A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 2

Story Info
Two friends reunite.
5.8k words
4.61
55.5k
20

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/14/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

"Bella mia" he said. Castalena flipped her head up and there to her joy he stood. It was Duncan. Her Duncan! Duncan smiled down at her, his eyes sparkled in the daylight. Castalena took a deep breath and sighed. "Tis only you" she panted slightly

"Bella mia, what be ye problem" he asked her in his soft yet deep voice. His skin was bronze from working out in the sun. Unlike his kinsmen he was darker in skin tone like his father. Both were unusual for Scotsmen. Both were overly tall, muscular, broad-shouldered and wide backed. Duncan stood there in just his kilt and tartan slung over his left shoulder. His clan colors were red and black plaid with thin green out lining. His pitch-black hair was pulled back into a ponytail and tied with a piece of rawhide. His skin was glistening with a slight sheen of sweat. His chest was all muscle, his pecks stood out like rocks and his stomach was taut. He had a well defined sixpack. Duncan's upper arms were like small trees bulging with hard biceps with definition lines. His forearms were just as well formed as the rest of the man. Castalena dared not look past his face for the sake of her own embarrassment.

The last time she saw Duncan he did not look this damn good to her but then again she never looked. For some reason at the moment she noticed how handsome, no, gorgeous Duncan was standing there holding her. She laid her hands on his strong chest and she could feel his heartbeat and the warmth of his sun-kissed skin under her still trembling fingers. "Castalena are ye alright?" He asked her again. She seemed lost in her own daze. "Oh! Yes, yes, I think.. I'm not hurt. Just well, a bit frazzled." She told him. "Lass what be wrong, what has ye in such a state?" His tone was rather agitated.

Castalena told him of the slight adventure she had with the wolves in the forest. She dared not even tell him about what happened at the Loch. Duncan ran his eyes over her body as if checking to make sure she was not hurt or marred in any way. Then he kissed her forehead, and sighed. "Da wanted me tae come find ye, he was getting worried."

" How did ye know where to find me?" She asked. "Lass please, how dammed long have we known each other? Hmm? We have roamed these woods together forever and a day. I know ye and ye path like my hand." He smiled. He knew he could find her on the darkest night in a storm. That was how well he knew her. She got a slight blush to her cheeks because of her dumb question. She knew better, he was oh so right.

Duncan swooped her up in his buff arms and carried her out of the forest. She did not stop him. Actually, she was kind of glad he was carrying her, as she was a bit weak-kneed from the whole ordeal, both of them! She lay in his arms, one of her own arms draped over his shoulder and around his neck. "I'm glad ye are home for my visit. Tis been so long since we have had a visit face to face. I have missed our talks and walks"

"And I have too Bella Mia, I have too" he whispered as he carried her. He never seemed to get tired of carrying her. Even when she told him she could walk the rest of the way. He shook his head. And told her she was as light as the breeze in spring and he could carry her forever if he had to. As he carried her home they talked of this and that. She had her head on his shoulder, it reminded her of when he carried her back home when they were younger, after she sprained her ankle climbing a tree. Odd, it struck her even then he could carry her without effort. She shrugged it off and didn't give it a second thought. "So tell me Bella Mia, what have ye been up tae since last I saw ye, besides growing into a most lovely woman?" he asked chuckling. "Helping papa and Antonio with the vineyards and other things and Staying away from Henry." "That man will nae give up he keeps trying to buy my affection and I send every thing back unopened and unread" she spoke plainly. Duncan's muscles tensed at the mention of Henry's name but he clamed his anger, as he was content to have his 'Bella Mia' in his arms. Though he had never told her in all the years how he felt about her, from the moment he laid eyes on her when she was a wee lass his heart belonged to her.

He could not remember a time when he did not wish to be with her. Even as a young lad when they would walk the forest together, he would hold her hand as they talked. He had the need and the desire to be close even then to her.

They talked the whole way back to the manor house. Out of the house came Duncan's mother and father calling out as they ran to their son. "What in the name of bloody 'ell happened Boy? " his father asked. "Nothin Da, she is fine she just ran in tae a wolf is all." Duncan told his father. Angus looked his niece over and took her from Duncan's arms. "Come lass lets get ye inside." " Uncle Angus I am fine, really You nae have tae carry me I can walk." "Bah!" he exclaimed, Duncan turned to his mother and smiled. They all waked into the house then. Once they were convinced she was alright she stood and went to her room to clean up and get ready for dinner.

Castalena came down from her room dressed in a gown of dark emerald green. It only enhanced the beauty of her skin and the dark color of her eyes and hair, the bodice hugged her so well that she never wore a corset too tightly, as to give her the slender waist. The top of her dress hung low on her arms exposing her soft shoulders. The only thing caressing them were long curled tendrils of dark earthy chestnut colored hair.

Castalena entered the sitting room to find her family and a guest chatting as they waited for her. There talking to her family was a stranger. Tall and rather good-looking with dark auburn hair tied back just as Duncan's was. Similar build as well. Tall and well built. He too wore the tartan of his clan. But he was dressed for dinner, no kilts, pants and shirts with proper jackets to match. And her Aunt wore a dress of blue more fashionable for a married Lady. Duncan and his father and the guest turned their heads as she entered the room. She smiled softly. "Forgive me Uncle, Aunt, I lost track of time."

Duncan walked to Castalena and took her hand in his and kissed the back of it. His eyes never left hers. She felt as if he was looking right into her and could see what she was thinking. And good lord save her if he could, she could not get the image of the couple by the tree out of her mind. She blushed some and he smiled and winked at her. She returned the smile and gently gripped his hand. Duncan pulled her a bit snug to his body and walked her to where his good friend Andrew stood with his parents.

"Bella Mia I want you to meet a good old friend of mine from school, Andrew Jonatan McConner. Drew, this is my closest of friend, she is my love and my heart and there is none I am closer to then she. May I introduce Lady Castalena Angelena Revali. Now Bella Mia nae let this one fool ye he is a rogue and a rapscallion of the worst kind."

"Oh then he is just like you then?" she remarked. "OHH! Now I see the woman is equal in beauty, brains and wit." Commented Andrew, while the others laughed. All Duncan could do was smile. She laughed and then kissed Duncan on the cheek. Andrew took Castalena's hand in his and kissed it. "It is a pleasure to meet. Duncan has told me all about you and how you and him are so close." "You're most kind M'lord McConner" she said softly. "Nae good lady please call me Andrew."

Once dinner was served in the dinning room they all sat about talking and laughing and having a rather good night of it all. Castalena could feel Duncan looking at her from across the table. She would glance up and smile now and then, in between bites.

Andrew spoke then "Duncan tell me how did ye land such a fish as this mermaid? She is as bright at any star that was put to the heavens to shine. You are truly lucky ole man to have her as such a friend" Duncan chuckled and nodded. Andrew knew how he felt about his Bella Mia. Even though he had never told her. Angus watched his son and his god daughter and hid a sly smile as he looked to his wife and reached out his hand to her. Oh yes Heather had noticed the look in her son's eyes whenever he talked of her. There was no denying it Duncan was in love; no he had always been in love with the lass.

When dinner was done the group moved to the sitting room. Now it was the fashion of the times, that the men would go off and talk of manly things and drink brandy but, not in this house. The men stayed with the women and shared the closeness of each other's company. This had always struck Castalena as odd but it was a pleasant thing. As the night went on Castalena became tired, she did have a long journey and the days incidents that had drained her long before now. Slowly she rose and excused herself from the company of the others. "I bid you all good night. I am weary from the days events and am sorely in need of rest." Angus stood and went to his god daughter and kissed her on the brow. "Aye lass we understand, rest well" he told her. She smiled and kissed him then went and kissed her aunt good night. She shook Andrews hand. "Tis been a pleasure sir, I mean Andrew." she said. He kissed her hand and told her it was all his pleasure to have met her and to have been in her pleasant company. She nodded then and looked to Duncan, he was waiting to bid her good night. He always was the last to say good night, as he wanted her to think of him as the last person she saw before sleeping. He walked her to her room and they stood there and talked alone for a few moments. "Bella Mia, I have missed your company something fierce" he told her as his hand brushed some stands of hair from her face. "We have always been close. Closer then any two could be. You are in my thought every day and night before I sleep and the first person I think of come the dawn. Tell me that this time your stay will nae be so short as it has been in the past." he questioned. She pressed her cheek to his hand and smiled. Her face was warm and soft, she smelled of roses. Her eyes never left his as they talked. "I will stay as long as I can Duncan, that is all I can promise." He nodded then leaned in and kissed her brow and opened her room's door. She stepped in and leaned on the door slightly. He leaned into and whispered to her "Meet me at the glen come dawn and we will go for a swim in the spring" his eyes sparkled. He fondly remembered them sneaking out before everyone in the house awoke, they would sneak out of the house and go swim in the spring. She nodded " I will be there come dawn, I promise" she told him.

Once she had closed the door and he had gone she undressed and sat at the vanity brushing her hair she was lost in recollection of earlier events in the day by the tree. She could still hear the moans and groans of the couple as they were locked in their torrid embrace. Her heart began to beat a bit harder as she pictured them in her mind. And just as earlier her body began to stir with that same needful feeling. Her chest began to rise and fall slightly with every deepening breath. Castalena snapped out of her dream state when she heard the howl of the wolf outside. She rose from the vanity and went to the window. She peered out but could not see anything but strangely she could feel him out there watching her. She closed the window and walked to her bed, she removed the robe she wore and slipped under the silken sheets, her naked flesh cooled slightly by the bedding. Castalena never slept in anything. She closed her eyes and sighed she began to think of the two from the day. As she imagined them being together in the lustful way, her body began to react more and more with every passing moment. Her nipples became hard little pebbles of flesh, her heart raced and her tender vaginal passage began that same throbbing as when she was by the loch. Slowly her hands began to caress her heating flesh. Moving across her breast teasing the already hard nipples, her breaths became a bit shallower as she thought about the lad she saw and the sight of his manhood sticking straight out from his flat stomach and the round head. Her heart began to pound even just at the thought of it, she wondered what it would feel like to have a beast like that buried inside her aching whole. Castalena could feel that same burn that she had earlier in the day, but this time she was not bound by her restraining clothing, her hand slowly slid down her heated body over her breasts over the flat of her tanned skin and the already moist patch of hair before slipping between the swollen lips of her wetness. She moaned ever so quietly as her finger grazed over her pulsating clit making her body shiver with delight. She let her fingers dance slowly over the wet hot flesh of her slit, moving the sweet nectar of her excitement over her fingers and skin. She bit her bottom lip to keep her from crying out in sweet torturous pleasure. Her fingers were slick with her own juice making her fingers slide between her puffy lips building her to an even higher fevered pitch of delight. Her eyes were closed as her mind began to drift away from the lad she had seen to a more familiar face, the face of Duncan. She groaned as the image of his face caressed her thoughts, but it did not stop her from playing with herself, if anything it egged her on even more making her heart pound as if it would leap out of her chest. Her moans were like pants but she did everything she could to keep from crying out. Her chest came up sharply and crashed just as badly as if she had been running for miles. Still her fingers played their taunting game making her hips begin to undulate against her probing fingers. They slipped in past the outer lips to delve deeper into her waiting pussy. Her mind pictured it was Duncan that was tormenting her crevasse instead of her own slippery fingers. One finger began to moving across her clit teasing it, she bucked her hips up off the bed to meet with her hand while her other hand grabbed the bedding in a grip of lust. Castalena arched her back some as she felt her pussy contract around her probing fingers, making it hard for her to hold back the tremendous wave of pleasure that was about to wash over her like hot bath water soaking her skin. Castalena grabbed the pillow with the hand that had been holding the bedding and all but screamed as her pussy exploded in a tremendous orgasm that spilled out of her pussy like the water behind a broken damm.

She threw her head back as she came hard from her masturbating, her breaths were fast, hard and shallow, it took her a moment to try and catch a big enough gulp of air to realize what had happened to her and how far over the edge she had gone. Her eyes sprung open as she came to the realization that it was not the boy under the tree that had pushed her to this point of ecstasy but the image of Duncan, her Duncan. The man she had known all her life. Never had she thought of him in this way, ever, well that was until now! Castalena curled her self around her pillow and laid her head to the others. A smile crept to her soft red lips as she could not help but try and image what he looked like naked. His body pressed to hers. Feeling his throbbing penis laying to the flat of her stomach as he lay hovering above her looking into her eyes.

Her thoughts were broken by the echoing howl of something outside the manor house. She looked up and slowly sat up in bed, the moon was shinning in through the slightly open balcony doors. The breeze moved the thin curtains making them flutter away from the doors. Curiosity getting the better of her, she slid from bed, her legs still a bit weak from the Earth shattering orgasm. Putting on the silken bathrobe that laid at the foot of her bed, tying it in the front she walked to the balcony doors and pushed them fully open. The wind caught her hair and let it flutter behind her head like dark brown silk ribbons caught in the twisting wind. Her eyes scanned the manor houses grounds and then there he was, standing at the edge of the woods. She could see him clearly only because of the bright light from the full moon that hung in the beauty of the night sky. He stood there as if calling to her from his hidden place in the forest-darkened place. She felt this strong pull, as if she could not resist going and following him. Castalena left her room moments later and slipped down the back way of the house and out the kitchen door and then through the garden and to the forest. She walked through the garden as a vision, one could only call a nymph of such great beauty that even the flowers she walked by had to bow in her presence. Her body was slightly shrouded by the dark color of her robe but her figure was outlined perfectly as the moon's glow silhouetting her image to any one that had happened to see her traveling from the house to the gardens and then to the wolf by the forest. Slowly her steps brought her closer to him as he seemed to be waiting for her and her alone. She finally made it to his side and slowly he turned and walked back into the forest from whence he came and she disappeared with him. But where was he leading her?

In another part of the house a while earlier, Andrew and Duncan sat by the fire talking alone with each other seeing as his parents retired for the evening. The men sat by the fire talking with each other about things. "So tell me Duncan do ye plan to tell the lass your heart or will ye let her just go on without so much as a clue?"

" I do not know Andrew, my heart tells me to go to her now and take her as my own, but my head says wait." "Man yer daft if ye do not tell her, can ye bare to let her slip through your fingers? Maybe marry some great oaf?"

"Damm it Andrew, I cannot just go and steal her like she was some village maiden" Duncan stood up fast, his feet made a resounding thud as he walked the one or two steps to the fire place. " Drew that woman is in my very blood. I can feel her, even hear her breathing, even right at this moment." He would look to the ceiling her room was just above them. "I can smell the roses she bathed with this day. That scent of her now drives me wild with wanting. If for nothing else to have her in my arms again, to hold her so close that I can feel her breathing and her heart beat." He rattled off to Andrew who slowly stood from his chair and walked to his friend. "Sooner or later lad you're going ta have ta tell the lass how it is, then she can decide for herself." Andrew patted Duncan's shoulder and began to move from the room and to the double doors. Slowly he turned and looked at his troubled friend. 'If she is the women ye say she be then you should not be a worr'in about it lad." He smiled and left. Andrew had a meeting to attend to. Duncan sighed and left to go for a walk. Just a walk somewhere out past the house out on the road somewhere, to ponder what to do.

Meanwhile Andrew walked outside and out past the pasture. He trekked into the forest and to the meeting spot where he had the secret meeting. Momentarily he stopped and took in a deep breath and a wickedly evil grin came to his lips, then slowly he stalked closer to his prey. "ah now there's the wench" he whispered to himself. He took off his jacket and his shirt and then his breeches. He now was totally naked except for a choker about his neck where a Cross hung. It had once belonged to his mother, she had given it to him when she pasted on not more then 10 summers now. Since then he had never taken it off. She had told him to give it to the woman he gave his heart to as his father had done with her. Andrew came around a large tree to a small patch of tall thick grass and there she was. She was bathed in the moons flickering light as it filtered through the leaves of the trees canopy. She looked like a vision, it was enough to make him want to just pounce her and ravage her but he was not that kind of man.

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers
12