A Scottish Werewolf's Love Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers

There was nothing more delightful to Duncan then laying there gently atop her once his body had for now extinguished the fire of love lust and desire he had felt for her.

His breathing was labored and rouged from the sheer exertion of energy it took him to with hold the urges that ran naturally with in him, fighting against his inner nature of the beast. Many men have to fight the beast with in when mating where as some other give into the urge to devour the ones with them only the strong of will and heart can tame the beast and resist the urge to kill. Duncan had past the test of will and love as he was human now and there was no doubt in his mind that his love for this woman would endure anything even death could not keep them parted. Buts God in heaven would be the only saving grace to any man on earth that harmed the woman he had just made such passionate and lustful love too. Hell could not stop Duncan from seeking out his revenge should any one hurt his Bella. She was his in every manner, he did not think of her as some possession but she was his life and love, in his eyes the world revolved around her. As much as she was his, he was hers heart body and soul. There was nothing he would not give or do for her. He would give his life for her with out thought.

Now their lives had begun truly as one heart and one soul. Only time would tell what pleasures and pains would come across their paths but William would surly if not truly be one of the biggest battles they would face. But for now all was right with the world. But the question is for how long?

IceKitten
IceKitten
223 Followers