A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

I should have done this years ago, but at least now...they're legal. Any woman who if put where I am now, could not possibly deny that this is the most erotic moment of her life. Nothing can match what I've just experienced, and the reality is...this is just the beginning.

I feel like I'm still on fire down there too, I've cum, but yet, I don't feel that comforting and relaxing blanket smothering me. It's as though my body hasn't gotten the signal my mind has, it still wants more, and I feel just like a spectator waiting for events to unravel even further.

"C'mon Mommy, watch it drip out of my pussy," Sasha taunts me.

"Push it all out baby," I hear my own voice say out loud.

Was that me? I'm not the woman I was thirty minutes ago, I'll never be that woman again, never! Watching my baby's pussy dripping all that cum out of her is like a dream now, is this real? Am I here looking at what is in front of me now?

The sight of Jack slowly sliding in and out of her as her vagina coats his penis with a thick vanilla ice cream like substance just has me helplessly transfixed. Why they never show it like this in the videos is just so disappointing. This is the lover's bliss, that special moment when the seed of life slowly let's itself be seen as the two lover's surrender themselves to each other's embrace. I can't help but feel what I'm looking at now is for lack of a better word, is incredibly beautiful. It's not dirty or degenerate, we make it into that sometimes, but for Sasha and Jack right now, this is truly is a work of art.

How her little pussy can open itself and take something that big inside her still has me in awe. The female body is just so superior to a man's in so many ways, the sight in front of me now, just reaffirms that belief too. Men think manhood means physical power, let a baby grow inside them, and then we'll see how superior they feel.

"I told you she's just like us," I hear her say to Jack.

How anyone who looks like her, can be doing what she's doing now is absolutely unbelievable. My cute nerdy looking daughter literally has her tiny little ass spread wide open, and just so I can watch her oozing out all of the cum Jack shot in her. Has anything like this ever happened before? A mother, daughter and son caught up in a hurricane of desires is the only way I can describe it.

I can't take it anymore, the sight of Sasha's still oozing vagina and Jack's still hard dick smeared with semen is just too much for me to deal with now. All those years of punishing myself, and simply because I didn't have the courage to pull down Tommy's sweatpants and suck his dick, are playing like a sad movie as I stare at the beautiful scene just inches away from me. Ten thousand regrets are flashing in front of me too, do it Katie, I hear the voice inside me say.

As though on cue, Jack slides his cock out of Sasha, it's like they both know what I need now. The thick white globs of cream are just staring at me now, how I've gone without doing this for this long is beyond me, finally my tongue gets to taste what's it's been craving for decades. Just like licking an ice cream cone, that's exactly what it's like, no shame or hesitation either, I need to do this.

Why is he still hard? Who cares, just lick and suck this dick as though the world were ending, he may not be able to cum again for a while, but so what. I'm sure I'll be treated to lots of cum soon, especially from what I saw last night. Enjoy the moment Katie; just think of how your life is going to change now.

The taste, it reminds me of something, but what, what does it remind me of, think Katie. Just the sensation of trying to take this gorgeous tool in my mouth has my head spinning. How come Sasha seemed to do it with such ease? Do I really want to know the answer to that question, I don't think so.

Coconut, that's it, I knew it reminded me of something, and I love coconut too. Poor Sasha, she's going to have to learn to share now, it's like the commercial for lays potato chips, once you've had one, you can't stop. I know I won't be able to resist this taste from now on.

Look at me, my mouth is riding up and down him just like the girls in the videos; I can't believe he's still hard too. Does he take Viagra? He's nineteen Katie, at this age they all jerk off four or five times a day, at least. No more jerking off for this dick though, it has two horny women to take care of it now, a thought that's just making me lose control even more.

I've watched hundreds of guys getting a blowjob, all the little nuances filed in my memory are being called on, as I suck this gorgeous dick now. I guess I never factored in the possibility that besides acting as a surrogate to get off to, the videos also became a teacher too. I bet that's how these two have become so adept at pleasing each other, and now me too.

