A Scorned Woman, A Hot Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PRNY1
PRNY1
269 Followers

"And?" I asked.

"Well the hotel doesn't have it really, but uh, she said that she would be able to help. The champagne will be up first, then she said something about bringing the, you know, lube..she even guessed what I wanted it for, asked..." she said with a giggle. The room bell rang and she jumped up. "I'll get it!"

"Uh babe.."

"I know, fun time!" She smiled back at me. She flung open the door. "Yes please bring it in and would you mind opening it for me?" The young porter walked in not quite knowing what to do or where to look.

"Just bring the tray over here." I said, and he caught a glimpse of the frozen image on the screen and immediately looked at his shoes.

"Yes sir, okay, um her let me open..." he stammered

She walked over and stood right next to him while he opened the bottle and poured two glasses. "Thanks dear, I'll get you a tip tomorrow." The porter handed her the glasses and stood there just staring at her.

"That's, um, ok ma'am, ok, um thank you, bye." And he raced toward the door.

She placed the glasses on the table and fell on top of me laughing. "Oh my God, I've never done something like that. I loved him drinking me in. I'm a bit of an exhibitionist I think." And she kissed me hard. "I think I gave him something to whack over for a while." She slid down next to me, and spread her legs wide, moving a finger from one ribbon to the next. "I bet you want to taste me don't you? Get me nice and wet before you stick your prick in me." with that she undid the two bows right over her cunt. "Please lick me." she whimpered.

"Yes I will, but first a picture of you like that." And I reached over to the table where she had put her phone. She slid to opposite side of the couch and spread her legs wide, revealing her pink cunt framed by the sheer black fabric. She reached over and picked up one of the flutes of bubbly wine and took a long drink and held the flute in one hand as I took a few pictures before putting the phone back down on the table. I began to caress the insides of her legs, then began to massage her clit with one of my thumbs. "Should I lick my little slut's pussy now?"

"Please, yes uuugh please. Put your face in my cunt. Here, I'll sweeten the pot a little." with that she poured the little of the champagne that was left in her glass over her folds and let it flow over her pussy. I slid down between her legs and began to flick her clit with my tongue, tasting the sweet wine mixed with musky wetness. "Uh baby yes. That taste good baby? Bury that tongue in my pussy, please." She said as she pushed down hard on the back my head. I buried my tongue deep in her cunt then sucked hard on her clit. "Oooooooh yes yes yes. Suck my fucking clit. Oh you fucking bastard. Yes yeeeeeees uuuuuugh." I worked my tongue into her slit and over her clit until she sailed over the edge, soaking my face in her juice. I slid up her body kissing her hard. She pushed my face away and began feverishly licking her wetness off my face. "Fuck I taste good!" she panted.

Just then the hotel phone rang, starling us back out of our lustful haze. She reached over behind her and picked it up. "Hello. Hmmm yes ready, ready, please. You can come up now, great." There was a slight pause. "So your off now, ok, why don't you bring another champagne glass then. Oh yes absolutely sure, it's the least we can do for your help. See you soon!" And she hung up the phone.

"Your really getting into this exhibitionist thing aren't you?"

"Hehe,,,yeah i guess so. Should I redo up these bows over my pussy?" She asked me.

"Absolutely not. It's glistening so beautifully and if you are going to show off..."

"Hmmmm true, true." She said, smiling slyly.

The bell rang and she walked over to it, walking backward a few steps to show me her fingering herself, before turning and opening the door.

"Hello I'm Courtney from the front desk. Oh that is a very sexy outfit indeed." Courtney waltzed right in wearing a tailored white blouse and a grey pencil skirt that hugged her slim figure with black pumps as she breezed by. She held up a plain brown paper bag and a champagne flute that she was holding from the bottom. "This is what you requested. I hope it helps!"

"I can't thank you enough, really. It was a last minute idea. I think I brought everything else but that. Let me get you some wine."

"Are sure I'm not interrupting, really I don't want to be in the way." Courtney asked as she took in the scene.

"Oh no. Besides we could probably use a little breather anyway." She smiled as she poured the champagne. "Please sit down, I'm sure you had a long day."

