A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She came in last week," he says as I continue to give him a free show.

Katie, have you lost your mind? What we do in this house is a secret, how can you jeopardize it so callously, especially with a neighbor? I know, I know, the words my intellectual side is screaming at me are right, and yet, it's the voice of my vagina that's winning the argument now. The thought of Jack's big dick reaming her little ass and pussy for God knows how long now, makes me realize he's noticed it as well. How couldn't he, both her holes being stretched almost daily has to show signs that my baby is having her brains fucked out.

"I have to say that she's been a very naughty girl," he says almost in a whisper.

You think! All you'd have to do is go downstairs and see for yourself, the thought of him actually seeing both girls being fucked by Jack's cucumber sized dick is so dangerous, and yet, exhilarating too. I have to calm down or I may actually let him see it, a thought that both scares and excites me too.

"How could you tell," I say as I bend just a little more so his eyes can feast on me better.

"The sight of a young girl's vagina smeared with semen is unmistakable," he replies so calmly.

That little slut went for an exam with cum splattered all over her, considering what I'm doing now; I guess I shouldn't be surprised. The three of us lately just seem to feeding off of each other's desires, I've heard of women being in sync with their periods, but we're all driving each other wild just being in each other's presence.

"She reminds me so much of Leila at that age, she used to be very naughty too," he says as my fingers finally grasp a cup to officially end my ruse.

OH God, the thought of that skinny brown haired nymph spreading her legs in front of her own father makes me feel like I've just been struck by lightning. Just the image in my mind of her pussy still wet from getting fucked, has me reeling. Those long beautiful brown legs of hers in stirrups waiting for her father to come in and exam her is exactly what I would have done, if I were her. Of course, it's taken me over twenty years to finally be this free, while she was probably fucking like a rabbit like Sasha and Caroline are doing right now.

"Isn't the smell of a freshly fucked pussy intoxicating," I ask as I lose any control that I might have had left.

Turning slowly to face him, I realize all traces of lingering doubt about myself are just a memory now. I know I'm not beautiful like Taylor Swift, or am I? Thank God I finally have confidence within me now, a fact that this lonely recently widowed physician can clearly see too.

"She so loved teasing us too, my sweet little princess would spread her long thin legs wide open with semen oozing out of her, and not even attempting to hide what she'd been doing either," he replies softly.

The thought that Leila would actually let her father exam her is one thing, but to do it with semen leaking out of her is the equivalent of what we're all doing together. My wondering if other families are afflicted with this out of control family passion seems to have been answered too. It's just so easy to see how it can happen too, nobody is safe when it comes to what our bodies yearn and crave, and I know that now.

He has to know that its Jack's dick that is reaming Sasha and Caroline, I wonder if he thinks my pussy is being serviced too. There's no use pretending now either, we both know our darkest secrets, and I'm sure he wouldn't have told me about Leila if he didn't want me to know his as well.

"The sight of her jet black pubic hair matted with Edwin's semen was just so erotic for us to see," he adds softly.

"US," I ask in disbelief.

The realization that Leila was fucking her brother nearly sucks the breath out of me; she wasn't the type of girl that ran around either, so, it had to be him. I remember how she reminded me of myself at that age; she kept that tall skinny body hidden away too, except from her brother, of course. Six months ago, I never would have imagined anything like this could happen; now, I can only wonder why it's not more common than it is.

"You Americans send your children off to college with their young bodies being ravaged by their teenage urges; Jenny and I found our way of handling their desires far superior than just letting them go wild with countless lovers," he says like a physician explaining an ailment to a patient.

"And she spread herself wide open for him," I ask hardly believing what he just told me.

"Edwin was resistant at first, but once Leila's pussy started draining him daily, he was totally captivated by the prospects of what we offered him," he says so matter-of-factly.

"And if he refused," I ask as my fingers slowly start to slide my skirt down my legs.

I feel just like Agent Starling in Silence of the Lambs confronting Hannibal Lecter, the sense of excitement mixed with fear is just so overpowering too. It's as if I feel his will is subjugating my own as I realize my skirt is now resting at my ankles. Kicking the skirt aside, the feeling of his eyes on my vagina makes me feel just like one of the school girls who for the first time spread their legs in front him.

