A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

"We can do it, it'll be so exciting reliving that feeling of anxiety and dread all over again," she says almost giggling.

Tying her hair in a ponytail like she used to do, it clearly gives me a time frame of when they first started having sex. I can't do anything about that now, but I wonder how I really would have reacted if I had confronted this issue from the beginning. Then again, the sight of Jack's big dick might have influenced me too. Could I have resisted it?

"I'm so excited just thinking about you catching us," she says sounding more like the good Sasha.

"It's getting late, you two have to get up early for school tomorrow," I say as the throbbing between my legs intensifies, and I become the character I'm supposed to be playing too.

"OK Mommy," she responds clearly getting in sync with me.

This could easily be an erotic novel or even a movie; it really makes me wonder just how common it is too. The fact I had those urges with my brother just suggests it's something that maybe is tolerated, but just not discussed. What mother is going to question her daughter about why her brother left her bedroom room so late? The thought that they might be having sex is unthinkable, but certainly is plausible.

It would be so easy to reach down and get myself off now. This whole situation is so dreamlike, it's like I'm high on some illicit drug too, and I could really get used to this feeling. The problem is I can't stay this turned on without getting relief much longer; otherwise, I might start screaming like a mad woman.

Tell me mirror, am I really attractive enough to appeal to Jack? I know I'm thin like Sasha, but will he find me attractive? I'm over forty; lines and wrinkles have just seemed to come out of nowhere too, will that turn him off? Thank God I had a caesarean; at least my pussy will make his dick feel like it's in a girl half my age.

My God, I'm already surrendered myself to the idea that he's goanna fuck me too. Well, at least I do have a pussy that hasn't had a hundred dicks' explode in it like a lot of other women out there, a thought that has my fingers begging to get me off now. Not yet fingers, before tonight is out, who knows what will happen.

Glancing in the mirror again to gain more confidence, I notice this shirt is longer on me than Sasha, just an inch or so, but I don't like the look, it's not short enough. I don't think she'll mind if I trim it just a little, they'll both be shocked when they see just how short I'm making it. Can you imagine that I'm actually thinking this way? Katie the titmouse is finally free, well, almost. I will in a little while, and once I open that door, I'll never be the same.

*

Is that really my heart pounding that hard? It's never made me feel this way either, even my breathing is affected. I just think something wonderful and life changing is about to happen to me, most people would probably never understand why I need to go through this door...but I do, and that's all that's matters.

They both stressed the door knob turning slowly drove them wild, that's exactly what I'll do now. Let the tension build to an incredible level before actually walking in, would I have been this way three or four years ago, I'll never know.

Opening the door as slowly as I can without being too overly dramatic, the first thing I notice is just how lit up the room is. They certainly want to make sure I see exactly what's going on, which I certainly don't object too. The fact I'm noticing every minute detail tells me just how thoroughly I'm invested in this little charade we're playing.

I've never noticed the things I'm looking at as I am now, funny how many times I've been in here and merely glanced over her room without actually noticing what's in front of me. Not now though, every detail is being scrutinized as though it were a scene from one of the 'CSI' shows. God forgive me, but I can't remember ever being this alive before.

It's as though time as slipped into slow motion too, what should have taken me seconds to do, feel like minutes now. The door just seems to be opening so slowly, is it me moving slowly or just all my senses so attuned to what's happening now?

"Are you guys still doing homework," I ask softly as I enter the room.

The image of the cucumber sized organ buried half way inside her fills my eyes immediately. It just doesn't seem possible that something that big could actually fit in in a hole that small. That tight little ballerina's ass just seems so small compared with what's sliding in and out of her. Jack's fingers spreading her ass wide open just makes it look all that much smaller with that massive creature inside her.

How many times has her pussy been worked like this? I can only imagine the amount of times she's had that snake spitting inside her too. Thank God she's on the pill, I have a feeling she's been bathed internally for quite a while now, and I know I would if I were her!

"Mommy, don't be mad, I just couldn't help myself," she says in a low moan.

