A Second Chance At Love

Story Info
Widower attorney meets a much younger woman.
17.8k words
4.66
281.3k
181
23

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/06/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers

This is a story of love, lust and second chances. If you liked "That Summer", I think you will like this story as well. It starts off a little slow, but stay with it as it contains enough sex for even the most prurient of interests. If there is interest, I will write part two, expanding the characters and adding a few new players. Gary

* * * * *

Chapter 1

Jim Lewis was finishing up his law degree at a large western university when his life changed for the better. He was 25 with rugged good looks; 6' 1" 190 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes and a two-inch scar across his chin from an errant lacrosse stick. He always said the scar gave him character.

In spite of his chosen field, Jim was basically a shy and unassuming guy. His shyness made him uncomfortable around women and therefore he didn't date much. It wasn't for a lack of opportunity. In fact, women seemed to like his shyness and quiet nature.

Sally was a pretty girl, 5' 5" with brown hair and blue eyes. She was an undergraduate, in her junior year, working on her degree in elementary education. Sally was passionate about her career choice and wanted to change the world, one child at a time if necessary.

Jim and Sally met at a fraternity party when a mutual friend introduced them.

Jim was immediately taken with Sally's beauty and intelligence. From the minute they were introduced, Jim knew that there was something special about Sally. He felt very comfortable around her with no need to impress. They were inseparable and dated for the rest of the school year. The day Jim graduated, he gave Sally a ring and asked her to marry him. He was in heaven when she said yes.

A year later, they were a happily married couple, he a green lawyer in a large firm and she a student teacher at a small elementary school. Life was good for them both. They worked hard, struggling, like all young couples, to make ends meet. But these were good times; both had their causes and were passionate in their work.

Sally and Jim's sex life was good if not spectacular. Jim was not very experienced sexually but wanted to try new and different things but Sally's upbringing would never allow her to really let go. Jim accepted Sally's reluctance and convinced himself that it didn't matter; he loved her with all his heart.

Children were definitely in their plans. However, they had agreed that they would wait until they were established and had the things they needed to make a comfortable home. There was plenty of time to start a family.

Jim was 34 and Sally 29 when they began to try to have children. Jim was established in his law firm and had a bright future. Sally was tenured in her elementary school. They had a pretty house with two acres of ground in a quiet neighborhood. It was a perfect time for them to start their family.

Unfortunately life sometimes has a way of changing plans. They tried to get pregnant for a year before they went for help. Sally had a battery of tests and Jim went through the embarrassment of having his sperm count tested. Jim's results came back fine; Sally's were less encouraging. There was something suspicious in the test results that required further investigation.

Sally went for another round of tests and waited a long week for the results. There is no way to describe the shock for both of them when the doctor said that Sally had cancer. As a result Sally would never be able to have children. Their immediate thoughts focused on the fact that Sally couldn't get pregnant and that they would never have the children they desperately wanted. They were feeling sorry for themselves, naively thinking that Sally could be treated for the cancer. That thought would haunt Jim for years.

After a long and torturous year of radiation and chemotherapy, Sally succumbed to her disease, leaving Jim a shocked and angry widower at 35 years old.

Jim went into a dark shell, blocking out friends and family, refusing to show emotions or let anyone get close anymore. He threw himself into his work, working 16-hour days, becoming a highly skilled and aggressive attorney. He was rewarded richly and at 38 became the youngest full partner that his law firm had ever made.

To the outside world, Jim was a bright successful attorney with everything going for him. However, inside he died with Sally. He hid his emotions, blocking out both joy and sadness, isolating himself in a world of darkness. He never dated, his job taking most of his time. The day that he made full partner should have been one of the greatest days of his life. Instead, he went home and drank himself into a drunken stupor, alone.

Chapter 2

It was going to be another 16-hour day for Jim, meetings, depositions and constant phone calls.

Jim was hurrying down the hall when he turned the corner and ran directly into a girl carrying a stack of legal files. When they collided, the files went up into the air, scattering all over the floor. The young lady flew backwards, hitting hard on her rump.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Jim said hurrying to help the girl from the floor. At first he didn't even notice her as he rushed to help pick up the paper scattered all over the place. He was squatting putting papers back in a folder when he looked up to see the prettiest blue eyes he had ever seen in his life.

Jenny was more concerned about getting the right papers back in the proper folder then she was the man that had knocked her down. When she looked up and saw Jim looking at her, she stopped for a moment. She knew who Jim was, she had seen him around the building but she had never really paid much attention to him. He was attractive but she was more interested in guys her own age. The rumor around the office was that he was a loner, maybe a little ruthless but an excellent attorney. She also knew that he had lost his wife several years before.

"I'm so sorry," Jim mumbled again as he gazed into those deep blue eyes. All of a sudden, he felt like a kid again. He felt his breath quicken and his palms begin to sweat. God, he had been in high-pressure trials where there were millions of dollars at stake and he had not broken into a sweat. Yet, one look at this young girl and he began to sweat.

"I know, you said that," Jenny smiled back at him.

"Are you all right?" Jim asked with concern.

She held his gaze for a moment before bending to reach down and retrieve a paper in front of her. "Yes I'm fine," she answered not wanting to say that her butt hurt.

Jim's breath caught in his throat as his eyes wandered to the open top of her blouse. He could see all the way down to her braless breasts, swinging freely inside her top. The large stiff nipples looked like pencil erasers. Suddenly his face colored in embarrassment as Jenny looked up and caught his gaze. She smiled again and tried to take the papers that Jim held in his frozen hand.

"Uh...well, uh...I guess I...uh, had better get to my meeting," Jim stammered like a nervous teenager.

"Yes you better, wouldn't want to keep your clients waiting," Jenny said, doing nothing to prevent Jim's eyes from quickly looking down her blouse one more time before they both stood. "Can I have my papers back please?" Jenny said, tugging on the papers.

Jim didn't realize that he was still holding the papers in his hand. "Oh God, yes, sorry, I didn't uh...well, I'm sorry," Jim said totally flustered. Feeling like a fool, he turned and hurried to his meeting.

Jenny watched Jim walk away leaving his own stack of papers on the floor. She smiled and shook her head as she watched the big corporate attorney who had gotten flustered like a schoolboy. She thought it was sweet; too bad he was so much older.

Jenny Bradford had worked for the company for just under a year. She was interning as a legal aid while she worked on her law degree. Jenny was 22, with blond hair and beautiful blue eyes. She had slightly oversized breasts for her 5' 6" frame with a well-rounded ass. She thought her breasts were too big but she liked her rear. It was well proportioned and looked great in tight skirts or slacks. Guys seemed to like both and she knew it. Jenny felt that she was oversexed, wanting or needing sex just about every day. She was a sexually liberated woman, bright and articulate with just a bit of a temper.

When Jim reached his meeting, he realized that he had forgotten his papers. However, he decided to go without them, afraid to face the young woman whose name he didn't even know. Yet, he sat through the long meeting thinking of nothing but her. Several times he had to ask his client to repeat their question. He was not earning his money today.

At 5:15 there was a knock on Jim's office door. He looked up and saw the girl from the hallway standing in his doorway.

"You forgot something Mr. Lewis," Jenny said with a smile and walked in with Jim's files.

"Oh yes, thank you, I was wondering where those files had gotten to," Jim lied.

"I'm Jenny Bradford, I work in the Legal Aid Department downstairs," Jenny said, walking boldly over to his desk and holding her hand out.

"Oh I'm sorry," Jim said, standing to take Jenny's hand. "I'm Jim Lewis," Jim said feeling flustered at the presents of this young woman.

"I know," Jenny smiled.

"Yes of course," Jim said remembering that she had just called him Mr. Lewis.

"Won't you have a seat?" Jim said sitting back down and pointing to a chair in front of his desk.

Jenny sat down, laying the files on the desk. As she sat back in the chair, she crossed her legs, giving Jim quite a view of her nylon-covered thigh. Jenny wore nylons because the company required it. She detested pantyhose so if she had to wear them, she would wear the thigh high type. She saw Jim's eyes quickly move to her thigh.

Jim sat nervously behind his desk. He tried to avoid looking at the young woman's legs but it was impossible. His eyes were drawn to where her skirt pulled up, revealing the lacy tops of her thigh highs. It had been a long time since he felt this kind of stirring in his lower region. Yet, he knew he had to control himself; she was just a young girl, almost young enough to be his daughter.

"Mr. Lewis?"

