A Second Chance Ch. 06

Story Info
Another step.
6.1k words
4.8
18.2k
7

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Dad how was it?" Kelly, Matt's daughter asked as he came through the front door.

Matt set down his bags. "Not even a hello or I missed you?"

"Sorry, Dad." She gave him a hug. "I'm glad you're home. Did you have a good time?"

"Yes, yes I did." He reached into his wallet. "Remember the $10 you gave me? Here it is back."

Kelly looked disappointed.

"And here's $90 more, your winnings."

Kelly hugged her Dad again. "Wow! Thanks, Dad."

"Look, I'm going upstairs and change. I want to put my things away too. Order a pizza, your choice. Yes, I'll pay. Then I'll tell you all about the trip."

The two sat at the kitchen table and Matt told her all about the trip. He told her about the restaurants, the shows, and the lights. He told how well their presentation went and that they won an award. He even showed her the money he won in the casino. As a special treat, he gave her a Hard Rock Café shirt. She asked him to get her one, as she wanted to wear it to school.

"And that's about it," he said, finishing his last slice.

"No its not, Dad," Kelly said.

"What I'd leave out?" Matt was pretty sure what the answer would be.

"You and Kris? How did that go?" Kelly leaned forward on her elbows.

Matt laughed. "Oh that. I'd say it went very well. I think I'll be seeing more of her outside of work. We got along very well. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, Dad. I think Kris would be great for you."

Matt took his daughter's hand. "You really like Kris, don't you? And you want this to work out. I don't know if it will and we going to take it slow. All I can say is the cat's alive."

They both laughed.

"Good morning, Miss Walker."

"Good morning, Mr. Crosby."

"It's good to be back," Matt said standing in the door between their rooms at school. "Hope you slept well."

"Yes," answered Kris. "Very well."

What could she tell him, the truth? That last night she couldn't get to sleep and when she did, it was fitful and short. After almost ten years sleeping alone, after just 3 nights with Matt, her bed felt so empty. She wanted his arms around her, the warmth of his body next to her. She missed his snoring, which wasn't bad. Around 3AM, her pussy missed him too. She tried to take care of that need but she only ended up frustrated.

This was something she hadn't foreseen. She told herself the feeling would take care of itself. It was just a reaction to the excitement and the emotion of the weekend and it would pass. Strangely enough, she didn't want it too.

The day passed very slowly for Kris. Matt couldn't eat lunch with her, as he had to attend some meeting or something. So she sat at her desk alone and ate her lunch. She found her mind wandering.

"Hey, Kris. How was it?" Marge Leclerc, the 4th grade teacher walked into the room. She startled Kris.

"Oh, it was fine."

"Come on, you can tell me. What was Vegas like?"

Kris told her somethings that happened but kept it focused on the presentation. She told her about the award and such.

Marge slid around the desk. "What about you and Matt?"

"Marge, Matt and I are just good friends, that's all. He did his thing and I did mine. He likes to gamble and I don't. Sure we went out to dinner and saw a show but that's all."

Marge looked disappointed. "You must know that some people think you two have something going. There is even some talk about this trip milling around the teacher's room. Look you can tell me."

Kris laughed. "Let them talk. I'll never tell. Besides what happens in Vegas..." She held her hands out to the side. Both women laughed.

At the end of the day, Kris walked over to Matt's desk.

"Long day?" he asked.

"You have no idea," she answered and sat on the corner of the desk. She crossed her legs.

She looked so good. Matt wanted to kiss her and then take her right there. He looked at her legs and smiled. "Yeah, it was tough. It must be jet lag."

Kris swung her leg. "Yeah, that's it, jet lag. Do you know any cure for it?"

He stood up. "I heard going to bed early was one cure, Miss Walker" He rested his hand on her knee.

His touch made her tingle. "And what's the other, Mr. Crosby?"

"This." With that he kissed her and her mouth yielded to him. The kiss was passionate and as they broke it, Kris had bitten his lip lightly as they pulled apart.

"Wow, this is going to be harder than I thought," Matt said as they leaned their heads together.

"Matt, I don't want to spend another night alone without you. I didn't sleep at all last night. I guess I waited too long and now I'm trying to make up for lost time."

"Do you want to move in with Kelly and me?" Matt asked.

"I don't know." Kris answered truthfully.