"Edwin could no longer contemplate the thought of not sliding into his sister, than young Jack could resist sliding into you," he says aloud what both of us already know.

"Did Edwin fuck Jenny," I ask as I picture the prim and proper high school teacher spreading her legs for her own son.

"Many, many times, just like I did with Leila," he replies and then quickly adds, "You know, it's much more common than people would ever imagine too, all those middle aged women desperately struggling to keep their husbands from straying, and discreetly hinting to their teenage daughters the need to keep Daddy from wandering away from home," he says something that I've always wondered about too.

It has to be more than just a freakish set of events that propels a family down the road of incestuous desires for one another. It's only human nature to be attracted to someone of the opposite sex, and the fact it's a family member, it may just too enticing to be ignored. The thought of what goes on behind the closed doors of all those supposed Christian households makes me realize what we're doing isn't as abnormal as I first thought.

"I see it all the time, a young teenage girl with a bald pussy clearly showing signs of sexual activity, while the mother whispers to me the need for her to go on the pill," he says something that I'm sure he's speaking about truthfully.

"The mothers are complicit," I say not even knowing if I spoke it loud enough for him to hear.

"Of course, it's not just about losing a spouse either, the fear of losing a lifestyle is part of it too," he says opening my eyes to even more insight on human behavior.

I bet there are many women I know that do exactly what he just said, and especially in today's economy. Divorce cost money, and that fear of starting over is part of it too, plus the fear that if he goes out looking to get laid, disease becomes an issue too. A guy might fuck a hooker and bring it home to his wife, but, he won't do it if he's fucking his daughter. That family bond is just too strong to risk; I wonder why this isn't discussed on even the minimal level.

"It's a dirty little secret seldom spoke of," I ask almost in disbelief.

"Exactly, and all those mother's that jerk their son's off, and fathers who slip into their daughter's room to say goodnight with their penis erect, are all people we interact with daily. And sibling sex is just considered normal behavior in many parts of the world," he says as the urge to get myself off in front of him is becoming too irresistible to ignore.

"It's that thrill of doing something so many consider wrong," I say as I feel his fingers slide between my legs.

He's so talented too, my clit is being pinched with just enough pressure that it's driving me crazy, and just imagining that he's my father, is proving to be a very enjoyable experience too. The feeling of my orgasm rapidly approaching tells me gynecologists have secrets that we as women would do all most anything to learn. I can only imagine Sasha and Caroline's pussy's being treated to what I'm experiencing now, no wonder they like going in for his exams so much.

"You've been a very naughty girl Katherine; I opened your door to say good night, and to my shock, I found you sleeping naked with those long legs spread wide open.

OH my God, he's zeroed in on one of my favorite fantasies already; all those nights when I used to finger myself praying for either Tommy or my imaginary father walking in and catching me seem so real now. The fact he knows how to use this ruse so affectively too, tells me that I'm not the only girl who's fallen prey to this secret desire either. We've all had it I'm sure, but, none of us will ever admit it.

It's as though I'm floating between dreaming and conciseness now, the feeling of his fingers massaging my clit to the point where I almost feel faint is proving to be diabolical on his part. What woman, or girl for that matter, could possibly resist what's being done to me now? He owns me, and it only took a matter of seconds for me to surrender once my vagina felt his sultry touch.

"I wasn't really sleeping Daddy, I wanted you to see my pussy," I whisper in his ear as I have to hug him tightly so as not to collapse on the floor.

How can he be doing this to me, with just his fingers he's rivaled everything Jack and Tommy have done to me with their dicks'. As much as I like to fuck, this is proving to be an experience that I'm not going to be able to live without either. He's my doctor now, and if I have to suck or fuck him to get this special treatment, I'll do it without hesitation.

"That's what your mother told me, she said all young girls want their Daddy's to see their flower wide open," he says as I feel myself beginning to cum uncontrollably now.

"I'm cumming Daddy, I'm cumming," I moan as I feel my orgasm overpowering me.

This is so different than what I'm used to feeling; usually it comes slow and steady like a powerful wave washing over me. Not this time though, this is just like a Tsunami that's hitting me wave after wave, all I can do is hold on to him as he manipulates my pussy like a maestro would do with his musical instrument. To think that he has this much ability with just his fingers to render me virtually helpless is unbelievable, I wonder if all gynecologists have this unique talent.

"I'll fuck and suck your dick whenever you want me to," I moan in his ear as I realize I'm peeing without any ability to stop myself now.

"That's it, your orgasm is making you lose control of your bladder, just let yourself pee and enjoy what's happening to your body," he says softly to me as I writhe in ecstasy.

"Take my pussy whenever you want it," I say as I feel him slowly lowering me into the kitchen chair.

"Soon Katherine," is all he says as I watch him slowly walk towards the kitchen door.

"Goodnight Dr. Malik," I hear a voice saying that sounds so familiar.

The sight of Sasha and Caroline standing in front of me as my orgasm just seemingly just keeps coming, just prolongs the excitement that I'm feeling now. I'm sure they've experienced this many times too, I wonder why they never told me, this is hardly something that should be kept a secret among lovers.

"Isn't it wonderful," Caroline says as I'm still too weak to even try and communicate in a rational way.

"He'll do things to you that will make you scream," Sasha says as I just continue to bathe in the warm soothing feelings that are emanating from between my legs now.

"I'm in heaven," is all I can moan as I drift in a state of pleasure I never even knew existed before.

*

"What else don't I know," I ask Sasha as she slides into the skintight sweat pants without panties.

It hasn't even been twenty-four hours since I tasted the fruits Dr. Malik served me last night, and the realization that there's a lot more going on than I ever dared imagined, is driving me wild. To think that I've just scratched the surface of a world that that has so many tentacles is spellbinding. How could it be that I was so totally oblivious to all of it? Of course, it has to be hidden so no one could dare suspect what we're doing, and I imagine if we were ever if found out, we'd be condemned by those who are just like us too.

"Patience Katie," she says like a mother would say to an unruly child.

The sight of Caroline walking into the room dressed almost identically to Sasha tells me these two are up to something. Skintight sweat pants that barely reach where their pubic hair would normally be, and of course, the very pronounced camel toe too, all point to something exciting is going to happen, but what?

"You only wear that shirt when you're goanna seduce someone," I say to Caroline recognizing that's the shirt she seduced both me and her father with.

Both of them have their nipples sticking out of their tiny tits; they're horny again, how they can be hot again after the way they fucked and sucked Jack last night is amazing. But, why are they dressed like this when usually they just walk around the house naked? Are they going to see Dr. Malik without telling me?

"Janey Kelly is having a small party for Scott, he just got home from Iraq," Sasha says needing not to explain any further what type of party it's going to be by the way both of them are dressed.

"Ponytails and pussy," is all I can think to say.

"The Kelly's are just like us," Caroline says stating the obvious answer to me.

Of course they are, when Connie died seven or eight years ago of cancer, the state wanted to put all of them in foster care, I remember the uproar at church that it caused too. We all rallied around them, but the fact their father had walked away after the twins were born, and it didn't seem likely any of Connie's family wanted to take on the challenge, it just seemed inevitable that the family was going to be broken up.

But, we were all so delighted when Connie's younger sister Heidi stepped up and moved in with them. Prayer does matter too, and we all breathed a sigh of relief when the state accepted her as a viable solution. Although, I remember some of the older women quietly insinuated that because she seemed to wear her skirts a little too short for their liking, somehow, that might reflect on how she would raise them. Naturally, most of us dismissed it as merely gossip from old ladies who have nothing better to do with their time than cause mischief.

But, Heidi was strikingly beautiful too; tall and thin with big tits certainly got her a lot of attention too. I remember how jealous I use to get when her and the kids would come over to use the pool, the string bikinis she would wear always got Scott and Jack's attention, I'm sure. The fact she was my age only just made my own insecurities about myself even more difficult to deal with too.

