A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love this outfit so much too, it makes me feel like I'm eighteen again, and the freedom of no panties as I walk around the house excites me even when I'm alone. Too bad I couldn't have done when I really needed too, I doubt Mom would have given me any problems either, especially when she knew I wanted to seduce Tommy.

The sound of the doorbell makes me aware my new lover has arrived, a thought that has already caused fluids to start flowing down my thighs. I know I shouldn't answer the door like this either, the possibility of it being someone else on a Sunday night is remote, but still possible. Then again, that's what peepholes are for, so, I'm sure I'm safe, this time.

"Hi," is all I can think as we hug each other like old friends.

The obviousness of the sexual tension that exits between us is just so electrifying too, she just walked in and already I feel that urge to strip naked in front of her. All the times the kittens and I would get each other off are evident as Heidi and I calmly stare into each other's eyes. I've always considered her a friend too, but never considered anything with what I'm feeling now.

"Cute outfit, I bet every boy wish's his mother would wear one just like it, especially, if she has a body like yours," she says making the mood even tenser.

Watching her slowly taking her coat off, my heart begins racing as my eyes instantly focus on her string bikini, her long thin legs and narrow hips just epitomizes what every man desires too, and that's without even mentioning those two melons that are on her chest either. There were times when she would come over and use the pool that just the sight of her breasts always made me feel so inadequate and envious at the same time. I know, it's a woman thing, the fact most guys like girls with big tits is just the way it is, but, fortunately for me, I've discovered that my tiny tits are very desirable too.

"Can you believe how exciting this all is," I say revealing my state of mind already.

"I've fucked a lot of guys in my life, but nothing compares to what I've been doing with Scott and the twins," she says dispatching any sense of formality that might have existed between us.

Instantly, I feel myself panicking wondering if Tommy has been one of those conquests. As much as I love what's happening with Jack and the girls, it's Tommy who I ultimately want to settle down with. I know there's no way Sasha would betray me though, she'd never let a threat like Heidi get between us, I just know she wouldn't.

"When I first moved in with the kids, being celibate wasn't an issue, but after a year and a half, I was climbing the walls," she says revealing what I've discovered about myself too.

"I went over twelve years, and if I had to go back, I think I'd go crazy," I say being completely honest about where I am in my life now.

"Once you start fucking, it's almost impossible to stop," she says something that I completely agree with too.

"How did you and Scott start," I ask the very obvious question?

"Believe it or not, sex was the last thing I was thinking about when I moved in with the kids, and just getting them and me settled with what happened after Connie passed was difficult enough without thinking about getting laid. But, after about a year or so, I started getting horny, and the pressure just kept building," she says something that I've learned for myself too.

Just listening to the details unfolding is getting me excited, it's just like how Caroline described every scrumptious detail how she seduced her father. Words matter, people may think it's just about the visual image when it comes to erotica, but words paint a picture too. I think that's one of the biggest differences between men and women too, guys have to see the sex happening to appreciate it. While women can read about it and get excited, but of course there are times when watching a couple fucking just can't put into words, no matter how gifted the writer may be.

"I knew the old ladies were watching me, and just one slip up and I knew they'd be calling DCYF on me. The thought of losing the kids was enough to me keep from picking up some guy just to fuck me, but I knew I had to do something or I'd go crazy," she says something that I was well aware of about her being watched.

This is an old New England town, and with it comes that puritan mindset that often looks at anything different as wrong. Heidi was only in her early thirties, and to some she was a floozy, they're words, not mine, they didn't think it appropriate for her to be raising four children. As sad as it is to admit, I sat silently as she was torn to pieces at a few of the meetings I went to, needless to say, I stopped going after I got to know her and realized how wrong they were about her.

"That's when I couldn't deny it to myself any longer, the fact I was getting turned on with how Scott was constantly undressing me with his eyes was driving me wild. I don't know how any woman can deny she gets turned on by it either, especially when it's an eighteen year old that is undressing you," she says as I feel her eyes going up my body now.

