A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The boys are goanna love that," I say as I marvel at her neatly trimmed red patch of pubic hair.

I use to have a bush too, but once I saw how all the girls on Jack's computer had shaved pussy's, I shaved mine as well. I do think there something that's just so feminine about what I'm looking at now; and the thought of growing mine back seems very intriguing too. The idea of having Jack or Tommy soaking my jet black pussy hair with all their cum, and then watching as one of my feline lovers licks me clean is an idea that I'm finding very alluring.

"You should grow yours back, right now; Jack thinks he's fucking some skinny teenager when he slides his dick inside you. Grow a little hair, and you won't believe how it affects him," she says something that I've always wondered about.

I know how much he likes fucking me, but it's only when I put my tongue in his mouth that it really comes crashing down on him just whose pussy his dick is in. Ninety-nine per cent of the time I bet he just thinks of me just like Janet said he does, a skinny girl with a tight pussy, and not at all as his mother. It could really be fun to see how he handles the pressure of seeing me as his mother, as opposed to just thinking of me like I'm a clone of Sasha or Caroline.

"Does it really make that big of a difference," I ask wanting to know more about what she just told me.

"We as women instinctively know that what we're doing with them is breaking all the rules, but Jack and Billy think with their dicks', and it never really sinks into their consciousness what they're really doing to us," she says blowing me away with her insight.

Her red pubic hair just seems so enticing as I imagine it smeared with semen from the young boys in the next room, and the thought of sucking it out of her as she writhes in ecstasy as my tongue brings her to climax, already has my own fluids dripping down my thighs already. It's as though I'm evolving in ways that I never even conceived of before, and the excitement of what I'm discovering is literally transforming me into that woman I always dreamed of as I got myself off looking at pictures in Tommy's magazines.

"Of course, when I get tired of fucking him as his mother, I simply shave and become the pig tailed slut that he wants me to be," she says giggling like a school girl.

"I'm goanna try it," is all I say as I realize that I've stumbled onto something magical for me and Jack to experience together.

"You'll love it," she says as she lowers her skirt and looks into my eyes.

"And so will Jack," I say as I take her hand in mine and walk towards our waiting lovers.

"Sorry we kept you waiting so long," I say as I instantly feel my body being ravaged by their eyes.

They're both so young looking too, and even though there only a year younger than Jack, they just seem so much younger looking than he is. But once they start fucking me, I'm sure my perceptions are going to change drastically, at least It did with Jack, and I have no doubts it will with them too. I think there's just something about getting a lot of pussy that matures boys faster than those that just play video games and jerk off to pornography. It would certainly be interesting if there was ever a study on it, and I'm sure there would be no shortage of boys volunteering either.

"You look just like the T-Mobile girl," Mark says as he makes no attempt at hiding the fact he's rubbing himself as he's looking at me.

He's always been the bold one of the two, and looking at him now with his dick bulging the material of his sweat pants, it's obvious that he won't need any coaxing to go upstairs. Sasha said how he had absolutely no inhibitions when it comes to fucking, unlike Michael who prefers to be with just one partner in the privacy of his own bedroom. Personally, my choice is going to be Michael for tonight's rendezvous with pleasure, and something tells me I'm his choice as well.

"You really do," Michael quickly adds without even being able to make eye contact with me.

In all my wildest dreams, I never thought I would ever hear myself described as looking like that sexy actress just a few short months ago. It's as though my life has been turned upside down in so many ways too, and as obvious as all the sex I'm having now is, that's just a part of how I'm expanding myself to ever new levels now. I'm growing as a woman and a mother as well, although, Jack is going to see another side of me once I grow my bush back.

How many mothers have walked in on their son's doing exactly what these two are doing now, plenty, I'm sure. But, I wonder how many stood there watching until they ejaculated, that's the question I'm sure most women never answer honestly when their confessing their sins to their priest. To some, I'm sure it was very embarrassing, but I have no doubt that for others, it was the fantasy that ran through their heads as they fingered themselves thinking about what they had stumbled upon.