All I can do is watch as she lifts up so the snake is barely inside her, and then so slowly gorging on its entire length as she slowly lowers herself. The sight of it slowly disappearing inside her nearly has me hypnotized as I watch it bury itself all the way down to his balls. I guess she doesn't have to worry about the fear of bottoming out either, do I?

All the times I would sit and just stare at the pictures of girls being impaled like she is now, just brings back so many memories. I always dreamed of having something that big sliding in and out of me as I fingered myself, and all the while hoping Tommy would walk in and catch me. Of course, he never did, but, I've caught these two doing exactly what I wished we had done so long ago.

The fact the monster is glistening as it slides in and out of her so effortlessly just confirms there's nothing as juicy as a young girl's pussy. I remember how wet I used to get when I was her age, and the thought of somehow getting a vibrator or dildo became an obsession for a while too, until I finally accepted there was no way I could buy one. The drawer in my nightstand now is proof that I finally achieved my goal, over twenty years later though.

Now, how do I handle this situation? They're caught, so what do I do next? Think Katie, this can really be fun if I handle it correctly, live the moment and make them re-live the past, tricky but possible, if done right. The slow relentless strokes of the unforgiving snake just seem to have cast a spell over me now, much like a bird freezing when it looks into the serpent's eyes too long. I feel frozen in place as I watch her pussy opening and closing itself with each cycle of the massive organ. As much as I try to think of what to do next, the sight of Sasha's pussy being stretched just has me unable to think rationally.

"We're almost done Mommy," I hear Sasha say.

Her words finally break me free from my captor; I just can't stare too long into the serpent's eyes. That's how I'll have to deal with it for now, the sight of her skinny thighs riding up and down that gorgeous dick have to be treated in small doses if I'm to be able to think clearly.

"I should be upset with the two of you," I say in a whisper.

The feeling of both their eyes going up and down my body makes me realize they discovered just how short I made the T-shirt. I almost forgot I did it until now too; the feeling of my heart racing again just reminds me how excited I am. My poor pussy is beside herself asking when it is going to be taken care of, like Sasha's.

The power I'm feeling as I walk around the room letting them scan every inch of me is everything I thought it would be. If only I could have done this when I was Sasha's age, how different my life might have been. The chains that bind us aren't always meant to be removed; thank God mine finally are now! The look on Jack's face as he stares at my nude legs is exhilarating; I'm breaking so many rules, and maybe even some laws too, but I can't deny how much I like this sensation. I can't go back to the past, but I can certainly embrace the present though. Teasing him the way I wanted to tease my brother is just a belated reward for me now.

It's funny how I've tried to avoid looking at his face, his body and penis have been the only focus I've really concentrated on. I guess when he started working out, I knew and hoped that I'd be standing here the way I am now. Whether I want to admit it to myself, the fact is he reminds me of Tommy so much, the thought of doing all the things to Jack that I couldn't do with Tommy seems to have propelled me on a course I have no control over now.

I remember racing home from school with that terrible ache between my legs, the thought of catching Tommy still working out in the basement was my only focus. Sliding my panties off and rolling my Catholic schoolgirl skirt up a few inches, was as daring as I could go back then. Tommy knew how excited I was too, our little game of me taking his magazines that he jerked off on, had escalated to where I was leaving a pair of my panties between the pages of the pictures I found to be the most exciting. The scent of my own vagina mixed with his semen soon became my favorite desert too, and sucking every droplet as I furiously fingered myself always led to fantastic orgasms for me.

I think one of the reasons why the sight of Jack's erection had such a powerful effect on me can be traced back to those days when I would sit and watch Tommy working out. The sight of his dick bulging in his sweatpants soon became an addiction for me, as well as him. We acted as though nothing was going on, while both of us were literally on the verge of cumming. I don't know how he was able to control himself so well and not just slide his dick out and jerk off in front of me. Truthfully, I wish he had, who knows where my life might have lead if he had done it back then.

The image of myself in the mirror on Sasha's bureau, shows me exactly what they're seeing, something that has me fascinated too. I can't believe that's really me standing there, between my nipples clearly evident and the shirt just a breath away from showing my pussy, I'm in heaven.

