A Second Chance

Story Info
Begging for forgiveness.
3.4k words
4.35
19.9k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stepped out of the shower to dry herself, she shivered, her body thinking of His touch. It was only a matter of time before she would be with Him again, offering herself to Him willingly...a thought that brought a smile to her face.

She dried quickly, then braided her long, blonde hair, knowing that He would like having it easy to hang on to. Another smile crossed her lips as she thought of Him fisting her hair, pulling the braid to lift her to Him for a kiss or tugging it to make her arch her back as He drove Himself into her. Her hair was kept long for Him, just so that He could do those very things. It pleased her to know He appreciated that.

She carefully applied a hint of perfume on the back of her neck, just beneath her braid, where He would catch the scent if He kissed her back or her shoulders. She also applied a small amount between her breasts and teased just a hint of it across the beginnings of her womanhood, shivering as the liquid slightly burned the freshly shaved skin. Having those hints of scent in places only He would be would please Him, she hoped.

Stepping into the bedroom, she dressed quickly and carefully in the outfit she had chosen just for this night. She tied the red halter around her firm breasts, pleased to note that the nipple rings stood out against the tight, thin fabric. She then eased the short black skirt over her hips, shunning panties to allow Him easy access, should He choose to take her immediately. She glanced in the mirror, smoothed a stray hair that was coming loose from the braid and smiled at what she saw. She slipped on her sandals, grabbed her cell phone and her keys and left the house, shaking slightly as her nerves began to react.

This wasn't just any night for her. What she was about to do was to show Him how very much she had been in error when she had taken off the collar He had given her. As she drove, her hand went to her neck where the collar had caressed her skin. She fought back the tears threatening to spill over, remembering how she had angered Him, but also hurt Him. What a fool she had been, she'd apologized over and over again to Him but now she knew that what she really needed wasn't words, it was actions. But what if He rejected her? What if He decided she really wasn't worth it? That was the chance she'd have to take, she would do anything to gain her collar back, she loved One Master and One Master only and that Master was Him.

As she parked the car, she glanced up, hoping He wouldn't be watching for her, she wanted to surprise Him. Walking up the stairs, her knees started to shake, she knew this was it and there was no turning back. All she could do was beg His forgiveness, offer herself to Him and hope for the best. She took a deep breath and knocked.

The door opened and she found herself immediately lost in His deep blue eyes. They captivated her and made it hard for her to breath. She was aware that those eyes were looking her over, smiling as they made their way across her body, showing their appreciation for the way she was dressed. She realized that Tthey hadn't spoken, but that His eyes had said everything so far. This was a good sign.

He stepped back and she walked slowly in. As the door closed behind Tthem, she suddenly felt His hand on the back of her thigh, sliding under the short skirt. His laugh made her smile and she pressed back against His hand, knowing that He was pleased that she had decided to not wear the panties she'd laid out. His hand began to caress her arse, cupping the cheeks that only He was allowed to touch. She felt His fingers seek the spot just above the crack, where He knew His initials were tattooed, placed there to remind her to Whom she belonged. She sighed slightly, wondering how she could have ever doubted Him, wondering how she could have ever taken off the collar that marked her as His beloved possession.

His voice startled her from her thoughts. "Well, hello, my little one, I see you came dressed for the occasion!" His laughter was music in her ears, the kiss He placed on her neck warming her inside and out.

He continued, "you needn't have taken such care to dress so nicely, however, you won't be wearing these clothes long!"

And at that, she felt the halter being untied from her neck, His hands sliding down the front of her body and pausing at her breasts, fingers teasing over the rings in her nipples. She felt the halter slide away and His fingers continuing to tug at her nipple rings.

His breath was hot in her ear as He whispered, "On your knees, wench, and have that ass of yours high in the air!"

She couldn't obey fast enough. She was on her knees in front of Him, her elbows on the floor, ass aimed high before she could whisper out the words, "Yes, Sir".

His Dominance over her was so complete, her body responded much quicker than her mouth, she knew what He wanted and was happy to grant Him every command He made of her. As she knelt, she felt Him straddling her, felt Him tugging against her arms until she felt them tied behind her. Then she felt His hand on her ass again, under the skirt that was now barely covering anything. His hand teased across the soft, already wet lips of her pussy before coming to rest just above the small pucker of her ass.

She took a breath and smiled to herself, she was ready for anything He wanted tonight and she hoped that would please Him. As she thought these things to herself, she felt His finger teasing around the pucker...sliding slightly in and then back out...then two fingers, pinching and tugging. His touch made her entire body feel electric, on fire, and she knew that the night was just beginning.

A sudden slap made her jump, she felt the red spreading across the cheek of her ass as the sting died down...another slap...and another...each one getting harder. She bit her lip and kept her silence, she knew He was angry with her and that He needed to get that anger out...slap...slap...slap...slap....she could feel each cheek turning redder and redder as the spanking continued, the sting reminding her that He had always told her not to listen to Oothers but to think for herself and trust herself as well as Him.

