A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd rather look at yours," he says so politely that it almost seems out of place for what's happening between us.

My first glimpse of my baby's swollen organ is being burned in my memory as though a laser was recording it for me. The fact he's not as big as Jack is met with unbridled enthusiasm by every orifice of my body. A big cock is every woman's fantasy, but believe me, there's only so much your pussy can handle before it starts to hurt. Although Sasha and Caroline seem immune from that plague, unlike me, who usually has to force Jack to ejaculate before he's ready too.

"I could see it in your eyes that you wanted me to catch you tonight," I say as our lips are just inches apart from one another.

"When I saw you dressed in that tight sweater and short skirt, I almost exploded," he replies as I fight desperately not to lock my lips with his.

Dr. Malik was right, this happens all the time and the fluids leaking out of me are proof positive that when it comes to human sexuality, the most forbidden desires are also the most exciting. And what sexually starved woman could possibly reject the advances of her teenage son? Not many, if what I've learned in the last few months is typical of the rest of the world, and I'm sure the first few times she feels her body being scanned is both shocking and exhilarating too. Of course, it's only when she realizes that her panties are soaking wet that it all starts to seep in to her consciousness, and that's truly when the fun really begins.

"I thought you might like seeing me dressed like this," I moan as my fingers start to caress his balls ever so gently.

If only this could be for real, I know I would have teased him mercilessly in every way possible too. I would have sat on the couch and ever so slowly start to spread myself in front of him, and just the thought that some mother out there is probably actually doing it at this very instance, is making me want to want to consummate this illicit marriage we're both about to explore together.

"Are you wearing panties," he asks as my fingers gently wrap around his dick.

Do I jerk him off or give him a blowjob? Isn't that the very question every mother asks herself the first time she finds her fingers wrapped around her son's dick. We all know that the first one is goanna be fast, but experience has taught us that young boys can easily cum four or five times without really even trying. My head is spinning with what to do with this gorgeous organ that I'm gently squeezing now, but somehow, I know once it starts spitting cum, that's when my body will instinctively react to its own needs.

"I wanted to surprise you, I was goanna wait until you were watching ESPN, and then ever so slowly I'd start spreading myself so you could finally see my pussy," I say as my head lowers itself sensing that semen will be exploding out of my young lover in any second now.

"Will you show it to me tonight," he asks as my hand gently starts stroking him towards his climax.

"You can have as much of my pussy as you want," I whisper as I feel his whole body tensing for his orgasm.

I know there are so many women out there that cringe when they feel their mouth filling with semen, but for me, it's a treat that I'll never tire of, I'm sure. This truly is like a religious experience too, and this sense of peacefulness and serenity that are smothering me as I feel Michael's penis spasm with each eruption of semen he's shooting in my mouth, just has to be a gift from God. Otherwise, why would he have given men such gorgeous organs if he didn't want us to wrap our lips around them? Perhaps that's blasphemy on my part, but I wonder if that was the forbidden fruit Eve couldn't resist tasting? It sure explains a lot if it was.

"That's it Mom, suck it all out of me," he moans as my mouth and hand conspire together to milk him dry of all the delicious cream that's flowing down my throat.

Caroline was right about just how much he cums too, I've already swallowed three or four times and he's still shooting inside my mouth. I love Tommy dearly, but if all my young lovers are going to be this virile, monogamy is going to be an issue for us. Although, his weakness for young pussy is going to offset my craving, so I guess it's a win win for both of us.

"Mommy's pussy is going to squeeze even more cream out of you when we go upstairs," I say as my tongue shamelessly licks his cock and balls clean of the forbidden nectar he fed me.

"I'm so lucky to have a mother like you," he says as his fingers gently stroke through my hair.

The image of Connie instantly flashes in my head as I comprehend what he just said to me, it was so sad when she died so young, and I hope where ever she is now, she'll understand what I just did with her son. Every mother knows there is going to be a day when their son finds a lover, but I suspect more and more are discovering it firsthand. Divorce or death in a family just makes so many unintended changes to the dynamics of a family, and somehow, Nature manages to fill that vacuum, after all, I'm living proof that it does.