God how I love this feeling, and it doesn't matter about the gender of the person doing it either. It hits me right between the legs whenever I feel it too, a fact I'm craving more and more too, especially when I'm with Tommy in the city. I guess in many ways my development being stunted the ways it was for so long has given me a second chance to discover all those lost opportunities.

"Did it trouble you morally in any way," I ask immediately regretting that I asked such a question.

"At first, but we started a slow flirtatious process that left both of us hostages to our own desires. He began leaving pictures on his computer for me to discover, and along with cum soaked towels too. I knew it was merely a matter of time before we both would cave in to our urges," she says making me think of my friend Janet at work.

I guess teenage boys are just as adept at seduction as their female counterparts, a thought that is making me think about something Janet talked to me about last week. She said an opening was coming up for the twelve to eight shift on Mondays, and she thought I might like to work with her closing the library, and even more importantly, kicking the boys off the computers as they're looking at porn.

Just the way she described how some of them are so bold as they rub themselves with her standing next to them, and with a picture of a girl with her legs wide open too. I have to admit it got me wet when she told me every detail, but even more interesting for me is that if I did do that shift, I wouldn't have to leave so early on Monday's when I stay overnight with Tommy. Between listening to what Heidi is describing, and prospect of some horny kid trying to seduce me, I think I'll tell Janet I'll take the Monday shift with her.

"Finally, the fact his erection was becoming just too obvious to hide anymore, I knew the only way to handle it was to start milking him daily. The challenge of course was keeping it a secret, the twins were still too young to know what was going on, but Janey was sixteen, and I didn't know if she saw his dick bulging in his pants yet," she says something that I truly understand.

It's always amazed me how the minute a girl turns eighteen, her pussy is fair game. One minute before she turns of age, it's a crime, but as soon as the clock hits midnight, she can fuck and suck anyone she wants to. I guess that's only fair too, who knows what would happen if there was no age limit. But, those girls that are right on the verge of being legal are still so tempting.

I guess even to this very moment, I've denied admitting that I knew Jack was fucking since the day he turned eighteen. I don't know why I've blocked it from my memory until now, or just didn't want to admit, but the image of that big cock sliding in and out of Caroline's pussy is still burned so vividly into my memory like it was yesterday.

Maybe, if he had waited a week, or even a month, it might have more appropriate. But, being legal makes the point of why should he have to wait to start fucking if there was a pussy available to him. It was so amazing too, I was in the kitchen getting the birthday cake ready when I looked in the mirror and saw Caroline sitting on the couch with just her tiny t-shirt and panties on, the fact I never objected to what she wore around the house just enabled her, I'm sure. I guess the mirror was so precisely angled to where she was sitting just seemed like coincidence too, which I'm sure it wasn't.

It was like I was frozen in place when she slid her panties down her legs and spread herself wide open for Jack, and the mirror too. I was absolutely stunned; all the times I had planned doing the very same thing for Tommy was happening to my son now. Every teenage girl knows the power her pussy has on a guy's dick, and secretly, I wanted to see its effects on Jack's cock as well.

That's when I first got my glimpse of the gorgeous organ God blessed him with, after that, my nightly ritual of hovering over the bulge in the sheets began in earnest. I remember how conflicted I felt too, it's one thing to lust after your own brother, but when it's your own son's dick you're carving, things kind of get all jumbled around inside you.

As I stood watching Caroline's pussy devouring that massive creature inch by inch, I soon became aware that Sasha was standing right next to me. She had to know I could see what was going on, and yet, she never let on. I guess that's why I wasn't sure if Jack was fucking her too, maybe, I'm naïve, but right up until I saw her face getting plastered that first night, I chose to believe Caroline's pussy was the only one Jack was fucking.

That just seems like such a double standard too, Jack could fuck Caroline, and probably Heidi to for that matter, but barely legal Sasha is supposed to wait to get fucked. Somehow, I know she was no doubt getting stretched later that night, I know I would if I were her, after all, she was finally legal!