"Look, let's both of us ask Kelly if she is okay with it. If she is, then you can move in this weekend. We can take Kelly out for dinner and talk it over. I think she is free tomorrow night. Hey, you waited this long, what's a few more nights?"

"Matt, I'm worried about what people might think. You know here and out in the community." Matt could see it in her face.

"Hey, we're both adults, single. I don't care what they think. There are some people in this building who are having affairs. Right here in this building. You know that. Let them talk." With that he kissed her again.

"Baby, I need you right now." Kris put her hands on his ass and pulled him tight. She breathed heavily into his ear. She began to grind into him.

"Kris, this is crazy," Matt mumbled.

Kris pushed him away. "I know. In my mind it wasn't suppose to be like this but I can't help it."

"Look, let's finish up here then I'll go over to your place. OK?"

Kris went back to her room and got her lessons ready for tomorrow. She left before Matt and hurried to her apartment. Matt arrived about 30 minutes later.

Kris' apartment was small, a studio one. She didn't have much in the way of furniture. If she decided to move in, she wouldn't have a lot to move. Matt was glad because all he had was his truck. She was standing over by the kitchen sink when got there. He walked quickly over to her.

There were no preliminaries, no finesse. Matt kissed her hard as his hands pulled her blouse out of her skirt. They moved quickly to the buttons and began to undo them.

Kris responded in kind. Her hands deftly undoing his buttons and then pulling his shirt off as he did the same to her. Her hands rubbed his chest and her thumbs gazed his nipples.

Matt snapped the front of her bra and her breasts fell free. Her nipples were already hard as he lowered his head to them. He sucked on one hard as he pinched the other, causing Kris to moan and squirm. The feeling went straight to her pussy making her clench it.

She had one thing on her mind now. Frantically, she fumbled with his belt. Undoing it, she unzipped him and reached inside. It was already hard and erect. She grasped it and groaned. Kris rose up on her toes. She wanted it so badly.

"Fuck me, Matt, fuck me now," she moaned into his ear. She bit on his earlobe and tugged it.

He spun her around and pushed her face down onto the table. The cool top stung her wet nipples. He pushed his leg between her, forcing her wider. He pushed her skirt up around her waist, exposing her panties. Using both hands, he ripped them off her. Kris moved her ass towards him.

Matt grabbed her cheeks and spread them, opening her even wider. Her lips were wet and swollen; her pussy invited him to fuck her. He grabbed his cock and rubbed it up and down her crack using her wetness.

Kris was beside herself with lust. "Put it in me. Fuck me with your big cock," she pleaded. "I need it."

He positioned his cock at the beginning of her opening and began to enter her. Kris couldn't wait and slammed herself against him taking the entire length. She gripped the edge of the table as she cried out. "Oh God, yes. It's so fucking big! Oh fuck!"

Matt grabbed her skirt that was bunched at waist and began to thrust in and out. There was no gentleness as he slapped against her.

Kris moaned over and over. "Fuck me, fuck me." She rose off the tabletop and used one hand to pinch her nipple. The feelings became overwhelming. Tossing her head back, she yelled out, " Fuck, yes! I'm cumming. Oh God!" Her orgasm struck like a tidal wave washing over her body.

The intense of it caused Matt to lose control. He came along with her with an equally overwhelming orgasm. "Oh God, yes, babe!"

Kris felt all rubbery legged as she collapsed in the chair. Matt leaned against the counter, panting, and his pants around his ankles, and his cock shiny from their lovemaking.

"My God, Kris, you were amazing!"

"You weren't too bad yourself. Good thing we waited until we got here." Kris looked down and then over to Matt. "We look quite the sight."

He bent down and pulled up his pants. "I should be going, you know. Kelly will be home now."

"Can't you stay? We could have Chinese and watch an old movie." From her tone and look in her eyes, Matt understood.

"You call in the order and I'll go pick it up."

"Great. I'll call Kelly for you too," Kris said. "Thank you."

Matt returned to find Kris had showered and put on a robe. "I called Kelly and she is all set. She'll have the left over pizza. Also she can go out to dinner tomorrow. I said we take her to her favorite place."

"The Olive Garden, right?" Matt said putting down the food.

"Yes," Kris answered. "I also said you'd be home after 10. There is a William Powell, Myrna Loy movie on at 8. I thought we watch it."