After that first exposure, there were many who just couldn't help themselves from getting another glimpse of their sons' shooting all that thick cream out of their dicks'. The spectacle of semen literally exploding out of their bodies was just too alluring to be denied, and no doubt rationalized away as just a symptom of their own loneliness. But, that's when they both started to become co-dependent to each other's needs, and a stiff cock and a wet pussy will ultimately prevail no matter what moral objections are being raised by our conscience.

The fact these two are so young looking is clearly heightening my arousal in a way that I know it shouldn't, but the truth is that there's just something magical about boys and girls this young that drives both men and women my age wild with desire. As much as I use to think it was just men lusting after all that young pussy walking through the Mall, I've discovered that I'm just as much afflicted with the same lustful thoughts that render them helpless to their carnal urges. Of course, my fantasies revolve around both genders, and young girls with shaved pussy's are just as appetizing as young boys whose dicks' are so resilient when it comes to fucking us for hours at a time.

There's just something about knowing these two were only seventeen a few weeks ago that is just so decadently delightful for my pussy, and I suspect Janet's pussy feels the exact same way. Boys this young live to jerk off, and the fear of being caught by their mother's or sister's only makes it all the more exciting. They desperately want us to catch them, especially the ones with big dicks', because they know size means power when it comes to dealing with their sex starved mother's. Maybe that's how Jack's cock seduced Sasha and Caroline, one of them walked in on him unannounced, and the sight of his enormous organ was just too much for them to resist. I'm sure it happens all the time in the real world too, and all those divorced frustrated women out there are just such easy prey for their horny son's to take advantage of them.

"I'm sorry honey, I thought you were done with your homework," Janet says to Mark as she walks towards him and ever so slowly starts lifting her skirt.

She's feeling the same excitement as I am, and the notion that I could have walked in on Jack jerking off is being brought to life in a way that only that only a young boy with a hard cock in his hand could possibly do. This sensation of being light headed with excitement is just so incredible, and the tingling between my legs is intensifying as my mind tries to cope with what we're all doing now.

"I knew you'd catch me one day," is all he says as he brazenly slides his sweat pants down his legs revealing himself to us.

Janet evidently has chosen Mark as her surrogate son, and the look on Michael's face tells me he's thrilled with the prospect of acting out this forbidden fantasy with me. The truth is Michael was always my favorite, from the time he was little, there was just something unique in the way we interacted. Of course, it wasn't sexual in any way back then, but the way I hovered over him like a protective mother is certainly playing a role in how my maternal instincts are being stressed as I look at him now.

"I'm sorry Mom, I just got so excited," Michael says to me as all my focus turns to him.

The fact he still has his sweat pants on is something I find just so adorable too, unlike Mark who so casually exposed himself to us without an ounce of embarrassment. Michael on the other hand is the shy one, although, the fact he's sitting in front of me with an erection says he's not that shy anymore, a fact that I'm finding very appealing too. That special chemistry between us is just so obvious too, and I'm sure in many ways he's actually looking at me as his mother at this very moment.

"Don't be sorry, I think it's beautiful what you're doing," is all I can manage to think to say as I notice Janet is already on her knees between Mark's legs.

I wonder how many women have been lured by their own uncontrollable desires to do what Janet and I are doing now; sadly, we'll probably never know the answer to that question. Society just couldn't cope with the notion that a mother could fuck her own son, and yet, I have a feeling this very scenario plays out a lot more than we ever could imagine. No one can dare admit it though, the fear of being cast out keeps all of us hiding in the shadows, even as our would be accusers secretly covet what we're doing too.

"You got it," I hear Mark moan as he's about to climax in Janet's mouth.

I just knew she would be the one who weakened first, this illicit game of forbidden delight I'm playing with Michael is like foreplay for me, as opposed to how Janet's head is already bobbing up and down with Mark's dick in her mouth. Too bad she couldn't find the patience to let the magic develop like it's happening between us, because I think the building up of the tension is just as gratifying as actually the sex itself, well, almost anyway.

