A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers

"How long did it take before she became one of your special girls," I moan as I feel both my naughty holes being filled by his oversized fingers.

OH God, what is he doing to me, I know that must sound so blasphemous too, but I just can't help myself. The sensation of my insides being clamped by the pressure of his fingers deep inside me is like nothing I've ever felt. I never imagined that the thin membrane between my bowels and vagina could be this sensitive, this might explain why Sasha and Caroline always want to have two dicks' fucking them at the same time. I just assumed it was because they were out of control, and now I finally understand why, the question now is, what do I do about it.

"What are you doing to me," I moan as I stretch my ass as wide open as I can.

Why is it that a woman's anus seems to hold the key to truly the best orgasms? All the times I've sucked Sasha or Caroline's pussy as Jack drilled their tiny ass holes, I marveled at just how powerful the combination of my tongue and his dick working together was at getting them off. To say I was jealous would be an understatement, but the thought of having my own ass being split wide open by my own son's oversized cock was just too scary for me to even contemplate. But after last night, the idea of watching Jack's dick sliding into my ass isn't as frightening as it used to be, then again, the fact my ass hole is being stretched this very minute might have something to do with it too.

"Now, you're going to experience pleasures you've only dreamed of," he says as I feel my clit being assaulted as though some evil snake's tongue was flickering against my tiny knob a hundred times a second.

"OH God," is all I can think to scream out as I feel a rush unlike anything I've ever experienced.

I'm already cumming, this can't be happening to me, it just can't be, where's the slow build up I'm so used too? I always thought it was so unfair that women have to struggle to climax while men seemingly just need someone stroking their dick's to make them cum. While we're always at the mercy of just one misstep too; a sudden noise or a random thought can instantly sabotage our orgasm and make us start all over again. Not men though, once their dick gets that signal it's goanna spit, the world could be coming to an end and it wouldn't matter to them.

This is incredible, even the realization that my bladder has surrendered itself just seems so natural too. The unending waves of pleasure pulsating throughout my body just seem to keep intensifying, and the thought of going home and sliding my ass down Jack's big dick is my sole focus now. I remember how I was in awe the first time I watched him slide deep inside Sasha's ass, it just seemed too big to fit inside such a tiny hole, and yet, with each stroke of his mammoth organ, her tiny ass gobbled down every inch of him.

What was even more stunning was the sight of his semen oozing out of her ass hole, the fact she did it so effortlessly in front of me told me she was used to having an audience. I have to suspect that Dr. Malik has no doubt watched many an orgasm's dripping out of her and Caroline as well, and only God knows how many others too. Can I really blame him for being addicted to the same things as I am? The cold hard truth is that teenagers are built to make love, and it's the rest of us that are so captivated by the magnificence of them copulating that it is just too irresistible for us to deny ourselves from watching them.

It's that combination of innocence and sensuality mixed together that is just so magical when it is truly genuine too. Both boys and girls that young don't know how to fake their emotions like what happens in the typical sex videos most people see. For them, the thrill of having a lover is just so overpowering to their senses, and thankfully for the rest of us, they haven't been corrupted with all the excesses that most adults already have succumb to.

I know how privileged I've been to sit on the couch sipping my green tea while the most sensuous of God's creatures performed their erotic dance of love in front of me. Some no doubt would label what I was watching pornography, but each time I let out a gasp as Jack ejaculated, I knew just how special that moment really was too. Of course, the sight of Sasha and Caroline ravenously licking that sweet nectar out of whatever orifice Jack shot it into also was a treat, and one I'll never tire of watching either.

"Please don't stop," I moan as my finger nails dig into the palms of my hands so deeply that the pain intermixed with the pleasure that is enveloping me is something I'm finding very appealing.

"Just a little more before you start to hallucinate," he says as I feel my body starting to float as if I were filled with helium.

Just the way his fingers are manipulating me to orgasm after orgasm is just so unbelievable, and to think that I was always so skeptical when I've read in Cosmo about women having multiple orgasm's makes me want to write and apologize to them. He truly is a master at what he's doing to me, and no doubt many others too, I'm sure. What woman or young girl could possibly deny herself this pleasure that I'm having right now? I bet even their husbands and boyfriends wouldn't mind that their lovers have been molested like this, especially since one of the side effects is a sex drive that would shame most nymphomaniacs.

"I'm floating," I say as my eye lids become too heavy to keep open.

*

The sight of Sasha sitting next to me startles me at first; it's been so long since I've woken to this very scenario too. I think the last time had to be at least seven or eight years ago, I either had the flu or a mild case of pneumonia, but whatever it was, it had me bedridden for a few days. I guess for both Jack and Sasha it scared them immensely due to losing their father not that long before, and for me, I promised myself I'd never let that happen again.

"What time is it," I ask as my eyes lock onto the chemistry book she's reading so intently.

"Almost eight," she replies as I realize just how disoriented I feel.

It's almost like I'm still dreaming now, and all kinds of erotic images are flashing in my head as I try and make sense of what is happening to me. The tingling between my legs alerts me instantly to the fact my body is aware that something is going on, but what? My head is spinning as I try and comprehend whether or not I'm even conscious, a thought that is beginning to frightening me too.

As hard as my maternal instincts are trying to censor my thoughts, all I can see is the very graphic image of Jack's gorgeous member ejaculating all over me. It's as though I'm watching a video in slow motion as I see my face and hair covered with his semen, and even more disturbing, my mouth and tongue licking his cock and balls just like the girls do in the sex videos I so love to watch. Is that really me doing that to my own son, or just my over sexed imagination tricking me again.

Mother's aren't supposed to look at their son's as a source of carnal delight, but as my thoughts just keep escalating about what I'm doing to Jack, I can already feel my thighs quivering with excitement. I know what I'm feeling is wrong, but the truth is that I just can't help myself from watching myself become my son's lover. What I see happening between us isn't dirty or disgusting either as every fiber of my body can attest to it too.

"Having a hard time getting your thoughts in order," she asks reading me like a book she is so familiar with.

She's right though, I feel like a hard drive that's had all its data scrambled into a million different addresses, and ever so slowly I'm starting to make sense of what my thoughts are revealing to me. Now I see myself with Tommy, a wish that's been decades in the making, and real or not, it's one that I've prayed for without hesitation for years now.

"Where's Jack," I ask trying to get a conservation going while I try and get my feet back on the ground.

"The last time I saw him he was fucking Leila," she says so matter-of-factly.

"Fucking Leila," I ask almost in disbelief.

"I think she was jealous because you gave Dr. Malik a blowjob," she replies as I notice her nipples sticking out of her shirt.

"You mean it wasn't just dream after all," I ask as my memory finally gets in sync with me now.

"No Katie, it wasn't just a dream, and you're one of his sluts now, just like me," she says as I feel a heavy weight being removed from my shoulders.

The sight of my own daughter removing her T-shirt instantly resonates between my legs, and her tiny tits and shaved vagina stir a hunger inside me that just seems so familiar to me too. If I am indeed a slut now, the thought of sucking my own daughters pussy isn't being met with any resistance either. In fact, this is what I've wanted for over twenty tears now, and to be finally free of any sort of shame or doubts about myself is just a gift from heaven as far as I'm concerned.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,480 Followers
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 10 years ago
An Impossible Re-creation!

Ronnie has created the impossible. Only a few can capture the images of the human mind as it micro processes its instantainious, random images into words so fast, and changes directions beyond the speed of light ... As this script portrays Soooo Well, And So Realistically. Only computers can process information this fast, but how can it link to a brain and transcribe so thoroughly for human consumption? Ronnie, this a work of art; beautiful and inspiring. Is it possible the rest of your posted library holds the same entertainment value? Only one way to know! WE HAVE TO READ THEM. Thanks for sharing. It would be a charm to visit live with such an intuitive Indiviual. NellaBare2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so sensual on so many levels!!

information for the body,mind and soul,,,wonderfully written,,,,i believe as you, that monogamy and one on one sex is far outdated,,,we limit and restrain ourselves from enjoying all the pleasures sex can bring,,,loved your thoughts on family incest !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OH MY GOD

I can't tell you how many times I've pulled up your story when I'm at work and then had to sit with my panties soaking wet!

JimSnivelyJimSnivelyover 10 years ago
Food for the mind as well as the libido

I enjoyed this story at every possible level, Ronnie, and I share your conviction that repressed humans should just get out of their own way and enjoy their sexuality wherever it happens to lead them. Bravissima!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureabout 11 years ago
I absolutely... and 5*****s by the way...

... loved this story. I could go on and on about what I liked about it but, honestly author, isn't it better knowing that it's going to go onto my favorites list and at some point in the next six months I'll be reading it again as I have many of your other previous stories. Your writing keeps getting better and I look forward to the next submission. Thanks!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Linda's Discovery Mom discovers her son's secret.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Boobs n Boners The tale of a very horny sonn, and an equally horny mom.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories