A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

"Well it seems I have missed the fun and games" Andrew spouted out in a rather sarcastic tone. He went to stand by Lady Heather and his friends. Now mind you Andrew would never ever presume to try and out do the clanswoman but it was his duty to protect her and others in the Clan.

Shannan came back and stood by the doorway watching in silence. While Robert gave Andrew a hateful glare, he spoke "Is that your newest conquest Andrew or is she just something to warm your bed" His words dripped with malice. Andrew took all but a footstep and Heather's hand was holding him back. He looked at the lady he could call mother and none would fault him. He heard her words as if they were thunder but Heather spoke not above a whisper.

"Not now Andrew lad let it pass"

Henry on the other hand was having word of great intent with Castalena telling her in her grief she did not know what she wanted and that she was not in her right mind to make such a poignant decision as this and that she should leave it to her elders.

With that Angus pushed past his wife and grabbed the man by the collar.

"YOU ENGLISH BASTARD! You dare come into to my home and demand that I give your dammed hide my niece's hand! Have Ye Lost your mind! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Angus started to push Henry to the parlor room door when Robert pulled out a weapon and pointed it at Angus.

"Let my lord go!" Robert put the pistol to Angus shoulder.

Angus turned to him. "Boy, best ye be putting the pea shooter away before you get hurt" His words were cold and filled with anger. How dare he come in and ride roughshod in his home.

"ENOUGH!" Was the next word yelled and it was not by one of the men. It came from Lady Heather whom walked confidently up to Robert and pushed his pistol off her husband's shoulder before Angus lopped the fool's head off. Well being a man of the times he backed down. Henry and Robert backed out of the room. While Henry yelled he would get his revenge for being treated with such malice when he came in good faith and intent. There was a servant by the door whom held it open and then closed it quietly and then disappeared .

Inside the parlor three men seethed and boiled with anger. Angus, Duncan and Andrew were spouting off. Now in all this time Castalena had never really seen her Uncle or Duncan this angry. They were past angry, she had never seen such a look on them and Andrew was beside himself. The three men talked amongst themselves till her aunt butted in and Castalena was surprised as hell when her Uncle all but growled at her. She had never seen her Aunt back down from him save for now. It was like he was a madman and she knew better than approach him at this time. Heather turned and walked over to her niece and then gently ushered her and Shannan out of the parlor. It was not going to be of any use for the women to be standing gawking at the three.

"Aunt Heather just what in God's name? I have never seen them so angry." She paused in her steps. She looked at her aunt with a troubled look.

"Do not worry about it at this time dear" she said with soothing words and a gentle caress. "tis not you. tis that beast of a man Henry. He dared to come to your uncle's home and make demands. Your Uncle would never have that in his own home. Nor would he give your hand to that pig of a man."

As the woman walked to another part of the house the three argued in the parlor on how best to deal with Henry and Robert. Angus had to calm Duncan as he wanted to just chase after Henry and rip him to tiny bits bare handed well which he could do but with no second thought what so ever.

Andrew on the other hand was quiet for the moment he had come to remember where he and Robert had met before. It was England some years back in school where Andrew was studying architecture. There had been bad blood between the two. Something having to do with a girl they were both trying to court. Turns out she up and disappeared, no trace of her what so ever.

Andrew looked at the others. "Well Duncan I think now is a good time for you to ask her to marry you. I have been pondering asking Shannan to be my mate. Well as long at it is alright with you my lord."

Angus looked at Andrew with a look of shock. "You wish to marry the lass?" he asked in a shocked if not stunned look Angus had not the clue that his sons best friend was courting one of his house staff.

"Well if you truly love the lass you have my blessing seeing as she has no family to speak of. " Angus did not know what else to say. With that Andrew went off to find Shannan. He then turned back to his son. "Now lad go, tis time."

It did not take his father prodding him a second time, Duncan went and found Castalena out in the garden. He approached her slowly. He did not want to appear mad or such but inside all the things Henry had said flooded his mind and his hate and anger just boiled.

Simply and quietly Duncan went to Castalena and as before bent down. He looked into her eyes.