Almost as though He could read her mind, He spoke. "Yes, pet, this is what you have coming to you to begin with. You know what I've told you about listening to Oothers. You shouldn't have given Tthem the time of day, you should have ignored Tthem. I love you, little one, you knew that then and yet you still let Oothers turn you against Me."

The tears that were forming in the corners of her eyes suddenly overflowed at His words, she could hear the anger, but she could also hear the hurt. How could she have been so stupid? How could she have done that to a Master Who had treated her with love, respect, compassion and kindness?

Her voice was a choked sob as she whispered above the sound of His hand striking her now very sore, very red ass, "I am so sorry, my Love, I am so sorry". She choked back a sob and rested her head on the floor, facing away, ashamed.

As suddenly as they began, the swats stopped...and she felt His hands caressing the stinging flesh, lovingly cupping and soothing the red skin...and just as suddenly she felt His hard cock pressing against her tight ass, felt her body yielding as He drove Himself into her, somewhat slowly, but not with much gentleness.

She smiled through her tears and clenched her ass tightly, almost laughing when He leaned over and whispered, "oh, so you're going to be like that, are you? Just for that, you're going to get fucked and fucked hard!"

With those words, He was suddenly slamming into her, her body almost ripping to open for Him, a muffled gasp coming from her lips. He was so big and so hard and her skin was on fire, her body resisting yet opening to Him, the pain mixing with pleasure. He was still angry and she could feel it in His body, feel it in the way He moved, the way He drove Himself into her harder and deeper, as though He were reclaiming her, wanting her to realize that she belonged to Him, but also wanting to remind her that He was angry at how He had been treated and that He wanted to punish her for that.

She clenched again, holding hard against the hard rod inside of her. He slapped her ass and she let loose, then clenched again as He drove in again...He would slap her and she would let loose, He would slide out and as He slid in again, she clenched.

Tthey worked like this for quite awhile, her knees were starting to ache, her arms numb from being tied behind her back. But the pain from His first actions had subsided, her ass was feeling raw, but it was a good pain, she knew when she sat down tomorrow, she would remember what He had done and why. She also knew that this was only the beginning, He wouldn't be done with her when He was spent, He was merely warming up, so to speak.

Again, as if He could read her thoughts, He paused momentarily, tugging her head back by the thick braid and whispering in her ear, "Wwe are going to be certain tonight that you won't listen to Oothers over me. I want to make sure that you know Who your Master is and how He feels about you, little one. When I'm done, I think you'll know and I think that you'll have a reminder for several days as well!"

He laughed, tugging hard on her nipple ring as He pulled her hair and made her arch back even farther, driving Himself into her ass as He did so.

She closed her eyes and purred, His words and His touch making her content.

He let loose of her braid and her head fell gently forward....and she felt His cock hard and deep within her. He paused for just a moment or two more, she could feel His blue eyes on her back and she glanced over her shoulder at Him. He smiled and suddenly she felt Him pulling out only to slam into her again and again, harder and deeper each time. His hands were now under her, teasing against her dripping pussy lips and reaching to tug on her nipple rings. He suddenly started and a yell broke across the room.

She felt His cock deep inside of her suddenly jerking and then felt the heat as He came deep in her tight ass. She clenched, milking His cock, working her ass muscles to drag out each and every drop that He could give her.

As she did, she felt Him lean down over her, resting Himself on her back, His hands tracing over her body as He whispered, "You aren't done yet, my pet, there's much more in store for you tonight. But know this, I love you."

Her heart was racing, her spirits soared and she closed her eyes and laughed softly, pleased that she could still make Him want her, that she could still make Him happy.

He stayed inside of her until He went limp, then rose and reached down to help her up, loosening the rope around her wrists and sliding the now disheveled skirt from her hips to the floor.

When she was naked before Him, He stepped back and looked her over as she blushed and stared at the floor, trying not to think of all the imperfections she saw when she looked herself over in the mirror each night after her shower. He again spoke, His words a sharp reprimand to what He knew she was thinking.

"What have I told you about thinking negatively about yourself? You know that when you cut yourself down, it hurts Me, stop worrying about yourself, I happen to think you're beautiful."

And when He said it, she believed it, she could easily feel beautiful when she was with Him, He brought out her beauty.

He led her into the bedroom, pushing her gently down onto the bed, her arms still tied behind her. She watched, brown eyes shining softly, as He tied her legs open, feeling herself completely at His will. As He leaned to kiss her, she felt Him tie the silk scarf across her eyes, the room going dark as His tongue teased against hers.

He whispered against her lips, "So, little one, I'm going to go take a shower, you'll just have to wait here until I get done and until I decide what I want to do with you next!" He kissed her again and she felt His weight leave the bed.

She heard the shower turn on, heard it turn off again and then heard the sounds of one of His games...He was playing while she lay there, naked, vulnerable, open, alone....this was His way of punishing her, she knew, she knew He wanted her to know how it felt to be alone, to be vulnerable.....she bit back the tears and sighed softly.

She thought of how He must have felt, thought of how she had been such a coward, she hadn't even faced Him, she had just left Him a note along with the collar...the tears started in earnest as she thought about how empty her life had been since that day.

"What's this, tears?" His voice startled her, she hadn't heard Him come in. "Now why are you crying, hmmm? Let's see if Wwe can make those tears go away and put a smile on that pretty face, shall Wwe?"

She swallowed hard and managed to whisper a barely audible, "Yes, please, my One and Only One."

She felt His weight on the bed next to her...then felt the cold, hard plastic of a vibrator being teased across her pussy. Her body arched towards it, reacting without her thought, and He pressed it into her waiting lips, working it in circles as He slid it inside of her and turned it on low. He bent and teased His tongue across a nipple ring and she gasped, His tongue sending a current up and down her body.

Then it was silent but for the soft hum of the vibrator. She could sense His body still next to hers, she could smell the faint scent of His soap and His shampoo. She then heard a sound familiar, but yet she couldn't make out what it was until she smelled the soft scent of sulphur, He had lit a match. But why would He be lighting matches, she thought to herself.

He could surely read her mind, because no sooner than that thought had crossed it, He spoke. "Wwe've wanted to try this and I decided tonight would be the night."

With His words came a burning sensation on her collarbone and she started slightly....wax! She could feel the smile crossing her lips and as it did, He laughed. She felt more wax dripping across her body, the burn causing her to start but not lasting very long at all...she felt herself relaxing as He dripped the candle over her, writing His name with the wax (He had told her what He was doing, telling her He was going to use His full name just so He could use more wax and making her laugh!)

Her body was shuddering softly against the vibrator, she was trying so hard to hold back but the more the wax relaxed her, the harder it was not to give in to the feelings deep inside of her. She heard Him blow out the candle and felt His hands smoothing over her body, peeling the wax off gently...felt His lips on her nipples, tongue teasing the ring upright and taut and she shuddered.

He whispered against her nipple, "Not yet, My little one, not yet" and He pulled gently on her nipple with His teeth. She gasped and fought the waves threatening to spill over, biting her lip to distract herself.

She felt Him shift and felt something pressing against her sore ass. She shifted slightly and raised her hips, suddenly feeling the tip of a huge dildo sliding into the raw pucker. She bit her lip again and willed her body to relax and let it all the way in, feeling Him pressing it harder and deeper into her darkness.

When He had it in as deep as it would go, He turned the vibrator up another notch and she felt Him rise. "Now, do NOT cum until I get back and tell you that you can!" and with that, He was gone again.

Her mind raced, she bit her lip, tasting blood as she did so, she couldn't let herself go, she knew this was a test. She knew that if she obeyed Him, He would see that she believed only in Him and that she would always trust Him. She thought about the death of her grandmother, the death of a beloved pet, sad songs, she kept her mind busy thinking thoughts that would keep her emotions low and keep her from focusing on the incredible sensations coursing through her body, anything to keep from cumming.

Just when she didn't think she could take it anymore, she felt His weight on the bed again.

She squirmed and whispered to Him, begging, "Please, Master, please, let me cum, please?" She fought against the vibrator, her ass tightly clenching the dildo, her lip bloody from her biting it to keep from cumming.

His voice was muffled as His lips closed around her nipple, but as soon as His words reached her ears, she obeyed, cumming hard against the vibrator and the dildo, her voice a soft scream filling the room as her body shook harder and harder. She clawed at the bedspread beneath her tied hands, clutching as her body rose above the bed. He tugged on the nipple ring, teasing His tongue across the sensitive tip of the nipple beneath the ring, knowing that as He did so, He was pushing her even further over the edge.

Her body was completely and totally in His command. As her scream intensified, she felt everything swirling around her and she lost track of time and space and everything else, surrendering to the heat within her and losing herself in the waves of orgasm. She couldn't see Him, couldn't hear Him, she was lost in herself, lost in the way her body was rising and falling, lost in the electricity that was flowing in her veins and making her entire being shake.

She shivered as her body began to come down...her senses coming back to her slowly as she realized that He was right there, still holding her, still stroking her cheek and whispering softly to her, realizing that even though she wasn't blindfolded anymore, she didn't really want to open her eyes, shaking her untied arms and curling her untied legs into a fetal position around herself.

"Well, hello there, I was beginning to wonder if you were going to join Me again or if you were going to keep on screaming and bucking!" He laughed and leaned to kiss her.

Her body was covered in sweat and He had pulled a blanket up close around her. His mouth was pressed against her ear as He whispered, "Rest, my pet, you'll need it for later," and as He spoke, she felt something going around her neck, felt and heard a snap and felt His weight again leave the bed.

She fell asleep with her hand around the beloved collar that He had once again placed around her neck, a smile on her face, her hair unbraided and floating around her like a soft blonde cloud.