"Very. Your call made my day though. Really. Something interesting at least. I couldn't stop thinking about it since you called. It wasn't your usual shampoo or toothbrush request." She smiled and took a sip and sat on the chair near the couch. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what is this last minute idea? I mean if you don't mind sharing, I don't want to pry."

"Well, if you couldn't stop thinking, what were you thinking about?" Just leapt out of my mouth.

Both women looked right at me.

"Hmmmm. Well I assumed it was something anal, maybe a finger or a dick. Oh, many scenarios ran through my mind. It's you first time right? There is something wonderful about a virgin ass." She said, as her last phrase just hung in the air. "You'll never forget it."

"How about I just show you?" The tv had gone to sleep and as soon as she pressed a button it leapt to life, mid-scene. The brunette working the vibrator up and down in the blonde's ass as the guy pumped her furiously from behind. She played about 20 seconds of the scene. "That really got me excited when I saw it." She said as the room went quiet again.

"That. That, I never would have thought of...that's so perfect. I'm speechless." and she paused, the quiet in the room become somewhat unsettling. "You need help with this. I'll. I'll help. Yes!" Courtney's eyes darted between us. "I mean, not in a threesome way. I have a serious boyfriend after all. But could I?" She said almost begging.

"How would you want to help us?" I asked.

"Well I wouldn't get naked or anything. Hmm, well since I do have some experience with this, well not that exactly, but with anal, things in my ass." She paused. "Yes, I would like to make this very nice for you." Her voice confidently stated.

"Um, ok, sure. Sounds fun! Do you really like the stocking?"

"Oh extremely hot, really. You have great tits, they look beautiful in it."

You would have thought they were talking about summer dresses.

"Thaaank you. I feel pretty hot in it, So what's the plan?"

Courtney jump out of her seat picked up the bag and pulled the lube out. "So please, just please don't tell anyone about this. I could lose my job. Please." We both shook our heads and assured her it wouldn't be problem. "OK so you, what's your name anyway?"

"Well, we agreed to no names. Just fucking." She said.

"Oh, very nice. I love that. So you, on your knees on the couch, ass high in the air." I moved out of the way and she scrambled up following Courtney's orders. On her knees, ass sticking up, head buried in a pillow on the coach. Red bows tied in a line down her ass. "Oh can I undue the rest of bows?" She pleaded

"I wouldn't have it any other way, please." A muffled voice was heard from the pillow.

Courtney walked to the back of the couch and efficiently undid one bow at a time until there was a large opening with her cunt and ass visible.

"Oh so pretty. You." She pointed at me. "Take off those boxers and get behind her."

I did I as I was told, stripped them off and knelt behind her with my dick brushing her wet cunt.

"This will be great. Now," and Courtney began gently rubbing the outside of her rosebud with her finger, eliciting a soft moan from beneath he pillow, "let me get you ready." And she turned to me. "Don't enter her yet, just wait until I tell you." With that she took the tube and squeezed some lube out onto her finger and gently rubbed her asshole before pushing her middle finger slowly inside her puckered ass. The moans were coming more frequently now. Courtney's kept a constant rhythm, pushing her finger deeper inside her ass until she could move her entire finger in and out of her little hole.

"Uuuuh, yes, please. More, please more." She squeaked from the pillows.

"Ok, put your dick in her pussy." Courtney ordered.

I slid my dick into her tight cunt, feeling the sensation of her finger on the other side. She shuttered a bit.

"Uuuuuuum, yes, Ugh. Ugh!" And she shook in a soft orgasm.

"That's it baby. Shake a bit, because that's nothing. I'm going to put this vibrator into your little hole now." And she pulled her finger out of her ass, picked up the vibrator and spread lube all down the slim shaft and more on her puckered hole. She gently worked the small tool into her rosebud, inch by inch, until she could bury it almost to the hilt. She started fucking her ass as I fucked her wet pussy until we had a good rhythm, both of us burying our shafts at the same time. We did this for what was probably thirty seconds, but seemed like forever.

"Oh. Oh my God,..yeeees, please, oh fuck, more please...keep....make me cum...uuuugh. Picture...get a....."

I carefully bent over and picked up the phone. Courtney stopped pumping long enough for a few pictures and I threw the phone on the floor.