It seems to me that my hands started trembling uncontrollably as I watched Caroline and Jack having sex, and the fact I couldn't even cut the cake because of it, must have made them realize I wasn't ready to accept what they were doing. Although, I didn't race into the room screaming at them to stop either, a fact that I'm sure wasn't lost on all three of them.

"I opened his door as quietly as I could, that fear of getting caught by one of the kids was so palpable too, and yet, I couldn't stop myself. My fingers were proving to be so ineffective too, I needed the real thing, and especially the taste," she says what I've found to be true for me too.

To think that Heidi and I have gone through nearly the same thing makes me think that it just can't be that isolated in the frequency that it happens. Dr. Malik said exactly same thing too, I'm sure if anyone would know, he would. Somehow, I think my view of the world I know, and the people I see daily, is going to have to be looked at in completely new manner.

Looking at her with eyes more akin to a rival, my eyes picture Jack's cock sliding between her tits until he paste's her face full of cum. Truthfully, there have been times I've wished I had just a just a hint of cleavage so I could give him that pleasure too. As much as I love my tiny tits, that old fear of mine about being inadequate still pops up, and especially with what I'm looking at now.

"He was waiting for me naked on his bed, his dick sticking straight up. All my concerns about getting caught melted away once my mouth wrapped around him, it only took a few strokes of my tongue before he started shooting it down my throat too. It was like heaven for me as I got him to cum three or four times that first time, after that, we did it whenever the opportunity presented itself. You must have wondered why I would always send the kids over on the weekend, obviously, that was our only chance to be alone.

I do remember, and the funny thing is that I didn't have a clue as to what was going on either. I was part of another world back then, to say I was naïve or out of touch would be fair, I guess. But, how many other people who I see daily are also unaware as to what I do once I get home is a fair question too. Then again, like Dr. Malik said, it's not all that uncommon either, and it's certainly not discussed out in the open.

"What about Janey," I ask wanting to know when she became part of their love triangle.

"I took her shopping on her eighteenth birthday, whether or not she knew what I was doing with Scott, she never let on. But when she picked out a very sexy thong and asked if he would like to see her in it, I knew she would be joining us," she says revealing more of her story to me.

I love hearing these kinds of details so much too, it's like an author is reading a story to you as your mind and body digest every minute detail. Too bad most people would probably find this subject offensive though, although, I suspect many would be secretly desiring every salacious detail that came out. It's only human nature to crave what you can't have, and incestuous desires are probably number one on the list.

"Tell me how it started with her," I ask wanting every detail described to me.

"We went to Starbucks and I told her everything, the fact she wasn't surprised kind of startled me too. But, she was legal now, and certainly old enough to make her own decisions. It's funny how the more explicit my language became, the more she too began using words that quite frankly both stunned and turned me on at the same time. When I was her age, I never said cock or pussy out loud, I wanted too, but I was still too scared to actually voice them," she says mirroring my own behavior I had when I was Janey's age.

"So the thought of fucking her own brother was very appealing to her," I ask using the very explicit words that I've come to love using too.

"She's just like Sasha, she couldn't wait to spread herself wide open for him," she says something that I know very well about my daughter too.

"Did she tease him first," I ask hoping she did.

"We planned it so well too, the twins went to the movies, and she walked around the house in an outfit that's very close to what you're wearing. No panties either," she says as I can almost picture what she is describing now.

Boys are just so helpless once we decide we're goanna seduce them, just a little thigh and hint of a pussy shot renders them helpless too. I knew he must have been interested in her too, once you start fucking your aunt, family lines start getting blurred. I wonder how other families deal with this issue once the sex starts happening.

"He was so confused; he couldn't keep his eyes off of her either, a fact that made me a little jealous too. Her nipples sticking out of the shirt should have told him something was going on, but all he was thinking about was seeing her pussy," she says words that are clearly driving me to the point on wanting to touch myself in front of her.

"Boys do like looking at pussy," I say as I think of starting work with Janet in a couple of weeks.

"He finally figured out we were playing with him, and just came out from behind the counter with an enormous bulge in his shorts. I thought I was goanna cum right there when Janey so calmly sat on the couch and spread her legs wide open for him. Another bald pussy for him to play with," she says telling me the exact details I'm yearning to hear.

"I have to admit that going hairless down there is so much easier, especially when it comes to sucking cum out of them," I say revealing exactly what I have planned for her.

"I just love it when I taste the two distinct flavors mixed together, pussy and cum are a cocktail every woman should have in their diet," she says as we both realize it's time to go see Jack.

"Why don't we go and get a taste of each other's," is all I say as she slides my skirt down my legs.

The look on Jack's face when we both walk into his bedroom totally naked is almost funny, it's as though he's intimidated by the sight of two older women coming to be serviced by him. That sense of control he usually displays is nowhere to be found either; I have to admit I'm enjoying myself right now.

"I hope my baby has a lot of cream left," I say as I quickly straddle him and place the head of his cock against my pussy.

The fact I can't use KY makes me aware that I can only go a few minutes of being pounded by him, and then I'll simply use my little technique to get him off. The sensation of slowly lowering myself down the entire length of his cock still thrills me every time I do it. How can this ever get old, that's my only fear about when Tommy and I settle down, will I be able to give this up. Then again, will Tommy be able to stop fucking Caroline too, I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

"No KY," he asks as he starts pumping me faster.

"Heidi's goanna eat my cream pie," I say using his favorite expression on him now.

Slowly, I lift up so his cock slides out of me, my invitation isn't lost on Heidi either. I turn and watch as her mouth and tongue slide up and down his dick like a pro that I know she is. The thrill of having someone my own age is proving to be very gratifying too; cellulite and wrinkles aren't a threat to me now as they are when I'm naked in front of girls.

"I love the taste of pussy so much," she says as she guides the serpent back inside me.

"C'mon baby, fuck Mommy hard," I say something that is totally out of character for me to utter.

I love it when the kids talk dirty, but this is unusual for me to be so explicit like this. It's gotta be because Heidi is new, and quite frankly, she excites me just as much as Jack fucking me is doing. All those repressed years of mine are finally exploding out of me as I think of taking her as a lover too. The thought that I might be bi-sexual has occurred to me from time to time lately, but, quite frankly, who cares.

"When he first started fucking me, I use to whisper in his ear that it was your pussy he wanted to be screwing," she says something that is making me like her even more now.

"Were you thinking of me when this big dick was sliding in and out of Heidi," I ask teasing him even more now.

The fact I am so vulnerable with my ass spread wide open doesn't trouble me like it did in the beginning. I've come to accept that the sight of my asshole is an aphrodisiac as far as the girls and Jack are concerned, and truthfully, I enjoy looking at theirs as well. It's almost magical how it gapes just by having Jack's oversized dick sliding in and out of my pussy, a fact that isn't lost on Heidi now either.

"You still afraid to take it up the ass," she says revealing just how much she knows about my sex life.

The feeling of her finger gently probing the outside of my anus sends a shiver throughout my entire body. She's got a much gentler touch than the girls and Jack do; they immediately want to stick a finger inside me, unlike how Heidi is merely putting pressure on my naughty orifice. I have to admit that I'm liking what she is doing to me; especially with the way my pussy is being fucked now.

My baby is ready to cum already, the spreading of my ass tells me he's about ready to cum. All he needs is a little tongue and he'll be squirting deep inside me, a thought that I can't wait for too. I love this control that Heidi and I seem to have over him now, the poor kittens are helpless lately to be able to make him ejaculate, a fact that makes me wonder if that is why they decided to go over to the Kelly's tonight.

"Time to cum baby," I say as I lower my mouth for the enchanted kiss that will make him bathe my womb with semen.

"The two of you are driving me crazy," he says as our mouths lock together.

1...910111213...15