A Second Crazy Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
Part two in the crazy adventure series.
1.9k words
4.46
46.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started with a phone call one day, I answered my cell phone and heard, “Hi this is Greg from that night in my adult toy store, do you remember me?”

I said, “Yeah, I remember, why are you calling me if you don’t mind me asking?”

He replied, “I’ve got something set up and I am sending you a package with a credit card and detailed instructions, when you get it call me and tell me the day that you are going to do it.” I told him ok and then he hung up.

I was confused yet really anxious to see what exactly he sent me.

On Wednesday I got the package so I called Greg and told him this Saturday would work perfectly since I had off of work the whole weekend. He told me that would be perfect and he would see me on Saturday. That night I opened the package and sure enough there was a credit card and like 5 pages of detailed instructions. I will spare you the letters but I will explain in detail my day as I followed the instructions to the exact detailed. I couldn’t wait until Saturday, but at the same time I was really nervous too.

Saturday came and I got up at 8:00 as instructed and took a 10-minute shower. Like everything that I do for here on out, I am following precise directions. I then started to get dressed. I first slipped on a pair of red satin thongs. Then I put on a matching red satin bra and slid my “breasts” into them. I then put on jeans, a t-shirt, and a bulky sweatshirt and left for the first destination.

My first stop was to Target where I had to buy women’s shaving cream and a razor. I also had to buy tampons, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion, make-up, lipstick and lady’s speed stick. All the female accessories you could think of. Then I got a necklace and some clip on earrings. After I paid I then headed back home.

At home I took all my clothes back off and used my new razor and shaving cream to shave my entire body. It took me almost an hour because I wasn’t use to doing this. I shaved every inch of my body. Then I took another shower and put on the same clothes I was wearing and headed out to Boston Store with a shopping list. I had to buy a dress and it must be no longer than my knees, be sleeveless and have a scoop neck. I also had to buy lingerie including a garter belt and stockings. The last thing I had to buy was matching shoes. The only instruction was that I had to try it all on in the women’s changing rooms.

I looked around for a long time for a dress that matched the description. I finally found one I liked. It was a black, red, gray, and white plaid silk dress that looked short enough and had a sexy scoop neck. I grabbed one I thought would fit then went to get shoes. I got a pair of black, strappy heels about 2.5” high that had the straps that wound up your calves. Then I headed to the lingerie department. I found a very sexy red/black bra with a pair of matching lacey thong panties. I also found a matching garter belt and I picked out a sexy pair of black, silky thigh high stockings with 4” lace top. I headed to the women’s changing room. I got some weird looks but I tried not to pay any attention to them. I took off my clothes and tried on the bra and panties. I put my “breasts” in the new bra then pulled on my dress and tried the shoes on too. Everything fit perfectly to my surprise and the dress was perfect. It came down to mid-thigh and showed off my “breasts” very nicely. I got dressed back into my other clothes and walked out to go and pay. As I did the changing room attendant looked at me very strange and asked if there was anything she could help me with. I told her no thank you that I was purchasing everything I had in my arms. I really wondered what she thought.

As I arrived home again I laid everything out on my bed and started to get ready.

First I got completely naked again. I rubbed silky smooth body lotion all over. I smelled so sexy and feminine. Then I put on my pearl earrings and necklace. Next I slid on my sexy little thong panties, and then I put on the garter belt, and finally my bra. I slid in my “breasts” and put on my dress. After that I had to put my makeup on which took a little while. When I was done I was very surprised how feminine I looked. I put on my wig next and put a couple bobby pins in to keep the hair in place and out of my face. It was a shoulder length wig that was very dark brown with an auburn tint. I almost forgot my stockings so I hiked up my dress and slid on each stocking, attaching the garters to it. Lastly I put on my strappy heels and was ready to go. The last instruction was to leave at exactly 3:00, arrive at the adult store at 3:25 and enter the store and look around like I was shopping. It also said I couldn’t wear a jacket either. That was it, nothing else was written to clue me in on what was going to happen. On my way there I was so nervous. I was also excited but more nervous because I had no idea what I was in store for.

I got to the store and went in as instructed. Inside looked normal to me, there were a few customers looking around and Greg was at the front desk but didn’t even acknowledge me when I walked in. Oh well, I started looking around like instructed. First I started looking at the lingerie and wondered what I would look like in some of the clothes that looked so sexy and naughty to me.

Just then a large black man came up behind me and said, “I would like to see you model that piece baby girl.” I was startled and I turned around to face him. He was about 8” taller than I was and had broad shoulders and big muscles. He said, “How you doin, my name’s Marcus.” I couldn’t believe this; this large black guy was hitting on me.

“I’m fine, my name’s Veronica.”

“There is something I would love to give you, meet me in the bathroom in 5 minutes so it doesn’t look too suspicious you walking in right after me.”

For some reason I said ok. After Marcus walked away I looked up and saw Greg looking right at me. So I walked up to the counter.

“Hey Greg, it’s me.”

He said I know, and before I could say anything he continued with, “go into the bathroom and do whatever that guy wants of you.” So I turned and walked to the bathroom and went in.

Marcus was sitting on the toilet. I asked, “So what did you have for me?”

“I gotz 11” bitch, come here.”

Oh my god, what have I gotten into?

I got down on my knees in between his legs; his pants were already open. I reached my hand down his pants and grabbed his big dick and pulled it out. My god it was so long and thick! I started to slowly lick it and slide it into my mouth. I slid it in and out of my mouth as far as I could, sliding my tongue up and down the shaft. His cock was getting harder and bigger. I just kept sucking up and down on his shaft, swirling my tongue around his head. I took it out of my mouth and leaned back to look at it. That cock was so big and hard. It truly was like 11 inches long and I couldn’t even fit my hand all the way around his thick shaft.

I thought to myself, I hope I only have to suck on this cock, there is no way it will fit in my ass.

I was sliding my hand up and down his shaft. I put my mouth back over his head and stretching my lips I slowly took his shaft as far into my mouth as I could. I stroked his shaft slowly while I slid my mouth up and down, swirling my tongue around his big cock. He was moaning and telling me to keep sucking you dirty slut.

After some time of sucking and stroking, I thought he was about to cum but instead he pulled away and said, “Get up and bend over that sink, girl.”

Oh no, I stood up and did as he said. He lifted up my dress and kneeled behind me. He pulled my thong panties to the side and started to lick my cleanly shaved asshole. That was a really nice feeling as I tried not to think about what I knew was going to happen next. He slid one finger up my ass, then two, then he forced three up there, the whole time spitting on my asshole and licking it too. Then he took his fingers out and stood up with his rock hard cock in his hand.

I could see all this in the mirror but I just closed my eyes and tried to relax. He put some lube on his hand and rubbed it onto his cock then positioned that large head against my tiny asshole.

He slowly started pushing in. Oh my god it was so big! My asshole was trying to stretch to accommodate his huge member. He just kept pushing in. God it was so huge! I felt so filled and he wasn’t even all the way in. He pulled back out and started sliding it in again and again. More and more he shoved into my ass till I finally felt his balls against my butt. All 11 inches of his manhood was inside me now. He then started pulling back out, then thrust in. I thought I was going to pass out. He started fucking me faster and faster. It started feeling better and I found myself thrusting back into his cock to meet him. “That’s right bitch, you love this huge cock in your ass.” “Don’t you?” He asked. “Don’t you?”

“Yeah, fuck me with that big black cock!” “Fuck me hard and deep!”

I sounded like such a slut. I sure was playing the part.

He was fucking into me so hard and fast. His balls slapping my ass when his cock forced itself all the way inside me. God I was stretched so wide for that big fat cock. I thought I was going to pass out but then finally he thrust really hard and deep and spewed his cum deep into my ass. Then he took it out, and then made me suck his cock clean of all his juices. Then he got dressed and walked out.

Part 2 to follow……..