A Second Chance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, I don't. I should but I don't."

"It was at your wedding and we danced one dance. My but you were a beautiful bride."

"All brides are beautiful," Kris said. She had forgotten all about it but she tried to forget a lot about the wedding and her marriage.

They danced a few more dances than decided it was time to go. They drove home, Kris sitting close, Matt with his arm around her shoulder. She lazily dragged her fingers on his thigh. "Tonight is so perfect. I don't want to end," Kris said softly.

"It doesn't have to end yet," Matt said. "Let's sit out on the deck."

The night was warm. It was the first warm night and it meant summer couldn't be far off. "Thank goodness there was only a week left to school," Kris thought as she reclined in the lounge. She thought that being out of work would give them all a chance to get use to the change. They promised to go slow but again the situation decided for them. She stretched back and sighed.

Matt handed her a glass of wine. As he walked towards her, Matt looked her over. It was true what he said in Vegas that she was right in front of him all the time and he never looked. He came to the realization that if he met Kris before Susan that he could have fallen in love with her a long time ago. He felt guilty about this as he loved Susan deeply and yet now he was feeling that way about Kris. He knew he was in love with her. He had no doubts.

"Beautiful," he said. He wasn't talking about the night.

Kris looked up at night sky. There were a million stars visible but off in the distance thunderstorms were seen. Their shapes outlined by their lightning and accented by their thunder. "Yes, it's perfect."

Yes it was he thought and he knew what would top it off. But right now he couldn't do it.

The other morning Kelly was up early and greeted her Dad by making him breakfast. As he sat down, she sat across from him. "Dad, I thought it over."

"And?"

She rubbed her hands together. "Don't ask her to marry you. Not yet."

"Why not?" Matt put his knife down. "I don't understand. Explain."

"Ok, I think it might be a good idea but it's too fast. Give it some time. How do we know that Kris living here will work out? Also when you said she'd be my new mom, I never thought of that. I really like Kris. She'd been great to me but as mom? I'm not sure." Kelly said it slowly. "Sorry."

Matt held Kelly's hand. "Don't be sorry. This decision is part yours too. It is a big one. I think you'll change your mind and I won't ask her now. That doesn't mean I won't in the future. Ok?"

"Ok," Kelly answered but he could see she wanted to say more.

"Anything else?" he asked.

She fidgeted in her seat and looked around the room. "I know you and mom loved each other and so you two, you know. Now Kris is living and sleeping here and I know that means, you know. And I'm okay with it. Really, I am."

Matt stared at his daughter for a moment. She was growing up right before him. Now she was thinking about this. "I'm glad you approve. Where have you been learning this stuff?"

"School, dad, family living. Remember you signed the paper?" she frowned.

"It is really nice out here. I don't think I was ever out here at this time of night."

"It's really good out here. On real hot nights, Susan and I would come out here for cooling swim. It felt good."

"You mean skinny dip?"

"Yeah," Matt said. "Ever do it?"

"Sure," she answered. Then she decided to tell him. "Susan and I did it a lot."

"What?" Matt sat up. "When? In college?"

"Nope. Right here in this pool. On those real hot summer days, I'd come over and we sun bathe by the pool. One day one thing led to another, and in we went. It became a regular thing. Our little secret. How do you think we got those great tans?"

The mental image burned in Matt's mind. Susan and Kris naked together, in the pool. "Really?"

Just then there was loud crash of thunder. Kris stood up and took his hand. "Come on, let's go in."

Kris freshened up in the bathroom. This was going to be the first time she made love to Matt in their bed, their room, their house. She wanted it to be special, fun. She knew it was going to be hot because as she looked in the mirror her nipples were already hard. It had been almost 5 days since they made love and she was ready.

She didn't have anything special to wear, nothing new. Instead all she had on was Matt's silk boxers. It was all she needed.

Matt was on the far edge of the bed and didn't see her enter the bedroom. "Hey, Kris," he yelled. "This bed is huge. You'll be miles away." His voice trailed off as he looked up.

"Like I said," Kris replied as she kneeled on the bed. "More room to play."

"Those are my boxers! I wondered where they went."

She crawled over to where he lay. Smiling, she threw her leg over and sat on his lap. Only the thin fabric separated his cock from her pussy and she could feel its hardness. It felt good. Resting her arms on his shoulders, she leaned over and kissed him. Not a frenzied kiss, but a warm, tender, passionate kiss and it surprised him.

He could feel the heat from her pussy coming through the silk boxers. He kissed her back and she opened her mouth willingly. Their tongues seemed to caress one another. He cupped her full breasts with his hands and ran his thumbs across her nipples causing her to moan into his mouth.

Her pussy ached as she felt her wetness flow from it. She wanted, no needed his cock in her. Her nipples grew harder as he touched them. The sensation went straight to her clit. Kris' hips began to move back and forth, grinding her pussy into his cock. The fabric rubbed against her clit causing her to break their kiss and gasp for air. Resting her forehead against his, she looked him in the eyes. His eyes mirrored her own lust.

"Suck them. Oh please, suck them," she moaned. She loved the way he loved them

Matt didn't need to be told twice. He gently kissed her nipple as he continued to play with the other. He sucked it into his mouth and twirled his tongue around it. She held the back of his head, pressing it to her. His sucking was causing her pussy to clench with each sensation. She needed to be filled up. She became wetter as she continued to push against his cock. A long moan escaped from her mouth as he sucked on her nipple.

He lifted her off his lap and pushed her legs apart. She offered no resistance. He paused for moment to take in the sight and it made his cock jump. There before him was a beautiful woman just begging for him to take her. He realized that it just doesn't get any better.

His hands lightly trailed over her thighs, massaging the skin up, then down. His fingers teased her inner thighs, making her body jerk with pleasure. He bent down and kissed her navel. While his tongue tickled it, his left hand cradled her breast, feeling the nipple press against his palm. He kissed along her stomach, lavishing in the taste of Kris' skin and the soft noises of approval.

"Oh, don't stop," she begged.

Lowering the boxers, Scott reached the Promised Land; Kris's sweet pussy and he inhaled deeply her scent. His fingers parted her wet pussy lips, leaking more of her moisture. He reached his tongue out to gather it up, groaning as the salty sweetness slithered down his throat.

"You taste so good," Matt said. It was like nothing he ever tasted.

Matt's tongue followed that by lightly flicking against her clit, causing her to moan. He then ran the length of his tongue from the valley between Kris' ass cheeks, between the lips of her pussy, until he engulfed her clit into his mouth, sucking on it as he would her nipples. He keep sucking on it, feeling every twitch of her hips, hearing every coo, sigh, and moan. He chewed lightly on her clit, flicking it repeatedly with his tongue, growing quicker as the seconds and minutes tick by.

"Ah, I can't stand it much longer," she moaned. "I'm so . . . so damned close to coming!"

He raised her head, looking up at her, the soft light causing her skin to glow. "Do you really want to come?" he teased.

Kris shook her head wildly, her eyes trying to focus on his face. "Yes!" she told him between moans. "Ah . . . I want to come! Dammit! Ah . . . ah . . . Oh hell yes! Eat my pussy. Make me come!"

Matt kept going . . . frantically rubbing her clit now while licking her asshole as he brought his head up, thrusting his tongue deeper and deeper inside her pussy. It felt so damned good; Kris closed her eyes and barely noticed when he stopped using his mouth. When she finally realized his movements had changed, she opened her eyes and looked down to see him sliding his fingers just inside her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, do it," she pleaded, "stick your fingers inside me . . . all the way in"

At first he was just sliding a couple of fingers inside her -- and it felt incredible. Then he slid three fingers in and after a while all four. He was moving his fingers inside her pussy, stirring feelings inside her, touching her deeply as she had never been touched before. The feeling was so intense that Kris knew she could reach orgasm with nothing more than his warm, wet mouth on her clit and his hand in her pussy!

He worked his fingers deep inside her pussy and then out slowly . . . again and again . . . and each time she was close to climaxing. When he pushed his fingers deep inside her, she shuddered uncontrollably and then relaxed when he lifted his mouth from her clit for a moment while he pulled his fingers out . . . ever so slowly.

The entire scene seemed so loud and intense, Kris was sure the neighbors could hear, but she didn't care. At that moment, she didn't give a damn what they heard. All she wanted was Matt between her legs, his mouth on her and his fingers inside her pussy, bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. As the need to come became more and more overwhelming, she found herself lunging slightly towards him, just small movements at first, then becoming more rapid . . . as if she were rocking on her buttocks and pressing down on his fingers, feeling his hand sliding deeper and deeper into her pussy. At some point he tucked his thumb into his fingers and started to fuck her with his fingers in rhythm to her thrusts.

Kris wanted to cum but she didn't want to. She wanted the feeling to never end but it had to. When it came, it was like nothing she ever experienced. She rose up and grabbed Matt's head.

"Oh fuck! Oh, my God!" Kris screamed. "Oh,oh. Yes! Yes!" She cried out as her legs tightened around his face to keep him there. Matt tasted her sweetness as her juices trickled down his chin.

He kneeled and leaned forward again, whispering in her ear, "You want me?"

Kris could only nod as the swollen tip of his cock barely pushed against her opening. With one smooth motion, he slide all the way into her, groaning low in his throat once his cock filled her. Her tightness sent waves of pleasure through his body, her juice running down his balls as he grabbed her hips and began a slow back-and-forth motion. Kris met every thrust with one of her own. Matt slid all the way in with each thrust, picking up the pace steadily.

His hands roam along her side, rubbing the skin there before giving her shoulders a light massage, his fingers eventually snaking around to cradle and fondle her swinging breasts. Scott tweaked each nipple as he start pumping harder into her.

Neither of them spoke but they each knew what the other was feeling. They both gasped at the sensations, their hands were unable to keep still, roaming over their skin; everything was fair game as they shared a passionate kiss.

Matt's breathing built up steadily, eventually growing to moans and soft grunts. As that familiar tingle begins to build, he let out a soft groan, holding onto her even tighter as he whisper in her ear.

"God, I'm gonna cum..."

"Yes, baby, cum with me. Fill me up."

He shoved his cock as deep into Kris's pussy as it could go, moaning as his whole body went rigid. He release all at once, groaning loud and low as his cock sent a hot, thick stream of cum into her. He twitched with each convulsion, shooting stream after hot stream, filling her pussy. . The feel of his release pushed her over the edge and she came, screaming and shaking, her arms wrapped tight around him. She buried her face into his neck trying to muffle her cries forced from her by the force of her orgasm. It took a few minutes for both of them to recover. Matt's limp cock had fallen from Kris' pussy and their juices had formed a puddle beneath them.

"Dear Lord," Matt whispered in a hoarse voice. "This is crazy."

Kris wiped her sweat-matted hair from her face. "It keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?"

"Maybe we should keep going to see."

"I'm willing," Kris said with a smile. "We have no plans for tomorrow."

12