A Second Chance for Katie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers

We both stare at the young girl with cum all over her face, that first night of seeing Jack covering Sasha with cum, reminds me so much of the picture I'm looking at now. My eyes focus on every detail too, the clumps of thick cream in her hair and on her boobs just make me want to lean back and start fingering myself. Did you do this to Sasha?

What guy could possibly resist getting his dick sucked? I don't think it's possible dear brother, once she showed you her pussy, she owned you. Didn't she? I'm not angry either, in fact...it's driving me crazy knowing she gave you a blowjob, or was it more. Will you admit it though?

"She looks like both of you," is all he manages to say as I notice his hand rubbing his dick through the towel.

Getting up slowly and letting his eyes feast on my legs, the reality that he's been fucking Sasha finally sets in. He had too, it's all making sense now, that little pussy was just too much for him to resist, the fact I can't resist it either, just confirms it. Shouldn't I be outraged? I've gone too far past that stage to worry about it now, or care.

"Can you believe how short this shirt is, I'll have to talk to Sasha about walking around the house dressed like this," I say trying to act as the outraged parent.

The sight of towel bulging makes me want to just get on my knees and suck him dry. But, this game we're playing is just too much fun to stop now, a few more minutes and we'll be fucking like long lost lovers...and this will only be a memory. Not yet though, I want to keep acting out this dance of seduction for as long as I can.

"I've seen her in a lot less than that," he says as the towel seemingly opens by itself.

The sight of his dick sticking straight up instantly makes me start to quiver between my legs. For over twenty years I've dreamed of this moment, and now it's a reality. To think that it will be buried deep inside me in a few minutes, has me shaking, but not yet, I want to play more of this game we're engaged in now, especially about Sasha.

Big balls and a big dick, and he's shaved too, just like Jack. The thought of him and Jack fucking me together races through my head as my eyes take in every inch of him. Could I handle them both? Do guys like sloppy seconds? I know I can't last much longer, but I don't want to give in just yet.

"I'm not surprised, I've caught her quite a few times walking around the house naked," I say as I try and think how I'm going to make him admit he's fucking her.

Once a guy gets the taste of a young girl's pussy, he's just not going to just give it up without trying for more. Where have you two been fucking? Or should I say three, where Sasha goes, Jack goes, my God, the three of them have been have fucking like rabbits. That pussy of hers has no limit as to the appetite it has, she's insatiable... just like me.

"Those long legs and tight little ass make her look just like a model," he says as his hand starts to slide up and down his cock.

"I bet you like it when a young pussy is sliding up and down that dick, don't you," I ask as I slowly lift the shirt off of me.

Standing naked in front of him for the first time, all those regrets about the past evaporate as I feel his eyes going up and down my body. My small tits aren't an issue anymore either, guys like small tits now, and especially when they come with a young girl's pussy. None of them can resist a girl built like Sasha, or me, I know that now.

"Can you imagine if you did this back then," he says as his hand keeps my eyes focused on his cock.

All the times we could have been fucking our brains out together, suddenly gives me an idea. Role-play, I've read how couples use it as a tool to enhance the intimacy that sometimes is lost. We've certainly lost a lot of time, but...maybe there's a way to reclaim some it.

"Why don't we pretend like we're back at home and I just got home from school" I say as I slide one of my fingers inside me.

It would be so easy to get myself off now; just a little rubbing and I'd be there too. But, then I wouldn't have that tension like I do now, a thought that makes me realize I better stop touching myself. Tommy too, for that matter, if he keeps going...he'll jerk himself off and ruin the moment.

"Close your eyes and pretend you're in your bedroom getting ready to jerk off in my panties," I say as I peek to make sure he's playing along with me.

"I'm home early today, and you don't realize I'm in my bedroom naked, and getting ready to jerk off in your panties. I'm getting tired of looking at just pictures of naked girls; I want more, a lot more. I want to slide my dick in that tight little hole of yours." he says softly.

"I'm fumbling with my bra strap trying to get it off; I'm frustrated because my tits are so small, why do I even have to wear a bra. The pictures in the magazines you've been getting lately, all are small like me too. The thought that you like girls flat and skinny like me, always makes me wet whenever I think about it," I say as though I really am back in my bedroom.

"You hide your body so well too, but I can just tell what those long legs and tight little ass look like when you're naked. I love the thought of you having small tits too, big one's sag and just aren't that attractive to me," he says as we both embrace the roles we're playing now.

"I'm sliding my skirt down my legs now; I bet you never guessed that when I go downstairs when you're working out, I shorten it a few inches so you'll see more of my legs. Even better than that, I don't have any panties on," I say almost in a hushed moan.

This is so real, if I didn't know where I was standing now, I'd swear I was back home over twenty years ago. I think Sasha and Jack are in for a surprise now, that first attempt at catching them was so lame compared to what I'm doing now. This opens up so many more ways to play games with each other too.

"Do you know how many times I wanted to rip that skirt off of you, and stick my dick in that tight little pussy of yours? All the times you teased me with those long legs just drove me crazy," he moans.

"I'm naked now, and I'm rubbing my pussy with the panties I'm goanna leave in your room, then I'll go and find a picture that I want you to jerk off too, a girl who looks just like me," I say as I know the moment is getting closer for us to open our eyes.

"I can't hold it anymore, I feel like I'm goanna explode," he says as we stare into each other's eyes.

"Shoot it all over my face and tits," I say as I kneel down in front of him.

This is so surreal; here I am just like Sasha was when they seduced me. Another dick getting ready to paste me full of cum, it's like I can't get enough lately, I wonder if it's because I'm at that age where women in their forties are horny all the time. All I know is I'm on fire right now.

"I know you like ponytails and pussy; Sasha and I will give you all the pussy you can handle" I say teasing him even more.

Big deal, I just told him I know he's fucking her; it was going to come out anyway. Did he think he could keep it a secret forever? She's over eighteen; she can fuck as often as she wants as long as it stays in the family.

My lips are pressed right up against his cock waiting to be fed, most of it I want all over my face and tits, but I also want a taste in my mouth too. Once he starts cumming, instinct will take over and I'll just start sucking him. That's how it always ends up when Jack is jerking off on me.

"Why couldn't you have done this back then," he says as I feel the hot liquid shooting on my face and neck.

I love this part so much, nothing can compare to what it feels like to have hot cum shooting out of a guy's dick just inches from your face. I feel like everything is happening in slow motion now, it's as though minutes are going by as his dick continues spitting out all the sticky cream I crave so much. That's it, soak my hair too, I love waking up in the morning with my hair stuck together because of all the cum shot into it.

"My turn," is all I say as my mouth and tongue start riding up and down his dick.

"You suck me just like Sasha," he moans as my mouth and hand gets into the rhythm they're so good at now.

To think that Sasha is sucking this dick too, is just adding gasoline to my internal fire now. I'll fuck all night when I'm like this, my only fear is...can he keep it up that long? He is in his mid-forties after all, quit thinking Katie, and just keep draining him of all his cream. Just think, now you'll have two of them to play with.

"I knew when she told me she was teasing you with her pussy, you wouldn't be able to resist fucking her," I say as my tongue circles my lips seductively as we look at each other.

"She's a younger version of you, when I saw her spread wide open on the couch, all I could think of was you all those years ago," he says softly.

"Now, you have both of us," I say as my fingers smear the semen all over my face and chest.

"I love watching the two of you do that," he moans am my fingers continue spreading the cum all over me.

"I bet you'd love watching us lick it off each other too," I say as the idea of licking each other clean plays in my head like a video.

Truthfully, I don't know why we haven't done it yet either, but the thought of doing it is driving me crazy now. Having Jack and Tommy as an audience as we're licking cum off each other, is making that ache between my legs unbearable now. I have to cum, or I'll start screaming.

"Please, make me cum," I beg him as I lay on the couch with my legs wide open.

* It's as though I'm peeling an onion layer by layer in discovering who I am now, or should I say, who we are. The chemistry between the four of is just absolutely electrifying; any struggles of right or wrong simply doesn't exist inside me either. A part of me feels as though something should trigger some moral conflict, but I simply don't feel like we're doing anything wrong. Maybe, we're just an anomaly of nature; I wonder how many others are like us out there.

After I finally got the whole story out of Tommy about how he comes down every other Saturday and rents a room at the Hilton, the shock of being thrown into a foursome wore off in a matter of seconds, and my vagina simply adjusted herself to the new circumstances. The thought that I would not join them never even occurred to me either. Most people either watch a video or fantasize in their heads about what we're doing; the fact is, I'm living it.

I have to say that Tommy joined us just in time too; Sasha and I were starting to feel like we were like the girls in the videos we love watching. Jack started to dominate us, initially I liked it, but it soon became apparent that he was developing enough control so that his orgasms just didn't come shooting out of him like when he first started fucking me. That big dick just seemed to take forever to cum, a fact my pussy was beginning to suffer from too, and the effects of being pumped for too long was starting to wear me out.

I discovered Jack's weakness though, this sounds so odd considering how he's been fucking me for months now, but...it's kissing him. The last few times he was riding me for what he thought was another marathon fucking session, I started kissing him. Tommy and I kiss all the time when we're making love, but I was just so reluctant to do it with Jack. I guess it was the last boundary for me to cross with him, and one that is proving to be even more exciting than I realized.

There's just something about having our tongues entwined that drives him crazy. He tries to turn his head away so I can't kiss him, but he knows my mouth is waiting for his and he can't resist that urge to join as lovers. Fucking me is one thing, he does that very well, but making passionate love to me is finally starting to happen between us now. Kissing is the key; you fuck a stranger, but make love to a person you care for.

Of course, Sasha does it her way too, I soon discovered after the four of us starting having our little orgies together, two dicks inside her at the same time is just part of her routine when she's with both of them. The familiar site of watching Jack's oversized dick burrowing itself deep inside her tiny ass hole was soon replaced with watching Tommy sliding into her vagina. Even watching the videos didn't prepare me for what they were doing to her, the sight of her two holes opening and contracting on the two shafts still captivates me every time I see it.

As always, the most exciting part for me is watching both of them pulling out of her with all that thick cream smeared all over their dicks. That first time still sends a tingle throughout my body whenever I think about it, and sucking both of them clean has become my routine as well. A job they all love watching me do, especially Sasha, since she knows my tongue hasn't forgotten her either.

Our secret times together without a penis is so evident too, lapping up all the cum oozing out of her is just the prelude to making her cum. Girls always end up being frustrated after that male organ spits inside us, but she and I make sure we're just not left lying there with our clits begging for attention like so many other women out there are. The fact we both like sucking each other's pussy certainly helps too.

The problem now is they both want to fuck me at the same time, a thought that terrifies my poor little asshole half to death. The image of either Jack or Tommy sliding into her, both intrigues and scares me, but the thought of looking in the mirror with both my holes gaping wide open makes me wet whenever I think about it. This confliction in me must be evident in my face too, because they're beginning to make me curious about how it will feel.

The answer is obvious though, either I try it, or I'll always wonder what it is about getting fucked in the ass that drives Sasha so wild. She says how she can feel the hot spray shooting deep inside her, a thought that is on my mind more and more lately too. I'm weakening, and yet, still very much of my painful past with what can go wrong as far as anal issues are concerned. Hemorrhoids are a subject people just don't talk about, and how it can be discussed without grossing everyone out, just can't be done tactfully.

I'll let Tommy try it first; the relationship between us is evolving to the point where all the boundaries are blurred now. To still say we're just sister and brother just isn't true anymore; we've moved way beyond that point quite a while ago. The truth is we're lovers, and I don't just mean it in the obviousness of having him inside me either.

Our lovemaking is defining our overall relationship too; the need to see each other more often has become an obsession for the both of us now. He's become my best friend too; clearly, both of us have stumbled into something I don't think we ever thought about before. We're discovering that we truly are in sync with each other, just like lovers are supposed to be.

He's knows I'm jealous too, the sight of his cock sliding in and out of Sasha's tight little pussy makes me feel like he's cheating on me sometimes. The truth is, I don't know if I want to share him anymore, he's my lover now, and although it's taken me two decades to finally come to grips with my past, I'm not the same woman I was before this affair started either.

BUT, I'm not ready to give up fucking Jack either, so I guess I'll just have to deal with watching Tommy's dick exploding in another pussy for now. The reality is I can't believe this is happening to me, to all of us actually, Tommy will be my monogamous lover one day, but not yet. For now, I just have to literally lay back and enjoy what's fallen into my lap.

Speak of the devil, "Hi," I say as my heart races like a schoolgirl whose first love is calling her.

"Slow down," I tell him as I hear the excitement in his voice growing.

"Caroline is home," he finally says.

*

"I'm goanna cum," Tommy whispers in my ear.

I can feel his cock pumping me a hundred miles an hour now, this feeling of having my pussy stretched as soon as we wake up is becoming an addiction now. Can there be anything more exciting for a woman than to make love in the morning with her lover? Tommy might be my brother by birth, but Nature is the one who has brought us together as lovers. I think I've always known he was meant for me too, but...Sasha and Jack are really the ones who allowed me to finally accept it.

"Let me see it," I moan softly.

The sight of Tommy or Jack's cock squirting all that thick cream out of their dicks' just thrills me every time I see it. Sasha can't resist sucking them when they are about to cum, but I absolutely love watching them jerk off all over me. Between the hot semen splattering all over my little tits, and the sight of them jerking off, the only word that can possibly describe it is ecstasy.

"Here it comes," Tommy moans as his cock starts to shoot its creamy load.

I just adore watching this happening in front of me, to think that most women have knowingly given up this part of their life, seems like a sin to me. Perhaps, I am the last one who should use that word, but at least in my heart...I know that love is at the heart of my actions. I'm sure most would disagree with me too, but I honestly do love my three lovers, and they love me too.

"That's it, shoot it all over my tits," I squeal as I feel the hot liquid covering my chest.

It still puzzles me every time this happening to me, how is that the semen seems so hot when it comes shooting out of his penis? Of course, I feel it more when I'm giving a blowjob, but...watching and feeling it at the same time is just so much better as far as I'm concerned. The sight of all that sticky goo squirting out a guy's dick is every girl's dream, or certainly should be.

I could never tell Tommy this, but the sight of Jack's dick squirting what just seems like an endless supply of cum has become an addiction for me now. Maybe it's because he's so young, but it just amazes me every time I watch him ejaculate. It's almost violent in how it shoots out of him too, I wonder, are all young boys like this? If only their mothers knew what I know, I'm sure those dicks would be pumped by their loving hands, nightly too, I'm sure.

"I love you so much," he moans as dick empties itself on my stomach and tits.

This feeling of being covered with thick globs of cum just excites me so much, and to think that tonight I'll be filled with cum by both Tommy and Jack, makes me want to reach down and smear my pussy with all this cream. The only problem with that is I'll make myself cum, and I don't want that till tonight.

"Bring it to my lips," I moan as he climbs forward so I can devour the last drops from his cock.

I love sucking dick so much now, and as hard as I try to resist sucking Jack during the week, I always weaken and find myself in the middle of the night going into his bedroom for relief. Thank God he's as resilient as he is too, both Sasha and I are both high maintenance as far as sex is concerned. I don't know how often he ejaculates each day, but I do know that a mouth or pussy is usually there to receive it.

Sometimes, I feel guilty too, when I'm with Tommy like I am now, the thought of another dick inside me just seems so wrong. The problem is, by Tuesday night, I'm horny again, and the thought of waiting till Friday to come here to make love to Tommy just becomes too agonizing to bear anymore. I'll figure it out one day, but for now, I have two lovers, male lovers that is, Sasha's pussy doesn't count as cheating, at least as far as I'm concerned.

"C'mon, go take your shower," I say as I realize what time it is.

We've evolving day by day into a couple who seemingly are enjoying the trappings that most so called normal couples experience so effortlessly. To look at us from a distance, it's plain to view us as husband and wife, the feeling we both share when we stare into each other's eyes, is undeniably love. I can't help what Nature and fate has done to me, all I can do is accept and embrace it now.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,479 Followers
1...56789...15