They ate their food then settled in for movie. Kris snuggled up close on the couch, pulling her legs under her. Matt put his arm around her and held her. "This is nice," Kris said.

About halfway through the movie, Matt realized that Kris was asleep, lying here next to him. He smiled. "So much for jet lag," he thought.

As the movie ended, Matt whispered, "Kris, wake up. I have to go."

She snuggled closer.

"Come on, Kris, wake up. That's it." She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

Matt helped her to her feet and hugged her. He could feel that she was naked under the robe. She wasn't making this easier. He kissed her lightly on the lips. "Good night, I'll see you tomorrow."

He turned to go then stopped. He turned around and hugged her again. "Did I ever tell you that I love you?"

As she climbed into bed, Kris removed her robe. The sheets felt cool against her naked body. She'd have no trouble sleeping tonight.

"This is really nice, Dad, Kris," Kelly said. "So what's the occasion? It's not anyone's birthday."

"No, it's not," Matt said. "But we need your input into something important."

"Okay, go ahead."

Matt looked at Kris and she nodded. "All right. It seems that I took the chance you wanted me to and it seems that Kris and I really hit it off. We learned a lot about each other in Vegas and, you know, we have always been friends. And your mother..."

"Oh, Matt, let me," Kris interrupted. "Kelly, I love your father, always have. He told me he loves me. So he asked me if I wanted to move in with him...and you too. It is very important that we know how you feel about it."

"Let me get this straight. You and my dad are in love and he wants you to live at our house. Kris will be living with us, just like a family. I assume she'll be sleeping in your room, Dad."

"Kelly!" Matt said tersely.

"Sorry," Kelly said. "I think it is a great idea." Turning to Kris, Kelly said, "When will you start?"

It seemed the rest of the evening was spent with Kris and Kelly talking about how exciting it was going to be. When Matt brought up that he expected Kelly to respect and listen to Kris, Kelly told him that of course she would. She told him not to worry, that she would do everything to make it work.

Matt dropped Kris off first. "See you tomorrow." And then headed home with Kelly.

Upon arriving at home, Matt told Kelly he had to talk about something with her. They sat down at the kitchen table, "Kel, I really want this to work. I think this is the real thing."

"I know, Dad, and you know something, so do I."

"There is something else you need to know. I'm thinking about asking Kris to marry me. How do you feel free about her being your new mother?"

"Wow! I thought you said you were going to take this slow. Now you want to marry her? What happened in Vegas?"

"We found out we love each other, that's all."

"Dad, I think it's a great idea and since mom died I thought that Kris would be perfect for us. Now that it might come true, I'm not sure."

"Why? You just said she be perfect."

Kelly shook her head. "I don't know. This is a lot more, er, difficult than I thought. When are you planning on asking her?"

"Maybe Saturday, at the earliest. Also I want to give her your grandmother's ring, if it is alright with you?"

"That's fine. Can I sleep on it and tell you tomorrow?"

"Okay."

"I tell you tomorrow morning. Night, Dad." Kelly hugged him and then kissed him on the cheek. "I love you, Dad."

Matt sat quietly at the table. Kelly hadn't done that in quite awhile. It made him feel good.

Matt tiptoed up behind Kris who was writing out today's lesson on the board. He hugged her. "Good morning."

"Matt!" she yelled. "You almost gave me a heart attack!"

He laughed. "I can think of much better ways to do that. So are we all set for moving?"

"Yes," replied Kris after catching her breath. "I started packing last night. There really isn't that much to move. I talked to the landlord and he has no problem with me leaving before the end of the month. Also I asked him if he wanted some of my furniture. He's stopping by tonight.

"That's great. I would like you to keep the kitchen table and chairs. I think it can replace the set we have. If it is all right with you?"

"No problem. I would like to ask one favor though."

"Go ahead, ask."

"I'd like to keep my bedroom set and use it. It's a long story but I bought it after the divorce and a girl likes to have her own bed. Do you know what I mean?" Kris straightened his tie as she spoke.

"I think so but it's no problem. Hey, isn't that a king size bed?" Matt asked.

"Yes, it is. Why?" she replied.

"Well that's pretty big and I don't know if I want you that far away from me."

Kris smiled. "Just think as it being more room to play on."

The bell rang and they could hear the children coming. Kris gave him a quick kiss. "See you at lunch."

Kris stood in the center of the master bedroom and looked around. Her set fit the room perfectly. She never was able to see how it would look because she never had a bedroom like this one. Her apartment was way too small and the house Billy and she had wasn't big either. She bought this set after her divorce from him. She found out that he brought other women into their bed and she wanted nothing to do with it. She couldn't explain it to Matt that she didn't want to sleep in Susan's bed either. Susan and Matt had made love there and there were memories there. She wanted their own memories and they would be great ones. Not just in here but throughout the house where they would be together. Her dream was coming true. She began to cry.

"How do you like it, Kris?" Matt said entering the room. "You're all moved in."

Kris turned her back to him.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He put his arm around her. "Are you crying? I must be quite the guy. I make you cry in Vegas then I make you cry here. Are you sure you want to do this?"

Kris turned and hugged him. "More than anything else I've ever done. You have made me so happy. I just can't believe this is happening. It is all happening very fast though."

"Kris, when you know it is right, you go ahead. I know this is right. More than anything I felt before, this is right."

Kris buried her face in his shoulder as he held her.

"Why don't take a shower and get yourself ready. I'm taking you out to dinner. Some place special. We're going to celebrate."

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"It's a surprise," he answered. "Now get going."

Kris stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her. She padded across the deep carpet feeling it between her toes. Entering the large walk-in closet, she looked around. She had spent most of the day arraigning her clothes while Matt and a couple of friends help move her stuff. She didn't realize that she had so much clothing until she began unpacking it. It seemed she liked nice clothing. She did buy 3 dresses in Vegas. Technically only 2 as Matt pick out the white one.

She held the white dress in front of her. Should she dare to wear it tonight? Just thinking about it made her body tingle. Matt didn't say where they were going; only it was a surprise. If she wore this and it was some conservative place, it might be a little too much. She wanted to look good but not over the top. She put the dress back.

She picked out a green one. She had bought this one online through the same store in Vegas as the others. She had worn it for a girls' night out with some of her teacher friends. It turned some heads as it fit her tight and the low neckline showed off her breasts very well. Unlike the white one, she could wear panties under it. So it was the green one with a string of pearls and pearl earrings. She was pleased with her choice.

Matt was pleased with her choice along with Kelly and a boy friend who was visiting the house. "Man, do you look good. How many of those dresses do you have?" Matt asked as he helped her into his truck. "I think I may have a rival," he said pointing to the boy.

"A girl should have some secrets and besides, having a rival might keep you on your toes." Kris smiled.

He placed his hand on her knee. "You won't need a rival to keep me on my toes. You're doing that all by yourself."

During the drive, they talked about the day and the move. It was so comfortable and easy, like they had done this all their life. She slid over next to him and rested her hand on his thigh. "Where are we going?" she asked.

"A little restaurant I heard about. They are supposed to have great food, a fantastic wine list, and three-piece combo for dancing. You do like to dance? I remember you did."

"I used to love it," she answered honestly. "But I haven't danced for a long time. Actually I can't remember the last time."

The meal, the wine was perfect. They talked and laughed about inconsequential things from books to music to movies. At one point, Kris found herself just smiling at him. As she finished her dessert, she realized that she hadn't had such an evening in a very long time. It was so different than being in Vegas.

The music began. "Dance with me," Matt whispered. He took her hand and guided her to the small wooden dance floor. He held her gently, his right hand placed correctly in the small of her back. Kris realized immediately that he was a sensational dancer, gliding effortlessly across the small space.

"Where did you learn to dance like this?" Kris asked him.

"High School football. The coach thought it helped our footwork. It did help us meet girls." Matt laughed.

Several other couples joined them on the floor. Matt held her closer, his mouth against her ear, his left arm pressing lightly against the side of her breast. "You are so graceful," he said, rubbing his forearm against her side. "I love holding your body close."

Kris swallowed hard and closing her eyes, remained silent. His breath on the ear caused a tingling down her spine. He flicked the tip of tongue in her ear, and then nibbled at her earlobe.

No one on the dance floor could possibly know what he was doing but Kris felt as if everyone was watching her. And she didn't care. The sensations caused by his breath on her ear were going straight to her pussy and made her press her hips into him.

"Do you remember the last time we danced together, Kris?"

12