"Bella I am sorry you saw me so angry I would never in my life be that angry with you. You are my life's blood, my heartbeat, and my every breath. Never in all these years has there ever been a time when I have never loved you, wanted you, needed you in my life.

I cannot imagine living without you in my life.

Castalena looked at those blue eyes of his as her heart began to race. Her flesh got a flush to it and her cheeks became warm with the light pink hue of a blush.

"Duncan, I have never told you my heart. I feel the same way." she said with a soft tone.

"Bella, be my wife, my mate, my love, please I can not bare to be apart from you any longer." His words were almost a plea, a cry of passion and love mixed into one sweet sound.

Castalena never looked away not once did her eyes leave his. She had to see it in his eyes to know if he was telling the truth and he was. Her voice trembled with joy as she gave him his answer.

"Yes! I would have married you when we were children if you had asked." She said.

As if God's angels spoke to him. His eyes welled with tears. One escaped and rolled down his cheek and she leaned in and kissed it away. Duncan then met her lips with his and they kissed. And it was a kiss to last forever.

Andrew had stormed through the house looking for Shannan but the house maid said she had gone for a walk in the forest as the Lady had given everyone the rest of the day off to spend with their families.

He raced out of the house his strides were long and well placed he was not running like a normal man would. He had a purpose; he wanted and needed to find her.

Finally he came upon her, she had walked to the clearing where they had made love that night under the stars. She was leaning on the rock alter, her head tilted back her face lifted up to the rays of the sun that filtered down.

In a swift blinding movement Andrew grabbed her by the upper arms in a grip that was firm and strong but not overly powerful.

"Shannan do you love me?" came his words. They were filled with urgency and anger.

"Aye Andrew I do. I told ye that, the night we spent here" She looked at him with deep concern. She was not sure why he was so upset past any point she had seen him. She was sure part of it was from what happened in the manor house, but she felt something else was behind it.

Andrew looked into her eyes and asked her. "Shannan marry me, I have no fancy words nor do I have great caches of gold. But what I do have will make you a well set woman and I will never ever see you want for anything. I will gladly give my life for you and…." Andrew was silenced by her lips pressing to his in a warm kiss but then Andrew broke it.

"Shannan before you answer me. You must know everything about me."

"Andrew there is nothing that can change my mind nor my heart" she said to him.

Andrew removed the choker from his neck. He placed it in her hand. "If you still love me after I show and tell you who and what I am, put the choker on. If the answer is nae leave it on the rocks" He told her this as he backed away from her.

Andrew started removing his clothing. As he did his body began to change, his hair became longer and his hands began to change as well they started to look like paws, like the paws of a wolf. Andrew was turning into a wolf before her very eyes. His eyes became feral and wolfish. All of him turned into a deep brownish rust colored wolf. Shannan stood there gaping at him. Her heart was leaping in her chest but her mind never in all her time would prepare her for what happened next.

Slowly Andrews's body began to transform yet again but this time it was not a human form. His body began to crack and snap as his bones reshaped themselves in his head reformed. Within moments there his stood the man she loved. A WERE WOLF!

His hands were no longer hands but monstrous clawed paws that could shred a person to bits. Shannan from instinct alone backed away till the small of her back was pressed to the edge of the slab of stone. In her hand she still held the choker, her knuckles where white. He came closer to her, closer his huge frame loomed over her by a good 2 ft if not more.

Andrew could sense her heart beating he could smell her scent, the scent every female has. His claws slowly came down at her his head bent slowly till it was by her throat. Shannan held her breath as she though for sure he would rip it in twain but he did not. Instead his animal-like tongue came out and dragged slowly over the warmth of her neck. The roughness of his tongue was strange but exciting, she gasped but did not move a muscle she let him trail his tongue over her shaking flesh. He would lick her as if he tasted her. Then a clawed hand came to slip behind her waist and tugged her roughly to him. He seemed to growl in her ear. but not that of anger but something else. His breath was hot and steamy and it caressed her soft pale skin, it made her shiver but not from cold.

