ability to wait one more second, James, convulsed, gave a carnal yell, shuttered and exploded as Jean literally milked every drop of cum from him.

Her head on his shoulder, each fully satisfied beyond all expectations, and taking their rest, caused Jim to wonder aloud, "And we have how many days left in this tropical paradise?"

Jeannie, smiling sweetly responded, "Four short days".

Smiling back James said, "We'll need to have more time than that."