"I like the way you're dressed," Michael says to me almost in a whisper as we both try and ignore what's happening just a few feet away from us.

Without saying a word, I walk over to him and slowly pull his sweatshirt over his head, the sight of his face blushing just melts my heart as I comprehend just how into this erotic game we're playing he really is. He's feeling the same emotions as I am, and just knowing that is causing a frenzy of desires that is literally buckling me to my knees. To think that this could really be happening to some horny mother at this exact moment is sending shivers up and down my spine, and I'm sure Michael is feeling it as well.

Immediately, my eyes shift to the picture of the young girl on the computer monitor, her long thin legs and shaved pussy instantly trigger a response between my legs that lets me know just how turned on I am now. I still think Dr. Malik is somehow responsible for what can only be described as a state where no matter how much sex I have, it's just never enough. Granted, I'm just over my period, but since he brought me that wonderful orgasm a few weeks ago, my insatiability just seems unquenchable. I can feel myself turning into a clone of Sasha and Caroline as it relates to fucking, not that it's a bad thing, but it just seems to be overpowering my consciousness more and more lately.

"She's very pretty," I say bringing both our eyes to the image that he must find very appealing as well.

God, I love this boy so much, and just the way I can tell he's embarrassed at what we're looking at together is just melting my heart. He's not acting either, and even though the sound of Mark moaning as he's shooting in Janet's mouth, I'm just too captivated by this sweet sensitive boy to even care. That, of course is remarkable considering just how horny I've been lately.

"She looks a lot like you," he says still not even being able to make eye contact with me.

How can it be that this is the same boy who fucked Caroline for hours, and now he can't even make eye contact with me? She said there was something special about being with him too, unlike Mark who just wanted a vessel to pump semen into. This just feels so real too, and even the butterflies in my stomach hint that what I'm feeling is legitimate as far as the roles we're both playing now.

I want to desperately keep this on a level of a mother and her son discovering desires about each other that they never even knew existed before. Although, I suspect by the time a boy reaches this point where masturbation and wanting to be discovered by his mother are a daily ritual, he's already probably been fantasizing about her for quite some time too. I know Janet mentioned how Billy would leave pictures on his computer, along with a towel filled with semen, so I guess naivety doesn't really apply with how a woman reacts when she confronts her son with his dick in his hand.

We all know what they want, and it's just how many of us out there are who are willing to take the risk and give it to them. I also know it's just not a gender thing either, girls play this game too, and a father walking in on his daughter with the sheets just barely covering her pussy is just as adept as a boy with his dick bulging in his pants. Somehow though, I think a woman would be treated much harsher for giving in to her desires for her son, than a man would be for his daughter. Pussy at any age is just too powerful for my male brothers' to resist; while we women have to suffer silently as our frustrations keep building deep inside us.

"Tell me how I look like her," I say as my fingers gently slide through his hair.

I know he desperately wants to rub himself, and as much as I want that too, I'm enjoying our interlude of pre-passion too much to have him reach down and get himself off. We'll fuck and suck each other into a state of pure ecstasy later on, but for now, our words are just as powerful as any of the orgasms that will smother us with untold delights as our bodies are locked together.

Perhaps, it's my vanity being totally out of control, but I think there actually is quite a strong resemblance to the young girl I'm looking at now. Granted, I'm not eighteen, but she's tall and thin like I am, and those long legs and tiny tits certainly do make her look just like me, at least in my mind anyway. And I'm sure in Michael's mind as well; otherwise, he would have chosen some big boobed slut who looks like Heidi.

"I've always loved looking at your legs when I would come over and use the pool," he says with his voice quivering with excitement.

I remember last summer feeling just a little bit awkward when I asked him to help me bring some lawn chairs up from the basement. The one piece bathing suit with the matching skirt I used to hide my body from all those teenage eyes that no doubt were belittling me was strangely ineffective with the way I felt Michael's eyes undressing me. I knew he was too young to be attracted to such a flat chested creature like me, but the truth is that I really enjoyed that sense of excitement knowing he was attracted to me.

And now, looking at this image of a girl who he thinks I resemble, my eyes lock onto not just her long legs and small tits, but also her shaved pussy and very prominent tiny asshole. I'm not sure why the anus seems to have such a powerful hold over me, and Sasha and Caroline as well, but I think a part of it is what it represents as to what we're all doing together. Good girls don't get fucked in the ass, but naughty girls do it all the time, and I have a feeling before tonight is over, my ass is finally going to be stretched with a dick in it.

"What else do you like," I whisper in his ear as I try and maintain that delicate balance between exciting and embarrassing him at the same time.

Standing behind a boy who could be my own son looking at a girl with her legs spread wide open is proving to be such a rush for me, and I'm frantically trying to keep my composure as I feel my thighs quivering with anticipation. It would be so easy to turn him around and start sucking him like Janet did to his brother, but something keeps telling me to wait. This tension is almost unbearable too, and I'm sure he's suffering just as much as I am, a thought that tells me once we start having sex, neither one of us is going to want to stop.

"Well," is all he can manage to utter as I sense just how uptight he is right now.

This just seems so familiar to me, and the inability for him to express himself verbally just endears him to me even more. I've suffered from the same ailment as he is now, and yet, the fact he was able to fuck Caroline for hours tells me that maybe this awkwardness he's displaying is more about interacting with me, rather than being who he really is. I wonder, is he as attuned to this very scenario as I am?

"Can you believe how naughty she is spreading her legs like that," I whisper to him as sensuously as I know how.

We're both pushing the limits of our self-control to the extreme as our bodies are being ravaged by forces that are demanding we capitulate to our own desires. And yet, we both are frantically resisting those urges as this game we're playing together slowly unfolds in front of us. I can honestly say that there has never been a moment like the one I'm feeling right now, the urge to fuck is so strong, and yet, the gratification I'm getting from playing a surrogate mother is just too powerful for even my pussy to defeat me now.

"Do you think there are actually mothers out there who pose like that for their sons," he asks me as I sense him loosening up.

I'd so love to say that I do it for Jack all the time, but somehow, I'm sure he knows that already. In the real world, I'm positive there are untold instances where wardrobe malfunctions happen all the time, and every night some horny mother and son are getting off just a room apart thinking about it too. It's just human nature, and if only we'd all just recognize it as such.

"Peter Condon's mom walks around the house in a string bikini," he says as his fingers clumsily try to undo the knot on his sweat pants.

I know Susan Condon, and as shocking as the implications of what he just told me are, I'm not surprised either. Susan could easily be considered the last woman you'd expect to her anything spicy about, and yet, there she is tempting her son with those long legs and small tits as she so innocently drives Peter wild with lust. It just has to be more prevalent than anyone can imagine, and that's exactly what Dr. Malik told me too.

"You think Peter jerks off thinking about that string bikini." I ask already knowing the answer?

"I know he does," is all he replies as he finally unties the knot.

The first time I saw Caroline in a string bikini, my whole body started to spasm as my eyes tried to relay to my brain what was happening to me. She was as close to being naked as she possibly could, while still maintaining that aura of still being legally clothed, but just barely. It's usually only a young girl who can get away with wearing one too; they're seen as just acting out their teenage urges, while women my age are viewed as seductress if we choose to be seen in one, which of course is totally true.

"I won't wear that one piece bathing suit anymore," I whisper in his ear as my fingers slowly start to slide down his chest.

"What will you wear," he asks me as his body starts to tremble.

"What do Sasha and Caroline wear," I moan as my tongue flickers inside his ear.

"When you're not home, they don't wear anything," he says as his fingers seemed stalled at pulling his sweat pants down around his ankles.

"You like looking at their pussy's," I say as I slowly turn him around facing me.

Ever so slowly, I start sliding his sweatpants down his legs as our faces are just inches apart, and the sound of his rapid breathing is just fueling the furnace between my legs all the more. I know we'll be lovers soon, but nothing can compare to what we're doing now. This moment can only happen once, and both of are aware of it too, a fact that is making us totally in sync with our own forbidden desires for each other.