With her free hand under her skirt, presumably playing with her pussy, Courtney leaned over to me an whispered in my ear. "Ok you fucker, I'm going to turn this on and it won't be long. Do not under any circumstances cum in her cunt. I want to see your cum, just keep pumping her pussy when I turn it on, don't fucking stop." She looked at me and as she buried the vibrator back in her tight hole, then flicked on the switch and it jolted to life, sending what felt like electric currents up my cock.

Aaaaaaaaaaaagh... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.. aaaaaaugh... fffuuuuuuck meeeeee..haarder, NOW!." And she began push back on my dick wildly. Courtney kept pumping the vibrating shaft furiously into her asshole as I grabbed her hips and pumped hard into her until she flew over the edge, her body quaking as she came hard. Courtney buried the vibrator and held it. The sensation was too much and I pulled out as I began to spray thick gobs of white cum over her pussy, asshole and the hand holding the toy. Courtney took her free hand and milked my cock as she pulled the toy from the rosebud and put it into her mouth to suck it clean.

She lay there, her ass still up in the air, still assuming the position. Courtney took the hand still wet with my jiz and scooped what was left on her ass onto her fingers. "I want you to taste this too." And Courtney grabbed her hair and lifted her face up to her fingers and shoved them into her mouth, putting in three, then four fingers as she greedily licked them. "Good baby, am I right?"

"Uuummm." Was all she could elicit.

Courtney stepped back to survey the scene and fixed her skirt. "While I would love to stay and play some more. I have to go. Just put my lube in the bag and leave it at the front desk when you leave..." And she simply turned and walked out the door.

"Fuck, what the hell just happened." She panted, cum still smeared on the sides of her mouth, as she still knelt on the couch.

"I don't know, but I've never seen a girl come like that." I said.

"Well, I've never come like that. Fuck, I'm still shaking." And she turned over to lay on her back, absentmindedly rubbing her pussy. "I'm spent. And a mess. I love it. Lets just sleep like this. Your staying right?"

"Uh, yes, I'm staying." I smiled looking right into her eyes. "Yes lets continue with the dirty theme. Although I don"t think, and I cant believe I'm saying this, but, I don't think I can fuck again. And I paused when I caught what I had just said, "Tonight," I clarified hurriedly, "tonight I meant."

She giggled, "Well, you wouldn't have had a choice tomorrow...and yes, my holes are starting to ache!" And she smiled broadly. "I never thought I'd be able to say that, but oh I love being able to."

She got up off the couch and I followed her to the large bed made up with billowy white linens. She peeled off the body stocking and we slipped into the bed.

"Besides, we have a guest in the morning to get ready for," she said as we fell into each others arms on the bed, "and maybe I'll be able to taste her pussy, maybe I can talk her into fucking us. Would you like that? She is pretty hot, her tits are a little bigger than mine. Would you like to watch me kiss her?" She wasn't really letting, or interested, in me answering. She went on, consumed with her fantasy. " I would love to see her with your dick in her pretty mouth. She always wears this red lipstick, hmmmm, that would be hot."

She rolled over with her back towards me and moved in close. My dick, once again hard, nestled in the crack of her ass. She pulled my arm around her, placing my hand gently on her cunt.

"Yeeeah, maybe I could let her wear something I brought. Baby just rub my clit, just easy, while I I tell you my dirty little thoughts. Uggh yes that's it baby, hmmm yes, just rub your cock along my ass. Uuumph, how would I get her to? Hmmmmm, that's nice baby, so gentle. How would I get her hot enough? No boyfriend for a while, maybe she is real horny. Maybe horny enough to let me to finger her, or let me watch you lick her cunt. Yeah, I'd uuuugh, yeah, like that. That, yeeessss, that would....maybe you can come one more time for me baby, let me sleep with your spunk on my ass, right uuugh in my uggggh crack. Just picture me uuumm yeah me sucking her her tit, maybe uuuught yeah, with your dick moving between her red...."

I gently rolled my fingers across her clit, my dick slowly riding between her ass cheeks until I was close to coming.

"Yes, yeess baby, that's it, I'm close, yes, think of me eating her pussy. Yeeeees, oh baby yeeees, there you go, coming, coming, on me. Don't stop rubbing my, my....ooooooooh." And she softly climaxed. As her breathing settled she whispered, "Thank you..

PRNY1
PRNY1
269 Followers