*

"Relax Katherine, you're just overly stimulated," Dr. Malik says to me as I walk into his kitchen in a state of near hysterics.

I have to wonder how many times this very scenario has played out with other women who've seemingly lost control of their sexual urges like I have, from what I've seen lately, I suspect I'm not the first one to show up at Dr. Malik's door unannounced, and in this condition either. Ever since that night where he fondled me, my body hasn't been the same, and it's as though the cravings are intensifying too.

"Overly stimulated, are you kidding me," I say as I'm still covered in Michael and Mark's semen from last night.

It was absolutely incredible what the three of us did together; we fucked and sucked each other until two in the morning. I just couldn't get enough of them, it was as if I was possessed the way I drained not only Michael, but Mark too. There was just no stopping me either; and I let both of them fuck me in the ass, while poor Janet just sat watching me as I just spiraled further out of control. I kind of feel bad that I monopolized both boys so thourghly, but the truth is that my appetite for sex just couldn't be satisfied with one penis, and it took every ounce of semen from both of them to finally calm me down.

If ever there was a movie for the USA channel about a sexually starved suburban mother, this certainly would be it. Too bad it would have to be rated triple X though, because it's the very graphic nature of the sex that could only explain just how thourghly consumed I've become by my carnal desires lately. I'm horny all the time now, and it's my fear that I'll self-destruct and take Sasha and Jack with me.

"You've been a very naughty girl," he says in his distinctive British accent that I've always found so alluring.

The dried semen on my face and in my hair is obviously something that turns him on, a thought that is already affecting me in a way that I know it shouldn't. And as hard as I'm trying to ignore the tingling between my legs, I know it's just a matter of time before my pussy's demands will have to be placated. What's wrong with me, a part of me feels ashamed for what I'm feeling, and yet, another part is already anticipating the magical touch that this brown devil's fingers are going to do to me.

"I was with the Kelly twins last night," I say as I feel myself involuntarily starting to flirt with a man who could easily be my own father, if I so choose to think of him that way.

"AH, you're covered with the seed of young boys," he says as I let my bathrobe fall to the floor without hesitation.

The feeling of his eyes scrutinizing my body in a way that a parent would do to their own child has me literally trembling with excitement. How can this be happening to me again so soon after being with the twins last night? As hard as I'm trying to understand why I'm turned on right now, the truth is that I already feel that terrible ache between my legs that only getting fucked will make go away. Am I sex addict now, or even worse, a woman that is so promiscuous that she'll even fuck her next door neighbor to get relief?

"I love being with young boys," I say as the scent of semen mixed with both my own sweat and vaginal fluids fills my nostrils with a fragrance that seems to be acting as an aphrodisiac not only for me, but also him as well.

"Those two young rascals had their way with Leila last week," he says as I notice the bulge in his robe.

How many daughters have stood where I am now with their father's erection in plain sight? Granted, he's not my father, but if he was, I have no doubt I'd use every trick I know make his dick hard all the time. The unspoken truth is that flirting with Daddy is just nature's way of preparing us to go out and find our own mate; we're supposed to tempt them just enough until our inner voice tells us to stop, and then pullback as the frustrations of what we're doing continues to wear both of us down after each sortie of illicit delight.

Of course, the only problem is that for some, that thrill they feel as they're fingering themselves after teasing Daddy can only be duplicated with even more sexually flirtatious encounters with men who are supposed to be immune from our advances. I'm sure a lot of fathers are, but I'm also certain that when it comes to a young girl's pussy spread wide open, just as many of them will surrender to their own unrelenting urges too. I think it's just part of our nature to explore things that are verboten, and as a mother who has crossed that invisible line with her own son, gender plays no favorites when it comes to being seduced by our own children.

"Was she covered in cum like me," I ask him as the sound of my own heart fills my ears completely.

The thought of Leila's brown skin smeared with semen sends a shock wave throughout my entire body, and as much as I thought I couldn't get any hotter, the sight of a man who is old enough to be my own father with an erection is bringing out desires in me that I'm finding absolutely irresistible. Fucking Jack was certainly made easier because he has a big cock, but the idea of having a surrogate acting as my own father is something I know I just can't pass up. This dark side has always been in me, and quite frankly, I think I'm finally discovering who I really am now.

"She looked just like an angel covered in thick white frosting," he says as he opens his robe exposing his long thick brown penis to me.

This is obviously his weakness; the sight of a young girl covered in semen is what gets him off, and although I'm not Sasha's age, I'm definitely young enough to get his dick hard. I can see it in his eyes; he's analyzing every ejaculation that was either shot inside me, or all over me. It wouldn't surprise me if he was able to pick the exact number either, I dear say he's had plenty of practice at for quite some time now.

Ever so slowly I kneel down in front of him, the thought of another dick exploding all over me just makes the throbbing between my legs even more painful. I wonder if this is exactly how it starts when the flirtations escalate to the point of no return for all those frustrated men whose daughters have driven pushed then past their breaking point. The need to get off overwhelms them to where they find themselves standing in their little angel's room with their dick fully erect, and more often than not, I'd bet their offering is met with a warm mouth and a wet pussy.

"You'd be surprised how many daughters service their father's, especially when divorce and financial hardships are involved," he says knowing full well the many secrets that only a doctor knows about his patients on this particular subject.

"Please Daddy," is all I say as my mouth and tongue begin working their magic together on another gift from heaven.

A part of me is shocked at just how hard he is, I don't know why, but I guess I thought he'd be kind of soft considering his age. The fact is he's as hard as Jack, and long and thick with big balls too, no wonder Leila fell under this Svengali's spell. What girl could possibly resist such a gift, especially considering what his fingers are capable of doing to our pussy's. The other thing that I have no doubt has happened is that this big dick has already exploded in Sasha and Caroline, a thought that just makes me want to taste his cum even more now.

"That's it my dear, let Daddy feel your love," he moans as my mouth and hand find the familiar rhythm that will soon have him exploding in my mouth.

I wonder if all gynecologists are as adept as Dr. Malik is when it comes to seducing their patients. It certainly would be so easy for them to spot likely candidates; after all, a wet pussy is the equivalent of a raging hard on when it comes to girls being aroused. The glistening lips and low moan as his fingers effortlessly slide inside his patient would certainly strain every moral fiber of his being, along with the material of his pants too. It just has to be more common than not, and from what I know now, the fact most gynecologists are men almost guarantees that a lot of them have to give into their own urges, and especially when it comes to a young girls pussy.

"You're so talented," he moans as he readies himself to cum.

Men are all the same when it comes to ejaculation, old or young; they all desperately try to fend off cumming until it literally explodes out of them. At first, Jack had virtually no control when he was fucking me, but he soon mastered the art of delaying his orgasm just like Dr. Malik is doing now. It's inevitable though, my mouth or pussy will always overpower them no matter how disciplined they've become, and as Dr. Malik's dick is finding out, my appetite for cum can't be denied.

"That's it, I'm almost there," he moans as my hand and mouth work in sync to drain another dick of all its delicious nectar.

I've heard the girls on Sex in the City talk about how some guy's spunk, their words, sometimes has a terrible taste. I guess I've been very fortunate in that every dick that has exploded in my mouth always makes me hungrier for even more, and Dr. Malik's cum is no different than Jack's or the Kelly boys. It's thick and almost sweet too; I wonder how many girls have gone home after their examination from this seemingly harmless fatherly figure with this same taste in their mouth, plenty, I'm sure.

"You're one on my special girls now," he says as he watches my tongue lick the last remnants of semen off his cock.

I just find it so amazing how I'm shamelessly licking his dick and balls just like all the girls in the videos, and the fact I'm so good at it only makes what I'm doing all the more unbelievable. The truth is all men love getting their dick sucked, and I'm sure they enjoy the post clean up as well, especially the way I'm doing it now. The low moans I'm hearing as I massage his balls with my mouth only confirms how thourghly I've mastered this art too.

I guess it's the absence of any hint of inhibitions that's the key though, and lately, I've been so out of control that shame and embarrassment is the last thing that goes through my head once my pussy gets excited. Whether with Jack or the Kelly boys, the only thing that matters is getting as much semen pumped inside me as possible, and here I am kneeling in my neighbor's kitchen getting another fix. The fact I'm enjoying myself so much is starting to worry me, my fear is that I'm becoming addicted to sex, and yet, a part of me finds absolutely nothing wrong with that prospect at all.

"Please touch me," I moan as the memories of that night when he fondled me haven't left my consciousness for nearly two weeks now.

It's no coincidence that my appetite for sex has exploded since his fingers ravaged me, and the thought of him touching me again has me giddy with anticipation. I desperately need to get off, Sasha and Caroline have tried to give me relief, but after Dr. Malik brought me wave after wave of ecstasy that night, I know that he's the only one who can take this terrible ache between my legs away.

"Of course," he says as he helps me to my feet.

"I need to get off," I whisper to him almost in a whimper as he helps me onto the examining table.

It's so obvious that he's done this many times before, and as he gently lifts me and slides a pillow under my abdomen, my mind pictures all the young girls who have been here before me. I can literally see all of them lying on their stomachs with their ass's spread wide open waiting for this devil to treat them to untold pleasures, while the taste of his semen is still fresh in their mouths. If sucking this old man's dick is the price for unspeakable gratification, then I'm sure many a mouth has tasted his semen, and OH so willingly too.

"That's it, spread yourself as wide as you can," he says in a way that I imagine my own father would say to me if he caught me lying naked in my bed.

I can only imagine how many men have stumbled into this very situation before; a young girl seemingly asleep with her pussy fully exposed, and a father frantically rubbing himself trying to get off without being caught. Pussy at any age is like a weapon of mass destruction, all it takes is just a sniff or a peek and men literally sell themselves to Nature's most powerful instinct, the need to ejaculate. They all want to do it too, but it's only getting older that finally slows them down, unlike women who's pussy's always seem willing resilient at any age.

For some reason, the sight of him putting on his white doctor's coat is exciting me, those long forgotten memories I've buried for so long now suddenly burst upon my consciousness reminding me why it is that I will only be examined by a female gynecologist. It was so long ago, and yet, I can still see myself sitting naked with my legs spread wide open and my feet in the stirrup's, as hard as I tried not to, the urge to masturbate was just too powerful for me to resist. I'm sure I'm not the only girl who's been caught fingering herself in that situation, but the look on old Dr. Adams face as I made myself cum humiliated me just like the time Mom caught me trying to seduce Tommy.

He was old enough to be my grandfather too, just like Dr. Malik is with Sasha and Caroline, and as he slipped his fingers into my soaking vagina, the sound of me moaning softly filled the room completely. Even though I had just climaxed, the unbridled excitement of being that vulnerable was like nothing I ever felt before, perhaps it was being naked in front of a man for the first time while being so aroused that heightened what I was experiencing. But whatever the cause, the feeling of both being shamed and exhilarated haunted me long afterwards too, and avoiding male doctors just became part of my DNA.

"You're ass reminds me so much of Sasha's," he says as I watch him latherer his long thick fingers with lubricant.

The thought of Sasha lying exactly where I am now only puts even more pressure on me to get relief, and the realization that she's been spreading her legs wide open for God only knows how long now sends a shiver throughout my whole body. Just the thought of her sitting naked in front of this Machiavellian makes me wish Dr. Adams had been like him, who knows what would have happened if all my dark desires were unleashed so long ago.

I'm not saying I was a little tart who wanted to be fingered by him, but he knew how wet I was when his eyes were looking deep inside me. Maybe I reminded him of his granddaughter, and the thought of a young girl with a soaking pussy was just too much for him. But that's not the case with Dr. Malik, and I'd bet my house that his fingers have driven many a young girl wild with excitement as he found another pussy needing his very unique touch. Somehow, I always thought women were the masters when it comes to the art seduction, but as I feel my ass being spread apart, I realize just how naïve I still am.