Jim heard his name and looked up into those eyes again. "Oh, I'm sorry," he apologized as his face colored. "It seems like I'm always saying that to you. Please, what did you say, I was thinking of a big case that I'm handling."

Right Jenny thought, a big case of something. "I said, you have a great view of the city from this office. Jenny stood up and walked over to the floor to ceiling window, gazing out onto the city shadowed by the setting sun.

"Yes, yes it is, I don't get a lot of time to enjoy it thought," Jim answered watching the pretty blond standing at the window looking out. God she was gorgeous Jim thought as he saw her bend forward slightly and look down at the street. Suddenly he realized that he could see through her thin summer dress. The setting sun was making it look like she was almost naked. He already knew that she didn't have a bra on but he couldn't see any panty line either. Jim felt his cock begin to harden in his pants. When she turned around, Jim felt his mouth go dry, as he looked at the outline of her body under her dress.

"Well, I guess I had better get going, a hot date tonight," Jenny said and smiled sweetly.

"Yes, yes, thanks for bringing my files back miss...uh miss...I'm sorry I forgot your name?"

"Miss. Bradford, but you can call me Jenny."

"Thank you...uh...Jenny."

Jim's hands were shaking as he picked up the files, trying to get his mind back on his work.

Chapter 3

Jenny heard the doorbell and went to answer it. She stopped once at the hall mirror to check her appearance. She was wearing a tight white dress, cut low in the front and short on the thighs. All of her exposed body parts were a deep tan from lots of time in the sun. She wore just a hint of perfume and a gold and diamond tennis bracelet. Under her dress she was naked. No since wasting a lot of time with that tonight.

Jenny had plenty of boyfriends; most were good for one thing. However that was one thing she needed badly tonight. Her flirting with Jim Lewis today, surprisingly, had worked her up quite a bit. She could feel her pussy juice already dripping down her legs.

"Hi, Rick," Jenny said to her date as she opened the door and saw him standing there smiling broadly.

Rick stepped into the room and wrapped his arms around Jenny. "Hey baby, you ready for me tonight?"

"More than ready lover but let's eat first," Jenny said and lifted up to kiss Rick's lips.

"I'd rather eat you first," Rick responded.

Jenny felt her pussy quiver when his tongue entered her mouth and his hands went to her soft ass cheeks. Her hips automatically pushed into Rich's groin. She could feel him getting hard already. That's what she loved about Rick; he could get a hard on at the drop of a hat and fuck for hours. However, Rick was no genius, he was a college jock that got by on a football scholarship. He was just what the doctor ordered for Jenny tonight.

Rick pulled Jenny's soft body into his as his tongue dueled with hers. He slowly pulled her dress up in back until he could get his hands on her bare ass. He heard her moan as his hands separated and kneaded her cheeks, his fingers working lower until he could feel the wet lips of her shaved pussy. God this woman was hot he thought.

"Oh God," Jenny moaned as Rick walked her backward toward the sofa. "Dinner will get cold," Jenny said feebly.

Rick pushed Jenny down on the sofa and dropped to his knees pushing her legs up in the air. "My dinner is already here." His eyes were filled with lust as he gazed down on her already swollen pussy. He could see her sweet juice running from her tight little hole.

"Oh Rick," Jenny said as she spread her legs wide and threw her head back on the sofa.

Rick began to kiss down Jenny's soft thighs, stopping occasionally to bite here and there. His tongue licked a wet path down one thigh and up the other, teasing his lover to distraction.

"Oh God Rick, eat me baby," Jenny breathed and grabbed her lover's hair in an attempt to pull him to her drooling pussy.

"Does my little Jenny want my mouth on her pussy?" Rick teased.

"Yes."

"Beg me baby, beg Rick to eat you," Rick said, knowing what Jenny liked.

"Please baby, please eat me, oh God I need that tongue," Jenny pleaded, pulling on her lover's head again. "Ohhhhhh," she moaned as Rick's tongue found her swollen pussy. Her hips pushed up into his face as his tongue went deep into her. "Yes, yes, eat my cunt baby, that's it, you are sooooo goood," Jenny slurred, her body already beginning to shake.

Rick sucked and licked Jenny's sloppy pussy, feeling her thighs squeeze his head.

"That's it, that's it, oh God I'm going to...to...yes oh I'm cummmmmiiinnngggg!!!" Jenny screamed as an intense climax swept through her body. Her eyes were closed tight as legs quivered in pleasure. All of the build up passion of the day was being drained into her lovers willing mouth.

It normally took Jenny a bit longer to climax but tonight she was hotter then she could remember. As soon as she got home she had called Rick to see if he was available. Luckily she caught him, as he was just about ready to go out with the boys. She knew he would always cancel a night with the boys for her. She was so glad he was here now.

Rick didn't let Jenny up until he had sucked her pussy to another climax, drinking his fill of her sweet juices.

When Jenny finally pushed him away, he sat back on his hunches and smiled a "cat that just ate the canary" smile. Jenny smiled back, reaching down to pull him up to kiss her lips. She tasted her own pussy on his wet lips then used her tongue to lick his cheeks. She moaned when Rick reached up and pulled the straps of her dress over her shoulder, freeing her large breasts.

Rick bent and began to suck one large nipple into his mouth, his hands reaching for the zipper of his pants.

"Dinner is getting...oh...oh God...cold baby," Jenny moaned as Rick sucked and bit her sensitive nipples. She could feel him working to get his hard dick out of his pants.

"I told you that I have my dinner. Dinner can wait," Rick said, his eyes filled with need as he pulled back and began to unbuckle his pants. He stood and let them drop and then pushed his underwear down, freeing his pulsing cock.

Jenny gasped and forgot all about dinner as she saw the dripping cock throbbing between her lover's legs. "Oh God," she moaned as she looked at Rick's long cock with its swollen purple head, his large balls swing back and forth. She adored Rick's cock and the way he could use it to please her.

Rick knelt and placed his cock at the entrance of her more than ready pussy. He smiled as he rubbed the head over her swollen lips, still teasing her. He saw her clear pussy juice cover the head and hang in silvery strings between her lips and his cock.


"Please fuck me," Jenny moaned.

"All right but I thought you wanted dinner," Rick teased. He pushed his cock between the lips until about half the head was inside then quickly pulled out. He listened to Jenny's pleading moan, his own excitement growing beyond his own endurance.

Both lovers moaned as Rick slowly slid his cock into Jenny's overheated pussy. Inch by inch the hard shaft moved into the wet and willing cunt until Rick was buried deep within his lover. Within seconds, he was pounding his cock in and out of her, no longer able to hold back.

Jenny's hips were pushing up as her hands reached over her head and grabbed the back of the sofa for leverage. Her teeth were pushed together, her face a mask of pleasure as her breath hissed out of her mouth.

The room was quickly filed with moans and the slapping sounds of sex as the two lovers grunted in pleasure.

"Oh baby, your pussy is sucking my cum right out of me," Rick moaned, his hips moving rapidly.

"Good baby, cum, cum in my hot cunt," Jenny moaned, delirious with excitement. She was rapidly losing control herself.

"Here it comes baby, oh God, ahhhhhhh!!!" Rick said as his cock throbbed and began to pour his cum into Jenny's pussy.

"Oh God, yes, cum baby cum in me, ohhhhh yesssss!!! Jenny screamed again and began her third climax of the night. Rick had only been in the house for thirty minutes.

Jenny and Rick finally ate their cold dinner an hour later. Rick stayed until he had fucked Jenny twice more before leaving her a very satisfied lady.

Chapter 4

Jim smiled when he saw Jenny walk into his office the following morning. She brought him another folder she said that she had missed yesterday. He was a lot more relaxed then he had been yesterday. He knew that he had been silly, acting like kid that had never been on a date before. Still when he asked her to sit down and got her a cup of coffee, he became nervous all over again. He could smell her perfume and almost feel an electrical charge in the room. He watched her cross her sexy legs once again, showing her tanned thighs. This time he resolved to keep his eyes on her face but it was a difficult challenge--did he look at her beautiful face or sexy legs?

"So you are in your first year of law school?" Jim asked lamely.

"Yes, I want to eventually go into contract law, so I figured a job here would be a good place to start. They have been great about my hours. It seems like a nice place to work."

"I think it's a wonderful place to work. This is an excellent firm, you can learn a lot here."

"I know and I have been told that you are one of the best," Jenny said sincerely.

Jim's face flushed red. "Well, I have been doing it for a long time."

"Would you mind if I stopped by sometime and asked you some questions?" Jenny said and then added, "If it doesn't bother you."

rgjohn
rgjohn
11,551 Followers