"I'll be done in a few minutes Mom," Jack says softly.

They're both playing their roles so well too, it's me that's lacking in the game we're playing now. The problem is whether to join them, or just let this chapter unfold as they're writing what they want to happen next. I'm really at a loss now as how to go, maybe I should just enjoy what they're doing in front of me, and let events just happen as they will.

The sight of Jack pulling his cock all the way out of her has me almost gasping. Sasha's little pussy is literally gaping wide open too; I'm still in awe as to how she can take something that big inside her. Then again, if she ever has a baby, that little pussy will have to open even bigger. With so little effort, she lowers herself down its entire length and slowly rises so that it's barely inside her again. I can tell she's in-love with what she's doing to me, how many other daughters have ever done this with their mothers? Not that many when you factor in who's dick it is that's sliding into her.

They're both captivated by my image, as am I too, how many other mothers have stood where I'm standing now? This feeling of arousal that just seems never ending in its intensity, is something everybody should feel at least once in their lifetime, too bad it's so controversial, ..Otherwise, I'm sure every family would be doing it.

Leaning back ever so slowly, the image of my neatly trimmed pussy soon comes into view. I know it's the fad with the young girls today to shave themselves, but I just think it's so much more erotic to have a little bit of hair down there. It's not like I have a lot either, just a wisp of hair, but just enough to get covered in cum once I get my turn with Jack's dick. I guess Tommy's magazines are dating me as to how I want my pussy to look like too.

This is the feeling I've dreamed about for over twenty years now, finally exposing myself is like lifting a thousand pound weight off my chest too. Knowing my vagina is in full view of them is like a drug high that I can only imagine the affects it would have on a human body. All I know is that my body is being ravaged by desires that seem to have no boundaries.

"Do you think this shirt is too short," I ask while trying not to smile.

It's absolutely ludicrous to even ask the obvious, but at this point, who cares, I don't. The game is evolving, and I'm too horny not to be able to resist much longer what's happening to me. If it goes any further, I'll be riding Jack's cock sooner than I planned.

"Turn around and lift it a little higher," Jack says in a very commanding voice.

Obeying without hesitation, I turn around and lift the shirt up to my waist, my ass and pussy are in full view as I bend over and spread myself wide open for them. This wasn't planned at all, why I'm standing this way is both a mystery and a pleasant surprise too. I had hoped to stay in control, if I'm not careful, they'll take charge and I don't want that...yet!

"Mommy's being naughty," Sasha moans as her eyes feast on my soaking kitty.

"Not as naughty as you are," I say as I turn around slowly and approach the bed.

This is the most erotic moment of my sexually starved existence, and I'm enjoying every minute of it too. Can this tension get any stronger than it is now? The fluids cascading down my thighs tell me I'm on the verge of cumming without even touching myself, is that even possible?

"I should be very angry at you two for being up this late," I say trying to take a little control back.

"It's not my fault, he keeps fighting me," Sasha says as she lifts all the way up with just the head of his cock still inside her.

"I can't help it, her pussy just feels too good," Jack moans as he thrusts himself all the way inside her again.

As much as I loved hearing Sasha talk dirty, the sound of Jack's voice saying 'pussy' nearly buckles my legs. How many other mothers have ever heard their son's talk like that, and especially when they have their dick buried in their own sister? Not many, I'm sure, but what we're doing now certainly has to be more common than people think, these teenage bodies just have too much power for us to resist the inevitable seduction that eventually overpowers us.

"Tell Mommy how tight my pussy is," Sasha moans as I realize she's become aware of the affect their language is having on me.

As if he can read my mind too, he spreads her ass completely wide open, her tiny ass hole opening ever so slightly with each thrust of his cock. In all the movies I've ever watched, nothing compares with what I'm looking at now. The fact neither one show a hint of shame or embarrassment in front of me is incredible, it's as if fucking in front of someone no longer holds any moral boundaries for them either.

"I can't believe how tight she's squeezing my dick," Jack moans as his finger starts to probe her tiny ass hole.

They're both zeroed in on my weakness now, the fact they're my children just makes it all the more affective too. How many other mothers have been confronted with what I'm looking at now? Once teenagers discover all the joys their bodies are capable of experiencing, it would be nearly impossible to make them give it up voluntarily. The truth is...I don't want them to give up, if anything, I want to see more, a lot more.

All of a sudden my eyes are staring at her gaping hole, and the monstrous creature responsible for it. It's as if time is standing still as I marvel at what's in front of me, I can literally look deep inside her too, a fact that is not lost on my own vagina either. What woman could possibly resist Nature's urges if she's confronted with what my eyes are feasting on now? Regardless of whether it's your own children that are fucking, your vagina won't allow you to be unscathed by its wrath if denied too long.

With so little effort, the giant intruder slowly borrows itself all the way inside her, I gasp as it completely disappears from view. Just the thought of where it went has my eyes and mind disputing what they just witnessed, how something that big could vanish in front of me seems like magic.

"I'm so wet," Sasha moans as Jack's cock slowly starts to reappear again.

"I'm not surprised, there's nothing as juicy as a young girl's pussy," I say as my fingers wrap gently wrap around Jack's swollen balls.

"OH God," he moans as his whole body tenses from the reaction to my touch.

Ever so gently my nails start to knead his balls like a kitten would do to a ball of twine. The sound of him moaning softly as my nails and Sasha's pussy conspire to make him spit inside her is like music I've never heard before. Why have I deprived myself the way I did? Never, never, never again will I ignore my vagina's own song that she's sung so many times before, from this moment on, I'll listen to everything she tells me.

"It's unbelievable, her nails are raking my balls," he moans.

"If you had listened to me, she would have done it a lot sooner," Sasha says as her pussy and my nails continue their relentless assault on Jack.

"What did you tell him," I say as I move to the side of the bed, hoping his hand will start to slide up my legs.

"I told him to just lay naked on the bed, the size of his dick would be enough to seduce you," she says as I feel his fingers inching up my legs.

"Spread your legs you horny slut," he says as I instantly obey his command.

"Make her cum," Sasha moans as she feels my fingers sliding up and down her back.

The three of us are now locked in a lovers embrace; and we're all helplessly bound together as Mother Nature asserts her will over our bodies. Even if we wanted to break free from one another, our bodies would deny any such order to be obeyed. This is the moment I've spent years preparing for too, and the fact it's with my own children only enhances it.

"You finger me so well," I moan as I pull my shirt above my head.

Between the feeling of fingers sliding in and out of me, and the moans that only lovers make when stressed to the maximum, I can already feel that invisible wave approaching me. It's as though I'm on a beach, and I can see a wave far off in the distance slowly approaching the shore. Only this time, it's not my finger that is generating the wave, it's my son, and he's got me right on the brink of a massive orgasm.

I'm so close too, it's so obvious these two have been perfecting their craft for some time now, they both know so much more than most kids their age; they're more like the kids in the videos I love to watch. The feeling of his fingers on my tiny knob, just prove how seasoned these two veterans of fucking really are.

"I'm almost there," Jack moans to both of us.

"I want to see her filled with cum," I scream out as I'm on the verge of my first climax brought on by someone other than my own hand in God knows how long now.

"I'll show you my pussy...and make you lick it all out of me too," Sasha says, clearly as excited as I am as the ravenous snake gorges itself on her tight little hole.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," is all I can utter as I feel my legs going weak.

"I'm almost there too," Jack moans.

"Fill me, and then she can watch it dripping out," I hear Sasha say as though she's a million miles away.

It's as though the room all of a sudden the room got darker, I can't tell if it's because I have my eyes closed or the bulb burned out. The feeling of the fingers sliding in and out of me just adds to my sensation of being in another world. I've fingered myself to an orgasm many times...but nothing compares to this one I'm experiencing now.

He's so good too, how anyone this young knows how to please a woman this much, is beyond my ability to put into words. And, this is just the beginning; I have a feeling I'm going to be treated to some high intensity workouts very soon.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers