A Second Chance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kris reached down and teased the head of his cock with her thumb, and Matt gasped at the sensation. His cock shaft twitched, precum coating the slit. She hunched over, licking the juice off its swollen head before wrapping her red lips around it. Matt closed his eyes and raked his fingernails over her back. She moaned in response, and the vibration pulsed through his erect cock.

It was the biggest cock Kris had ever had her lips around. She knew she never be able to get it all in her mouth but she wanted more. Her saliva dripped around it as she bobbed her head up and down. With one hand she cupped his balls and rolled them between her fingers. The other grabbed his rock hard cock and stroked it hard. Her pussy began to ache to fill by this cock.

"Oh, baby," he whimpered and leaned back when she took more into her mouth, tongue twirling around its head. Her warm mouth enveloped him perfectly, and he could feel a trail of spit trickling down over his balls.

Her breasts brushed against Matt's legs as she devoured his cock, her hard nipples teasing him. He ran his hands through her hair. His cock pulsated against her tongue, his toes curling when her warm hand cupped his sac.

"Fuck," he whispered, leaning back.

Kris lifted her head and smiled, "Feels good?" and she placed her lips around the tip.

Matt felt his balls tingle and he could have filled her mouth with his cum right then. He fought the urge. He wanted to make love to her tonight, true love making and he wanted to now.

He pushed her onto her back before hovering over her and assaulting her lips in a passionate kiss. He grunted when she wrapped her arms around his shoulders, fingernails digging into his upper back. His entire body tensed, his throbbing cock pinned between their bodies. She squirmed as he leaked onto her stomach.

Again he leaned back and grabbing her hips, he turned her over onto her knees. On cue, she rested her elbows on the mattress, lifting her ass into the air. He licked each cheek before spreading them and letting his thumb tease her tighter entrance. Kris groaned pleadingly, and he could see pussy juice trickling down her left thigh. He wanted to tease her, but he couldn't. Not tonight. It was not the time and place.

So he got on his knees, grabbed the base of his cock and slid it into her pussy. He had to grab Kris' hips to keep her still, as her body jerked forward when he sank into her. Her walls instantly grabbed his cock, her hips thrusting back against him. Matt watched his length disappear between her warm pussy lips, each thrust coating him in more juice.

Kris' pussy had never felt so full. It seemed stretched to the limit but it never felt so good. "Oh God, it's so fuckin' big," she moaned.

Matt watched Kris grab the sheets, her knuckles turning white. She whimpered and tossed her head back, sweat-drenched hair splaying over her back. Matt groaned as her insides squeezed and massaged him. His balls slapped against her clit each time their hips met.

"Oh, God! I'm cumming" she called out, arching her back and gritting her teeth.

Watching her writhe and convulse, he grabbed her ass cheeks and shoved his cock into her again. She moaned, "Fuck, it feels so good!" Looking over her shoulder, she pushed against him. "Cum for me. Fill me with your cum."

His cock seemed to explode. He arched his back while pushing her hips down on to him. His head rolled and yelled, "Oh fuck, babe. Oh fuck!" She felt his hot cum fill her up and spill out around his cock. To her own surprise, she came again.

"Oh God, Matt," Kris groaned.

He pushed hard into her as she pressed her hips into his. The walls of her pussy contracted and squeezed as she rode out her orgasm. She milked him as he filled her up. Then finally she relaxed on the bed. Kris opened her eyes and looked back into Matt's. He leaned down and kissed her, long slow, gentle.

Later she rested her head on his chest. His hand stroked up and down her back, softly tracing her spine. Her hand was stroking his limp cock, slowly, softly.

"Like I said before you are making this much too easy." Matt said.

"I'm trying to make it difficult but I don't seem to be doing very well, am I? Maybe we should try again?"

12