Rub his balls Katie, the low moan tell me he's enjoying what I'm doing to him. I wonder why the government never thought of using this technique on terrorists, instead of water boarding; just have some sweet ponytailed teenage girl suck their dicks until they finally start talking. I doubt any man could last too long once he starts getting his dick sucked on a regular basis, take it away, and then they'd all start giving up their secrets.

"I can't believe I'm goanna cum again," I hear Jack moan.

That's it Katie, slide two hands up and down his dick, make it feel like that little slut's pussy is squeezing his dick, he'll shoot again for sure then. He's enjoying this so much too, why wouldn't he, two women servicing him whenever this monster is hard, every man's dream, and boys too for that matter.

"Make him cum in your mouth, it's something you'll never get over," I hear Sasha say as my mouth and hands get in sync.

It's funny; she sounds more like a grown mature woman speaking to another equal, rather than the kid she really is...or was? I think she and I are really going to have to sit down and start talking as women now that the balance has clearly shifted away from her just being a child.

I can't believe I'm actually sucking and stroking a dick this big; all the times I've watched girls slide their mouths right down to their lovers balls makes me realize how out of shape sexually I really am. But, this dick is enormous, only a pro could handle something this large, which makes me want to see how Sasha handles it.

"That's it Mom, don't stop, I'm right there," Jack moans with the sound of panic in his voice.

All those times I imagined what it would be like to suck Tommy's dick, are as real for me now as they were over twenty years ago. The fact my son has to be the one who gives me my first taste of newly found freedom is so ironic. I guess the moral of the story is keeping it in the family does have its rewards.

The tensing thighs tells me my long wait is over, my baby is about to fill my mouth with natures gift to women. This sense of power I feel as I take complete control over this powerful young body is incredible too. Men are at their most vulnerable when they're like this too, I doubt if Sasha screamed fire, he would even hear her.

It's so hot, how is that possible? How can something coming out of a human body be like this? Who cares, just let it keep pumping into my mouth, that's all I want now. He shoots so much too, once last night and two tonight, I must have the energizer bunny cumming in my moth now. The sensation of having my mouth full of cum, tells me just how virile teenagers truly are.

"You never did this before," I hear Sasha say almost in a whisper that I was not supposed to hear.

I've dreamed of this moment for so long now, is this some cruel hoax by my subconscious? Please God, let this be real, I know all the sins that may have happened tonight are real...but please let this one not be a dream. I've suffered too long to be denied now, I'm a good person who just can't control herself, as are my children. We can't be the only ones who have surrendered to temptation either.

It has to be more common than just us, I'm not the only sister who couldn't resist her brother, Sasha and Jack couldn't fight those urges for each other either too. It's just not talked about, that 'it, deny it and it doesn't exist. That's what we do with anything that we don't want to acknowledge, but it's still happening!

"Isn't it unbelievable," Sasha says softly.

"I didn't think I could cum again so fast," Jack replies.

"Neither did I," I respond.

*

This is the first time I've had to wear a pad without my period in ages, feeling my panties soaking even before I left the house, I knew I was going to be in for a very uncomfortable day. The feeling of sitting here with my vagina drowning in her own fluids, while I try and keep my composure is becoming to wear on me too. The sight of the clock telling me that I still have four more hours before I can get home and relieve myself, seems like a cruelty for me now as I sit here suffering.

I don't know why God gave me a sex drive that rivals even the horniest of teenage boys, but he did, and the realization that I won't be able to placate it anymore is scaring me to death. Sasha and Jack have no idea that I've kept this sultry Jeannie trapped for decades, and the fact that my incestuous cravings are coinciding with own sexual urges, literally means I'm going to want to fuck and suck around the clock if I have too. A thought I don't think my children will view negatively either.

"You're a million miles away," I hear Grace say softly.

It still doesn't seem real, I'm afraid I'm going to go home and discover that it was just a dream. Or worse, Sasha and Jack will act as though last didn't happen, that would truly devastate me if they did that too. I feel just like a child who discovered her Christmas presents early, her biggest fear now is that they will vanish somehow before she opens them. I opened my present last night, but that fear still feels the same.

"Just daydreaming," is all I can think to say.

Somehow, half the day has slipped by already, I feel as though I've been sleep walking too. Nothing seems the same now, my devotion to making sure every book is categorized and returned to its former place just doesn't seem as critical as it did yesterday. It's as though life has a different meaning now, and I'm part of it, finally.

"Hi Mom," I hear the voice say.

The image of Sasha standing in front of me immediately triggers a reaction between my legs. My God, I'm getting turned on by just the sight of my daughter, what's happening to me? Starvation, that's exactly what's going on, I was so starved for so long that now, just the sight of one of my rescuers, triggers a response that my body just can't ignore.

"You're out early," is all I can think to say.

I can feel my heart racing as that terrible ache keeps getting worse, just the sight of her wants me to slide my fingers down and rub myself. I know it's what she represents that's causing me to become unhinged, freedom from myself. No longer a prisoner of my own making either, I'm really free to live, and love too.

Look at her Katie, and not as a mother looks at her own child either. Her long straight black hair coupled with those old fashioned black framed glasses, just makes her look so plain. No one would dare suspect how someone so invisible could be such a sensuous young woman hiding beneath the surface of this image she has mastered so well.

She is a woman too; no charade or make believing now, Sasha is a healthy, vibrant young woman who isn't afraid to explore who she is. Too bad it took me more than double her age to just knock on the door that she has already gone through, better late than never, I guess.

"I'm not wearing panties," she whispers to me.

The long skirt past her knees is ideal for who she is too, what guy who would even glance at her ever suspect it either. She can literally come and go at will like this too; Grace says she looks like an angel; an angel whose pussy is always wet is closer to the truth. The fact I'm wet too, makes me realize I'm dressed exactly the same way she is.

"Why am I not surprised," I whisper back to her.

"You will too," she replies.

The thought of going into the ladies room and sliding my panties down has me trembling, why haven't I ever thought about doing it before? The old Katie would have been scared to death, not now though, I'm the new Katie. The old one died last night as her mouth was being filled with cum, liberation comes in many forms.

"I thought I'd stop by and tease you a little," she says so softly.

"Wait here," is all I say.

OH My God Katie, you really have changed, the panties sliding down my legs just confirms to the rest of my body that the old Katie is gone forever. I'll still be the mousey librarian though, but one who doesn't wear panties anymore, except during that once a month torture period. The thought of allowing my pussy to be free to act on her urges without being smothered with a pad and panties makes me wish I had done this when I was Sasha's age.

It does feel different too; just the act of walking through the room makes me feel so much more aroused, and as if that's even possible now. All the boys on the computers looking at porn take on a whole new meaning now too, it's like my pussy senses things it never realized before it was freed to explore for itself.

"Now there are two pussy's free to tease," I whisper in her ear as I sit next to her.

"Wait till tonight, that tight little pussy is going to be stretched wide open," she whispers back to me. *

"I'm afraid it's too big," is all I can think to say as I look at something that just seems too big to fit inside me.

"Relax Katie; I felt the same way the first time, our bodies were made exactly for what your goanna do now," Sasha says so reassuringly.

I feel like the child now, she's talking to me exactly how I used to do to her whenever she was afraid of doing something for the first time. I guess I never envisioned that a ten inch dick would be nuzzling my vagina, and she'd be the one consoling me. I don't care about our role reversals now; I just hope it doesn't hurt, that's all I care about.

"I put plenty of KY on too," she says so matter-of-factly.

The feeling of my vagina beginning to open for the first time in years sends a shock wave through my entire body. I think every nerve ending is on alert for what's going to happen next, they're all preparing for me to slide it all the way inside me, and then what? Will it hurt, or am I overly scared for no reason. What about bottoming out, could I rupture something if he goes in too far?

"I'll go slow Mom," Jack says calmly.

I can feel it slowly going deeper and deeper inside me, Sasha is holding one of my hands, and Jack has the other one. It's like I'm a child again, and we're all at the playground together, it's my turn to try the new slide and they're patiently helping me through it. Except of course, this slide is burrowing itself deep into my vagina, and they're the ones who are pushing me to take it all inside me.

Watching it slowly disappearing inside me is just such incredible experience that I never conceived would ever happen to me, Katie the bookworm being filled with a dick this big, is just so unbelievable too. All the trashy novels I've read over the years, pale to what I'm looking at right now, words can't describe how I'm feeling as my vagina tries to cope with what's burrowing deeper and deeper inside it.

I feel like asking Sasha, where is it going? I know that sounds so stupid, but the sensation of being both stretched and impaled at the same time is overloading all my senses now. These spasms I'm feeling, are like none that I've ever experienced either. My whole body is adjusting itself to the notion of having something that big inside me, and not hurting me either as acceptable. And all this is happening as it continues its ascent even deeper inside me.

I don't know if I'm lowering myself down its length or Jack is pushing himself up now. But the quivering of my thighs tells me I can't stay in this position much longer; my poor muscles are starting to fatigue as I try not to go down too fast. That fear of bottoming out and hurting myself just won't go away either.

I know I have to do it, but reluctantly, I let go of their hands and lean forward, I'm completely at the mercy of the beast that's gained access to my vagina. It's futile to fight its onslaught too; all my body can do is take every inch of being stretched and accept the consequences later.

The girls in the videos make it look so easy too, their little hairless pussies just glide so effortlessly up and down even the biggest dicks they encounter, just like Sasha did last night. The image of her tiny hole opening itself still gives me goose bumps even now, and the thought that I'm as open as she was is just totally insane too.

All the times I could have walked in and caught them fucking are flashing in front of me now. I wonder how they started; did she walk in on him jerking off? Or did the little slut seduce him? I want to know, it's driving me wild, I can't explain it either, but it is.

"Tell me how you started," I moan, almost like a sobbing child.

"I planned the whole thing, I told him to wake me up because my alarm clock wasn't working. Then, I just lay in bed naked, with just the sheet barely covering me, waiting for him to come in and find me," she says so seductively.

She didn't even hesitate, just like she knew I would ask how they started, I think both of them are getting off talking about it as much as I am envisioning it. How many other mothers must suspect their son and daughter are fucking, and just act as though it's just their imagination? This has to be much more common than people realize, it just has to be.

As much as I'm turned on by what's going deeper inside me, the picture of her lying naked on her bed is vividly shot through my consciousness as if I were standing there too. No book or movie can compare with what my imagination is doing to me now; and the thought of her teasing Jack with her pussy, has me virtually climaxing already.

The fact she succeeded with her seduction, while mine failed miserably, doesn't matter now. I guess all girls know the tried and true method of being discovered on their beds naked never fails either. Except of course if the wrong person walks in, like what happened to me so many years ago.

"She was just lying there totally naked; those long legs spread wide open too, and just the sheet barely hiding her pussy," Jack moans as someone who is reliving the moment too.

God forgive me, but I so love it when I hear them talking dirty, between hearing all the words I only dreamed of speaking when I was their age, and the relentless dick I'm riding, I feel more alive now than I can ever remember. The long sexual drought has finally ended, the fact it took my own son and daughter to liberate me just makes it all the more erotic.

"He was so easy to tease, show him a little leg and pussy and I owned him," she says like a woman who has had years of experience, as opposed to the young girl she really is.

"She tortured me too, I don't know how many times she arched her ass up in the air, and then slowly lowering it so the sheet was still covering her," he whispers as if lulling me to sleep.

"That's it Katie, your pussy has it all now," Sasha says startling me with the obvious news.

Immediately, I feel Jack's powerful hands spreading my ass apart. No one has ever done that to me before; I've seen it in the videos many times, and last night when he did it to Sasha, I felt faint thinking of how it would feel if it was my mine being spread open. Now, to actually feel myself being literally opened up is just amazing. The picture in my head of seeing my own ass like this has me tingling all over.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers