A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sensation of our tongues wildly engaged in an orgy of delight only tells me that it's only a matter of seconds now. Just picturing in my mind what Heidi is going to be looking at makes the final sprint of my baby's cock all the more sweeter. I just adore it when he cums in Sasha or Caroline, and then watching it smeared on his cock as he slowly slides in and out of them. That's the one thing lacking in almost every video I've ever seen too.

"You know about that weakness of his too," I hear Heidi say as Jack's cock helplessly surrenders its load inside me.

This is nasty sex now, and the fact I'm really starting to enjoy it doesn't trouble me the least. Most people think that ejaculation means it's over too, for me and the girls, it just means we go from sucking cock to sucking pussy. Whoever's pussy has the cream, she's the one that's going to be tongued and sucked until she cums too. I'm sure Heidi knows the rules too, I can imagine all the times she's licked it out of Janey's pussy these past few years.

"That's it baby, fuck Mommy's pussy," I hear Heidi say as Jack gallops to his climax.

It's so amazing how there is such a calm instantly after a dick squirts its creamy load inside us, the guy got what he wants, and usually we have to accept the fact that our orgasm doesn't matter now. Of course, I've been reading Cosmo lately, which sometimes comes off as a bit jaded as far as true objectivity is concerned. But, I think in the real world, they're probably closer to the truth than not.

"Slide that big dick in and out and let that slut see what you've done to me," I say as I know Heidi's eyes are glued to both my pussy and his dick.

"He shot so much," is all I hear her say.

I'm still amazed at how much he can cum, especially with what I saw last night, my baby just seems to always have more cream left whenever it's needed too. A fact that makes me realize it won't be long until he'll be fucking my big busted friend here, a sight that I'm really going to enjoy watching too.

That's it baby, slide that big dick out of me and let her see my pussy hemorrhaging cum. This is the part I love the most too; the image of my pussy gaping wide open with what just slid out of me is what I'm picturing in my head now, and certainly what Heidi is looking at too. I guess maybe that's why sex is better with more than just two people, an idea that I'm seriously thinking is only natural now.

Lifting off Jack and prostrating myself for Heidi's tongue, the sight of my son's dick being licked and sucked clean of all traces of semen just makes me want her to start on me. I feel so submissive as I lay here spread wide open in front of her too, if lesbians were ever treated to the kind of fucking and sucking that we all do so naturally now, I'm sure they'd always have a surrogate guy on call to fuck them too.

"I love sucking that big cock so much," Heidi says as she kneels between my legs.

"My pussy's been naughty," I moan as I feel her tongue scraping cum out of my still gaping hole.

She's doing it to me like I do to the girls; slow and methodical wins the race, especially when it comes to giving a woman an orgasm. I constantly have to slow the girls down, they suck pussy just like Jack sometimes, and being fast and rough isn't how to do it, not as far as I'm concerned.

"I can't believe what you're doing to me," I say as I notice Jack kneeling behind her.

How he manages be able to cum inside me, and then in only a few minutes be ready to fuck again is just so unbelievable. The girls and I just take it for granted now; we try and gang bang him, which certainly puts a whole new spin on it being just a guy thing. Unfortunately, he always seems ready for more, but now there are two more girls he has to service too.

"Use the KY," she says telling me she really wants to get fucked hard by him.

"Can I fuck you in the ass," I hear Jack say astonishing me with what he wants.

"First I want you to fuck my brains out, and then you can shoot it in my ass," she says like a woman who has had this ritual performed on her many times.

"Slide it all the way up to your balls," I moan as it occurs to me just how much I'm enjoying being with Heidi.

I don't have to pretend I'm nineteen like Sasha is, I'm forty-one and not ashamed of it either, but that doubt still creeps up whenever I see Sasha and Caroline naked, they're bodies are so flawed free as opposed to mine. I'm not being hard on myself either; actually, just realistic is all I'm being.

The look on her face as Jack's cock bottoms out inside her is one that I'm very familiar with now, whether it's Sasha, Caroline or Heidi's pussy that has just been stuffed with his massive organ, the affect is always the same. The head tilting back while the brain receives the signals that the vagina has been impaled by a monstrous intruder is a look I love seeing too.

"Oh God," is all Heidi can manage to say as her vagina deals with what's buried deep inside her.

"Long deep strokes, make her scream," I moan as her tongue returns to lapping all the cum that is leaking out of me.

As much as she's trying to be slow and methodical like before Jack slid inside her, it's proving impossible for her not to match the rhythm that his dick is setting as it relentlessly stretches her stroke after stroke. He's done it to me so many times too; I'd be sucking Sasha just like Heidi started with me, and then all of a sudden I feel my pussy being stretched as I helplessly accept it's advances. Even if I wanted too, my body wouldn't accept not being fucked by Jack's big dick, just like Heidi can't refuse it now.

"Another tight pussy to fuck," I hear Jack say as I can feel myself getting close to cumming.

This is so unusual, normally after I've cum; it takes a few days for me to able to reach an orgasm again, not this time though. The fact Dr. Malik nearly out put me in orbit last night should have satisfied me for a month, but it didn't, and I woke up even hornier than I before he made me cum. No wonder Sasha and Caroline always seem ready to fuck, Dr. Malik's special treatment has some very erotic side effects, a thought that doesn't bother me in the least either.

"Fuck my ass," Heidi moans breaking the rhythm of my orgasm approaching.

I can forgive her for losing focus, and I dare any woman to try and keep her composure once Jack slides inside her. It just isn't possible, the female body can only be subjected to so much sexual stress before it starts breaking down, and I fear Heidi may be reaching that level. An idea that my vagina knows will hinder its own pleasures as well.

"Make believe it's my asshole that you're fucking, that's it baby, fill Mommy's ass with cream," I say trying selfishly to make him cum so Heidi can return to taking care of me.

"That's it, fuck Mommy's ass, stretch her asshole wide open," Heidi moans as she must have figured out what I'm up to.

"I'm almost there, keep talking, please keep talking," Jack begs as he furiously pumps his cock in and out of Heidi's ass.

"That's it baby, pump that tight hole, can you feel me tightening my ass around your cock," I say as I see the look on his face that tells me he's cumming inside her.

"You have to try this, it's unbelievable how I can feel each hot jet as it shoots out of him," Heidi moans as I realize it's only a matter of time before I finally surrender my ass to be molested too.

*

The look on Sasha and Caroline's face as they see us sitting at the kitchen table with wine glasses in front of us is absolutely priceless. I doubt they'd thought we'd ever hit it off this well either, it's one thing to be caught up in a hurricane of desires, but quite another to sit and talk as friends. Of course, they do it all the time, but now, I finally have someone my age to interact with that knows exactly what I'm feeling.

"I see the twins left their mark on you guys," Heidi says referring to the obvious traces of dried semen on their face and hair.

"They're incredible, they shoot just as much as Jack, but with virtually no effort," Sasha says as she runs her fingers through her cum soaked hair.

"They gang banged us, I had so much cum leaking out my ass and pussy, I needed a towel to stop from leaking all over the place," Caroline adds.

"Why didn't you suck it out of each other," I say stating how we handle it with Jack.

"We did the first time, but they were both ready again in just a matter of minutes," Caroline replies.

"You won't believe how many times they can cum," Heidi says to me.

"Where was Scott," I ask curious that the girls didn't mention him.

"Janey wouldn't let him fuck us," Sasha says as she looks at Heidi.

"She's jealous, although she doesn't mind sharing him with me, and I'm sure with you too," Heidi says making the obvious offer to me.

"Horny cougars aren't a threat to her," Caroline says something that is probably pretty accurate too.

"Interesting," is all I can think to say.

*

I feel like I'm in a world I don't belong in anymore, the patrons walking by me still see me as the same old boring, mousey librarian they've known for so long now. No one could ever imagine what I've been exposed to these last several months, and sometimes, even I wonder if this is just a dream I haven't woke from yet.

It just seems like there's always someone new being added to the story now, at first, I thought it was just about Jack and Sasha, as if that wasn't enough, Caroline and Tommy have joined the list too. And now, Heidi and the four Kelly kids are part of it, and that's even without considering Dr. Malik and Leila and Edwin. I sometimes wonder if I'm just being fed a little at a time, and my only fear though is that someday we'll all end up on the 5 o'clock news. All it would take is one slip up and we'd all be ruined, a thought that both scares me and excites the hell out of me at the same time.

I guess it's that thrill of pushing the boundaries as far as we can without the so called normal people ever knowing what we're all doing together that just seems to keep perpetuating us to go even further. We're doing all the nasty things that I'm sure a lot of people lay in bed thinking about every night as they helplessly cope with all their frustrations. For many, the thought of getting out of bed and walking into either their son or daughter's room and having guilt free sex is a fantasy that they know will never come true, and yet, every night it returns to taunt them without mercy.

For us though, the sex is incredible, and I now realize we're all hopelessly addicted to it, a fact that really doesn't cause me any real concerns either. And even with finding out that Tommy has been fucking Heidi and Janey for over a year now, I'm starting to accept that I might not be capable of being monogamous, as I'm sure the others have figured out that truth about themselves too. Maybe the terrible truth is that men and women need more than one lover at a time, and what better way is there to keep it both healthy and exciting than keeping it in the family.

For me though, my sexual family just seems to keep growing larger with each passing week and there just seems to be so many coincidences too, like tonight; Sasha told me the twins were going to in using the computers in the library. Isn't it strange that the first night I work with Janet, the Kelly twins just happen to be staying late with us. And how about Janet, she's fucking her son too, I just know it. Is that a coincidence too?

The other thing that's really thrown me is that since Dr. Malik gave me that wondrous orgasm last week, my body hasn't been the same. All the times I've marveled at how Sasha and Caroline's sex drive seemed almost super human in its insatiability, now I'm finding that my level of being aroused has matched theirs with the same ferocity. It's like all I have to do is have an erotic thought and my panties get soaking wet, and what's even more disturbing is that all I want to do is fuck, something Jack and the girls have surely noticed too.

My behavior is radically changing too, like now for instance, I'm sitting at my desk with no panties on with my legs wide open, the thought of being discovered is a rush that I can't even put into words either. None of the patrons walking by could even conceive of such a possibility, I'm sure, but I bet the Kelly boys do, I saw how they looked at me when they came in. Sasha no doubt has probably given them every intimate detail about me too, a thought that's just making me even hornier.

Heidi seemed to sum up who I am quite accurately the other night; she recently saw a movie with Mel Gibson and Helen Hunt, something about Mel being able to know what women are thinking. Anyway, my role wasn't Helen Hunt's of course, far from it actually, for me, the role of the bespectacled mousey file clerk was who Heidi saw me typecast as.

At first, I was terribly hurt by her perception of me, and the invisible anonymous creature that she described just added to my pain too; no woman wants to be thought of as being so benign that your mere existence is hardly even recognized. The truth that she was painting a picture of who I used to be soon became evident too, and the reality is that I'm not that titmouse anymore. I may dress like her for reasons more to do with stealth than hiding like I use to do, but, once I'm home or in the city with Tommy; I'm a completely different woman.

I see myself like the girls in the videos, young, horny and sensuous would probably be closer to how I'd describe myself now. I like to fuck, and quite frankly, the thought of having the Kelly boys as lovers is something I'm finding very appealing too. Listening to Sasha and Caroline talking about how it was nonstop fucking and cumming with them the other night has just made my resolve to take them as my lovers all the more imperative. The fact both boys can shoot as much as Jack, and with virtually little effort too, just makes me picture myself soaked head to toe in cum, a thought that has me sitting in my own fluids now.

"The Kelly twins are waiting for you," Janet voice wakes me from my daydream.

As hard as I've tried to be inconspicuous, the truth that there are times when I want be noticed. When I'm in the City with Tommy, I can wear whatever I want; short skirts and tight sweaters are becoming my favorites too. The feeling of having all those eyes going up and down my body is just too intoxicating to pass up. For so long I've deprived myself from the simplest pleasures most women just take for granted, not anymore though.

I know Janet has figured that I must be getting fucked on a regular basis now, what else could cause such a drastic change in a woman, especially an introverted titmouse like me. As much as I squirmed that first time Jack's cock was sliding inside me, I can think of no other remedy for a woman that suffers from low self-esteem like I did, than getting her pussy split open on a regular basis. Maybe, sex does cure what ails you; at least it has for me.

"Naughty boys just looking for attention," I say as I unbutton my knee length gold sweater.

The look on her face as I reveal my short plaid skirt and skin tight black sweater says all I need to know about how the two horny teenagers are going to react when they see me. The black thigh high stockings just heighten my arousal even more, a fact my body is struggling to comprehend too. Also adding to my distress is I'm just getting over my period, a fact that makes me even hornier than usual.

"Better be careful or you'll be taking them upstairs," she says revealing what I've suspected about her for a while now.

Janet like's young boys, and the fact her son is away at college isn't going to stop her from fulfilling her urges either. She's said a few times that she had to take the sheets home and wash them, a sure sign her pussy has been draining some lucky boy, I'm sure.

"Do you have the key," I say as I lift the side of my skirt exposing to her the fact I'm not wearing any panties.

I doubt our director ever envisioned that the room she had set for us after the blizzard stranded Janet and Thelma two years ago is now being used as Janet's private sex suite. No one knows of course, except me and whoever she's taken as her lover, and privacy is so important too, I suspect that's why she might feel safer here than being found out by a nosey neighbor.

My intuition about her is that she's just like me and Heidi, Dr. Malik said that's it's not that uncommon for mother's to succumb to the temptations that their son's offer them. I suspect she did a lot more than just watch Billy jerk off, I bet she fucked and sucked him just like I'm doing with Jack. The fun part now is going to be making her admit it, and that's only if she wants too.

"My pussy is so wet," I say as I take the key to the upstairs room from her.

"I always wondered if you were going to come out of hiding," she says as I can see she's not shocked at what I just said.

"What do you mean," I coyly respond to her observation about me.

"I know the signs too well to be fooled," she says intriguing me with her insight.

My skirt is soaked from sitting in my own fluids, and somehow, I think Dr. Malik is responsible for unleashing a fury of desires that seem uncontrollable now. I felt it first with Heidi last Sunday, and if it wasn't for getting my period, I know I would have fucked Jack and the three Kelly boys one after the other too. I seem to be acting more like Sasha and Caroline now; my urges are just so strong once I get this excited, and the thought fucking those two boys waiting for me is becoming too intolerable to contain any longer.

"That I suck Jack's cock and eat Sasha's pussy," I say not fearing the consequences of what I just revealed to her.

It's too late to take the words back now, and even if I did, she wouldn't believe me. I don't care either, she's just like me, and I'm betting so much on my instincts to prove it now. The fact I still can't comprehend what's going on inside me now is a part of it too, it's like all my inhibitions have completely dissolved since Dr. Malik worked his magic on me, and the thought of Janet's pussy mixed with the Kelly boys cum is proving to be a temptation that I know I won't be able to resist.

"I've been fucking Billy since the day he turned eighteen," is all she says as she slowly slides her panties down her legs.

"I knew you couldn't just sit there and just watch him jerk off," I say stating something both of us have discovered about ourselves to be true.

"He won't be home for another month, and I just can't wait anymore," she says as she lifts her skirt exposing herself to me.

I just can't believe how the sight of another woman's vagina is affecting me this much, and all those fears about whether I'm bi-sexual just seem so trivial as my eyes lock onto another one of Mother Nature's true wonders. Most men are so clueless when it comes to just how complex our pussy's really are, and they think its sole purpose is to squeeze their dick's until they ejaculate, which quite frankly we don't mind doing for them, but that's just using it at its most primitive level. Our intuition and maybe even our very souls are so intertwined with that gorgeous creature that lives between our legs, unlike that greedy serpent that always wants to fill us with semen.

Perhaps that's being harsh as far as men are concerned, and I know Jack and Tommy aren't like so many guys out there that just want to fuck anything in a skirt. They're both attuned as lovers in ways that I'm sure most women have never experienced before, and even though they're both servicing at least five or six women now, it's the tenderness of their hearts as they make love to all of us that we feel as we're being filled with their seed of life. I know sometimes I over analyze my own thoughts when I get this turned on, but quite frankly, I'm finally living the life of my dreams now.