A Second Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

It was about 4:00 pm when I was awakened by the sound of Laura stirring in the back of the house. I heard the toilet in the master bathroom flush so I was fairly sure she was awake. I quickly and quietly got up and went into the kitchen to make coffee. I was wearing a pair of shorts and standing at the sink washing my hands and filling the coffee pot with water when; I felt her behind me. Her arms snaked their way around my waist and rested one on my stomach and the other on my chest while; at the same time her breasts pressed firmly against my back as her smooth leg softly tangled itself in mine. From the way her breast were pressed against me; there was no mistaking that she wore no bra beneath the cotton shirt she was wearing. She kissed me on the back of my neck and it sent flurries of chills upon chills down my spine. Then as she stood on her toes; I felt her, ever so subtly, grind her pubic bone on my top of my ass and breathe, "Good Morning, Handsome!" into my ear.

Trying to fight the erection I knew would be very evident if I didn't stop this now, I turned sideways and loosening her grip; I laughed, then said, "Don't you mean Good Afternoon?", as I nervously dumped the water into the coffee maker.

Looking around for a moment, then giggling; Laura smiled and said, "I guess it is, isn't it?"

Then she yawned and said, "Wow! I slept so well in your bed. Thank you for letting me use it!"

I smiled and, brushing the soft part of her cheek with the back of my hand, said, "Anytime!" Then as an afterthought, I asked, "Has anyone ever told how beautiful you are when you first wake up?"

She smiled and put her hands over her face and giggled as she said, "Thank you but, has anyone ever told you that you need to get your vision checked?" as she leaned her face into my chest.

I stroked her hair for a moment, then pulled her away from me till we were face to face and said, "I've got a surprise for you!" She looked at me oddly and I grabbed her hand and said, "Come on!" Before we left the kitchen; I made her close her eyes. Then I led her down through the living room and down the hall to the front door. Once the front door was open; I said, "Surprise!"

When she opened her eyes and smiled and said, "You got a new car! Oh how nice!"

"Do you like it?" I asked.

"Oh Tom, I think it's beautiful!" she replied. I took her by the shoulders and, handing her the keys, said, "I'm glad, because it's yours!"

Her face went ashen, then immediately she shook her head and said, "No! No! I can't accept, No, I won't accept this!" then ran into the house.

"Laura, wait!" I yelled, and then took off after her. I ended up following her into my bedroom and I saw her gathering up her clothes and then turned like she was going toward the bathroom. I cut her off and said, "Will you wait a minute, please?"

"What do you think you're doing?" Laura asked, impatiently.

"What do you mean?" I asked. She glared at me and I saw a slight touch of the same fire in her eyes that I had seen earlier this weekend when she'd glared at Allison. I looked at her and said, "I'm trying to give you a gift?"

She dropped her clothes and crossed her arms and said, "Not you or any other man is going to buy me!"

This pissed me off so I decided to fight fire with fire. I got right in her face and pointed to the bed and, with as menacing a demeanor as I could muster up, growled, "You're going to sit your ass down right now and listen to what I have to say whether you like it or not!" She remained standing steadfast, almost defiantly so I yelled, "NOW!" When I did, she jumped then slowly made her way to sit down on the bed, watching me as if she were trying to avoid becoming my prey.

Then I backed up and stood far enough away from her to allow her to relax a little and said, "I'm sorry for yelling but I didn't know what else to do to get your attention!" She went to speak but I held up my hand silencing her and said, "Now, I don't know where you got the idea that you were trying to be bought and I don't care but that is not the case here. What I'm doing is helping someone who, not only saved my life less than twenty-four hours ago, but someone that I care very deeply about and don't want to see go without anything!" Then, from I still don't know where, tears began to silently rain down my face and after I said this; I sat down in the floor with my legs crossed and my head hung down.

The next thing I knew; two soft hands were holding my head on both sides of my face and lifting it up to look at Laura who, with tears in her eyes said, "I guess there's no denying how we truly feel about each other now, is there?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

She leaned down and kissed me tenderly on the lips then softly said, "I love you Tom McNeal!"

I leaned back stunned and said, "I've loved you since the moment I first layed eyes on you!"

She laughed and, with a sultry glide in her voice said "Well now what do you suppose we do about it then?"

I stood up, then and said, "You're the one with the principles about not getting involved with your students!"

She got a look of fear in her eyes and said, "That's not it Tom, at least that's not the real reason!"

"Well what is the real reason?" I asked, taking her hand.

She sat us down on the bed and, after taking a deep breath; she looked me in the eye and said, "Do you remember what I told about what happened to me when I was 13?"

"I sure do and I wish that had never happened to you!" I replied, my heart still literally aching at the thought.

She caressed my face with her hand and smiled, then said, "The reason I told you that is because I've been in love with you for a long time and I knew that we would eventually make love!" I started to speak but she put her finger to my lips to silence me and said, "Because of what happened when I was young I crawled into a shell and kept everyone I knew at arms length. But then you came into my life and, I don't know, I ended up drawing strength from you every time I was around you. The more I know about you; the stronger I became and I've grown to love you so very much!" Then she paused for a second, and then, looking me in the eye again, she said, "What I'm trying to say without babbling too much is; I'm still a virgin Tom and I can only give this to the man I plan on spending the rest of my life with!" Then she sat back and said, "If you're up to spending the rest of your life with me, then I'm all yours. If not; then I'll walk away right now!" The look she had in her eyes at that moment told me that either God had granted me a second chance at love, or Kate was up there in heaven looking out for me, or both. I tend to think it was a little of both. Because; before I could say anything else; Laura stood up and pulled her tee shirt over her head and threw it in the floor. Her breasts swung freely in front of me. I was mesmerized at their beauty. Her aureoles were about 2 inches in diameter and her nipples were a good half inch long, and as they jutted out proudly; I heard Laura giggle and say, "I've been told that my tits were hypnotic Tom but, I never believed it until now!" Snapping me out of the trance I'd fallen into; Laura put her arms around me, pressing her bare breasts against me while grinding her clothed pussy against my very hard cock, and said, "I love you baby and I want you to make love to me. Make me a woman Tom!" I swept her into my arms and gently layed her on the bed. I layed down beside her then threw my arms around her and pulled her body on top of mine. As our lips met; I felt the fire within her as she continued to hump and grind herself against my cock. Suddenly; she stood up and jerked her sweat pants down and kicked them off. Then, before I could say or do anything; she reached over and took hold of my shorts, pulling them off of me and freeing my hard cock from the confines of the shorts I was wearing.

The moment Laura saw my cock, sticking straight up; she took it in her hand and began to slowly stoke me. Then with her hand still on my cock; she looked at me smiling and said "I've seen this done in porn movies and I've always wanted to try it!"

In one motion; she began swallow my cock, taking all 9 inches down her throat, and when her nose nestled in my pubic hair I groaned, "Ahhhhh! Oh My GOD!!!!!" Then she pulled back up slowly and sensually taking her time. She repeated the process a couple more time before I had to make her stop. The warm velvety tightness of her throat almost had me cumming before I really wanted to.

I had Laura stand in front of me so I could look at her. Her pendulous tits, her smooth pussy and the round globes of her beautiful ass were the epitome of true femininity. I tried to pull her back down onto the bed but she had other plans. As she layed me back I tried to get her to let me eat that beautiful pussy but she said, "I've waited many years to have a cock inside of me and now that I've got your beautiful cock in my hand; I want it in my pussy now!" Hearing Laura talk dirty was turning me on and she could tell. Because as soon as she was finished talking; she swung her leg over me and climbed on the bed, with her pussy hovering just above the tip of my cock. Then without warning; she slammed her pussy down onto me in one motion then sat still. The look on her face showed excruciating pain. However; as the sheathing softness of her pussy walls began to relax around my cock, the look on her face began to return to the beautiful woman that she truly was.

She slowly rose up only a couple inches before she sat back down. I could tell that it was still hurting her somewhat but, before I knew it; she was rising up almost to the end of my cock before she would slowly sink back down on it. She layed down on top of me and, with her breast softly rubbing my chest and my hands holding the globes of her beautifully sculpted ass, she began a slow but steady rhythm. Soon she began to build up speed and then suddenly rolling over onto her back keeping me inside her; she looked up at me wantonly and said, "I want you to fuck me Tom. I want you to fuck me good and hard, baby!" I began to move in and out of her going slowly then building speed. "Oh! God yes! Fuck me, Tom. Yes, fuck the shit out of me..." she wailed, as I began to ram my cock into her with everything I had. "Yes! Oh yes that's it! Yes fuck me Baby. That's it! Oh God yes! I love you Tom!" she panted as we fucked.

I held on for as long as I could till Laura screamed, "OHHHH! GOD!!!! FUCK ME TOM, FUCK ME!!! YES!!!! YES!!! I'M CUMMIIIIIIIIINNNNGG! I WANT YOU TO CUM WITH ME....AHHHH.... CUM INSIDE ME......AHHHH!!!" As she said this; I felt my cock explode shooting gallons of sperm deep inside of her. Our bodies were as rigid as steel for only a few moments as the bliss of our simultaneous orgasms overtook us both. Together we simultaneously climaxed and felt what some call the temporary death.

Afterwards; we layed together still joined as we kissed softly but passionately. I knew I was going to need a little down time after that. So as my cock slowly softened then slipped out of her; she cooed and, still trying to catch her breath, said, "Thank you Tom!"

"For what?" I asked, smiling.

She smiled as she caressed my face with her hand and replied, "For being the kind of man I've always wanted, and for being the kind of lover I've always dreamed of!" We lay together till the edge of nightfall, communicating only through gesture, and passion. As we made love again; we took our time and explored one another's bodies, minds, hearts and souls. And in the afterglow of our love; we silently and, only by looking in one another's eyes, totally connected our hearts together.

"I never thought it could be so beautiful!" cooed Laura, as we lay naked entangled in each other.

I took a deep breath and gently hugged her next to me and said, "You're the one who's beautiful!"

She leaned forward and softly replied, "I never planned on falling in love with you, ya know! But now that I have; I promise you Tom that I'll never ever leave you and I'll be very good to you!" I knew, in the deepest, most secret reaches of my heart, that she meant every word she said.

And, with all that was holy, I took her into my arms and said, "My dearest darling; I love you and there's no way I could ever let you go. We're part of one another now. Where you go, I go......"

Epilogue

Three months later I got my degree. The band was signed to Atlantic records and the next day; Laura moved in with me. I even asked if Zoë wanted to use my spare bedroom until she graduated, and she did. The following spring; Laura and I were married, with the ceremony being performed on the beach by our house with Mike as my best man and Zoë was Laura's maid of honor. That was three years ago. Zoë graduated and is now teaching history herself. Laura gave birth to a little girl that she insisted we name Kate.

THE END