Andrew's other hand came up the length of her body, from her thighs to her hips and ribs then to the ample swell of her breast that were held back by the bodice of her dress. Slowly as if intending to entice or seduce her his hands slid over the peak of her breast making her nipples awaken. She closed her eyes for a moment hoping that when she opened them it would be some dream she woke from but it wasn't he was still there before, her caressing her body gently and with great care as he did when he was human. His giant clawed hand came to the top of the bodice of her dress and flicked at the ties there. One by one his sharp claws cut through them like they were nothing, she gasped as his other hand (paw?) continued to caress her here and there.

She wanted to scream but there was something inside her that stopped her from screaming. She was not sure why or what it was. She closed her eyes, as she did not wish to see the man she loved tear into her flesh like she was some prey in the wild.

As if from some fairy tale a child might hear when young she heard a voice. It was deep and rough but she could understand it.

"Shannan can you love me like this. Like the beast I am?" his words seemed to bring her back from her fear of him. When she opened her eyes and looked into those black orbs she could see the hurt and longing and pain in his eyes. Her heat broke and a tear came to her eyes when she saw him weeping.

Slowly and without even thinking she put the palm of her empty hand to his face and wiped the tear away.

"I do not know if I can live without you in my life Shannan." he said. He leaned his head into the palm of her warm small hand. In that moment she knew she loved him now without question. She moved her hand from his face. She looked into his eyes. She knew his heart and that was all that mattered to her.

"Andrew I will not lie. At first all I could think to do was run and never look back. You…this, it is all so strange and freighting to me." As she spoke Andrew felt his heart beginning to break.

"Your touch sent shivers so deep into me that I could not run. But…" she paused.

Taking a deep breath Shannan reached behind her to her other hand and produced the cross necklace he had given her earlier.

"But then I looked into your eyes and saw the man I love standing afore me and I could not run nor could I turn away from his love." With that Shannan put on the necklace, which on her was not a choker but a loose hanging necklace.

If a werewolf could show joy Andrew was beaming. "Shannan there is something we need to do. If your are to become my wife and my mate for life."

She looked at him. "Andrew I would go through hell and back if you asked me." She told him. His monstrous head bobbed once as his paws came around her face in so gentle a caress as she thought no man could give a woman.

"Shannan we must mate as wolf and human for you to be mine. Then…" he seemed to pause. "Then my love I must bite you." He hated to say that but the ritual had to be done if he were to be hers and she his. Andrew waited for her answer. If she left he would not fault her. This was much to ask of any human. Let alone the woman he loved.

For a few moments there was silence she did not say anything, she looked into his eyes while her mind tried to understand this overwhelming ordeal.

"Then do what you must Andrew for I will not leave you." She said to him. His wolf-like head nodded once more. "So be it then." He would have kissed her but in this form he could not. Slowly his hands moved away the fabric of her peasant dress. Her skin felt the warmth from the sun; she closed her eyes and let what ever was going to happen, happen. She could feel her heart pumping hard and fast as she felt his breath on her skin. Then she felt his fur pressing to her skin as his hands came about her small waist. He pulled her now naked body to his. He towered over her like some great tree in the forest.

In one fell move he lifted her to the ritual rock and laid her down. He caressed her face and looked at her lovely beauty. Within he knew he was the happiest man or wolf to live. But then again so were the others when they had found their mate.

Andrew began to feel that urge that all his kind felt when the mating was to take place. His heart raced his instincts to be more animalistic plagued every fiber of is being. The urge to take her and feed off her was the test he had to bare. And he had to fight this urge less he would kill her. He looked at her lying there so innocent. Her naked body there for him to love or rip apart. She had not opened her eyes, she looked like a sleeping beauty waiting for someone to wake her.

Andrew stalked around her like some primal beast he could smell her, her scent soaked every pore of his being. His hand came out and began to touch her flesh here and there playing with her, like some cat playing with its prey.

Andrew growled softly and Shannan took a deep breath as she felt his hand on her body. Her nipples hardened again at his touch. Her mind tried to grasp what it would be like when they mated. Then she felt his paw move her legs, slowly the fell open more. Andrew now stood at the foot of the ritual rock he leaned down to the space that was nestled between her milky colored thighs.

Slowly his head neared and his tongue came snaking out of his maw and caressed her sweet nectar dewed womanly lips. Shannan almost jumped off the rock feeling the roughness of his tongue, it was different than a humans tongue. It was longer for one and a bit more powerful and it was rough, like sand. At the moment Andrew smelt her essence and tasted her sweetness his own body reacted like any male.

He began to get aroused. His nostrils flared as they took in her scent, he slowly stepped back and then with the speed and agility of a wolf he pounced upon her. He towered above her his own lust apparent. His member began to swell and grow to well a size that had Shannan looked would have made her cringe in fear of it. He grew to his full size of 10 or so inched and with a thickness of about maybe 5 inches in circumference. The head of his own beast throbbed and jumped with excitement and within Andrew fought with his own demon. His growls of lust and hunger echoed in her ears. Her chest rose and fell with every deep breath. Slowly Shannan opened her eyes and looked at him. His expression was feral, hungry, starved even. Shannan was tense and a bit frightened but she made herself stay. She was not going to fear him. She could never fear him. She brought her hands up to his face and spoke softly to him.

"Andrew I love you." she said. His body arched and his giant paws grabbed her hips and roughly pulled her to him. The head of his raging member pressed to the tender opening. His lust was driving in him and he fought to keep control. Her body was arched high against him. She could feel him pressing to her wet slit. Something in her begged for him to just plow into her and do what he must and yet part of her wanted to shrink back in terror.

Shannan could only think of one thing to stop this fear and torment. She sat up quickly and wrapped her arms around his thick muscular neck and then impaled herself on his penis. A cry of pain and excitement escaped Shannan's mouth as she buried her face in his neck. Andrew forced himself deep into her as he still had a hold of her hips. He sat back some and moved his hips, bucking up into her with deep strokes.

Shannan felt him fill her like never before his length and width were almost more then she could stand and he was not fully buried into her waiting depths. Shannan sat atop him for a moment letting him move as her womanhood felt like she had just been split in two. Andrew bucked into Shannan with the force of a beast in heat. She tried desperately to move away to give her self a moment to become accustomed to his huge member but Andrew's lust was building to a even more fanatic height. He took her in a beastly way almost savagely but yet she could feel him holding back. Her soft cries fedl into his wolf shaped ears. His ears twitched as they heard her cry but he could feel himself slipping into a more animal-like lust. He growled as he pushed into her and buried himself fully into her. Shannan bit back a scream but the tears streamed from her eyes. She could feel him jump and throb inside her. Every slight movement he made she felt slowly the pain ebbed and she began to feel him sliding easier, more and more as she became wetter.

Andrew's growls trembled into Shannan like the rumbling of thunder. He moved her so that she was laying on the stone her back pressed into it. His arms pushed his torso away from her as his hips drove him in deep. Shannan looked at him then her eyes rolled back under her lids and her hips began to move against him. She forgot all about the pain and just started to make love back to him. Her long legs wrapped somewhat about his huge body pulling her closer to him while his hips meshed against hers. Andrew pressed his body forward and down to hers, while his cock throbbed and slid within the wet walls of her. Faster Andrew moved into her, he had controlled the beast within him for the moment, though the struggle was great. The more excited he got and the closer he came to exploding inside her the harder it was to contain himself and keep control. His lust was almost at its peek. He could sense, smell her need and her excitement, she was close he knew the signs that she was close to cumming. Now he would have to have his greatest amount of strength when she and he came at the same time he would have to bite her. And for his kind the scent and taste of blood was enough to drive him into a frenzy. This is where; if he did not keep control he could kill her.

Shannan began panting harder and faster, her hands reached out and grabbed Andrews fur. He could feel the muscles clinching around his altered cock. Shannan screamed in pleasure calling his name as she felt not only her orgasm bombard her body but when Andrew swiftly dropped his head and his maw gapped and then sunk his fangs into her shoulder. In the animal kingdom when some animals mate the male grabs the female keeping her in place as they join together that insures that the connection is unbroken. But it was only part of the reason.

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers