A Second Chance to Make It Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now that's what I call the breakfast of champions."

He jumped down off the car, turned me around, leaned me up against the car, and then pulled down my shorts and panties. He hadn't forgotten any of the lessons that I had taught him. He licked my pussy, paying particular attention to my clit. I grabbed the back of his head as he took my clit in between his lips and whipped it with his tongue.

"Yes, yes. Oh my God, that's it, that's it... yes!

My whole body went stiff, as I felt the rush of my climax from my toes to the top of my head. When I finally let go of his head, he sat back and looked up at me. I had to laugh; most of his face was wet with my fluids. He looked like he had just washed his face. I picked him up and kissed and licked up my juices, then reach into my gym bag and took out my competition towel and wiped his face dry. We got back into the car and headed for home.

"I know we promised Mom that we wouldn't fool around until she was convinced, but I just couldn't stand it anymore. Besides, you can't get pregnant from oral sex. Just don't tell Mom."

Before I knew it the school year was over. I had done well athletically and, more important, scholastically as well. I had maintained a solid 3.2 average and as a freshman I had won more than half of the events I had competed in.

I went back to my waitressing job full time. I was becoming somewhat of a celebrity in our small town. I was appreciative of the praise I was receiving, but it convinced me that the only way Jack and I could live in obscurity was for us to move to the country. My tips were better than ever, but there was no sense of urgency; my next investment was ten years away.

On the morning of July 3, Jack and I were downstairs in the middle of our workout, when I looked up and saw Mom standing in the doorway. Her face appeared ashen and she had a stunned look. She held an opened envelope in her hand.

"I just heard it on the radio; they found Jim Morrison dead of an apparent overdose. How did you know?"

"Mom, sit down. I told you, I've lived this life before as Jack. Now do you believe me?"

She looked at me, then at Jack, and then back to me.

"At this point I have too; there's no other explanation for it. Everything you said about your life as Jack, was it true? Was I that bad of a parent, a wife, that I screwed up so badly, that we all turned out so badly?"

"Mom, don't. You did the best that you could. You couldn't have helped Jack or Anne; they were old enough to make their own decisions. As for you and Dad, you were victims of your ages, lack of knowledge and the times that you were... are living in."

I held her tightly as she cried to herself.

"Mom, with a little bit of help, you've been able to turn your health completely around – and Dad's, too. You've rekindled the love and the passion that you had for each other as teenagers. I've been able to stop Jack from turning to drugs, and I've prevented Anne from getting involved in a doomed relationship. The only concern I still have is that Daddy works entirely too much and worries too much about finances. In a few more years, Jack and I will be able to help with the finances."

"What do you mean, Jack... Anne?"

"Please Mom, call me Anne, it makes things a lot easier. Besides, there already is a Jack in the family. Jack and I have already discussed this; we want to live together as man and wife. Because I still think as Jack, I have a real problem being with other guys. We love each other and are attracted to each other. Since I can't have any kids, there's no medical problem with our incestuous relationship. The only problems would come from those in the outside world that might learn the truth and from you and Dad. What we want to do is, at sometime in the future, buy a small farm out in the country and live a quiet, peaceful and secluded life."

"What would you do for money?"

"Mom, our early retirement would be financed by my stock purchases. If I can work for a few years, save my money and then buy and hold the stocks I invest in, we will be multi-millionaires by the time I'm fifty. Even if I have to sell off some stock along the way to finance our simple lifestyle, we will have more money than we could ever spend. The real reason for living in seclusion, however is that I can't chance changing the future any more than I already have. There is no telling who we could meet and influence and how that could affect the future. It has to be that way. We just have one more problem. How do we tell Dad and will he believe us?"

"You leave your father to me. I'll explain it to him. If I need help convincing him do you have anything else in that head of yours that could absolutely convince him?"

I thought for a minute; then said,

"Yes; sadly, I do. It will happen a year from now at the Munich Olympic Games. I wouldn't say anything more now; but if the time comes that he needs convincing, I can do the same thing I did with you."

Chapter 18

Mom must have had a talk with Dad a couple of weeks later, because I would catch him staring at me when he didn't think I was looking. I guess he was trying to decide whether I was his son from the future or if I was just plain crazy. Finally, when we were alone in the living room one evening, he asked me,

"Is it true? Are you really Jack returned from the future?"

"Yes Dad, It's true."

He sat, pondering his next question.

"What's going to happen next year in Munich?"

"Israeli athletes will be taken hostage in their quarters. Ultimately, I believe that thirteen of them, along with six terrorists, will be killed during a rescue attempt. I'm not totally sure of the exact number, but that's what I remember."

"What else do you remember?"

"Mostly stuff that pertains to rock and roll because that's what Jack was into. As he grew old, he spent more time reading about stocks that he wished he had invested in, so I remember some of those as well. Mom told you about the drugs; they really did a job on my memory. I've already started investing in the stocks I can remember. I've got ten years more until the next one comes along, but when it does it will be the best one because of all the stock splits. The company is going to be called The Home Depot. It's going to drive most of the companies that are now in the do-it- yourself home improvement industry out of business; that includes a lot of mom-and-pop hardware stores like yours."

"When will that happen?"

"I don't know. The company will be based in Atlanta; it could take ten years or more before they open a store in our area."

"Good, by that time I will be close to retirement. Mom also told me about your relationship with Jack. I don't know if I approve of that."

"Dad, I have a real problem relating to other guys in a sexual way, in my mind it's homosexuality, and with girls it would be the same thing. With Jack, it's just different; I can't explain it, other than I am totally comfortable with him. Please understand that he is my only alternative to complete celibacy."

"I hadn't thought about it like that. I can accept it as long as Jack is agreeable."

"Dad, I know it's hard for you to understand, but we truly love each other and want to spend the rest of our lives together. We promise to be discreet about it. To the outside world, we will be just brother and sister living together. We also promise not to be overly affectionate around the house. I would like us to live as a married couple under your roof, if that's OK with you and Mom."

"Let me think about that and talk to your mother before giving you an answer."

"Thanks, Dad."

I gave him a kiss on the cheek and a big hug and turned to leave the room.

"Whew," he said, "with you being so strong, it really is like having my son and daughter rolled into one."

A couple of days later, over breakfast, Mom, Jack and I had a frank discussion about Jack and I living together.

"Your father and I had a talk last night. At first he was reluctant to allow you to sleep together. He thought you were too young. When I pointed out to him that you, Anne, are a mature woman and that Jack, you are about the same age as your father was when we started sleeping together, his resolve started to weaken. It took a little more... shall we say physical persuasion, but he finally agreed.

"There will be some rules. First of all, you will maintain separate bedrooms for appearance sake, in case anyone visits the house. You will be dressed appropriately at all times when you are in the family part of the house. You will keep the noise to a minimum, so that you don't embarrass us older folks, who can't participate in the sexual Olympics like you younger people. With those rules, you have our permission to live as man and wife."

With shouts of joy, we both jumped up and kissed each other, then kissed and hugged Mom.

"OK, enough, both of you; off to school," she said laughing.

Classes seemed to drag that day. All I could think about was getting home and making love to my "husband" in "our" bed. Things didn't go quite as I planned. Jack and I went down stairs after dinner for our usual workout. About half way through, while Jack was doing his bench presses and he wasn't paying attention, I dropped my shorts and pulled off my shirt. I straddled the bench and pulled down his shorts before he knew what was happening. I watched as his cock filled with blood, twitching with each beat of his heart. When it was fully erect, I guided it into my pussy and took him to the hilt. I started doing somewhat abbreviated versions of squats, his cock sliding in and out of my already sopping wet pussy.

"Oh god, Anne, that's so good."

I continued until I could tell that he was really close to cumming, then flexed my arms and chest to their maximum.

"Cum for your muscle goddess," was all I had to say.

With a low moan, he erupted. I could feel his cock spurting within me, which in turn, sent me over the edge.

"Aaaahhh, so good," I hissed as my pussy milked out the last of his cum.

We opened the window, cleaned up, and dressed before we went back upstairs. Mom just smiled at me as she turned to finish putting away the dishes. 'How did she always know?' I thought to myself as we headed upstairs to do our homework.

I finished my reading before Jack and walked into his room. I sat on the bed and watched as he finished his calculus assignment; marveling at how much different he was now from what he was before. Just then, a thought popped into my head. I walked over to the nightstand, pulled out a pile of comic books from the bottom drawer and lifted the false bottom that he had installed. I reached in and pulled out a couple of magazines as Jack started to get up from his desk in order to stop me.

"How did you know about..." then he stopped in midsentence. "I guess it's going to take me awhile longer to get used to the fact that you were me at one time."

I laughed, then turned the magazines over. The top one was the obligatory Playboy, but the other one surprised me; there staring me in the face was a female bodybuilder. As I flipped through the pages I saw that magazine was filled of females in skimpy bathing suits, all extremely fit, most with impressive muscle development. On more than a couple of the pages, there were signs of cum spots.

I laughed, then looked up at Jack and said,

"I guess you won't be needed these anymore."

I thought to myself, 'Another example of how I've already changed history. As Jack, I never bought any magazines other than Playboy, and certainly never had a muscle fetish growing up.'

"I guess we are going to have to make the decision as to which room we want to be "ours". I say we use this one; it has a better view of the yard and stays darker in the morning because the window faces north. Also, since you almost never make your bed, it will take less time for us to get in it, and we won't have to explain to anyone why its messed up in the middle of the day. Finally, the other room will stay neat and pretty like a lady's room should."

With that I grabbed him, threw him on the bed, and started kissing and fondling him. Before long we were both naked and enjoying the feel of each other's body. Our lovemaking that night was gentle but passionate. Sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up and watched Jack as he slept. After a couple of minutes, I began to get horny. I gently lifted the covers and took his flaccid penis into my mouth. As I swirled my tongue around the head it began to expand. Soon, I could feel the slight movements of his hips. I looked up expecting him to be awake, but realized that he was still asleep. With a mischievous grin, I continue my blow job until I felt him stiffen and cum in my mouth. I had a small orgasm as well, just knowing that he was still asleep, no doubt in the middle of a very erotic dream. I returned to my place in bed and held him tightly.

In the morning, while we were both trying to get ready for school, Jack came up behind me and whispered in my ear as he fondled my tits, "I had the most erotic dream last night."

I laughed and said as I broke out of his grasp and headed downstairs,

"That was no dream, brother dear. You owe me one."

Chapter 19

Before we knew it, Jack was graduating high school. He had also finished in the top ten percent of his class and had no trouble getting into the University of Nebraska. He even got a partial scholarship, so his tuition would not be a huge burden on the family. During the summer, we both worked at the same restaurant. Once we got a little money together, we bought simple wedding bands and – in an early morning ceremony, just the two of us – we exchanged rings, vowing our eternal love to each other.

The next few years seemed to go by so quickly. Our days were filled with schoolwork, sports and fraternity activities, or work. I graduated with honors and got a job in the finance department of the state bank. A year later, Jack graduated with high honors, with a major in accounting. He got a job with a large local CPA firm. We were both making decent money; but more importantly, we were preparing ourselves for the future, when we would use our acquired skills to pave the way for our early retirement.

We started looking in the real estate papers for a place out in the country with lots of land, and not many neighbors. It was Dad that actually found the advertisement. It was an estate sale. It seemed that an elderly couple had recently died just months apart. Their only child had moved away long before and lived in New Jersey. He was anxious to sell the place as-is, and was willing to hold a mortgage in order to avoid problems with the banks. We all met with the real estate agent and visited the property. The house was large, way more than enough for Jack and me, and although it was located near a major highway for trips back to our hometown, it was isolated from the neighbors. The property was just perfect for what we wanted. The only question was the down payment. The seller wanted half of the selling price in order to hold the mortgage. I looked at Jack, heartbroken; we could never come up with that kind of money. I was about ready to thank the agent for her time, when I noticed Mom and Dad having their own discussion. They seemed to come to a decision, then asked Jack and I to step outside for a family discussion. We excused ourselves and went outside.

"How would guys feel if we continued to live all together?" Mom asked. "There is much more room in this house than in ours, and the way it's laid out is perfect for setting up separate living quarters. You and Jack can have the bulk of the house, your father and I can have the wing on the side. All we need is a living room, a bedroom and bathroom. We could share the kitchen and have our meals together, just like we do now. You'd have all the privacy that you need. You could even set up a full gym in the barn if you wanted to."

I looked over at Jack; he was already nodding his head in approval.

"Mom, Dad, are you sure you want to sell your parents' house?"

"Yes, we're sure; besides I'm sure that Mom and Dad would approve. They always said that they would do anything for you kids."

We went back into the house and explained the situation to the agent. When we told her the address of our house, she smiled and said that she would have little trouble selling a house in that part of town and that she was sure she could convince the seller to wait for us to sell our house. She was a happy camper because she would be making two commissions. We were extremely happy because we were getting exactly what we wanted and were still able to keep the family together.

It took less than sixty days to close on both properties. We used most of the proceeds from the sale as the down payment on our new house. We kept twenty-five percent to pay for the needed renovations and sprucing up of the place. We had the movers put most of our belongings in the barn so we could work on the house. After a long hot summer of work, we finally were able to move in. Jack and I moved the heavy pieces, while Mom and Dad moved the personal items and the clothing.

When we had everything just the way we wanted it, Mom announced: "I think it's time that we christened this house properly. So if you'll excuse us, your father and I wish to retire for the rest of the evening." She smiled at both of us. "See you in the morning."

She took him by the hand and led him towards their bedroom. Nobody could say that Mom and Dad raised two dummies. I grabbed Jack's hand and led him upstairs to our bedroom.

It was one hell of an evening. During a lull in the action, I could swear I heard my Mom's screams of passion from clear across the house and through two closed doors. That set us off again; Jack on his back while I straddled his face in a classic sixty-nine. I came so hard that I thought I was going to either drown him or suffocate him as I ground my pussy all over his face.

The next morning, everyone came to breakfast walking a little slower than usual, but with big smiles on all our faces.

Chapter 20

Jack and I were doing well at our jobs and my investments in McDonalds and Wal-Mart were increasing in value every year. So much so that at dinner one evening, I asked Dad what he thought about retiring early.

"How early?" he asked.

"How about by the end of the year?" I responded. "You're going to be fifty-three years old, you've worked hard all you life and you've always had to worry about making ends meet. Jack and I make more than enough money to keep the roof over our heads, food in our mouths, put away money for retirement, with a little left over for extras."

"Jack and I have each set up a self-directed individual retirement account with our broker. This year I want you to do the same. I have over ten thousand in my account; Jack has a little over eight in his. If you set one up now, you can still make a $2,000 deposit for last year and a $2,000 deposit for this year. With interest rates being what they are, you will have close to $5,000 available to invest in the stock I told you about. That investment will grow substantially for at least ten years. By that time, your account should be worth about five million dollars. You and Mom can start traveling, see the world, go on vacations; you won't have to worry about money ever again."

I looked at my father, he was staring at me as if I had six heads; he just could not comprehend what I was saying. Mom was sitting there with a small smile on her face seemingly enjoying the consternation her husband was feeling.

"Dad, please don't worry about it, Jack and I will take good care of you both. As long as you and Mom remain healthy, you will be able to do all the things you ever dreamed of doing. "

"I can't just stop working, what will I do?"