She was a stewardess, and surprisingly the airline let her take a leave of absence for two years, Scott was sixteen, I think, and Janey must have been thirteen or fourteen, while the twins were ten or eleven. When Scott turned eighteen, she very quietly returned to work, and asked if I'd check in on them while she was way for a few days. I didn't see anything wrong with it either, since Scott seemed much older than the actual age that he was.

They've grown up just as fast as Sasha and Jack too, Scott graduated from college and joined the Marines to the surprise of everyone. I was so proud he decided to take the same path as Tommy too, and to be truthful, there were times I would think of him as a possible lover while I was fingering myself. He was very serious, just like Tommy, and there were times I'd swear I felt his eyes undressing me, which now makes me think he probably was too.

"Is Heidi going to be there," I ask wondering if she is part of this incestuous club we all belong to now.

"Of course," is all Sasha replies.

"Don't worry, the twins just turned eighteen," Caroline adds as they both start giggling like little girls.

"And we're giving both of them belated birthday presents," Sasha says as she shamelessly rubs herself between her legs.

I completely forgot about the boys turning eighteen, and the pounding of my heart tells me that my body is already reacting to the news of two new possible lovers. With the exception of Tommy, I just find the thought of making love to boys eighteen or nineteen to be absolutely irresistible. Their young toned bodies without an ounce of fat on them are every woman's fantasy, and that's without considering ejaculations that are seemingly so endless too. Women know what all those gorgeous boys are thinking of when we walk by them, but I wonder if the boys know what we're thinking about when we walk by them with our panties soaking.

"Are Janey and Heidi fucking them too," I ask already knowing the answer to my question.

"What do you think," Sasha replies as she morphs herself into the girl that I know is insatiable once she starts to fuck.

"They've both been getting gang banged since Tuesday, and we're going over to see if we can slow the boys down.

The image of Janey and Heidi being double-teamed by Michael and Mark flashes in my head as I remember how exciting it was the first time I watched Sasha's pussy and asshole being completely stretched wide open with a dick in each hole. Of course, now it's routine for either Caroline or Sasha to be double fucked when the five of us get together now, and truthfully, I know it's only a matter of time before I join them too.

"Is Jack going," I ask feeling like I'm being left out if he is too.

"He's all yours," Sasha says with a smile.

"Unless you mind Heidi coming over," Caroline says instantly jolting me between my legs.

"Jack loves it when he slides his cock between her tits," Sasha says teasing me with such a tantalizing image for me to picture in my head.

"And then blowing it all over her face," Caroline quickly adds.

"You better get moving, she'll be here in about ten minutes," Sasha says as they abruptly walk out the door together.

Watching the door close, the prospect of another lover just makes the ache between my legs even stronger, and that's so odd too, normally after I have fantastic orgasm like I did last night, I'd be satisfied for a few days. Not this time though, if anything, I'm just as horny when I've been without it for a week. I wonder if it's because of finding out about the Kelly's, or did Dr. Malik's magic touch awaken some new desires that I didn't even knew existed.

The sound of the shower running tells me Jack is aware of what's going on too, and the realization that he's been fucking her makes me wonder if Tommy has been too. And let's not forget Janey either, that horny nymph has been probably fucking the twins non-stop since they turned eighteen. Is this all really happening, or am I dreaming?

The sight of Jack walking out of the bathroom with his dick already hard, tells me this is no dream either. I was so fatigued after Dr. Malik made me cum last night, I wasn't able to sneak into his room and have him take care of me like he usually does. But, now that dick is going to have two pussy's to please, and the thought of sucking it out of Heidi is giving me goose bumps.

"You better put your slut outfit on," he says referring to my micro mini skirt and T shirt he loves seeing me wear.

Thank God I washed it after I peed on it last night, normally it would wait a few days for me to get to it. I wonder if she'll wear a string bikini like she does when she uses the pool, as hard as I tried not too, my eyes always seemed to linger longer on her than I know I should have, a fact that I suspect she noticed too.

1...89101112...15